[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Date a Live Vol 16

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 484
Thread images: 31

File: DAL_v16_c05.png (646KB, 702x960px) Image search: [Google]
DAL_v16_c05.png
646KB, 702x960px
Finished Google translating Chapter 2 and 3.
Will back link to Prologue and Chapter 1 at the end of the dump.

Chapter 2: Tide of Battle
"── Kuu!"
Night. The entrance was wide open and Kotori who came home ran and dove straight to and punched him in the gut.
"Wha-?"
Shido who was totally shocked was sent flying into the living room.
"What are you doing, Kotori ... ...!"
"That’s what I want to ask! Do you understand? If you lose, you will die!”
"... I understand, but that situation ..."
Kotori made a hun sound with her nose, and irritated scratched her head.
"Oh, I already know that I am forced to take the story of Kurumi, that I can understand with my head, but then my idiot brother as usual who doesn’t think of himself ...!
"Hey, are you ... ...."
And when Shido raises himself with a sweat hanging on his head, Kotori turned her thumb towards him.
"Not"
"... What ... What the heck"
"Our one return shot ... ... It was a misfire in the support role to where Shido was forced to make a decision because the communications were disrupted "
"Hey hey ... ...."
Shido made a troubled face. Kotori occasionally sometimes puts on her such a serious manly face.
I think that it is one of Kotori’s good point, but I cannot afford to hit anything at all. An older brother is sweet to her sister. However, it was not Kotori’s fault that she could not support me, I felt like I couldn’t leave Kotori in a negative attitude.
Shido took a deep breath and then he stood up on the spot and faced Kotori.
"...... It cannot be helped. It is really nice, Kotori"
"Yes, please come."
Kotori spreads her hands open to show she is unprotected.
Shido breathed quietly ─ ─
>>
>>162031641
"Ei"
Shido quickly inserted both hands to the side of Kotori, and moved my fingers violently with Kocho Kocchochocho .......
"Wait a minute ... wait ... .... Ahah, ahahahahaha huh!"
Kotori twists and raises laughter with suffering. After a relentless tickle, Kotori who fell down on the sofa, starting tapping the hand with pan pan
"Well, well, let's keep this going."
"That’s not fair Shido...
Shido was acting in a playful manner, Kotori who got tired of laughter, raised a weak voice while gasping for a breath.
When.
"── Shido, I’m coming in!"
The door was instantly opened and all the girls entered the house.
Tohka and Origami, who went to the neighboring apartment and the house for clothes, Kaguya, Yuzuru, Yoshino, Natsumi, who came along with it, and Nia and Miku who live in the city at home, Ratatoskr's inspector, also Mukuro, comes in with a crowd. Perhaps Kotori was calling everyone to talk about today's events.
"……Huh?"
And, there seems to have seen the appearance of Shido and Kotori in the living room. Everyone was surprised I make my eyes round.
"Well, Kotori is lying on the sofa making her body wiggle with tears eyed!”
"... Well, what was this? What happened?"
"Oh no, this is ... ...."
When turning to that, Shido tried to explain the circumstances to some spirits who started giving him an evil look.
But, Kotori got herself up a moment earlier and she grabbed Yuzuru tightly. By the way it was Miku that stood nearest, but she passed through with brilliant steps.
"Fuah! Everyone ...... Shido is ... ...!"
And while imitating casual crying, she filled her face into Yuzuru’s chest. From seeing Kotori in an unprecedented state, the spirits gazed at Shido with a stunning expression.
"Well then, what did you do for Kotori !?"
"It’s alright, Kotori, it’s okay now."
"Okay, sorry sorry boy, are you bothered somewhere?"
"Tsu?!"
>>
>>162031670
The spirits come up with intriguing reactions. Shido instinctively turned his voice down.
"Wait a moment, it is different! This is ... ...!"
"Suspicion. What is different?"
"No, that's what Kotori says,"
And then, Shido rocked his shoulders. Kotori was only saying "Shido", and nothing was spitting out.
At the moment, Kotori hugging to touch the Yuzuru looked at the direction of Shido and the lady, and gradually makes a grin.
"Wow, you plotted, Kotori!"
"What are you talking about! You are passing on responsibility to Kotori!”
"Is that okay, Kotori-san? ..."
"A~n! Just Kotori-san isn’t fair!"
"So it is sisters. Is it sisters? It was worthwhile preparing documents for adoption. Onii-chan”
"That last part, have you finally become weird?”
In the voice of everyone who was deprived from the mouth, blame and envy with no demand, Shido raised a scream-less voice.

── It was around ten minutes after the incident.
Kotori who could not bear it anymore ended up laughing and explained the circumstances to everyone.
Incidentally, by the way, during that incident, some of the clothing worn by Shido was missing somehow, but in the end the criminal was not caught. To be exact, there were three suspects, but no tails on them were found.
It is later discovered that all suspects at this time were conspiring, and it will be called 1, 2, 9 incident ... but that is another story.
"... That's why"

Saying, Kotori who finished the explanation looks around the spirits who have settled down in the living room. Yoshino and Natsumi turned out to be throbbing with a little nervousness. However, that wasn’t unreasonable. Kotori talked about not only the trouble of Shido and Kotori. The fact that the Tokisaki Kurumi called the worst spirit appeared in school. And that ─ ─ Kurumi has challenged Shido to a game.
>>
>>162031697
Of course, Tohka, Origami, Yamai sisters were at school and the sound was also heard from <Fraxinus>, so I knew the detailed circumstances, but other people who do not attend Raizen High School did not. Thinking of the future and think that you should explain the circumstances to everyone.
"Please be careful for a moment, because the purpose of Kurumi is the spiritual power of the spirit, the possibility of appearing before everyone cannot be called zero."
"Yes, ... ...."
".... OK, I will not leave home."
Kotori smiles wryly at Natsumi holding a knee with a scary appearance.
"No, I will not say that much ... but for the moment, <Ratatoskr> but keep on guard."
Then the little girl sitting next to it - Mukuro cried a small voice like a groan.
"Hmm ... ... but I do not understand"
Says Mukuro while tilting her little head with a cute gesture. Her long blond hair covered the surface of the sofa. At one time, Shido was lightly cutting the tip of the hair the other day, but still the brilliant hair boasted the longest among the spirits.
"What?"
"Request the spiritual power of the spirit ... Well, that is good, what is it that you are trying to do with that spiritual power, but what is that Kurumi’s purpose of having spiritual power itself?"
"That is……"
As I was told, Shido made a growl.
>>
>>162031791
It is true as Mukuro surely says. It has already been more than half a year since Kurumi appeared before Shido. Sometimes she was an enemy, sometimes she lent me power. However, I have never heard of why she is trying to gather spiritual power.
"Normal people would not understand. This is a spirit who wants power, they must have been spending their whole life seeking the ultimate force!"
Kaguya says while taking a good looking pose. Yuzuru sitting next to her breathed a sigh.
'I am sorry, it's easy to understand if Kurumi is as simple as Kaguya '
"No, don’t be stupid!"
"Denial: I am not stupid, etc. The simplest ones are the strongest in the world, Simple is the best, that is, Kaguya is the strongest."
"Well, it really is ... it is ...!!!!! Do not you understand Yuzuru!"
Kaguya once again poses proudly. Yuzuru turned towards the side and Shido returned her glance "I wonder?" I do not know what to respond to, I drink the tea with an ambiguous smile. And then, Shido noticed something.
Nia’s face had a serious look all through the Yamai sister’s amusing conversation.
"Nia......? Are you okay, did you eat something bad?"
"I ate a candy that fell on the ground on the way this morning ..., Hey wait…"
While quickly snapping her wrist, Nia comes in for retort. Shido breathed a sigh of relief.
"Good, it's usual Nia"
"What do you mean, boy?"
She says while making half-eyes. Shido is bowed and "No, with ......".
"Oh well, more importantly I think I have small stupid idea of what Kurumin’s purpose is."
"... ...!!! ...!!"
Kotori makes a startle expression on the words of Nia. Nia shrugged her shoulders in response.
>>
>>162031641
>Vol 16
I thought the wiki already had a summary.
>>
>>162031829
That is surprising, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I did not mean to hide it, but ..."
"Nia, why you are calling Tokisaki Kurumi, “Kurumin”...!?"
"Wait, that?"
Nia puts on a retort again. Shido applauded it and started clapping.
"Ah, the little sister too? My precious image of the Itsuka siblings!"
Nia makes her lips sharp unnoticed. While making a bitter smile, Shido looked away from Kotori.
"Because ..."
"Hey ... ...."
"Ah!"
Nia is having fun! Making her hands flutter with a gesture like a manga. Kotori uttered a voice to let it appease.
"Ah sorry ... ... More than that, you know the true purpose of the Tokisaki Kurumi ... Is it because you looked up when you had a complete <Tome of Revelation>?"
"... ... Ah, yeah, that’s half right"
She cleared her throat with a cough as she corrected her mind, and Nia continued talking.
"Surely it was before the boy was sealed with spiritual power ... when I was in my room, suddenly a black spirit came out of the shadows"
"Nia, you have met with Kurumi!"
"As long as I hear the story, it seems like it’s not a coincidence, what on earth ... ...."
When Shido and Kotori raise their voice in astonishment, Nia gestures for them to calm down by raising her palms and continued talking.

