[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this group? I see so many torrents lately on nyaa. Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: Erai.jpg (239KB, 995x933px) Image search: [Google]
Erai.jpg
239KB, 995x933px
What is this group? I see so many torrents lately on nyaa. Is it just another CR rip-off?
>>
>>162074651
Is this bait or are you actually retarded?
>>
Yes, with more bloat.
>>
>>162074651
Erai Raws, AnimeRG, FreakCrSuBuS are all CR rips.
Theres little reason to use HS nowadays specially since they seem to be encoding(?) their releases now.
There is also that spanish websites that rips all available subtitles and there is that open source app made by a loo that rips CR videos which you can search in github.
>>
>>162075988
Horrible Subs doesn't rip from Crunchyroll
>>
>>162076256
Where do they rip from then?
>>
>>162076813
They translate themselves.
>>
>>162074651
They are actually faster than HS sometimes.
>>
>>162076813
They usually rip from CR but they also do some non-CR shows.

I remember HS did Kuzu no Honkai a few seasons ago and they used some TV rips that had the channel's icon watermarked in the corner of the screen the whole time.
>>
>>162076855
How could I forget that?
>>
>>162076256
Yes they do newfag
>>
>>162077326
Have you even read their about page? It clearly says they don't despite false accusations.
>>
>>162077550
Well then how do they get shows that air on CR, on the same day as they air on CR, with the exact same subtitles as they have on CR?
>>
>>162076256
And 1080p isn't an upscale.
>>
>>162075988
>they seem to be encoding(?) their releases now.
They aren't.
>>
>>162077693
because they're the fastest sub group
>>
>>162077693
CR steals their subs
>>
>>162078542
No, it's a team of the guys who do the sub for CR. They're legally allowed to use their own translations for whatever they want - and so they do. They just attach their subtitles to the the original japanese releases and they upload it under the HS moniker.
>>
>>162078659
actually HS are the original japanese scriptwriters posting the official translations of their own scripts

CR can legally use their subs without giving credit due to a loophole in a 1983 US-Japan copyright treaty.
>>
>>162078962
Jesus. This is clearly abuse! How hasn't the UN's International Court stepped in to resolve that/?
At least CR are paying to get the videos (they ARE paying, right?) and contributing to the japanese economy.
>>
Is HS saving or destroying anime in the west?
>>
>>162074651
they are better than commie
>>
>>162075988
>they seem to be encoding their releases
Huh?
>>
>>162079397

DmonHiro dev pls
>>
>>162079377
HS isn't the only group ripping streams. They're just the most popular one. As long as there are streams there are stream rippers.
>>
Why is this bait thread still up?
>>
>>162079377
Saving.

I am paying for CR and Amazon, but if they ever do anything remotely like suing groups or individuals, I'm cancelling my subscriptions.
>>
>>162082437
You'll have already funded their legal bills at that point.
>>
>>162082581
Either CR are smart guys, or this hobby is dead anyway.
Sucks, but there is no way around it.

HS are what even made me consider paying for it at all.
>>
>>162082157
Oh hi herkz
>>
>>162082898

Shut the FUCK up Phr0sty
>>
>>162078659
Bullshit
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.