[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of this scene? Bitch can't even talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1504848944854.jpg (246KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504848944854.jpg
246KB, 1920x1080px
What was the point of this scene? Bitch can't even talk properly. Was it supposed to be funny or something?
>>
>>162044780
Forced drama. As expected of KyoAni shit.
>>
>>162044780
another proof that knk is victim blaming
>>
>>162044780
don't you talk shit about my waifu you fucking cunt I'll destroy you
>>
>>162049158
It's not like it will hurt her since she wouldn't be able to hear it anyways lol
>>
>>162044780
>le edgy
Don't you have Made in Abyss threads to shitpost in?
>>
>>162049219
That whole scene is edgy, why are you blaming me for finding it funny? You get a guy trying to stop a girl from committing sudoku, then another girl tries to beat up a disabled girl, her mom joins the brawl and in the end they all go down to their knees. It's so over the top that it becomes laughable. The only reason you'd get suckered into caring about it is by never actually talking to real human beings and thinking that anything happenening in this particular scene is somehwat realistic.
>>
>>162044780
Dumb edgelord.
>>
>>162044780
Are you retarded? It's the same action ishida did when he apologise for attempting to commit suicide. That's why his mum smiled because it reminded her of the promise her son made.
>>
>>162049347
Just because the situation keeps scalating doesn't mean it is supposed to be edgy nor unrealistic.

The girl beating up deaf girl has some emotional problems with not getting the dick since they were kids, so she went agaisnt the thing in her way to get said dick, the girl the both of them bullied but only the dick she is really thirsty of felt remorseful after the bullying he did. That's after multiple attempts to "get this bitch that keeps getting on the way" out of the picture, hell, she almost literally explicity said that she should end herself manipulating her depression to get to that point, of which she did, but not efficient enough, during the brawl she even said why didn't you do it so no one would catch you?She really needed to satisfy some old men on her cat caffe to quench that thirst because to do all this shit for a single dick wouldn't be enough for her. Teenage girls doing crazy things for dick is pretty common, especially ones that has never been properly educated.

What the fuck is the mom supposed to do? Join in on the beating up of her own daughter? She was an ass the entire story for why she did the things the way she did but she still cared for her family. Only Nishimiya ended up on her knees(at least for the "please accept my request with my face planted on the ground" position) because she thinks everything bad that happens around her is her fault, and she can never do any good, that's severe depression and psychological problems, so she tries to make up the only way she can think of.
>>
File: 1503753553362.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503753553362.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>162044780
You better look over your shoulders when you're out in public because I'm coming for you. And you're gonna get fucked up when you least expect it, faggot.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.