>>162031854
Yeah it does, but I felt like translating the whole volume.
>>
>>162031911
"It seems there was something she wanted to find out in my <Tome of Revelation> ... Well I wasn’t give her anything, but as I looked at the Angel of Kurumin it seemed to be super strong. I thought that I could not win, okay, I obediently went along with her, I'm sorry. "
"... Well, It was wise decision, so what the hell did she want to know?"
When Kotori asked, she corrected the position of her glasses and said.
"── Information of the First Spirit,"
"First ... ...."
"Spirit……?"
In the words of Nia, the spirits tilted their heads with a question mark appearing floating on their heads.
"Yeah, 30 years ago, it was a spirit that we first appeared in this world, Kurumin seemed to want to know the exact position and date and time that it appeared, and how powerful it was .... - To kill it.”
"What ..."
To the disturbing information brought about by the mouth of Nia, Shido instinctively blew open his mouth.
"Kill ... .... Do you mean the First Spirit? Is that the goal of Kurumi?"
"At least, as far as I know, the reason why she wants to kill it, I do not know, "
While Nia scratches her face, "At that time, it was like being a dreamlike situation, I didn’t think about asking why.”
Then Kotori threw a pack of Chupa Chups in her mouth, and made a difficult face while moving the sticks up and down.
"Killing the First Spirit ... ... I understand why she asked to know the power of the First Spirit. But, she wanted to know the exact position, date and time that it appeared in this world ...”
"─ ─ as it was thirty years ago, to erase the existence of that spirit."
It was Origami that spoke so to answer Kotori's muttering. Kotori raised her face and looked surprised.
'What? Do you know something?'
"That's not the case, but when I relied on Kurumi in the "previous world" before, she said such a thing"
Origami says so with a quiet tone.
>>
>>162031948
That's right. Origami went back in time by Kurumi’s Angel <Emperor of Time> to save her parents from the fate of death.
"That’s right ... ... If you have Kurumi’s Angel <Emperor of Time>, you can travel through time. Is it necessary for her to have the spirit power sealed by Shido until now? To go the origin point where that spirit appeared thirty years ago. And to kill the First Spirit to erase her from history... "
Kotori had a difficult expression and was scratching her head.
"Oh, I don’t ... There are more things I do not know. Kurumi seeks spiritual power to use bullets to return to the past ... ... to kill the primitive spirits? Why would she do that?"
"From this point onwards we should not go out of speculation, it is dangerous to deeply speculate at this stage with this few information. Even if the outline is not fully clear, what we know is still meaningful."
Origami face looks indifferent, but staring while gazing straight at the eyes of Kotori. Kotori rubs her neck and gives a sigh of defeat.
"... Yes, that’s right, thanks for advice."
She takes a deep breath as if to calm her mind, and wipes the sweat off her forehead.
"But in order to fight against Kurumi, we need to clarify that point as quick as possible. Our goal has already been figured out, but the opponents hope is covered in fog, no matter how you look at it we’re at a disadvantage. "
"Uh ..."
>>
>>162031987
Hearing Kotori 's words, Shido starts to sweat.
It is certainly a powerful advantage to know what the other is seeking in a game where you need the opponent to lose. If you can compare the current situation, it is like going out naked in front of a Kurumi wearing armor. Aware of his situation again, Shido makes bitterly distorted face. Watching the face of Shido, Kotori shrugs her shoulders.
"You look like a chihuahua that was struck by the rain, you said that before, you said you were forced to accept the proposal of Kurumi in that situation. Even if communication from us was not interrupted, everything that has happened will never change, let's talk about it. "
"Oh, ah ... ...."
As he was told, she looked proud of Shido. Shido slaps his cheeks to put in spirit. Shido can’t make such an anxious face and make his little sister worry, he is the big brother here.
And then, Shido remembered what Kotori said earlier.
"Ah ... Come to think of it, Kotori, what happened with that communication breakdown at that time? I was worried because I heard a pretty hectic voice ..."
"Ah……"
Kotori folds her arms with difficult face.
"That’s right, I did not talk about that yet ... ... there was a weird reaction on the radar on <Fraxinus>."
“Strange reaction?"
"Yes, I couldn’t believe what appeared right in front of me, but ..."
"── I’ll explain it."
A voice is heard from the back blocking the words of Kotori.
Shido gave a face in the direction of that voice - when he saw the figure of a person there, his eyes went round. It is a girl who is as talented as Kotori. Her hair bound up in a ponytail. And her body is covered in compresses and bandages.
"Mana!"
That's right. What was there was a girl named Takamiya Mana who is also a younger sister of Shido.
"I did not know you were there but before that ... What’s with those wounds! Are you okay?"
"It's no big deal, it's just a scratch,"
>>
>>162032026
Mana smiled and waved her hands while laughing and Kotori glared at her with serious look.
"You... I thought I told you, you need to go into the medical pod."
"Haha ... .... I'm sorry. I will return when I have finished talking .... Just a little ...... I have something I want to tell to my brother."
Mana’s smile quietly disappears from her face and looks at Shido with a serious look.
"What do you want to tell me ... ...?"
"Right. What happened when my brother was talking to <Nightmare> - Tokisaki Kurumi."
When she said so, she sat on a vacant chair and started talking.
─ ─ Aiming for Shido, Ellen Mathers suddenly appeared. She summoned countless girls.
"What ..."
To the unexpected information, Shido was breathing hard. No, it is not just Shido. Everyone who lives in the same room has a face that looks surprised.
"Why, what ..."
"Such a thing happened ...?"
"Umu ...... to save everyone from a unknown crisis ... oh, that’s is cool, I also want to do that."
"But the girl that Ellen summoned ..."
As Shido said, Mana slowly shook her head.
"I do not know, but it’s the first time I saw someone all had same face like that except <Nightmare>, I’m sure that it is not a natural existence."
Mana shrugs her shoulder to show she was helpless. However, Kotori asked again what her question was.
"── And? I figured that out too. You didn’t come here just to say that did you? You are reckless just like Shido, but you’re not stupid enough to make such meaningless decisions. As Kotori said that, Mana made a small smile.
"It is an honor to be told by Kotori-san so .... Well, in fact, that's right, there is one thing that I have not talked to Kotori-san about yet."
"── Why could you predict Ellen's raid?"
Kotori somewhat narrowed her eyes and Mana answers “correct” while nodding.
"......? What do you mean? Did Kotori not ask Mana to accompany you?"
>>
>>162032061
"There’s no way I would do that. If I knew that DEM is planning a raid, I would have told you lot beforehand ... ... I did not even consider delegating the duties to Mana in her rest condition more than anything. ─ In the end she helped out, but what would have happened if you got shot down? "
Kotori eyes glow and glares at Mana. Mana understands and makes a ahahaha laugh.
"Well, well, let’s put that story aside .... I indeed did know Ellen's raid plan in advance, from the time of the decision to the precise coordinates where Ellen appears"
"I did not know that, Ellen was in a state of perfect stealth, until the battle began there was nothing on the radar in <Fraxinus> ... Mana, how did you know that information? "
When Kotori questioned, Mana quietly breathed out.
"The reason is quite simple, I was told this information"
"Tell me, who told you?"
"── <Nightmare>, Tokisaki Kurumi"
"What ...?."
To Mana's words, Shido’s eyes stopped blinking.
"Wait a moment, what do you mean Kurumi told you?"
"Exactly as I said, it is unpleasant as it is - yesterday, that woman suddenly appeared in my room, thinking that she came to attack me in my sleep, I cut her head off her neck. But ...
"............"
Mana says something terrible thoroughly. Despite it being her most hated rival, as usual she is aggressive girl. But Mana continued without worrying about it.
"After that, another body appeared from the other body and said that she wanted to talk, well my blade wanted to talk to her neck and just as I was to cut it off again ─ ─"
"I came to tell you about Ellen's attack,"
"That's it."
Mana nods while everyone else looks wide eyes. Kotori made a face with a shrewd face and looked at her with her eyes half open.
"... ... So if you knew that, why did Mana keep it a secret from me?"
"Ugh"
Mana shoulder’s trembled and replied with a dry laugh.
>>
>>162032084
"You got it wrong, Kotori-san, I was not trying to keep it a secret, and you would have to be weird to believe what that woman says in the first place."
"But you, you believed in Tokisaki Kurumi, isn’t that why you were in that place?"
"Ugh ... .... I was wondering if it was a trap ... ... If I told Kotorii-san, you will definitely not let me go ..."
"Ah. I understand. We’ll talk more about this matter later."
"Ugh, I have a chronic illness ... ...."
Mana grabs her the chest and collapses to the floor.
However, Kotori did not show she was worried and just waved her hands in the air.
"Oh, no, that’s terrible, this time we’ll have to accommodate Mana in a more stringent medical institution"
"Oh, well, it looks like it was all in my mind."
Mana gets up with a joking face.
Kotori sighs and raises her face to rethink.
"Anyway, we were talking about Kurumi"
"Ah, why did Kurumi tell Mana about Ellen’s assault and how did she get that information ...?"
Asked Shido. Origami faintly raises her voice.
"Is it not because she simply wanted Mana to stop Ellen’s assault which is why she gave Ellen’s assault information. Tokisaki Kurumi is aiming at the spiritual power of Shido. It would not be fun for her if she were stopped by DEMs attack. She is also gathering information with her clones so it's no wonder she knew the DEM's attack plan in the process."
Origami answers indiscriminately. Shido put his hand on his chin while making a small groan.
"Well ... ... Well, yes ... ...."
"Any doubt?"
"Ah ... no, it's not like that ..."
Shido responded vaguely.
>>
Why not just dump it on pastebin and link it instead of all this?
>>
>>162032121
What Origami says is reasonable.
But why? Shido’s thoughts stopped as he remembered the expression of Kurumi from earlier, something felt strange, felt off. Nonetheless, it is not good to confuse everyone for such ambiguous reasons. He waved his head lightly.
"No, nothing. Anyway, now let's prepare for tomorrow"
"Yes, we will continue to prepare for tomorrow, but the most important issue is for Shido not to get caught up in Kurumi’s pace - please bear that in mind."
"Oh ... I understand."
There are still many mysteries regarding Kurumi. He would be lying if he said wasn’t anxious about their upcoming game.
However, as long as Shido is winning, her spiritual power can be sealed.
Shido looked forward so as to calm the mind.

