[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's excited for the second season of WUG?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Who's excited for the second season of WUG?
>>
Those character designs are horrible.
>>
>>162079958
So is this like a Love Live knockoff?
>>
PV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3G7dBGmPqc
>>
Heard they fired Yamakan, so maybe it'll be okay.
>>
>>162079958
I really dislike the new art but Its still the anime Im most excited about honestly
>>
>>162079958
Yoppi was my favorite wug but now she looks like shit. Sill excited though, interested to see how the new group they added fits into the show.
>>
Who approved of this color palette? Now it looks like generic shit.
>>
>>162079958
Me
>>
>>162079958
More WUG is always welcome.
>>
So are those new girls supposed to appear in the anime or are they only for promotional stuff/game?
>>
>>162088814
I think the game was discontinued
>>
>>162079958
do I have to bother with the first season
I care not for Yamakan
>>
I enjoyed the the first season despite not expecting to but I never bothered to watch anything else because low popularity movies are shit for gaijin for many reasons. I guess I'll get around to it.
>>
>>162092235
The 2nd movie immediately following the anime was good. You should watch all the movies since they're all extended anime episodes pretty much.
>>
File: 42255663.jpg (172KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
42255663.jpg
172KB, 640x800px
>>162079958

Only for pic related. Movies needed more of her.
>>
>>162082263
Poor Yamakan, every time he tries someone else ruins it, how is he supposed to save anime like this?
>>
File: wug.jpg (109KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
wug.jpg
109KB, 600x848px
>>162079958
I'm very excited for the new season. It's a shame that the new designs aren't as good as the first ones.
Poor Yamakan had to sacrifice his career once again for this season to happen. He truly is the savior of anime.
Kaya a best!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.