[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've accepted some bullshit anime couples in my time...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 17

File: hqdefault.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
I've accepted some bullshit anime couples in my time... But really?
>>
>>162191958
Its always fatties/betas/shotas who get girls.
Where are my bara guys getting a girl,
>>
>>162192284
>Baras
>interested in women
>>
>>162191958
>SAO is bad! Kirito is a bland Gary Stu who's perfect at everything!
>Accel World is bad! Haru is a fat and short beta who's way too insecure!

SAO is bad, but it isn't the most horrible thing to have ever aired on screen. The Aincrad arc would've been salvagable if the end wasn't so horribly fucked up.
Accel World is somewhere between mediocre and decent, it had actual characters and the main couple is cute. It also sort of vaguely appeals to my fetish for dominant women.

Wanna fight about it?
>>
>coworker really likes Accel World
>never bothered to look at anything related to it until now
>coworker looks just like MC
Now I know why he likes it, is it worth watching at all?
>>
>>162192543
How about you watch the first three episodes and find out, chum? It'll cost you an hour but get you the answer you want.
>>
>>162192586
So that's a no then, got it
>>
>>162192367
(You)
>>
>>162191958
Do you realize this happens in real life too?
>>
>>162192825
Only if the fatty is rich
>>
File: mfhSsdg.jpg (158KB, 600x562px) Image search: [Google]
mfhSsdg.jpg
158KB, 600x562px
>>
>>162191958
Can we forget the main 2 and remember that shitty freind that betrayed them.
>>
File: 1360120729508.jpg (492KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1360120729508.jpg
492KB, 960x960px
when it was airing there would be 2-3 of these threads on /a/ round the clock all the time, to ridiculous proportions right after an episode aired. I never got really into it but I thought the first few episodes were fun, so i stuck through the season, but I think I remember seeing anons post that in the LN you find out later that he's not fat, he just has low self esteem and views himself that way, and so he is portrayed as such until later on. I don't know if it was true or not though.
>>
>>162192543
I'm like 10 episodes in and enjoying it. It doesn't take itself seriously and it's entertaining
>>
File: accelworldlolifoot.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
accelworldlolifoot.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>162191958

She's just doing it to keep the Loli jealous and under control.

Plus her broken bird complex and pig fetish.
>>
>>162191958
its unironically an anime more about being gamers than Gamers!
>>
Does he ever try to get fit in the LN?
>>
>>162193212
He still looks kind of fat in that picture, he's got womanly hips.
>>
>>162191958
I really liked their relationship in the gaming world. He looks really cool in his silver outfit.

In the real world, yeah, the MC is disgusting
>>
>>162193897
But that's not really the point now is it. The point is he isn't fucking Cartman.
>>
>>162191958
I've never self-inserted so naturally into an MC before.
>>
>>162193212
>>162193897
It's true. I can't really remember too much, but though he seems to be a bit overweight, MC is stated to be almost as tall as Takumu.

I think there's more info about this on the wiki.
>>
>>162193886
IIRC he tries to but fails, Kuroyukihime is relieved since she won't get more competition.
>>
>>162194073
>Relieved MC won't lose any weight
What!
>>
File: oremonogatari.jpg (182KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
oremonogatari.jpg
182KB, 1920x1080px
>>162192284
right here fampai
>>
>>162194073
That's some bitch be crazy-tier.
>>
>>162192367
>SAO is bad! Kirito is a bland Gary Stu who's perfect at everything!
yes and he completely ruins every aspect of the story because of it
>>
File: KEK.gif (866KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.gif
866KB, 500x259px
>>162193024
Fucking. Can't unsee.
>>
Literally the worst piece of shit anime I've never been duped into watching. The main character is despicably pathetic it makes my blood boil just thinking about how fucking awful he is
>>
>>162193212
Haru is fat but he views himself as an actual landwhale pig
>>
>>162193212
Is that official?
>>
>>162191958
he doesn't even look human thats what bothers me, no one in japan could even get to half his size unless they were a sumo wrestler
>>
>>162191958
>...
>>
>>162191958
Her mental age is closer to 30 most likely, given what we know about the accelerated world, so if anything it's closer to a cake in a teen's body preying on a poor naive young man with confidence issues.