But the morning of the next day.
"Why ...?"
The calm mind Shido spent all night trying to keep was about to crumble faster than he thought. But that seemed more difficult than he thought. Anyway ...
"── Ufufu, Good morning, Shido, it's a nice morning isn’t it?"
Because as soon Shido opened his door to leave and go to school, there he saw Kurumi wearing a black coat and uniform waiting nearby with a tremendous smile.
"Ah, Kurumi... ...!"
"Kuku. What did you do, Shido-kun to get such a face?"
Kurumi thinks it’s funny and starts chuckling. He took a deep breath to calm down his heartbeat. It would not look good if he already looked panicked especially after what happened yesterday.
"No, I’m just surprised, why are you in such a place?"
"Ara, Ara, is it so strange for classmates go to school together?"
"............, that's right, nothing is wrong with that"
After sweating for a second, Shido he returned to his calm demeanor.
That's right. Nothing is wrong. The match with Kurumi has already begun. Rather, Shido was about to show how careless he was. Shido cannot stay silent. Shido opened his mouth while making a fearless smile.
>>
>>162032140
>making a thread just to post a link
>>
>>162032155
"But you do not have to come and pick me up ... Well then, are you interested in me?"
"Ufufu, who knows?"
As he said so, Kurumi walks to towards Shido with a ton ton and light steps and wraps her arm around Shido’s arm. And, then she brings her body closer to Shido. Suddenly, Shido’s eyes were filled with black and white.
"─ ─ Aa"
"Well, shall we?"
As she says so, she pulls along Shido and starts walking. However, it is not good to be left alone with her. Shido stealthily puts his other hand in his pocket, and grabs the incam and puts in in his ear. At the same time, he turned the incam on, and a few seconds later, a voice is heard.
"... Hmm? Did something happen, Shin?"
A somewhat sleepy voice says the nickname of Shido. There is no mistake, it is the sound of Reine’s voice. Her presence of support that can overlook this whole situation somewhat calms the mind by itself. As she exhaled her breath, he replied back to her with a small voice so as not to get caught by Kurumi.
"... .... Sorry, Reine-san this is an emergency."
"......, ── Kurumi?"
She guessed correctly in an instant. Shido made a silent reply against back.
"...... It was unexpected for it to start this early. I’ll call Kotori immediately. For now, for the time being, talk with her. It will not be good to be silent. "
If this Incam does not specifically designate a communication destination, it communicates with the bridge of aerial ship <Fraxinus> floating in the sky above Tenkuu City. Kotori, who is the commander, usually communicates with Shido, but he knew that Kotori is currently at home in the Itsuka Household.

>>162032140
Well I dumped the Prologue and Chapter 1 like this in the previous thread, so i figured i'd just do that again.
and also this >>162032253
>>
>>162032303
Shido coughed his through to tell his consent and got the conversation with Kurumi resumed.
"─ ─ Anyway, it is cold today, of course that’s natural, because it is February."
"Yes, yeah, but it's warm if you do this"
Says Kurumi as she brings her body closer.
"...... !?"
Shido’s body became stiff. Inevitably, his way of walking becomes unnatural like a robot.
But that is natural as well.
Kurumi is surely terrifying. Until now she has eaten several people and is nicknamed as the “worst” spirit.
But before that - she was too beautiful. Glossy black hair, smooth skin, balanced figure, formed by them – and not just that. The fragrance coming her body acts as if it wraps around you, the touch of her fingers, every detail, it gives an intense stimulation to Shido’s manly instincts.
"Ugu..."
"... ... Calm down, Shin. Your heart rate is rising. "
As Reine says, if he leaves his emotions the way they are his only destination is ruin. In his head, Shido chanted Waka-sankei (wandering) to calm down.
But.
"...... Wu ......"
"Huff ... ..."
Unexpectedly Kurumi breathes in the ear of Shido. To the unexpected feeling, Shido let out a voice in response.
"Ara Ara"
Amused by Shido’s reaction, Kurumi starts laughing happily.
"So even Shido can make a cute voice"
"You ... ..."
It feels like Shido is dancing in Kurumi’s palms.
He can’t leave it like this. Shido coughed to clear his throat.
However, just at that timing, again Kurumi pulls Shido a little. And, then began to go in a different direction from the school
"Hey Kurumi, where are you going?"
"Ufufu, we still have plenty time until class starts, why don’t we take a little detour?"
"What ... ... what ... ...."
As Shido spoke, he pressed lightly on the incam, as he looked up for support.
Then, after a second, a voice different from Reine is heard from the incam.
"─ ─ Let's keep in mind that this is Tokisaki Kurumi. I will give support from here if it is dangerous. "
>>
>>162032140
No one would have noticed it.
>>
>>162032336
A familiar voice. It is Kotori. She apparently ran from Itsuka house to <Fraxinus>.
Shido makes a small nod to Kurumi and Kotori showing consent to both sides.
"... OK. It would be nice once in a while, is there somewhere you want to go?"
"No, I just want to stay a little longer with Shido-san"
"Haha ... ... I’m happy to hear that"
While Shido was laughing when he said that, he got an idea.
He has been on the defensive, so he decided to try an attack. There has to be something to break down Kurumi’s defense even if it just a little ─
Then, Shido made a short voice "A".
"Well, can you go out with me for a moment? There is a place I wanted to show to Kurumi."
"... Huh?"
In the words of Shido, Kurumi narrows her eyes. As if she was amused by the counterattack of Shido.
"That sounds like fun. Ufufu, then, please show me."
"Oh, then shall we go?"
"Yeah"
Kurumi responds with a smile. Shido walked out the street with his arms folded firmly with Kurumi. They entered a back alley and walked down it for a few minutes.Then the next moment, Shido felt his arm being poked.
"... .... Shido-san, what is this?"
Kurumi emits a slight trembling voice while watching the spectacle spread out in front of her.But it wasn’t unreasonable. Behind that alley, there were many cats of various kinds gathered.
That's right. Kurumi is a spirit with less known information than other spirits but only Shido knows that she likes animals (especially cats).
"Oh, I found out by chance a while ago, it looks like a spot where stray cats around here are gathered well ... - Kurumi you like cats, don’t you?"
>>
>>162032383
"N-not really, I don’t like them that much "
Kurumi says that like she’s forcing it. When Shido looked at her face, he could see her faintly blushing. It is an unexpected reaction. Shido gradually dropped to that side so as not to stimulate the cats, Shido bent down on his knee and gently stroked the round tabby cat’s back.
"Look, it looks pretty accustomed to people, how about you try Kurumi?"
"... ...! Well, if Shido-san really insists, I guess I can try."
Kurumi said that like she was waiting for that word, she looked happy and sat down next to her hand and she reached out to a tiger cat. But. On the verge of Kurumi’s hands touching, the cat raises its face as if it was wary of her.
Then Kurumi came out with an action which Shido did not expect.
"It’s OK, I'm not scary nya.”
While, literally crying and saying so, she shook her fingertips like a cat and started acting like a cat.
"... ... Huh?"
Shido made a startled expression. Shido knew that she likes cats, but he did not expect that that fancy voice would sound like this truly.
"Nya, Nya"
Kurumi looks like she does not notice the reaction of Shido, and slowly moves her fingertip closer.
But, when the Tabby Cat being wary of Kurumi, got up quickly and ran away.
"Ah……"
Kurumi has a shocked face and looks at the direction the Tabby Cat left.
To the comical look which she usually does not show much, Shido made a small laugh while feeling sorry for her.
"... ...!"
Then, Kurumi who noticed got embarrassed and shyly breathing.
>>
>>162032434
"What, is something wrong, Shido-san"
"No, I'm sorry, I did feel bad, but ..."
As a result, Kurumi frustrated her lip.
Even making such expressions were also very pretty, but he did not mean to make Kurumi sad. Shido pointed to another cat still rolling on the ground.
"Here, there are still other cats, why do not you stroke it?"
"Sorry, I do not want to stroke that, it's probably going to run away as well."
Kurumi says bent over making a depressed face. Shido smiled wickedly with a bitter smile.
" Hey hey, do not say such a thing, it should be fine this time. Nya."
"... ...!"
When Shido says so to mimic Kurumi, Kurumi’s face goes red. After looking at Shido with a wistful look, she narrows her eyes as she thought of something.
"... ... Yes, that’s right, so.... ──"
Kurumi gets a mischievous smile and she tickles Shido’s neck.
"Pooh!?"
"Ufufu, it is true, the next child is quiet,"
"O, are you ... ...."
In a sudden attack, while Shido’s face turns red, Kurumi caressed his head this time with a laugh.
"Ufufu, you are a nice boy, come on, make that same cry again please. Nya"
"... .... Gu, Nya Nya."
Shido said that it should be fine this time so he couldn’t pull off her hands this time. Shido obliged and let Kurumi pet his head a few times.

