[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oregairu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

So, after careful deliberation, I have arrived at the following conclusions regarding Oregairu's ending:

>1)Yui and Yuki can literally go fuck themselves (preferably together for hot yuri action)

>2)Iroha best girl and best ship

>3)Honorary mention Totsuka for having the healthiest relationship with 8man of the entire cast.
>>
>>162097650
>facebook
>>
>>162097716
I downloaded a screenshot I took and posted myself, but nice autism anon.
>>
>>162097650
Totsuka is a joke character
>>
>>162097753
>I downloaded a screenshot I took and posted myself
nice autism anon.
>>
>>162097650
>vegeta.jpg
>>
>>162097791
Well, it was faster than going back to take the screenshot again, and I just needed a screenshot of Iroha looking cute.
>>
>>162097790
I mean, think about it. Hachiman's homo fantasies aside, Totsuka is the only person acting like Hachiman's genuine friend, without complicated romantic feelings, jealousy or delusions. Cake-sensei could qualify too, but she still has to juggle between being 8-man's teacher,his advisor, and his friend.
>>
>>162097650
You know, the more I think about it, the less sense Yahari makes to me. So Yukino and 8man were forced to join the club to "deal" with their social mishaps. As in, 8man needed to learn not to judge people on appearance, needed to learn to rely on others, and like learn self worth or something? The first two also apply to Yukino, and a big character point for her seems to be not just following her sister's footsteps. I never really got why Yui was in the club. Maybe so she could "learn" to think for herself?

Anyways, the point is that they are there because Sensei wanted them to become more "normal." But, throughout the fucking series, the more "well=adjusted" kids that are not in the club have proven to being more misguided and mindless than the three IN the club.

Hayato's a fucking indecisive faggot that doesn't like change for no discernible reason.
Miura literally cannot think for herself and just wants to do whatever Hayato does.
Yukino's sister is a fucking loser that hangs around and belittles high schoolers.
Zaimokuza is a fat otaku.
All of Hayato's friends sans Ebina are dumb as rocks. Ebina isn't dumb, but her fujoshit makes her annoying. And she also has that shit like Hayato where she is too much of a pussy to turn someone down because of "muh group of high school friends that will never be relevant ever again."
Sagami was a fucking cunt and 8man BTFO of her is one of my favorite scenes. Cathartic as fuck. Don't remember the dumb drama behind it. Oh, some bitches think he's an asshole. What ever shall he do?
Irohas is too scheming to show her true side to people or something.

So yeah, why the fuck are they in the club again?
>>
>>162097981
You're misremembering. They weren't put into the club because they were problem children, they were put in the club because they didn't fit in with society and the Japs love that one saying about nails that stick out. Yui joined later pretty much out of her own accord, because she realised she was being too wishy-washy and "go with the flow" to avoid hurting other people's feelings, so she looked up to the zero fucks given 8man- Yukinoshita pair. As they all got together and resolved other people's fuck-ups (learning more about them in the process) Yui learned to stop being a doormat and 8man learned that when you're nice to people sometimes people like you back (or something).
Yuki on the other hand had a whole slew of issues that never quite got resolved properly, from her early isolation to her inferiority complex with her sister to the fact that she apparently couldn't even take decisions on her own (going as far as to have her imitate 8-man's suggestion word for word) even though she was fine making decisions in season 1.
>>
>>162097650
Fuck off Iroha fag. Cannot wait for your tears.
>>
>>162098185
Can't cry if I was never in the running to begin with. I was just 110% fed up with that bullshit season 2 ending.
>>
>>162097650

Whoa, a literal garbage man.
>>
Why do people say that Iroha is similar to 8man? They don't seem similar to me at all.
>>
>>162098141
Yeah, Yukino and 8man were forced to join because they were loners, and this created this sort of interesting relationship because despite Yukino being a loner, she was essentially 8man's foil.

And most of my reasoning still stands. Why would they, specifically Yukino and 8man, stoop to their level of faggotry, stupidity, and facade? Besides, they're all friends anyway, so the club is pointless. But yeah, they like being friends, and the whole drama behind 8man picking a girl is that the club will disband or get awkward.