>>162193937
>>162195613
The image we see of him in the anime is representative of his own mental image of himself, hence the extreme proportions. What he actually looks like (and other people see) is a very generic, normal, slightly bulky japanese teen. No, really. It's fucking retarded. Check the source material.
>>
You people are still triggered by this?
>>
>>162195732
>a cake in a teen's body preying on a poor naive young man with confidence issues.
This is my fetish
>>
>>162195738
Triggered that even worse shit like SAO gets 3 seasons and a fucking movie while this gem languishes unknown to most.

The soundtrack is great, too.

>>162195769
brother!
>>
File: scarlet rain.jpg (271KB, 1184x1550px) Image search: [Google]
scarlet rain.jpg
271KB, 1184x1550px
>>162191958
I'm okay with that couple. It's a bit weird, but given that she's probably spent like 20 years playing that game she's probably emotionally stunted and wanted someone simple and nonthreatening. While simultaneously being interested in his talent. And one girl that is okay with fat guys isn't that unusual.

What I'm not okay with is Haru having a fucking harem with the loli girl and the childhood friend.
>>
>>162195732
Is it in the volumes after anime or the anime just didn't bother to cover this?
>>
>>162195784
There will never be another AW anime because the sunrise studio is doing LL.
>>
>>162195784
You know SAO's author wrote it, don't you?
>>
>>162191958
>couple
I guess you don't know about Metatron.
>>
File: 140215041915513782_1_.jpg (2MB, 2441x1763px) Image search: [Google]
140215041915513782_1_.jpg
2MB, 2441x1763px
Is anyone even translating the LNs?
>>
>>162195484
Luckily I keep this around to remind everyone it could have been much worse.
>>
>>162194141
This anime was shit
>>
>>162195551
The problem I had was he tried to play victim when he had caring friends and was never really alone. The pork avatar was dumb and the fact he had no life outside Accel World was dumb. He's just a pathetic fatfu** south park reject.
>>
Is Takumu still both eternally cucked and irrelevant in the later volumes?
>>
>>162192367
>>162194375
I don't mind Kirito. He isn't just automatically perfect. He earns his strength.

While all the other people in the lead group were teaming up for safety, he was pushing his limits all the time playing solo. Enough to keep up with the lead group despite this handicap. And he did that for 2 years. He was simply the most experienced person in the game.

And that 2 years of experience gave him a huge leg up in the ALO and GGO arcs.
>>
>>162196122
LN translation for accel world has been dead for years
>>
>>162196122
YEN PRESS!

but there's till volume 9 fan translations around
>>
>>162195997
yeah, it's the better of the two stories
>>
>>162196583
>He earns his strength.
>you have the best reflexes lmao enjoy this free unique skill that no one else gets that makes you even more powerful than everyone else
>While all the other people in the lead group were teaming up for safety, he was pushing his limits all the time playing solo. Enough to keep up with the lead group despite this handicap. And he did that for 2 years. He was simply the most experienced person in the game.
>so good he can do the work of multiple people alone from the start
>>
>>162196380
SP still gets tons of yaoi doujinshi and has a following in Japan.

Some of the fanart is even nice.
>>
>>162191958
I thought the entire idea was that people see eachother and themselves in different ways.