── About 20 minutes after then, Shido and Kurumi arrived at the school. They made it to class at the beginning of the school chime/
"Shido!"
"Shido"
As Shido entered the classroom, the voices that he just heard were Tohka and Origami who arrived earlier panicking. Shido put up his hand and gave a small wave.
"Oh, Tohka, Origami. Good morning"
>>
>>162032464
"Well, good morning ... did something happen, Shidoo, I was worried!"
Tohka says with a worried face. It can’t be helped. Tohka living in an apartment next to the Itsuka household always goes to school with Shido. In such a situation, if Shido does not appear in the morning, one would be concerned. But when Shido tries to apologize, Origami speaks just before he does.
"There was a traffic accident at the 2-2 intersection this morning, I was worried that Shido was involved in it because you were still not here"
"Huh……?"
Shido knew the intersection well. That is the intersection he passes through every morning on his way to school. However, he did not know at all about the accident before hearing the story. An accident did not happen after Shido passed. More simply, Shido did not pass that road this morning. Because ──
"─ ─ Ufu, Good Morning, Tohka-san, Origami-san"
At that moment, Kurumi’s voice echoes from the back of Shido. Tohka and Origami changed their expressions to be alert of her.
"Mu ... ... Kurumi"
"It’s your handiwork"
"It’s bad to jump to conclusions. I just came to the school with Shido-san, is there a problem with that? "
Kurumi turns her sight towards the two alert girls. Shido heard the classmates who were watching it who were whispering, "Pandemonium ......" "It is a fight ... ...."
"Well, the teacher should be arriving soon ... Ufufu - I am looking forward to the rest of the day, Shido-san "
She said that with a pretty gesture, Kurumi walks to her seat.
"............"
Shido was silent and looks at her back.
The meaning of what she said seemed different.
But what is it?
Shido felt some sort of mysterious atmosphere on the back of the slowly walking Kurumi.
"Mu ... ... what's wrong, Shido"
"Ah ... no,"
>>
>>162032503
Unexpectedly spoken to by Tohka, he slightly shook his shoulders.
"It's nothing ... ... It's just as Kurumi said, so let's get back to our seats."
Saying that, he put the bag on the desk.
Tohka was tilting her head curiously for a moment, but when a teacher came in the classroom, she returned to her seat abruptly.

"Kusu kusukusu"
"Kusu kusukusu "
"How is it going, "Me” "
"Yes, yes. It’s going as planned"
"The 193rd "Me" is"
"The contact was lost"
"Perhaps, she"
"Ara Ara"
"The 128th" Me "is"
"Her too"
"Earlier"
"Ara, Ara, Ara."
"It is sad, is not it?"
"I'm sorry,"
"It's heartless,"
"It is impermanent"
"Ara, Ara, but,"
"Yes, yes, I do not have time to stop moving."
"It is about time for the next "plan", is not it?"
"Well, I'll be leaving."
"Yes yes"
"Let’s talk again later," Me "
"Let's meet again someday."
"Yes, yes"
"Someday on the way to Hell"
"Someday in the prison below the earth"

