[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How exactly does one use "over 100%" of their power?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: all mighto.jpg (94KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
all mighto.jpg
94KB, 800x450px
How exactly does one use "over 100%" of their power? Isn't that thermodynamically impossible?
>>
Its pretty simple, you just GO BEYOND
>>
>>162071014
With that attitude it is
>>
it's called a "force multiplier"
>>
100% is your theoretical max power at a given time, going beyond that means you improved since then.
>>
File: all_might_by_windhydra-da0eelo.jpg (228KB, 1600x1042px) Image search: [Google]
all_might_by_windhydra-da0eelo.jpg
228KB, 1600x1042px
>>162071014
100% is basically the most power he can use without hurting himself. When he goes over 100%, he's essentially straining himself beyond his normal limits. Like imagine how much you could lift if you couldn't feel the pain in your muscles.
>>
>>162071014
uhhh... PLUS ULTRA???
>>
>>162071014
That's why you go beyond, you fool.
>>
You can lift a car if it's a life-and-death scenario

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hysterical_strength
>>
File: Gon-Aura-Transform.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gon-Aura-Transform.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
TOUCH THE UNTOUCHABLE

BREAK THE UNBREAKABLE
>>
>>162071014
You must be fun at parties.
>>
>>162071014
In a simila way to using anaerobic respiration vs aerobic respiration
>>
>>162071489
Pretty much this. It's a massive surge of adrenaline that lets you go beyond

When I want to hit a new max in the gym or finish my final set super hard I listen to AM plus ultraing noumu
>>
>>162071072
PLUS ULTRA!!!
>>
>>162071014
He's already breaking the laws of thermodynamics, quirks in general do this all the time.
Going over 100% is when he's putting an extreme amount of stress on his body to perform beyond its limits, it's why he burned away most of his ability to use OFA afterwards, he went from 3 hours a day to way less afterwards because he went beyond what his body could actually handle.
>>
File: 1.gif (103KB, 388x602px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
103KB, 388x602px
100% is for plebs, real heroes go for 1000000%
>>
Go to the gym and try lifting as hard as you can

you'll notice how your body gets tired out to the point of can't lift one more time anymore, yet you try as hard you can to get that last rep.

also, this>>162071194
>>
>>162071194
Something like this, I'd say you can't go 100% because of mental blocks (pain and precautions). Without those it's possible to go 100%.
>>
Fun Fact: Anime isn't real life
>>
>>162071014
Don't pretend you know anything about thermodynamics
>>
>>162071014
Anime characters always had an issue with math.
Remember Freeza and his 5 minutes.
>>
100% is normal level. Less than that is holding back. Over 100% is straining himself. As an example, if you, say, run a lot, the level is different if you're playing a game vs sprinting in the Olympics vs running for your life.
>>
>>162071014
Someone giving it their 100% is normally not really their full potential, it's just what they can push themselves to before inflicting pain on their body.
Look at powerlifters who tear their muscles during an exercise, that's basically going beyond 100%
>>
>>162074104
>pain
Meant damage.
>>
>>162073740
Some of the basics like the second law are actually extremely simple and could be figured out by a child all by himself.
>>
It's really simple OP.
First you punch something as hard as you can.
Right when as your fist hits, you do it a little harder.

This is basic elementary school stuff.
>>
In athletics, 100% is merely the 100% of oxygen you're breathing is being used. You can go over 100% and put yourself into oxygen debt, where you perform anaerobic respiration to produce usable energy, but it causes the buildup of sideproducts that damage your cells in high amounts.
You can go over 100% only for a short time.

What's better than going '100%' is simply increasing your body's potential. 100% of your mom is different than 100% of a bodybuilder.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.