[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MC isn't the strongest good guy for most of the series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 136547361.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
136547361.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>MC isn't the strongest good guy for most of the series

>Strongest guy gets a fight

Fuck yeah man, I need more examples of this other than Soul Eater and Rurouni Kenshin
>>
Toriko I guess? Read the manga though. There's really a lot of shows that do this like Naruto for instance.
>>
>>162092808
Kenichi
>>
>>162093155
oh shit you're right. My mind deleted toriko as soon as it ended, that fight with midora was breety good
>>
>>162092808
Shaman King technically. Yoh isn't the strongest character in his team and actually sits towards the middle/bottom.
>>
>>162092808
Hunter x Hunter?
I mean Gon is probably weaker than half the character in the show except for one episode
>>
>>162092808
how was Kenshin not the strongest for most of the series? he's wins 99.99% of the time
>>
>>162094196
Was that much of a gap between him and choco love? it's been years since I've read it

>>162094296
Hiko Seijuro was better than him until the end of the shishio saga
>>
File: Shaman_King_Fuyoku.jpg (229KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Shaman_King_Fuyoku.jpg
229KB, 1280x1024px
>>162094420
>Was that much of a gap between him and choco love? it's been years since I've read it
About 900,000 in terms of Furyoku numbering. Chocolove was a monster but Yoh had mastered the nullification techniques which made it so that he could win fights in his own, laid back way.
>>
>>162094538
Choco only got like a single battle with his super power, which was lame.

Man, I fuckin love Shaman King, but it started going all over the place near the end. I'm sure the imminent cancellation was a large part of that, but still.

But whatever, it gave me the "Yoh's childhood" arc which is still easily my favorite, so I forgive it.
>>
>>162092808
Every battle shonen.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.