A chime indicating the end of the fourth hour of class echoes in the school building.
"............"
When I heard that, Shido solidified his fist to put in a spirit. Of course. The end of the fourth hour in other means that lunch break begins from now.
In other words, the sound of the bell was nothing but indication of the lunch time.
To continue the battle with Kurumi which began yesterday. Although in the morning he was unprepared, the lunch break should this time be in Shido’s favor.
He puts away the textbooks and take lunch boxes out of the bag instead.
At the same time, a figure appeared at the edge of his sight. ─ ─ Kurumi.
"Ufufu ... hey, Shido-san, should we have lunch together?"
She smiles while showing the lunch bag in her hand. But behind that cheerful smile, there was a clear sign of attack. Apparently, it seems that Kurumi was thinking the same thing.
However, it is not unreasonable with Shido. While feeling a slight tension, he stands up to respond to her.
>>
>>162032554
"Oh, of course. Not here though, let's go to the rooftop instead."
"Yes, gladly"
Kurumi nodded with a smile, and looked at Tohka and Origiami who were staring at her with vigilant eyes while sitting next to Shido.
"How about with Tohka-san and Origami-san? How about Yuzuru-san and Kaguya-san, I’ll invite them also, it’ll be hard to stick to the door again like yesterday?"
"What ...!!"
"...... Tch"
Kurumi started laughing, as Tohka and Origami each responded.
Shido did not know what Kurumi was saying for a moment, but he realized instantly.
"Tohka, Origami, you ... maybe ... ...."
"............"
At Shido’s words, the two averted their sight. ... .... Apparently it seems that while he was talking to Kurumi yesterday on the roof, they were listening on the other side of the door.
It seems that they were worried after all, although I went out with confidence. Shido made a small smile and said "Thank you".
"...... Anyway, let's go, I do not want to waste valuable lunch breaks."
"Yes, I see."
Shido and Kurumi nodded and stepped out together. After that, Tohka and Origami come with it. After that, after picking up Yuzuru and Kauya in the next class, they went up the stairs to get to the roof.
Unlike yesterday, it was illuminated by pleasant sunlight. While stretching lightly Shido walks towards the fence and slowly settles down on the bench. And sitting next to him was Kurumi who was gazing at him. Shido opened the lid of his lunch box.
"Wha ...."
She looks inside the lunchbox, and Kurumi stifles a breath.
However, it was not unreasonable. Today's lunch box at the end of the road was a custom - made Nyanko Character Flag packed with a bite sized cat shaped rice balls.
"Oh, what is it Kurumi ... Is there something wrong with my lunch?"
"... No, I thought it was a lovely lunch box."
>>
>>162032589
Kurumi blushes a little, with her eyes spinning a little - in a nutshell, it is a very rare appearance. The reaction was as expected. On the contrary, Shido almost cut off the whole battlefield.
"Thank you, I made a lot, how about one Kurumi?"
"... ...!"
Observing Shido intentions, Kurumi’s eyes were changing between sparkling and swirling.
This Nyanko Character Flavor is sticking to not only appearance. The taste is also a special specification packed with the technology and ideas of Shido.
That's right. Shido has contacted, talked with, and sealed ten of the spirits in the past.
The rule of thumb was gained in that. Although the point of touching the capture method and the chord line varied depending on the spirit, it was the method of "dominating the stomach" that was most effective for the spirit. Delicious things solve their minds. Of course I do not believe that it alone can bridge Kurumi.
However, the opponent is an impregnable Kurumi castle, and it is a good accomplishment to get even one of the crack placed in its strong castle gate.
"............"
Kurumi breathed slowly to suppress excitement, and was able to make a smile.
"Well ... ... I will be willing to accept your offer, but I just feel bad about it."
And say so, open your lunch box.
"How about in the form of exchange, here ...?"
"Wha ...!"
Looking at the contents of the Kurumi’s lunch box, this time Shido made a voice.
A colorful side dish where red, yellow and green are arranged well in well-balanced rice. The menu itself was an orthodox thing, but in the eyes of Shido, he understood well that each polite work was given. I see it, I am convinced. To say that it is not only Shido who has sharpened the "sword" to "stab" the opponent.
"Fu ... ...."
"... .... Ufufu"
>>
File: DAL_v16_03.png (666KB, 702x960px) Image search: [Google]
DAL_v16_03.png
666KB, 702x960px
>>162032623
Both Shido and Kurumi laughed at one from the other.
Looking at these two people, the ghosts sweat in the sword.
"Mu, mu ... ... What did the two of you do?"
"A violent battle is taking place"
"The gurus are reading each other’s moves ... ... I have read about them in manga!"
"Understanding, I feel like I can see an awesome aura"
As if not to disturb Shido, Tohka frowns and lowers her voice.
Shido raises the edges of his lips and holds out the lunch box filled with Nyanko to Kurumi.
"Go ahead"
With a fearless smile on his face he hands out the lunch box.
To that extraordinary pressure, Kurumi squeezed her throat.
── How did Shido come up with such an attack? She has only seen the sickly sweet side of Shido. But she cannot show weakness here. Kurumi stretched out her hand slowly while wearing a calm face.
"Yes, I will have one."
But ─ ─ Kurumi stopped her hand just before the lunch box.
That's right. Among the lunch boxes are a wide variety of variations such as glossy white cats with glittering rice, black cats covered on the surface with seaweed, and even tanned cats with funny faces, as if to say "Eat me, no eat me. " It was impossible to make such a cruel act as to choose only one from among these.
"I’m no...!"
"What's wrong?"
Shido tilts his head.
That word and expression were ordinary, but to the current Kurumi, Shido looked like a villain with a wicked smile. In addition, from the space behind it, she saw a hallucination where various kinds of cats saying "nya, nya" appear. She felt that.
She cannot back down here. Kurumi prepared her resolve and took the black cat's rice balls.
"... ... Here I will do it"
Then, after watching the cute face and looking at each other gently, Kurumi throws it into her mouth with a thought.
"... ...!"
>>
>>162032659
── Impact.
Kurumi already knew that Shido likes cooking from her clone’s surveillance. However, that’s not all. The aroma of the mellow seaweed tickles the nostrils from the inside. I thought that the shape of the present day had been kept until now, but then in the next moment the rice melted and spread to the full mouth. An image of a pushed Kurumi surrounded by cats while laughing with a fufufufufu is developed in Kurumi’s head. Ahahahaha. Hehehe.
But that is not all. At the moment when the rice was scattered, a beef that was hidden behind it, a juicy meat dumpling appeared.
The cleverness of adding more meat dumplings to rice balls of bite size as well. Wavy attack of Teriyaki sauce that richly seasoned seasoning up to the limit considering the balance with rice. Kurumi squirmed with pleasure as if punching a cat into a soft pad meat of countless cats.
"Oh ... um ..."
Oral, nasal cavity, esophagus, stomach - a feeling as if caressing the inside of the body that cannot reach even yourself. Kurumi managed to hold a smattering head and somehow formed a smile.
"As-, as expected from Shido, it is very tasty."
"I’m glad you enjoyed it, thank you."
Shido is suddenly smiling.
But ─ ─ from here it is Kurumi’s turn. She picked up her chopsticks, picked one deep-fried chicken, and presented it to Shido.
"─ ─ ─Shido-san, say “aah””
As she says so Kurumi comes out with fried chicken.
"Wow! ...!"
In spite of the destructive power of the arrangement, Shido made me unconscious.
That's right. This is a battle of the battles. The one who is deprived of their heart the opponent will win the match. If it is, the game is not determined only by the workmanship of the dish. It became an important point as to how to make it eat.
>>
>>162032694
In that respect, the means taken by Kurumi is reasonable and effective. There are no high school student boys who are not happy being given "ahh" from pretty girls. It is an ideal one that made good use of its advantage.
"Ara, is something wrong Shido-san?"
"No, nothing..."
While wiping the sweat hanging, Shido opened the mouth widely and ate the fried chicken.
"...... !"
In the moment, the sensation hit the whole body of Shido, as if the electric current passed through.
── It is delicious. Of course I use good meat, but I also have a polite way of handling and fried way is perfect. It is still good to feel girls heart around the seasoning using ginger instead of garlic.
However, the true value of this fried chicken was not only that.
Shido ......, the scenery of the morning kitchen is imaged in the head. I saw the appearance of Kurumi wearing an apron from the top of the uniform and the dish which went round the sleeve of the blouse enjoying cooking happily.
Certainly the spiritual power of Shido might be the purpose of Kurumi, but the fact that she made up a lunch by thinking about Shido does not change. Thoughtfulness that I think that, the people who eat. It became a careful work and was making up this taste. For the Shido which has few opportunities to eat cooking that someone made, it could become a fangs of death by being able to cook by oneself.
"Ufufu, are you enjoying it, Shido-san"
"... ...!"
Shido rocked his shoulders and shoulder to the words of Kurumi, and wiped away the tears that had been bleeding and managed to return the expression to a form of smile.
"... It’s delicious, I’m about to tear up"
"Oh no, that's an exaggeration."
Kurumi laughs in a graceful tone.
But I noticed that the flames that lighted in the eyes of Shido had not yet disappeared. I immediately made that smile a foolish one.
"............"
"............"
>>
I want to fuck this clock.
>>
>>162032722
The two of us moved at the same time after a few seconds, when I got my eyes to mix with each other so that they could meet each other.
"One more thing to eat?"
"Is your egg-fried confidently made?"
Kin! An illusion of cutlery clashing is seen and heard. Shido and Kurumi squeezed the sweat off the cheeks and distorted their lips, and at the same time raised the lunch box.
"Oh ... I do not really understand, but I feel like watching something amazing ...!"
"Tohka, back down, it’s dangerous to be involved"
Origami pulls on the shoulders of Tohka and tells her to be careful. “Wow” Then Yuzuru who has the opposite reaction clenches her first.
"What, you two are so cool ... ...! Kaguya! We are also fighting!"
"Acknowledge. Accept. ... - - - - - - - - - - This curry bread which I previously bought"
"Mmmm ... ... Yeah, it is tasty. Normally - this is a red bread than the blood flow!"
"Chewing ... .... It is tasty, ordinary"
The Yamai sisters tilt their heads together as they do not understand that well.
While they were doing that, the battle between Kurumi and Shido continued. Shido holds out some seaweed, Kurumi presents marinated spinach as a counterattack.
"Wow ... this contracting seasoning ...... It's not just soy oil, right?"
"You guys are not just seaweed but tuna as well ......!"
"Ufufu ... ... Here is one, how about this stuff?"
"... .... This is… miso soup in a thermos bottle ... ...?"
They repeated such a battle for about thirty minutes, and they eventually noticed the inside of the two lunch boxes had become empty.
"Huh ... um, huh ... ___ ___"
"Uhufu, Hehuu ... ...."
At the same time, they took the rice grains attached to their cheeks as if they were wiping them off with the thumbs of the former action stars, and licked it with licking and tongue.
"Today it is a draw" -
"Fu ... ... That's right"
And then, Shido and Kurumi at the same time put their hands together, and lowered their heads slightly, saying "Thank you for the meal".
>>
>>162032754
Watching them, the spirits who were next to them, then started "Oooh ... ..." and clapping.
"……Oh?"
Then, moving the eyebrow as if Kurumi noticed something, loosely undoing the mouth, and getting closer and so on ....
"Hey, Shido-san ... ...."
"Wha ... what?"
"Please stay still for a second"
As Shido stiffens himself, Kurumi slowly approached his face. The fine skin of the skin spreads over the field of vision, and a slight sweet aroma tickle the nostrils. Every time the breath of Kurumi hits the neck, Shido sensed a feeling as if blood would flow through his brain.
"Oh ... no, no ..."
Kurumi 's sudden action, the mind is filled with question marks. ── What are you doing? No way, kiss at such timing?
Needless to say, there is no reason to refuse as long as the purpose of Shido is also that. However, even if I kissed her without her being in the right state, I could not seal the spiritual power. The other party is Kurumi. Although it was a good fight, I do not think she will be done in by one lunch box. In other words, this is a perfect wasteful kiss, but it is a pure kiss if you turn back, Shido does not know how to accept it, and while he is thinking that, Kurumi’s soft lips came closer and closer ─ ─ In the next moment, Kurumi licks Shido’s cheek.
"Haa ... ...!"
A hysterical voice leaks to an unexpected feel.
"Hehe, Shido-san, there were also rice grains on the cheek on this side"
Kurumi laughs and smiles while licking her lips. Shido’s eyes went round and touched the spot where the ticklish feeling just appeared.
"Eh ... really, or are you ...?"
Shido touched the cheek while making his face red. Although he was keen on the lunch battle, he thought that he had got rid of the rice grains attached to both of them.
Then Kurumi giggles and smiles.
"Ara, you understand well,"
"……Hey"
>>
>>162032787
Kurumi’s funny words, made Shido half-eyed. ...... Apparently, she seemed to lick his cheek just to shake up Shido.
Kurumi looked at the state of such a Shido as fun, and there, for the first time, Shido noticed the tense mood while everyone stared at them.
"Ufufu, is this that fun to watch, everyone. I will be embarrassed if you look too much at me like that"
"... ...!"
"Well, I did not look!"
"Synchronous ... ... Kaguya just had lunch as usual"
"............"
In spite of the Kurumi, the spirits show the expected reaction. Then Kurumi smiled so that she could laugh once more, laughed slowly and laughing, slowly stood up.
"Kurumi?"
"Ufufu, then I will excuse myself first. Shido-san. The lunch box was really delicious."
"Oh, your face was also quite good."
In reply to that, Shido knocked down his body in the position of defeat and then Kurumi brought her face closer to Shido again. And with her fingertips ... she caresses the chin of Shido.
"Eh.. ...!"
"Hey ...... Shido-san, I am changing the conversation, but have you planned anything after school next Wednesday?"
"Wednesday……?"
In a sudden inquiry, Shido twisted his neck for a moment ... ... it was soon to be known that it was an invitation. There was no such schedule at all in the first place, before that, there was no prioritized action against the current Kurumi for the current Shido. There is no answer other than Jesus.
"............"
However. After thinking for a moment, Shido said, looking back at Kurumi with a challenging gaze.
"I’m sorry, but that day, I have something I cannot cancel."
"Oh, is that so?"
"Oh ... I mean, I'm thinking of inviting a girl in front of me to go on a date."
As Shido-san said, Kurumi rounded her eyes in surprise.
"Ara Ara"
She smiles like she is interested in the words of Shido, and keeps on afterwards.
"I was thinking the same, Shido-san, please give me some time on that day."
"Oh, of course ... ... Wait, "Give me some time ", you don’t mean that literally do you?"
>>
>>162032818
Shido replied while making half-eyes. It is not a funny expression, but literally for Kurumi that eats human "time", it sounds like a disturbing double-meaning. It seems that Kurumi has also noticed the meaning of the word of Shido. She laughs and shakes her shoulders in small steps.
"Ufufu, you thought of something funny, of course you can regard it as an idiomatic phrase.”
Kurumi took a word for a moment and moved the fingers that were touching the chin of Shido, while ... and.
"Although I am planning to realize the meaning that Shido-san imagined just now also on that day,"
"...... Eh"
In a cheerful smile, the left eye of Kurumi cheerfully shines gleamingly.
It is too beautiful, too cold, too envisioned with light. Looking at how serious Kurumi’s resolve is, Shido was left breathless.
"Goodbye. I will be looking forward to it, Shido-san”
However Kurumi loosens her facial expression, she turns around, raises her skirt by the hem and shortens her leg to bow.
Then, she returns to the school building with light footsteps.
It's about 10 seconds since her back disappeared.
"............, Haaaa ... ...!"
And then with the tension finally broken, Shido makes a large deep breath.
"Are you okay? Shidoo"
Then Tohka and everyone who was sitting opposite turned to him with an anxious face.
"A, Ah ... I’m okay ... Sorry, I understand ... oh, that hurts ... Origami, it hurts."
Origami is relentlessly wiping out Shido’s face with a wet tissue. Shido dripped sweat on the face while being deformed. Next, as she labors for Shido, the voice of Kotori is heard from income.
"Good job. It was quite good. The emotional value of Kurumi who kept the usual value was quite shaken "
"I-Is it true?"
"Yeah. Well, the value of someone else, as well as being kept shaking. Especially that last part"
"Mu ... ..."
It is told, I muster. A battle with the worst spirit. I do know a lot about what it means as Shido. Therefore, I took countermeasures and planned a good fight with Shido.
>>
>>162032857
But when you face direct Kurumi, you can exchange words, touch each other and sigh.
Preparedness that should have been firmly solidified will be fallen apart.
"But ..."
And, when Shido was doing self-maintenance, Yuzuru handled the chin with a difficult face.
"Hey, why did Kurumi designate next Wednesday? What is there?"
"No, I’m not sure ... ..."
When. Then he opened his eyes as if he saw something when Shido twisted his head against the question of Yuzuru. ── Origami.

