[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Griffith's master plan? Falconia can't possibly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: berserk griffith.jpg (893KB, 1077x1600px) Image search: [Google]
berserk griffith.jpg
893KB, 1077x1600px
What is Griffith's master plan? Falconia can't possibly be his endgame.
>>
>>162114190
Uploading his pranks on youtube
>>
>>162114190
he pretty much rules the world now, what else is there to do?
>>
>>162114190
I wonder if he ever gets bored. I feel like for him the act of chasing his dream may have been more fulfilling than actually attaining it.
>>
>>162114817
conquer the rest of the world.
>>
>>162114190
He is gonna make Guts his again
>>
>>162114190
Surprisingly enough, it probably is. From the start, and in-universe ever since his childhood, the one thing that defined Griffith was his desire to be king of a kingdom. That's literally the sole purpose behind all the actions he took in the Golden Age flashback from murdering that one count to seducing the princess. Once he got Falconia that's literally his life's dream come true. I mean really the only thing left to do is to either kill or fuck Guts. Or rape Casca again for the laughs.
>>
>>162115235
>Slan knows about Griffith's infatuation with Guts
>relentlessly bullies him over it
>>
Falconia is only a focus. He'll sacrifice everyone in Falconia to summon the rest of the godhand and rule over the new world.

Whats better, ruling over shitty humans, or fucking apostles?
>>
>>162114817
He never conquered Guts' heart.
He will throw away everything to become Guts' friend, but it will be too late.
>>
>>162115838
The world's already been merged with the astral reality.
The other four head honchos can now safely manifest whenever and wherever they want.
>>
>>162115968

Doesn't seem like it. Slan "manifested" but only using Troll guts. A full body manifestation seems like its still not quite possible yet.
>>
>>162115475
Does Slan ever put on a strap-on the size of Griffith's arm, paint a white streak in her hair, and violently sodomize Griffith while forcing him to tell her how good her cock feels and how he'll be her little bitch boy forever?
>>
>>162116184
No, that was before the full merging.
After the Ganishka/Shiva dimension slash, things are now different, and all kinds of fantasy critters be frolicking around.
>>
>>162116493

But the god hand still aren't out and about yet.

Hiding? Or still need something else?
>>
We'll all be dead before we find out.
>>
Didn't Miura get burnt out after the Falcon of the Millenium Empire arc?
>>
>>162116564
We've been mostly shown stuff happening at the Faerie Island and the neo Falconian Empire.
Rest of the world ain't important enough to be shown.
>>
Dominate the world and be a messiah?

Falconia is important for that
>>
File: hoe.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
hoe.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
>>162114190
His endgame is to return to Gennon's bed.
>>
File: LongingForGriffith.png (178KB, 1037x571px) Image search: [Google]
LongingForGriffith.png
178KB, 1037x571px
>>162118966
Killing Gennon was the biggest mistake Griffith ever made. Everyone thinks he first slipped up when he fucked Charlotte, but that is definitely not the case. Let's examine what would have happened if Gennon had lived:

>Gennon provides Griffith with money and influence, helping him rise to power faster
>due to constant hard dickings from Gennon, Griffith's lust for Guts mellows out and he doesn't shit the bed when Guts leaves
>even if Griffith does fuck Charlotte, Gennon just bails him out of prison before any torture can take place
>the Eclipse never happens
>Griffith, Guts, Casca, Judeau and the rest of the Hawks get to achieve their dreams and die in glorious battle or of ripe old age
>all because of the benevolence of Gennon
>>
>>162114190
To die gracefully.
>>
>>162120242
Gennon was powerful. Had he lived, he would have went out of his way to rescue & protect Griffith.
>>
>>162121255
I hope he doesn't die gracefully. I hope he shits, pisses and vomits as he's dying and then gurgles like a retard for hours until finally going silent.
>>
>>162114190
nothing
>>
>>162115235
Honestly I think deep down he wants this more than anything else in the world.
>>
>>162116232
Why would she need a strap-on?
>>
>>162125040
He admitted it himself. Guts made him forget his dream.
>>
>>162125188
Does she have a girl penis?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.