[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Ball Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: sypoeebfdvox.jpg (398KB, 1900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sypoeebfdvox.jpg
398KB, 1900x1200px
What is the general consensus with the new art-style (read: not the QUALITY)?

Personally, I find it really odd. It is far too colourful and everything seems over-saturated and streamlined. I have a really hard time watching the show because of it.

I watched a couple of minutes of the dub the other night and the VAs are atrocious.
>>
>>162085932
Everything about super is a knockoff version of previous series.
>>
It's way better than what we were getting before the Black Arc, I couldn't stand how shiny everyone was
>>
>>162085932
Its shit
>>
File: high quality animation orig.jpg (61KB, 840x607px) Image search: [Google]
high quality animation orig.jpg
61KB, 840x607px
>>162085932
pic related is the best new art style fool

It won't be long before I'm a hired animator and have a ticket out to Japan.

Also, I enjoy not showering for days and after I've gone through long periods of sweat and accumulation of day to day dirt, I put my fingers on my balls (I wrap the sac around my fingers) and then I smell them because it's fucking incredible. You think I'm crazy? I dare you to try it. It's divine.

Occasionally, I'll put a finger in my bum and smell that which depending on my current diet can smell decent but nowhere near as good as my balls smell after several days of not showering.
>>
>>162085932
>It is far too colourful
agreed

it makes everything feel cheap and childish
>>
>>162085932
They've actually changed the artstyle in the current arc (episode 77), since you seem to be talking about the early episodes. Heavier black lines and various color pallet changes.
>>
is there an episode today?
>>
>>162089557
>>162089718
No episode today, only next week.
>>
>>162085932
The change was made to resemble Z back in the day. I personally think it's better. The show looked like shit before, especially when the saiyans were transformed. The darker colors clash with the bright hair.

That aside, fuck off, the dub is great. Makes Super more bearable.
>>
>>162089903
I agree and I say that as a non-burger. The american dub is great.
>>
>>162089977
Latín Dub>>>>>>>Japanese Dub>>>>>>>dogshit>>>>>>>Fatmerican Dub
>>
>>162085932
The best artstyle of the whole franchise was from the OVA Son Goku and his friends or something like that. Both character design and color design was on point.
>>
File: gure.gif (685KB, 495x312px) Image search: [Google]
gure.gif
685KB, 495x312px
>>162090347
They should've kept the artstyle/colors from that OVA, it looked so good. Much better than the plastic shit they use for Super
>>
No new episode of Dragon Ball Super this week :( What am I going to do with the rest of my night now?
>>
>>162090858
Watch something else?
>>
File: IMG_3396.jpg (26KB, 505x291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3396.jpg
26KB, 505x291px
>>162090347
>Not the Saiyan and Buu arc
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.