[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Bonedrewd actually loved Prushka or was is all an act

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (8KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 278x181px
Did Bonedrewd actually loved Prushka or was is all an act to liquefy her?
>>
File: BestDad.png (10KB, 906x175px) Image search: [Google]
BestDad.png
10KB, 906x175px
>>162106494
>>
Yes, Bonedad was best dad considering he wasn't human.
>>
>>162106494
I have no fucking idea why liquiding the girl helped him in the fight. Why did he even do that at all?
>>
>>162106494
I think he did, just not in a normal father/daughter way. He loved her like a scientist loves a test subject they get close to, he gives a shit but always places the progress of the experiment above the subjects well being.
>>
>>162107520
If you have somebody who loves you take the burden of the curse then you get the blessing instead and become fluffy (like how Nanachi turns fluffy when she ascends with Mitty). He gets to his final fluffy form by having gel-Prushka with him.
>>
He feels like a pretty complex antagonist. At first i thought hes a sociopathic pos but in the end he does rly seem to care abt his children
>>
>>162108666
>satan is a drewd apologist
>>
>>162106494
Why not both?
>>
>>162107894
Kinda sad he didn't even mention her that much after his defeat. Wished he actually tell nanachi to take prushka with them
>>
>>162109567
That's the whole point.

She'd served her purpose, he didn't care anymore.
>>
File: therealbonervision.jpg (144KB, 429x1650px) Image search: [Google]
therealbonervision.jpg
144KB, 429x1650px
>>162106494
>>
>>162106494
Bondrewd's atrocities are relativized by both his own regret and the sheer horror of the abyss.

Of course he is irredeemable as they come and yet, you can see things his way, you can understand him. That is what makes him such an exciting character.
>>
>>162110180
His eyes looked so sad yet so hopeful. Makes me almost forget the shits he did
>>
>>162109567
His speech to Nanachi makes me think that he sees her as his "Legacy" and may even see her as a daughter
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.