Like Haru isn't actually the fat little pigboy we see in the show, but that's just how he views himself, and that in regards to >>162195936, Kuroyukihime and Niko as people who spend more time on the internet than in real life view him primarily as Silver Crow instead of his actual person.
>>
>>162197063
>you have the best reflexes lmao enjoy this free unique skill that no one else gets that makes you even more powerful than everyone else
It was part of Kayaba's script. He wanted to bestow the best player in the game with a power to make them even stronger, elevating them to the position of a hero who would lead everyone against him.
>so good he can do the work of multiple people alone from the start
They didn't need multiple people at the start. He had beta tester experience so he didn't feel the need to team up early on.
>>
>>162191958
you need to get out more
seriously, some girls are into chubby guys, just like some guys love landwhales
>>
File: fuck you.png (243KB, 268x557px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.png
243KB, 268x557px
>>162196412
Fuck you
>>
>>162197457
>3D
>>
>>162196583
Except that's fucking bullshit and we are barely shown how he achieves this.
He teams up with Asuna, goes full edgy lone wolf and the next episode is about his first guild and by that point he is already OP as shit.
Anyone can introduce a character, have a timeskip and then say "yeah he like went into the forest and trained really hard till he was level 590000000 and had every skill available or something". Even your average "hurr durr I can steal skills" isekai is better than that shit.
>>
>>162197774
Showing all the grinding would have been pretty dull. Though I do wish they'd taken more time with Aincrad so it didn't jump as much.
>>
>>162197457
>needing to get out
>ever
Unless you feel an urge to shitpost on /a/ or need it for medical reasons then you are asking hell.
>>
>>162197965
Then make it interesting. The author has complete control over the world and the setting was promising enough to allow for interesting stories.
If he wants Kirito to be a super special snowflake who became as strong or stronger than the people who grouped together to play the game (which was clearly meant to be played that way) then show me how he did it and it better be some increible trick that no one else knew about because I doubt he got that strong from killing a bajillion goblins and using his beta tester knowledge (which other people had too).
>>
>>162192284

From the PV of the new GARO, MC looks like a bara, so we might get that.
>>
>>162198032
>it better be some increible trick that no one else knew about
The "trick" is that he was playing on his own. Which nobody else did because you're clearly not meant to play that way.
Other players would make mistakes and rely on their team members to cover their backs. They were taking it easy. Kirito couldn't allow himself to make mistakes because he had no cover. He was training harder. Not in terms of levels, but in terms of skill.
>>
>>162198328
And how did that not get him killed? When the story starts we has no advantage over everyone else aside from his beta tester knowledge so there should be a reason he survived while everyone else fucking died that isn't "he is the MC".
Also, again, we are never shown how he trained or exactly why he became better than everyone else. After the timeskips he is already god-tier with the best reflexes in the game and an unique skill.
>>
>>162195936
thats a sexy robot, I would fuck that
>>
>>162198328
>He was training harder. Not in terms of levels, but in terms of skill.

Not the other guy but it isn't good writing to just say "He is skilled" without displaying the character's more advanced tactics. Showing results alleviates the problem, but doesn't truly solve it.
>>
>>162198433
This. People saying he was good because no one helped him so he worked harder is dumb.

It's usually the opposite, if you try to take on the world alone you will probably fail. Everyone else is helping each other out and more often than not this makes up for natural talent. I'm pretty sure Kirito had nothing outside of beta knowledge to help him anyway.
>>
>>162194141
atleast this has implied gorilla cock
>>
>>162194141
This shit is boring as fuck because nothing fucking happened, everything is too perfect and the couple are too lovey dovey that whatever drama is easily overcame because they are too in love with each other.
>>
>>162198773
I would take over the forced drama of literally every other manga.
>>
>>162194141
more like oremonoGARtari xD
>>
>>162198433
>>162198612
Most of the players who died did so early on because they were new. He didn't die because he was already experienced. Then he grew in skill faster than everyone else by continuing to fight alone. He started with an advantage and he built on that in a way nobody else tried.

>>162198471
Tactics isn't really what I mean. I mean general sword fighting skill. Better instincts, reaction time, leaving less openings, that sort of stuff. Which they showed in the fights that he was in.
>>
>you will never be a disgusting slob who gets a hot japanese mmo girlfriend

maybe i should gain like 400 lb and play netoge exclusively
>>
>>162198909
That's an advantage that would work initially but sooner or later the people who now know how to play the game and do it the proper way would surpass him.
His knowledge of the beta shouldn't be enough to allow him to become that strong and the skill thing is fucking bullshit because there is no explanation for it aside from the fact that he is a super dedicated gamer and is good at kendo or some shit.
>>
>>162193212
That's pretty deep.
>>
>>162192284
It's called reality
>>
>>162199000
>the skill thing is fucking bullshit because there is no explanation for it
I keep explaining it though. I'm not sure how many more ways I can say it. Here, I'll try this way.

