[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glass mask

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4963.jpg (65KB, 322x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4963.jpg
65KB, 322x500px
I know I'm kind of late with this....but is there anyone here that has volume 40 Raws of glass mask ? At this point I'd be super happy with just this one. I have found it nearly impossible to find anything about vol 40&41 but I have the Raws for 42+ which doesn't help my predicament at all. I've spent a lot of time reading this and it is sheer agony to be cut off at this point. I truly feel deeply for anyone who has been reading this manga from the beginning....I can't imagine following something for over forty years and still not having any sort of resolution. When I started it I assumed it was completed since it was written in 1976. Any help would be appreciated and I would be down to then share the translations. Obviously if someone has them in English that would be appreciated but I would be the happiest person in the world for the Japanese ones. Thanks !!!
>>
>>162127054
I'm surprised the mangaka is still alive.
>>
>>162127131
I know if she dies first I'm going to cry!!!
>>
>>162127131
I want to buy them but at the moment I'm super motivated to translate them and this is the mood that I get shit done and waiting on amazon is definitely going to ruin this motivated buzz I have going.
>>
Why must our boy Yuu suffer so?
>>
>>162127231
>waiting on amazon is definitely going to ruin this motivated buzz I have going.
Where do you live? I've ordered novels before from amazon.jp, and they arrived in a few days and I live in NY.

Your best bet would be to just buy the two volumes.

>>162127131
Isn't she in a cult now?
>>
It's too bad it doesn't have a digital release, I'm sure that would get ripped fairly quickly.
>>
Google ガラスの仮面 49巻 raw.

If you can't figure that much out, I'm surprised you can even read Japanese raws.
>>
File: 1495416030790.png (284KB, 650x581px) Image search: [Google]
1495416030790.png
284KB, 650x581px
>has time to post and update her twitter
an even bigger joke than togashi
>>
I already said I can get all the other ones I just can't get 40
>>
File: IMG_4964.png (444KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4964.png
444KB, 1536x2048px
>>162127416
Look at that no 40... suprised you can post here when you don't understand English
>>
File: say what.jpg (271KB, 992x767px) Image search: [Google]
say what.jpg
271KB, 992x767px
>>162127364
>Isn't she in a cult now?
Where did you get that info from?
>>
>>162127614
>>162127537
Then you're gonna have to buy 40 and 41.
>>
>>162127364
Thanks, I know this is my best option I'm having a difficult time accepting that I can't find it online.
>>
>>162127675
Yeah and then I'll most likely feel this exact same way when I get to 49 and it's still on hiatus. :(
>>
>>162127323
Sakurakoji? I don't know I was rooting for him
>>
>>162127614
....you realize volumes 1-23 are bunko, and 42 are tank's, right?

That's literally scans of the entire series you just posted.

Why are you so bitter.
>>
>>162127054
I forgot this existed.
>>
>>162128094
I thought the tankōbon started at 40 why would it be 42 then? I'm worst with Japanese numbers I was going to get them and then harass my Japanese friends to help me but they are at work already. I need to do what I can as to not annoy them too much. I'll download them I guess thanks. Still depressed knowing I'm just prolonging the inevitable.
>>
>>162128094
I'll try it if it continues where I left off reading I will post them here in a day and you can all make fun of me however you want. I am ultra determined. I genuinely feel for the girls who dropped doing the scanlations I always wonder why they even bother. Usually by the time I finish reading them I'm just like...why would I post it? Such a thankless job. But I've gotten spoiled reading the scans.
>>
>>162128373
They're arabic numerals, no knowledge of Japanese numbers is even required.

A quick google of "ガラスの仮面 23巻 文庫 何話" will show you pic related.
>>
>>162128767
thank you
>>
>>162128855
No problem. Enjoy the series.
>>
>>162128876
thanks everyone! first shoujo i ever read, the genre instantly made me regret it. I'm going to work on this thanks for all the advice everyone! I will remember 4chan for this so i'll try to do a good job for it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.