[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DBZ's way of conveying speed and action may seem "

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: punch v cell.gif (990KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
punch v cell.gif
990KB, 500x281px
DBZ's way of conveying speed and action may seem "lazy" but goddamn does it look good, even today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcIzR7vWjNc
>>
the punches sound meaty as hell
>>
Back when the show had a budget and Goku didn't act like a retarded man child all the time
>>
best fight post-DB
>>
>>162112075
> [Japanese]
Dub or go home weeb
>>
>>162112771
>faulconer shit
>>
>>162112843
Only way to watch DBZ unless you are one of those people who worships japan
>>
>>162112843
You can watch the dub with jap ost. The remastered dub in later arcs is just fine, that with original music is probably the best way to watch it.
>>
>>162113137
The only dub voices I like are Piccolo and Vegeta
>>
>>162113198
A piece of ghetto trash voicing Goku in ebonics would be better than his japanese voice. That's half the reason to watch the dub over sub.
>>
>>162114004
It's the only one. The rest of the dub is still shit otherwise
>>
>>162114004
I started with the dub but ended up transitioning to the original Japanese voices. Goku's voice is questionable but I like everyone else's voice and also the music was great. The dub is still pretty alright though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv2HySEAIsk
>>
It's not as lazy as ufotable's which is to not draw the characters and just shake the camera a bit
>>
>>162116351
>shake the camera a bit
Funny you say that, Super is rife with this shit and I'm tired of the shaking camera overuse among many other things.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.