Other players were relying on grinding their levels to win fights. They knew they were safe because they were in a group. If they started losing they could just switch with a team member and chug health potions. Kirito didn't have that luxury. He had to learn to dodge attacks to maintain survivability. He was training his skill as well as his level in a way other players weren't.
>>
>>162194141
Was there a point in this existing?
>>
>>162199230
He would need skills in the first place to not get fucking murdered before he learnt to dodge shit.
>>
>>162193897
He's chubby, but not a piggu.
>>
>>162199273
The initial skills he needed were supplied by beta testing experience. Loads of people died at the start of the game because they didn't know how to play. They were retards like Klein who couldn't figure out how to use sword skills and shit.

MMOs always start off easy enough that you can play them solo. He wasn't doing anything amazing at the start. Just playing the game like you were supposed to. Only the retards died at the start.
>>
>>162191958

Yeah, I always found this really embarassing.

Like, look at Kirito. He has a lot of good qualities: He's attractive, he's physically capable, he's brave, eckscetra. But most of all, he's actually really attractive. As a girl, I'd want to fuck him.

But Haru? It's like Reki Kawamura went "Okay, okay. My bad, I know you can't self-insert into Kirito. He's too alpha for most of my readers. Here, have this fat disgusting fuck, fawned over by the hottest girl in school. You're more like that, right? Fatty."
>>
>>162199363

Yeah. It's basically like playing Dark Souls 2 when you've already completed Dark Souls 1. You have a significant advantage. (Or rather, if you got to play the game for a few days before it came out.)
>>
>>162193212
He's fat, but the illustrations and anime take it a few steps further, exaggerating how short he is to make him even more overweight.

>>162194116
She just wants him as her personal pillow. Don't need other bitches trying to hop on him. Probably saw what happened to her dad.

>>162195784
The studio doesn't care. They decided to throw a movie out for AW, and they completely botched it so bad that everyone thought it was a rip off. Fucking half the "movie" was a recap of the anime.

>>162197774
>we are barely shown how he achieves this.
Mostly a matter of the fact the story compressed 2 years into 14 episodes, and focused more on the story and characters, than personal training montage or whatever? We're explicitly shown that he does go out regularly to grind; why do you want that to be the focus?

