[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which anime/manga ending fucked you up really hard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: shigurui.jpg (155KB, 630x928px) Image search: [Google]
shigurui.jpg
155KB, 630x928px
Which anime/manga ending fucked you up really hard?
>>
irako did nothing wrong
>>
>>162073346
Except being a faggot.
>>
>>162073346
He fucked Iku. You don't cuck a legendary master and walk away unscathed.
>>
Good timing; I finished reading it yesterday. It was a fantastic story.

>>162073346
Weirdly enough, of the two main characters Irako, a manipulative asshole who used and murdered people al time, was the most sympathetic of the two.
Gennosuke, for all of his strength and skill, never stopped being a puppet.
>>
>>162074729
It's not like he had a choice.
>>
>>162076416
He had, though. He could've refused to cut off Irako's head. He would've suffered the consequences, surely, but it'd be infinitely better than obeying the order.
>>
>>162076737
You see, he's a samurai not some rebellious teenager. He can't just do whatever he wants because fuck the police. Consequences would be probably him being killed which will be the end of Kogan-ryu. If anything, he should've just stay calm and cut the head.
>>
Can I jump into the manga from where the anime left off or is it better to just start the manga from the very beginning?
>>
>>162076865
Well, that's what it meant to be a puppet in the context of Shigurui. And that's why Mie killed herself - she couldn't stand seeing Fujiki become the same kind of puppet everyone around her was.
>>
>>162077011
You can start with anime. Aside from spoiling a few details in the first episode it's pretty faithful.
>>
>>162077011
From what I remember the anime was faithful adaptation and you can start from where it ended.
>>
File: 1504802567464.jpg (316KB, 1980x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1504802567464.jpg
316KB, 1980x1049px
>>162072317
Alltime favourite anime, watched it 4 times in a year and read the manga twice.

I'm mesmerized by it, the music the intensity, the violence, not the blood or the gore though.

/a/ do you have anything like this to reccommend?
>>
>>162077456
It is a fascinating work indeed. The only thing which stops manga from being perfect is frog chapters. Felt really unnecessary.
>>
>>162078050
It's pretty obvious that mangaka had more stuff in store for the tournament, the ending felt a bit rushed. Did Shigurui get canned?
>>
>>162077011
I'd recommend reading it from the beginning just because the artwork in Shigurui is amazing.

>>162077456
Try Lone Wolf & Cub. In terms of atmosphere it's way better than Shigurui. In terms of story it's sort of hard to say, they're not really comparable.
>>
>>162078228
Shigurui was the adaptation of the first chapter of a novel named Suruga-jō Gozen Jiai.
Probably they wanted to adapt the rest.
>>
>>162077099
On top of this he'd have been killed later on anyway since the Shoguns brother was months away from being ousted and a lot of people could see this coming. I think they even mention that as one of the reasons going to the tournament is dangerous.

Genosuke was a slave to his revenge fantasy and caught up in the idea of the drama to realise it was going to get him killed.

>>162078837
I really want to know what else happens but I can't find anything about the rest of the story.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.