Yeah, Yukino's sudden change of character doesn't make much sense. She's the youngest daughter, so I don't really know why she's pressured into being better than her sister. I don't imagine she'll take care of the company, or will she? Whatever, I think her attitude stems mostly from Haruno's constant taunting and because of how "helpless" or inept Yukino was when she was younger. But come the fuck on, don't just dwell on the past. Haruno's a fucking college student fucking around with high school kids. How could Yukino feel intimidated by that?

I like Yahari, but yeah, it doesn't make sense to me. I'm too smart, literally.
>>
The fact that yui even likes hachiman kind of feels shoehorned and unrealistic.
>>
File: 1390726779400.png (793KB, 843x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1390726779400.png
793KB, 843x1200px
>>162097650
You forgot one.

>4) True best girl Yukino and Hachiman get married and have a cute daughter named Rumi.
>>
>>162098570
Yuckyno a shit
>>
>>162098517
They aren't, but Iroha is exactly the mix of nice enough to care for him and devilish enough to challenge him that he needs.

Komachi has those characteristics too.
>>
File: 1503856441661.jpg (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503856441661.jpg
77KB, 500x500px
>>162097650
>Iroha best girl
>Honorary mention Totsuka
>>
>>162097650
>>162097828
>facebook
Fuck off.
>>
>>162098316
How funny is it that now that the writing is on the wall you Iroha fags go "w-we never thought she would win anyway!!". Kill yourself.
>>
>>162098763
Nah.
>>
File: 1352101657207_1412541312312.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1352101657207_1412541312312.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>162098788
I literally finished the show an hour ago, but whatever makes you feel better senpai.

Also some more Facebook for the other salty anon
>>
>>162097913
>Totsuka was the true genuine after all
Faggotry aside, this would be a decent non loner end.
>>
>>162097981
you missed why the club was formed, and it's purpose.

1) Yukino made the club, as sort of a public service club. However being Yukino being Yukino, no one wanted to join her fucking club. Frankly her antisocial POV while amusing to westerners is a HUGE issue for nips. With her POV about people, and inability and unwillingness to join a group her life prospects are pretty shit poor. As in area 11, not being able to get along and join the group can and does == no work/unemployment/homelessness. The teacher was ALARMED, and put 8man into her club.

2) 8man was literally the most ignored/isolated kid in school. His hope and optimism was gone, and frankly his antisocial POV while amusing to westerners is a HUGE issue for nips. With his POV about people, and inability and unwillingness to join a group his life prospects are pretty shit poor. As in area 11, not being able to get along and join the group can and does == no work/unemployment/homelessness. The teacher was ALARMED, and put him into Yukino's club.

NOW: this was a good solution for both their problems. Yui, was their first "project" and in the course of the project noticed that both 8man and yukino spoke their minds and STILL got along after a fashion. Yui realized that their unfiltered personalities represented a type of strength she didn't have. Where these two were the ultimate outsiders due to their uncompromising and awkward natures. Yui was the ultimate social insider due to her completely fluid and spinless social personality, a situation which she wasn't happy with. In this club she saw the chance to learn how to be herself, to find herself, and to like herself without being judged or ostracized from her usual social group.
>>
>>162099357
Having 8man's dick in the club was probably more motivation for Yui than the other things.
>>
File: 1500428186979.jpg (159KB, 960x1622px) Image search: [Google]
1500428186979.jpg
159KB, 960x1622px
>>162097650
>2)Iroha best girl and best ship
That's where you're wrong you fucking faggot
>>
>>162099357
Yeah but see my follow up post. I outsmarted the fucking author and nip thinking. Unless, of course, you have stats to back up your shit.
>>
>>162098517
People say that?
>>
When does volume 12 come out again?

>>162100592
Imouto is NOT for lewd.
>>
>>162100592
>literally voted best imouto by the japs recently

Damn right here.
>>
I kinda don't want volume 12 to come out. I have made a few predictions on it, most in jest, but people took them to heart. Since some people are childish this will lead to more shitposting than what would be expected.
>>
I wanted it to come out when I thought it would be the ending. Since it's apparently not, I now borderline dread it. Fucking oregairu threads do not need to come back to this board.
>>
>>162100774
Don't worry I doubt anyone but you remembers your predictions.
>>
These anime secondary analyses are amusing to read.
>>
>>162101330
A lot of them are okay if you only take the first season into account. Everyone's mind seems stuck there though. A lot of novelfags' minds are stuck on the middle of volume 10 though
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.