>next episode is about his first guild and by that point he is already OP as shit.
Was he? How? Honestly, the only times I get the impression he's OP is when he's using the cheaty skill "Dual Blades". Outside of that, he's just a high level player playing around with people half his level. It's not even implied he's the best player at any time; just that he fights along side the the front-lines usually, and occasionally dips down to lower floors when he needs something.
>>
>>162198773
I'm not understanding the complaint. Drama is just annoying, why would you want it in your romance mango?
>>
>>162199363
If he wasn't doing anything amazing at the start then once the game actually got tough he would have fucking died.
Also, why didn't anyone else do the same shit he did if it was so easy? Are you telling me there wasn't any other beta tester who was as autistic and anti-social as he was?
MMOs are so easy at the beginning that anyone can win, yeah, but once you get to the higher levels you better learn to play with other people or the only thing you will do will be killing shit-tier mobs all day.
Kirito fucking one-solo'ed a floor boss, something that you are supposed to fight with a hugeass party and risking a lot of losses.
It's not even an issue of level or shit because when he joins Gun Gale Online he rapes everyone's asses with his lightsaber despite being completely new to the game and playing with a new character.
>>162200359
>We're explicitly shown that he does go out regularly to grind; why do you want that to be the focus?
Because he is hailed as the best player ever and MMO Jesus when he not only does nothing everyone else isn't doing but handicaps himself by playing alone.
>It's not even implied he's the best player at any time; just that he fights along side the the front-lines usually, and occasionally dips down to lower floors when he needs something.
Having a higher level than literally anyone else makes him OP. And of course he is the best player, Kayaba specifically made the unique skill so only the best player could get it.
>>
>>162200410
Not that guy, but you mean shitty or forced drama is annoying. One of the appeals of romance manga is seeing how couples face adversity together. Not that every romance manga needs it, of course.
>>
>>162200612
But they do face adversity, it's just that they deal with it in a single chapter instead of having us sit through 200 chapters of misunderstandings and shit.
Like when Takeo thinks Suna is in love with Yamato. Any other story would make that shit its entire plot or at least take a fuckton of chapters of MISUNDERSTANDINGS till they deal with it but in that manga they clear that out in like two chapters and they become a couple at the very beginning instead of teasing us with a million chapters of "will they, won't they".
Though I do get your point, I love cute couples being cute and having sweet moments instead of what we usually get with romance manga.
>>
How the fuck did Accel World have so few doujins?
>>
>>162192543
It would be worth watching if it had gotten a better adaption. Like most LN adaptions, it goes just long enough to be a commercial for LNs that you will never read.
>>
>>162194144
Some bitches get scary possessive. They will take an unappealing guy JUST because that guy can't get anyone else and she can keep them under their thumb. I knew the biggest fucking loser in high school was dating a hot chick specifically for that reason. She was sick of guys she was dating sleeping around on her and she knew if she dated the loser kid he would worship her and no one would move in on him.
>>
>>162200601
This. Kirito's "skills" would be matched by a few other players at the very least but this guy was waaaaaaay beyond anyone's level and only heathcliff could defeat him AND it turned out that he had to use hax to do it. So that goes to show you how broken Kirito was as a player.
>>
>>162200601
>he is hailed as the best player ever
When? He seems to believe Asuna is better than him, and never seems to be able to win one on one against anyone who isn't a small-fry or has some exploitable weakness.
He couldn't win against Heathclif during their rematch, and needed Asuna to save him, and he still didn't really "win".
The Salamander general leader guy only lost cause he was using a gimmick weapon with a silly but obscure weakness.
He was getting his ass handed to him by Death Gun, and needed to spook him + distract him just to get a single hit on him, with a one-shot weapon.

Then there's Alicization, which just has him only able to survive any fight at all because he has backup (and he goes brain-dead that one time he doesn't).

The only reason people say he's OP is because of that one scene where a bunch of low level scrubs can't make his HP budge because that's how MMOs work.

>Having a higher level than literally anyone else makes him OP
>anyone else
And why do you say that? He's "strong" in the game, maybe among the strongest players, but not "the very best" or anything like that. He wasn't special in being a high level player. He was just one of the several dozen players that consistently stayed on the front-lines throughout the game.

>Kayaba specifically made the unique skill so only the best player could get it
He made it so that the player with the best reaction time would get it. Source Material and side material even brings up that there were about 10 Unique Skills that were handed out to players based on certain qualifications.
>>
>>162200612
But almost all drama is shitty and forced in mangos.
>>
>>162201259
>How else would you win
Being a better strategist? Knowing the other person's cards and tricks? (which is how Kayaba was still beating Kirito without cheating on their rematch)

Being the fastest to make the next move only really works in a battle of attrition.
>>
>>162201334
Kayaba made the game, of course he would know it inside out but he still lost in the end didn't he? Why did he lose again?
>>
>>162201371
Because Kirito became boring, went limp, and stopped fighting back, so Kayaba just stabbed him.

And then Kirito stabbed him back, too, ending the duel in a draw. Kirito won by shear luck.
>>
>>162192284
>Its always fatties/betas/shotas who get girls.
Just like real life mate
>>
File: 1475328587383.jpg (16KB, 300x202px) Image search: [Google]
1475328587383.jpg
16KB, 300x202px
>>162201259
>XD
>>
>>162201427
That sounds like an asspull. So what other characters showed skills necessary to win the game that Kirito did not have? Besides Kayaba since he should know how the game works by default.
>>
>>162201581
That was probably one of the biggest problems in the show, all other guys were idiots compared to Kirito.
>>
>>162197123
I think that stuff made it into Fractured But Whole

There's an achievemnt bar for collecting them scattered around the town.