"Next Wednesday"
Origami briefly took out the smartphone and started doing something.
And after several moments, she face’s the screen to the direction of Shido and everyone, with the face that I was getting acquainted.
"I understand Tokisaki Kurumi’s idea, which she certainly intends to decide on the day that day"
"What is that ... ..., ── Aah"
Say it.
Shido who saw the screen of the smartphone stopped the word.
Origami pushes the face and neck forward.
"Next Wednesday, that is, February 14. That day ─ ─ St. Valentine's Day"
At the same time when Origami stood in a quiet, but slightly burning voice, a sound of bell started ringing like an alarm.

Chapter 3: A Maiden’s Time
"── Good work for gathering, everyone"
Later that night, in a room of the spirit’s apartment, Kotori said that while looking over everyone. For some reason the lighting in the room is set dark and the lights are lit like a spotlight only on the table.
Kotori poked hers elbow on the table and was posing to combine her hands together. I did not understand why, but I felt that Kotori's commander-level increased more than usual.
Already in the room are all the spirits - Tohka, Origami, Yoshino, Yuzuru, Kaguya, Miku, Nia, Natsumi, Mukuro. Everyone arrived at the round table, in a sleepy pose and stretching.
"Hmm, what on earth are you doing ... at such a time ..."
Natsumi asked while yawning......
>>
>>162032891
The current time is midnight. A good child is already asleep at this time. There were several people who looked ready to fall asleep. ...... Well, somehow there were exceptions like Nia that seemed more energetic than during the day.
Kotori nodded slightly and continued to answer the question of Natsumi.
"The situation has already been explained. Earlier this afternoon, Tokisaki Kurumi invited Shido to a date, on February 14, Valentine's Day "
When she heard of it, Tohka tilted his neck folding her arms.
"Muu, what is that Valentine's Day in the first place?"
"Oh ... I'm sorry, I did not explain that."” Well, Valentine's Day is.... "
When Kotori tried to explain, Nia came in.
"That is not right...... It is about the day when St. Valentine, called a patron saint of lovers, was executed frighteningly!"
"Wha...?!"
"It is a scary day ... What is it?"
Tohka and Yoshino make a surprised face. Kotori went on to chop Nia’s head.
"The origin isn’t wrong, but how to say!"
"Well, sorry sorry, okay, after that day, it became like the day a woman gives a gift to a man."
"Hmm, a gift"
"Question: What should I give?"
Yamai sisters tilt their heads symmetrically.
"Well ...... There is no rules on what to give, but chocolate is common in Japan."
"Woah!"
Kotori's words made Tohka’s eyes shine brilliantly.
"Giving chocolate ... Was there such a wonderful day!"
"... ... No, Tohka, I’m glad you’re happy, but it’s from woman to man. You’re on the woman side, right?”
When Tohka was excitedly shaking her hands, Natsumi said that with half-eye.
"Mumu, I do not know...... Well, I cannot eat it ... No ... Umu, mmm ... I am delighted to have a gift for Shidoo ..."
>>
>>162032924
"It’s a very visible tension... ...."
Natsumi saying with sweat hanging on the head. Kotori shook her shoulders as she sighed.
"Okay, Tohka. Recently, friendship chocolate has become a trend...... More than anything, there is White Day on the 14th of next month. This is for a man who was given chocolate on Valentine's Day, they will give back to the woman who gave it to them"
"O, Ooh ... ...!"
Tohka looked at Kotori like a priest who was entrusted with a miracle. In that situation, everyone around makes a small laugh with a smile.
"Er, Kotori-san ... What's wrong with that? I certainly would be jealous of darling on a Valentine's date with someone else, but..."
Miku says while touching her chin with her finger.
Then Kotori replied with a nod.
"Kurumi said that she intends to decide the game on that day's date. If he loses, Shido will be deprived of his life with spiritual power, if it comes to that I can’t watch silently "
"But ... I do not think that Shido will admit defeat even though his life is at stake, no matter how much I am ..."
"But I also think Kurumi did not bring up such a game without the odds being in her favor. We need to be even more careful with her."
"Question: What exactly do you want to do with caution?"
Kaguya raised her hand and asked a question. Kotori kept her breath and lifted two of her her fingers.
"There are two major points, one is to give a chocolate to Shido"
"A reasonable means - chocolate originally intended to give"
"Well, I guess if I was a man, and the only one who gave me chocolate was Kurumi, I would probably fall for her."
Nia shrugs as a joke. Kotori also made a bit of a wry smile as she did not understand her joke.
"Well, that is only one possible story. if you are making chocolate, there is no problem if you are prepared by the day ....- If anything the problem is from here. I’d like to, as much as we can, increase Shido’s resistance. "
"Resistance……?"
Tohka tilted her head as she folded her arms.
>>
>>162032969
Kotori continues to talk.
"Yes, I do not want to get caught in the real production, so I will pre-immunize"
"Hmmm ... but what about that immunity and what is it for?"
When asked, Kotori said while setting a finger one bit.
"Ultimately - adults' attraction"
"... ...!"
To the words of Kotori, the spirits grubby.
Kotori continued her conversation.
"I think that Tohka and them saw it because they were watching in the day, but .... The biggest threat of Kurumi is she can make a man roll in the palms of her hands using her bewitching charm. Because there were no such types in the spirit sealed up to now, we need to get Shido used to it now. "
"............"
The spirits gulp and breath.
There were two of us who cheered their hands well so as to defeat such air. It is Miku and Nia.
"Ha yeah! I am an adult! I am an older sister!"
"I am also an adult! It is a charm of adults!"
They boasted stiking out their chests proudly.
However, Kotori shook her head with a sour face
"It's not a story of numbers. I’m talking about the atmosphere of an adult, if it's not accompanied, it's just a big kid"
"Gyaa!"
"Ha!!"
Miku and Nia are sunk to the ground by her ruthless words.
"Uru, so cruel Kotori ...... I, I feel strangely old-fashioned ... ...."
"I know, that ... .... I'm good at staying up late ... ...."
"............"
When Miku and Nia were wrapping their rolls, Origami struck their shoulders for some reason. They hugged in the Origami "Wow!" As the two persons were deeply impressed. ...... Well, for Miku somehow the hands were doubtful.
Nonetheless, the conversation went on ignoring those three people.
"It’s troublesome, no matter how strong they are, men have the desire to be playful with an adult older sister, and the desire to be spoiled."
"Kuku, men will always be a child"
"Consent. Was Yuzuru a boy, it make sense."
"What do you mean by that!? What do you mean by it makes sense?"
"Calm down ... Huh?"
Then Kotori stops the word suddenly.
>>
>>162033005
"Origami, where have you been?"
"Mu?"
As Kotori spoke, Tohka saw the place where the Origami was. It’s just as Kotori said, the appearance of the three people who had been there before disappeared.
"Here we go……"
"Are you?"
The spirits twist their heads. After glancing at the door, Kotori gave a word.
"Oh well, they will return soon ... Anyway, if you satisfy that feeling temporarily, your heart will remain quiet, no matter what Kurumi will use anything. So let us become a big sister of Shido and give him resistance. "
"But, we are smaller than Shido-san, Kotori ..."
Yoshino said while keeping eyebrows straight. Kotori made a difficult face and nodded.
"Well, that is right, but as long as you acquire an adult's leeway you should be able to get older appeal regardless of your real age. Of course, if you really become an adult, the effect will be high, but as expected ─ ─ "
"……Um that"
When Kotori said that, a single girl slowly put up her hand.
"Maybe, I can make that happen somehow ...?"

