Tomo: Senpai, looks like things are going well with you and Carol!
Kou: Ah, yeah! Thanks to you...
Tomo: Good to hear that!
Kou: (Being a fan, huh...)
Kou: It would be great if things go well with Aizawa-san and Jun-kun too!
Tomo: Y-You knew?!
Kou: Kinda. Everyone in the Karate Club knows about it...
>Everyone in the Karate Club knows about it...
Haha; great chapter. The ending to the last had me worried, but this is a nice moment. Senpai should give Tomo or Jun relationship advice, since Misuzu hasn't been doing much on that front.
>Tomo: So, looks like you and Carol worked things out!
>Misaki: Ah, yeah!
>M: Thanks for the help...
>T: That's great!
>M: She was rooting for us...
>M: I hope that you can work things out with Jun-kun, too!
>T: YOU KNEW!?
>M: I'm pretty sure that everybody in the karate club knows...
Another thing I like is that Fumita hasn't been as needlessly vague with his writing recently. Many of the characters have been more direct and honest of late, even Misuzu. Hopefully that continues.
>Everyone in the Karate Club knows about it...
Misuzu being up front with her own feelings will likely only happen a few pages before Tomo and Jun get together (I mean, she doesn't even conclude her inner thoughts about her own feelings, which are almost certainly platonic), so at least another 500 pages.
Tomo really is the cutest and bestest of the best girl.
Huh, checking the archives and, yeah, I was imagining it for some reason.
Also fuck me sideways, >>162168626 was meant to >>162168373, not to myself.
Christ, I need to go to sleep.
literally not figuratively.
Damn, I didn't get yesterday page till now. It wasn't about him being afraid things weren't going to last with Carol, it was him realising he was a fan of Tomo the same way the gyarus were fans of his, and now he wants to support them.
So to people complaining how his "crush" on Tomo was seemingly dropped, I guess there's that.
This is the only manga that I can stop reading months on end and then catch up in like 20 minutes.
Raise tomboy daughteru
Teach her proper traffic safety
tomo really is fucking dumb
i mean she told him this much like holy shit
Why is Tomo such a miracle in this goddamn universe dammit.
Because Tomo is bestest of girls and bestest of bros.
But It's Jun who keeps rejecting Tomo's advances anon, literally rejected her confession in chapter 1.
That's totally a rejection. He knows what Tomo was referring to as "love". Love as a man and not as a "bro".
I understand Jun's predicament anon, but Jun is just in denial at this point.
Reminder of canon
someone give Misuzu a transparent background please
Without Tomo this manga would never have existed, don't kid yourself. Tomo is the couse of everything.
Quick and dirty one, not sure how good it turned out.
173, original anon must of edited it very well
>Had a childhood tomboy friend
>she was literally my best friend
>we would play sports and vidya together
>had our first kiss together, which was also with tongue
>She changed schools suddenly and I never spoke to her again
>tried to track her down on social media and by contacting her old friends
>no one knows what happened to her
the guy who said it's better to have loved and lost was full of shit
>senpai wears a shirt under his gi
And Goku married his martial arts-loving tomboy childhood friend.
Tomboys in general are miracles of the universe
(other miracles include: spats, fluffy hair, Brown (2D) girls, lonely Christmas cakes, underboob and shark teeth)
Goku is more like the Japanese father who "works abroad". Meaning he has a second wife or is out manwhoring around while making some cash to send back to his wife and kid.
Piccolo is like a black ex-con gangbanger who ended up taking a liking to a virtual single mother's kid and becoming it's stand in father.
And yet they live in a tiny prefab house, which like their crappy car was probably a gift from their capsule corp friends, and eventually have to turn to farming to make ends meet. Plus ChiChi's always complaining about money.
Ox King may have been wealthy but they blew through that meal ticket real damn fast.
There's always worse.
>had a childhoot tomboy friend
>was before internet's time so we were playing outside all the time together
>one day after school we came to her house and kissed
>middle school started a year later
>she stopped hanging out with me all of a sudden without explanation
>I hardly even talked to her during the next years
>then discovered that she was going out with a guy that I see everyday in the fucking bus
>no news of her since a decade
That haunted me until the end of high school.
Can you take your discord memes or wathever shit you have with this tripfag away from these threads? People like you are the reason we had the whole reform against generals
I had one as a kid up until we were other 15 and she started to become more girly. And holy shit do I still love her to this day. Ive known her for 20 years. Basically since we were both born because her parents and my parents were best friends before.
You want the real deal? Here is story time for you.
I have one,
we hanged out at my grandparents house other ever since we were kids after she kissed me during middle school I wasn't sure what I wanted and said I could only see her as a friend, a year later she had a boyfriend.
We made out a few times in high school, had something going on and then again I was too slow.
To this day as a grown ass wage slave I still have feelings for her, and we almost never talk anymore, because last time I saw her I fell for her again and hurt her with my obsession.
Even if you have one you can still live with regret every day, anon.
It hurts me when I see you guys being hopeful about this.
Misuzu is the best.
Just caught up since like 400 chapters ago.
What's the deal with Misuzu? It sometimes feels like she just doesn't want to lose her spot as Tomo's best friend, other times she feels like a lesbian and other times I think she has some feelings for Jun.
Fumita keeping his options open, it could be either one of those. 60% chance it's just being afraid of losing her place as tomo's best friend. but there's a healthy 30% chance she's actually a full blown lesbian with a childhood tomboy crush of her own. But there's also a small but not insignificant 10% chance that it's Jun who she has a thing for and it's bitter she got dumped because he rather be with their mutual friend but it also makes her feel guilty with Tomo.
Nope, they are for turning into gyarus.