Novice Yaoi Collector or something
>>
>>162191958
>dude is a loser who spend his entire time playing a game.
>wow you are so good at this game, I love yo so fucking bad!

harems girls always pick the most dumb reason to fall in love, and the fact the they have never crossed words with another male before doesn't help either.
>>
>>162191958
He is my all time most hated MC since the show aired. I fucking hate that fat little faggot.
>>
I know him. His harem increases, and is filled with older women.
>>
>>162191958
I some a fat guy with a pretty hot girlfriend, neckbeard too, but really smart guy with a bachelor's
>>
>>162198773
Go watch Kimi ni Todoke if you want manufactured teenage bullshit and Japanese Misunderstandings (tm) and leave us alone with the cutest couple in anime.
>>
>>162197774
>Except that's fucking bullshit and we are barely shown how he achieves this.
You see him go to a grinding spot alone for training. It's just the grind isn't shown. Because grinding alone is fucking boring in an MMORPG. there's a reason people do it with friends/guildmates. The fact that he did it for so long almost makes me question his sanity if it wasn't a matter of life or death.
>>
>>162201259
>XD
fuck off
>>
>>162202422
Like it was already said in this thread, if he got that strong solely by grinding then the people working in groups or even other beta testers should have been able to reach his level or surpass him but somehow he became way stronger than anyone else aside from the admin using cheats.
>>
>>162202527
>surpass him but somehow he became way stronger than anyone else
Why can't this be the case? It's not like this hasn't been the case in real games beforehand. And it's not like Kirito is lazy. He's clearly at least mildly autistic and socially inept.
>>
>>162194144
In order to enter the game world, you have to have issues. The installation will reject if you're a normalfag. It's one of the best justifications I've ever heard for all of the female characters to be lusting after the main character's dick. They're all fucking nuts.
>>
>>162203296
From what I got from the anime I think you need to have a clear mental issue that the game can base your power on.
I mean, Haru's chilhood friend got in and her only issue is "I want to go back to the time my friends and I were closer" which is why she got that Rewind Time power.
So basically unless you are the most mentaly stable and sane guy in the world you should get in pretty easily.
>>
>>162193212
The LN never confirms it, but his official height and weight are like 4 foot-something and 120 pounds. The only real indication in the story is characters occasionally getting annoyed with him overblowing his weight issues on the rare occasion it comes up.
>>
File: totheovens.jpg (106KB, 800x584px) Image search: [Google]
totheovens.jpg
106KB, 800x584px
>>162201176
>And why do you say that? He's "strong" in the game, maybe among the strongest players, but not "the very best" or anything like that. He wasn't special in being a high level player. He was just one of the several dozen players that consistently stayed on the front-lines throughout the game.

So then why weren't there other players soloing bosses? Or if they were working together they should have had no problems with the bosses.
>>
>>162203296
>In order to enter the game world, you have to have issues