"N... u... u...."
While raising a little groan, Shido slowly opened his eyes while on the bed in his room.
He was slowly awakening from his deep sleep. He could slowly see his surroundings appearing before him. It seems that the area is still dark and dawn has not come yet. He didn’t mean to go bed earlier than usual ... but ....
"……Hmm?"
In desperate consciousness, he tried to turn over and Shido frowned his eyebrows.
── His body does not move.
He almost thought he was tied up for a moment ... but something felt strange. Somewhat, it was as if he was hugging someone.
A warm, soft touch. Clearly, someone other than me is in the futon.
"............"
After taking a moment to think, Shido made a small sigh.
Perhaps it was a place of doubt about the kind of dream or psychic phenomenon if it is normal ... ... Fortunately or unfortunately, Shido saw the cause of such a phenomenon in mind.
"Origami ... Or is it Miku? No, maybe Nia ...?"
>>
File: DAL_v16_04.png (782KB, 702x960px) Image search: [Google]
DAL_v16_04.png
782KB, 702x960px
>>162033052
Despite making a half eye, the strength of the tightening of the body has been relaxed, and at the same time, the futon was lifted up.
"As expected from Shido"
"As expected from Darling"
"As expected from boy"
"Uwa !?"
He saw the three who appeared from the futon, and Shido gave a startle voice.
There are also things that he never thought that all three suspects who gave names came together - ─ ─
More than all, all three of them were dressed in sensational underwear such as babydoll and garter belt.
"You, you ... ...?"
Shido does not understand what is going on right now and his face becomes puzzled.
The three people smiled, and they came back on Shido.
The slightly broken abdominal muscle of Origami and the plump breasts of Miku attack from right to left. Even though I felt like touching my skin until now, since I saw that figure, a completely different tension and excitement swirled in the head of Shido than before.
"Cha ... ... Hey, ... Hey ..."
"Good, Shido, leave your body"
"That's right, your big sisters are here to spoil you."
"Oh yeah, if you become the first wiser here, you do not have to be scared of Kurumin"

The three of them come closer. In a mysterious tone with a slightly different appearance than usual, Shido felt the heart pulsating heavily.
──
"It is strange to be a man, if you do not have a female experience, you say you can become a wizard when you become 30 years old, but you can get used to the wise quickly ... .... Oh, I will become a playmate before that. The boy is a playboy "
Since Nia began to tell a joke with her usual tone, his previously infatuated mind began to cool down.
>>
>>162033082
"... ....I do not know what you are on about but get out of my room!"
When he gave a cry, he pushed the backs of the three of them and kicked it out of the room.
"It can’t be helped. I’ll start over."
"Kya! Aggressive Darling is also nice!"
"Yeah, the boy sure likes our bums”
Each of the three left learning words of desire, and left his room.
"Geez……"
Shido exhaled a big breath, wiped the sweat spreading on his forehead with his sleeve and went back into his futon again.
......, but he cannot sleep at once.
It seems like that he was woken up in half-hearted time, and more than anything, the fragrance of the origami was floating in the futon, and the heart was still beating hardly.
"……Hmm?"
How long has it been since then? Shido suddenly frowned.
Outside of the window - there was a small sound heard from the veranda.
"What is that sound ...?"
It sounds as if someone is knocking at the window. When he gave a bold face, he got up from the bed with a sore action. Then, while rubbing his eyes, walk towards the window and touch the curtain. But, then Shido stopped his hands.
Due to sleepiness and judgmental power being lost, I have not thought until now. ── To the abnormality of the situation that the visitor knocks the window of the room of Shido at midnight.
"No way, Kurumi ... ...?"
He muttered while frowning his brows. Those who visit Shido in this way in the middle of the night, yes ----
"... ............ No, there’s no way "
Remembering the faces of the three people, Shido took a deep sigh. ...... Or rather, rather than Kurumi, he thought that the possibility was higher for those three people.
He does not know anything in this half asleep state. When he took a deep breath, Shido opened the curtains. But.
"Huh……?"
Nothing was found outside the window. On the contrary, at the same time that Shido opens the curtains, even the previous knocking sounds are not heard.
"That’s weird, I thought ... ...."
>>
>>162033126
He twisted his neck, opened the window and went out on the veranda. Cool air bombarded the body that was previously covered by a warm and comfortable futon.
"Wow ...... So cold"
He put on his sandals and looks around the neighborhood, but he cannot find any suspicious figures or small birds that get up early. He wondered if they are still asleep. He turned to go back to the room while he was scratching his head with confusion.
Then, at that moment.
"─ ─ fu, fu, fu, fu"
"...... !?"
When he heard such laughter, Shido’s body trembled.
"Wha ... what?"
He was surprised at the sound that suddenly resounded and he looked around again.
Then, following the voice, a number of voices were heard one after another.
"Oh, is this the Itsuka Shido?"
"Well ... he is rather normal, somewhat surprising"
"So? He's pretty cute."
"Yes, this is ... ..."
When he dyed his expression into a color of confusion, he saw the source of his voice. But, you cannot see anything that seems to be people.
For a moment, I thought that the body is talking from the shadow for Kurumi ─ ─ but it’s different. Its voice that seems to be ridiculous was clearly different from Kurumi’s.
"Who are you! What do you want with me!?"
Shido loudly raised his voice. The voices of the Shido echoes in the night sky which is calm and quiet.
Then, to respond to it, he heard a lot of laughter calling from around him.
── And at the same time. From the sky, several sheets of paper came floating.
"Paper……?"
Shido tilted his neck and bent down to try to pick up the paper.
However, the moment Shido almost touched the writing, the paper that fell into the veranda vaguely emitted light -
"What the!"
A girl came running out from there.
"Wha ...!?"
Suddenly surprised, he poked his face. Then the girl giggled as she thought it as fun.
"Haha, is not it surprising?"
>>
>>162033175
"You, you ... ..."
Shido looked up at the face of the girl stunned.
Too many questions. Shido quickly made a deep breath. The feeling that consciousness which was still somewhat dazed was woken up by this shocking sight.
If the sight that you are looking at is not a dream, there is nothing extraordinary like a girl or the like that emerges from the paper.
And Shido remembered hearing about the existence of the girl from Mana.
"No way, DEM's ...!"
Shido’s expression change into a shivering color, the girls who have exactly the same face crawled out of the paper scattered around.
It is like a scene as if the body reveals all at once with Kurumi parts. To that phenomenon that ignored the laws and statutes in the world to the fullest, Shido was at a loss for words.
"Oh, you know me?"
"But could you not call me DEM?"
The girls dissatisfy their mouths. But Shido could not retort to that.
One of the girls surrounding him muttered the words that were hard to believe.
"Oh yeah, us too – we are a spirit."
Hearing those words.
"What ...!?"
Shido was shocked and widened his eyes.
"Sp, spirit ... ...!"
That's right. Certainly now the girl said so.
It is confusing when the inside of the head turns round. Certainly there are people who have power of division like Kurumi if they are spirits. But, why is the spirit is trying to kill the spirit - for DEM - Shido is puzzled, another girl continued the words.
"Yeah ... <Nibelcol> that’s a good name, is not it?"

"Well, my father made it, and we are a bit different from the spirits you’ve encountered"
"What, what do you mean ...?"
Shocked at those words Shido replied back, the girl ─ ─ <Nibelcol> shrugged her shoulders.
"Hehe, you want to know?"
"You can tell me separately, is not it really meaningful?"
"Yeah ... Because you're dying here ..."
>>
>>162033217
<Nibelcol> spewed their words too casually.
Not even malice, even murderous intent cannot be deteced. It is a kind of pleasant greeting or a feeling as if asking for shopping while leaving home. To the point that Shido who the words was directed at is muted for a moment.
"... ...!"
Nevertheless, the reaction of the Shido was fantastic and fast compared with general male high school students. A very unwelcome experience that was repeatedly exposed to the crisis of life repeatedly played the body of Shido. In a moment he kicks down at the veranda to escape from <Nibelcol>.
──
"Huh……?"
At the next moment, Shido leaked a small voice from his throat. At the same time, his field of view rocks and sways and his body is slammed on to the veranda as it is.
Then he looked down at his body and Shido noticed.
─ ─ Both feet that were trying to escape from this place were cut cleanly off.
"Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!?"
In one beat a tremendous and severe pain as if the brainstem is crushed is felt by Shido.
An illusion as if the night sky, which should be dark, flickers with light. The excitement and tension pulsed the heart violently and pulsating blood from the cut surface of the foot.
"Do you think you can escape?"
"Do not fail, because your father told me that"
"You, it's over here."
<Nibelcol> continues unchanged and in a pleasant condition.
Their eyebrows that took a tremendous amount of returning blood on the face and still did not react, moved with interest.
"Oh ... .... Awesome, what is this?"
"Is your leg burning? Or is it that your’e trying to burn your cut legs?"
"Huh ... ... is this the playing ability of <Camael> I wonder ... No, this is it"
They start to converse and look at the feet like it’s very interesting. It's as if the child found a rare insect on the roadside.
>>
>>162033256
To be sure, as <Nibelcol> said, there was a flame on the cut surface of the foot of Shido, which we do not know where it originated from now. A tremendous burning sensation overlaps on the violent pain, and it comes down to me as if to say that painful sense of Shido also. But that flame was also trying to coalesce the legs of Shido as <Nibelcol> said. ─ ─ Angel of Kotori <Camael> has a healing flame.
"Oh, that's right, because there is this, it's annoying."
"Yeah ... this is cheating, does not it die even if we kill you?"
"In this case, father's request cannot be fulfilled, what shall we do?"

