[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide to watch Haruhi Suzumiya >don't bother downloading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>decide to watch Haruhi Suzumiya
>don't bother downloading it so just go on kissanime like a pleb
>hear that it's best to watch it in the order it was aired in, not chronological
>assume the order on kissanime is the airing order
>a season and a half in I realise the cross-eyed wunderkind at kissanime had actually arranged them chronologically
Why did I make this thread? I guess I just want to vent that I'm pissed how the emotional climax that should've been at the end ended up in the middle because some double nigger went out of his way to screw with the episode order.
>>
>>162076044
Aired order is the one that caused the climax to end up in the middle, not the chronological order.
>>
>>162076194
Hm?
I'm going based on this chart on wikipedia, with "A = TV broadcast order" being where Kyon and Haruhi kiss at the end.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Melancholy_of_Haruhi_Suzumiya_episodes
>>
>>162076044
It's okay, chronological has its perks
>>
>>162076044
>streamfag
>>
Broadcast order is retarded, they wanted to make a muh 3deep5u anime but they shot themselves in the foot, it's stupid and meaningless. Go for chrono all the way & remember to skip endless 8 (exept for the first and last e8 episodes).
>>
>>162076044
>streaming like an idiot
Fuck off and die OP
>>
>>162076044
Chronological is the correct way to watch it
You've been meme'd
>>
>>162076194
>Aired order is the one that caused the climax to end up in the middle
Why the fuck are you blatantly lying like that? Day of Sagittarius is supposed to be the final episode of the season in broadcast (correct) order.
>>
>>162076559
This, the original light novels weren't written like that either (unlike Durarara or Baccano).
Now that there's full 28 episodes + a whole movie, there's absolutely no reason to watch it in 2006 order.
>>
>>162076044
You got what you deserved
>>
File: 1496473547906.jpg (65KB, 474x369px) Image search: [Google]
1496473547906.jpg
65KB, 474x369px
>>162076044
>>don't bother downloading it so just go on kissanime like a pleb
Fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
dunno researching streaming sites and shit sounds like a bigger effort to me
also uggo screenies. lol enjoy your 1983x767s
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.