This right here is some of the best writing I've ever seen.
>>
>>162203742
>So then why weren't there other players soloing bosses?
Because no one is insane enough to try. Though in Kirito's case, he didn't really solo it since the Army first fought it then Asuna and Klein jumped in. All he did was upped his DPS to put the final blow before it legit killed someone in a desperate move to end the fight.
>>
>>162203947
So then they must have been in other parties, right? If kirito can solo bosses, surely other players of equal strength or greater, working together, can easily defeat the bosses, right? Then the game shouldn't have even be a challenge.
>>
Wasn't it explained at some point that the pudgy pig-boy isn't how he actually looks, but just how he perceives himself, and that in reality he's only slightly short and slightly pudgy?
>>
>>162204158
Did you not read? He didn't solo a boss. There was the Army, Asuna, and Klein.
And At the time of that boss fight. The front lines group hadn't suffered a single loss from bosses for quite some time.
And from what I remember only certain bosses were bullshit difficult despite proper preparation and such.
the Centipede one for example was bullshit incarnate. Gleam eyes was a joke by comparison.
>>
>>162191958
that's why i refuse to watch this, even fucking Masamune MC got /fit/
>>
File: 1387590175420.jpg (241KB, 900x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1387590175420.jpg
241KB, 900x1100px
>>162204214
Something like that. The guy's definitely not as short or as fat as the anime shows us. The light novel illustrations too are also somewhat inconsistent in showing his proper height and physique.
>>
>>162191958
>women who like fat guys don't exist
You'll be surprised how many of them out there. Though I myself seen only Christmas and mold cakes for such cases, but they do exist at any age.
>>
>>162204998
I really don't get how 4chan keeps pushing the stupid narrative of "WOMEN ARE BITCHES WHO ONLY WANT ONE THING". There are good and bad fuckers out there and they all want different things. I'd argue presentation and hygiene matters more than looks. I mean, fuck, I'd argue myself as a point. If you're a pleasant-but-not-pushover, you'll find yourself some girls to go out with. Granted, they won't be gems 100 percent of the time, but different people want different things.

Only fucks who like to preach that horrible crap are people who haven't actually kept a proper social profile.
>>
>>162201371
>>162201581
There was no asspull, it was all part of Kayabas plan, he wanted to be defeated by Kirito.
>>
>>162192284
Baras are not for women.
>>
>>162192543
It's underrated. The beginning is kinda crappy but the second half is actually pretty good.
>>
>>162191958
Somebody once told me he actually looks like a normal person but views himself as a fat dwarf so that's all we ever see him as because the story's told from his perspective. Never bothered to read the source material but it sounds dumb enough to be true.
>>
The MC is being shipped with Metatron now anyway.
>>
Accel World had better characterization and slightly better plots than SAO.
Which actually made it worse.
Because teenagers looking for wish fulfillment wanted an OP, edgy gary stu. Kirito perfectly satisfied them.
And for those who enjoy plots and characters, there are countless superior selections.
>>
>No suffering webm
>>
Fuuko is best girl.
>>
>>162191958
Isn't what you want?
Being fat and have a pretty sweet GF.
>>
>>162202499
That poster got warned with the post that had nothing in it to deserve a warning. Why was it deleted anyway?
>>
>>162206679
That makes absolutely no sense, like at all.
>>
>>162195940
I remember this and I only watched it. Was given somewhere along with the Scarlet Rain's issues/story
but honestly, I can't comprehend how this mental image and the image that spawned him wings can both exist in the same dumb teen brain. I liked the thing though, nice music and the hot girl is possessive as fuck and so is flawed as well. No need to self insert my dudes
>>
>>162191958
I understand they wanted to make a different character, An ugly loser who is in love with the perfect girl, and all the implications, is an interesting concept to make a good story, Nana in Kauro is an example that this can be done, but no let's make a chibi character and everyone with the normal model, this was a bizarre decision,
>>
File: 1.png (427KB, 749x688px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
427KB, 749x688px
>>162192284

Baras are mostly a gay fetish from the start.
>>
File: fault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>162196583
>He earns his strength
>>
>>162211408
It's not bizarre, just stupid and cowardly.
The MC can't be repulsive so in order to make him fat, but not correspondingly unattractive, he got chibinized. The author didn't have the balls to make an actually unattractive MC.

There's the theory that it's just how the MC views himself, which is the only other explaination I can think of.
>>
>>162211250
Probably the X and D. Sometimes you get warned for posting abbreviated stuff like this but it's still stupid. A lot of them get through no problem.
>>
>>162191958
What?
>>
>>162191958
isn't his love interest actually some form of AI?
>>
File: 1473319947697.jpg (43KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1473319947697.jpg
43KB, 601x601px
>>162193212
This is a thing and I can relate
>>
>>162214960
Yeah it's Metatron.
>>
>>162200410
>Drama is just annoying
This is the most bizarre generalization I've seen in a while.
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.