<Nibelcol> tilted her little head, looked down on her face to consult.
But it also for a moment. <Nibelcol> nods together and it drops her eyes to Shido again.
"Well, this is the only way.”
"Yeah, there is only this."
"── I will kill you until you die"
At the same time as <Nibelcol> said, Shido received a tremendous impact on the whole body.
"... ..................!"
His sight is dyed in red, and more severe pain attacks.
It feels as if the sensation nerve has an ego and is dancing fiercely. Pain that would have shocked someone dead in a moment unless it is Shido with protection of <Camael>.
Shido gave a cry that is no longer a voice.
It is too late to try to calm the pain with sound angel <Gabriel>.
A merciless attack that feels incessant and innocent even in <Nibelcol> punches the body of a repetition of reproductive one after another, crushes, chopping ─
Eventually, the consciousness of Shido fell into the darkness.
>>
>>162033305
"... ... Gyaaaaaaa!”
Shido raises a scream until his throat collapses.
Shido jumps out from his bed.
"......!? Ha ─ ─ ─ ─!?"
For a couple of seconds Shido stares and starts looking around. His own familiar room. The sun was beaming in from a very high position from the window.
"............!"
With a brief moment, Shido hurriedly began to touch his body. And make sure that there are both hands to check them, no punctures and chests with holes, both uncut feet, more than anything, he breathes out a big sigh of relief.
"... ............ That was just a nightmare, hey ..."
Saying and wiping the forehead, the sleeves of the clothes got drenched wet. Then he felt his sheets and they were wet as well. It was as if I had been suffering a squall while I was asleep. But that was understandable. He does not want to remember that nightmare, it forced him to tremble and it chewed at his heart.
What kind of heart anxiety you have, I wonder to see such a nightmare. ...... Or, where did the dream end and the nightmare begin? Shido shook his head to shake off the severe pain sticking to his mind, pushing him off the wet futon and standing up.
He fans his chest with his hand as he goes down to the first floor to take a shower.
"……Hmm?"
Then, on the way. Walking down the stairs, Shido swayed the edge of the eyebrow.
At the same time as a smell of fluffy smell came drifting from the first floor, at the same time, a *chop* sound like striking the chopping board with a knife was heard.
That's right - just as if someone is preparing for breakfast.
"Kotori? ...?"
Shido murmured to himself while twisting his neck.
It is inevitable that it will be Kotori because there are only Shido and Kotori living in this house now. Breakfast ...... I mean, most of the meals are made by Shido, but today it was a little late to get up due to bad dream. Perhaps Kotori tried to show off. However, one sense of incompatibility remains. Were Kotori able to handle knives so lightly ...?
>>
>>162033356
While thinking about such a thing, Shido goes down to the first floor ----
"……What?"
I saw a person in the living room and I made my eyes a dot.
"─ ─ ─ Oh, good morning, Shido"
A woman sitting on the sofa waves her hands and greets him.
However, Shido did not return a greeting, opened the mouth with shock, and was only able to widen open his eyes. That's right. It was Kotori of the older than the one from whom I was there. A tremendous contradiction was in front of him. Shido thought whether he was still dreaming and pinched his cheek. It was painful. I wonder if it is about 20 years old when I was old. A grown appearance on slender and elbow limbs. The hair was not enclosed, and in exchange there was a black ribbon on the wrist.
However, what caught his eye is iher chest. Kotori's breast, which was somewhat moderate as compared to the same age girl, has expanded to unnatural.
Such an older sister Kotori sitting on the sofa in the state of wearing only one shirt in nakedness, and was staring at somewhere. The appearance was like the OL before going out, no matter how it looked.
"What, are you still asleep.... ─ Ah, well you were watching my legs? Well, Shido is a boy."
When Shido-san was staring with his eyes wide open, Kotori made a mischievous smile, and reconstructed her legs intentionally. From the shirt's hem glittering glossy leg line beautiful peeps, unexpectedly breathing.
>>
File: DAL_v16_05.png (628KB, 702x960px) Image search: [Google]
DAL_v16_05.png
628KB, 702x960px
>>162033405
“......Wha! Not really! Kotori..., right? Is it really you? No, No. What the hell happened...?”
"What do you mean?"
"No, even if you grow up suddenly the chest is way too unnatural – ugh”
In the middle of the words, Kotori's thrown cushion bursts on his face. Shido face instinctively looked up.
"Shido-san"
And when Shido was rubbing the head of the nose that was hit by the cushion directly, this time the kitchen called such a call. He looks over. Then, there it was able to be seen that Yoshino which grew again after this growth were preparing for breakfast.
It is a very young woman who wears an apron wearing a simple design wrapping around her hair and putting it together.
On the other hand, there were three little girls at their feet. Shido was confused for a moment but then soon realized that they were a smaller Origami, Miku, and Nia.
Somehow, everyone says, "We ran away. I am very sorry" was written down.
"What a blunder. But I will not give it up, who decided to be the younger sister?"
"No! Why are we getting smaller? I want to attract more Darling!"
"Ahhh, well, it is easy for people who had contrasting objects to understand it. Hey, here we are, just a young woman has a mother attribute?"
"Well ... that! That's it ... ...!"
In the words of Nia, she looks as if Miku had received a revelation. After that, it appeared to be spoiled and it hung on my feet of four threads.
Yoshino stroked gently Miku’s head while smiling wryly, and she returned her gaze to Shido. At the same time, a rabbit puppet "Yoshinon" on the left (why this is attached) gets beckoning.
>>
>>162033463
"I am expecting that the mother will want me to taste it. By the way, I am the father. "
"Well ... ... can I ask you something, not that I can ...?"
"Hm ... ... yeah, yeah ......"
Although Shido was taken aback, he was walking to that place as he was told. Then, he receive a small dish from the hand of Yoshino and look at the taste of miso soup.
"Yeah ... it's delicious, it is a good stock of soup"
"Really…. That’s good,"
Yoshino says while making a small smile.
It is different from the usual Yoshino, she is giving off a very graceful atmosphere. But Shido’s head suddenly filled with questions and starts shaking his head.
"... No, wait! What is this in the first place, is this?! Was that not a dream last night!?"
When Shido started to shout, a small Origami came out from his feet.
"Part of training"
"Training ...?"
"Yes, on the coming 14th, keep tolerance so that Shido will not be misled by the incense of Tokisaki Kurumi"
"Resistance ... ... What should I do?"
"You only have to follow the ordinary way, but I have you monitor the heart rate and excitement degree of the Shido, so I want you to maintain normal mind so that the value does not exceed a certain value"
"Haa ..."
Shido gave a live reply while poking a little. Then Kotori told added more from behind. "Oh you’re relieved? But, you have a penalty. Every 10 seconds since the excitement value enters caution, Illustrations drawn by Shido are uploaded to SNS "
"Damn it, I wondered what happened to them recently!"
Kotori laughed happily with her hairstyle when she got a shrill voice. It sounds like an older sister who really makes fun of his brother.
Speaking of not having complaints makes me cheap, but I know from experience that what I cannot do any better than it is. Shido broke out and turned to Origami.
"... .... So why are Kotori and Yoshino becoming older sisters?"
>>
>>162033488
"I thought it would be funny if you were urged by your sister."
"There is a little rude!"
Shido cried out unexpectedly, the origami has tilted his head.
"Then, is it okay if you are urged?"
"Well, my life is on the line. In a sense, my social life is also on the line ... ...."
"so"
Origami briefly said, snapping her fingers.
As soon as they heard it, Origami had a speedy reaction. She pulled at the hem of Yoshino’s clothes. At the next moment, Yoshino’s clothes are torn to the left and right, and only the apron is worn. A Chaste less young girl transformed into the face of the night in a blink of an eye.
"Ky, Kya ... ...!"
"Why ...?"
Suddenly, Shido makes his eyes black and white. However, it was not just Shido that was surprised.
Yoshino’s face turned red and was stuck to her spot.
It is the opposite event that you are urged by your sister. But in the view of her immoral and sexual appearance, Shido’s body instinctively made itself stiff.
Momentarily, somewhere in the room, boo, and buzzer sounds. Apparently it seems that the heart rate of Shido has gone beyond a certain line.
"Ugh ... ...!"
I have to keep my heart rate down somehow. In a hurry, I took her eyes off and I hung the coat on the back of the chair, onto the shoulder of the Yoshino.
But the next moment, the next enemy appears in the view of such a soldier.
"Shido, no wait ...... Itsuka-kun! I will begin my lesson ...!"
Wearing glasses, a teacher-like Tohka standing in a chested emphasized suit stood in the way.
Needless to say, this is also older than Shido with a body that has grown around 20 years old. But even though the size of the suit is a little small, the body’s silhouette stands out more and Shido unintentionally looks at the chest.
"What's wrong, Itsuka-kun"
"Oh no ... ...."
>>
>>162033521
While changing his line of sight, he made a cough.
On such a thoroughfare, Tohka looks strange. She does not seem conscious that her whole body is like a murder weapon. The gap further disturbed the heart of Shido.
Although Tohka did not seem to notice Shido’s reaction, as she walked with a model like a tone, she took his hand and let him sit in a dining chair.
And next to that one, she arranges another chair and sits down looking as close as possible to Shido.
"Well, uh ... ....?"
"Well, Itsuka-kun, Mr. Tohka's honey teaching class will begin ... with me ...?"
Tohka frowns at eyebrows, take out the memo pad from the pocket, and checks the text that’s written there.
"Oh, yes, doing a naughty extracurricular lesson, are you ready? Uh, first, from health and physical education, stamens and meat are ... ...."
"What is this casting!"
When he gave a screaming voice, he got up from the chair vigorously.
"Mu, where are you going, Itsuka-kun!"
"Wait a minute, face wash ...!!"
Shido headed for the bathroom to chill the hot head with a water. The buzzer is sounding from again. It is bad as it is. He wanted to break the situation somehow.
"Why ...?"
However. In the place where the door of the bathroom was opened, Shido froze again.
The reason is simple. There was Natsumi standing there just wrapping a towel.
Needless to say, Natsumi is not the usual Natsumi. It is a Natsumi who turned out to be an adult with an angel <Haniel>.
After seeing that figure in confusion, Shido realised who was behind everyone’s transformations
"Oh no ......?"
Natsumi, with a smile, are turning their eyes on Sido. Whether it was taking a shower or not, the moist hair sticks to the white skin and it is nothing but glossy things.
"Uhufu, good morning, Shido-kun, I was lucky, if I was a minute earlier, I would not have been in a towel."
>>
>>162033546
"... ... ... you, what are you saying ...?"
To the unexpected words, his red became redder. Then Natsumi thought it would be interesting and stroked the chin of Shido with her fingertips.

"Or have you been waiting to take off yourself? Huhu ... ... Bad child"
Saying, Natsumi take the hand of Shido and takes it to her chest.
"Cha ... ...!"
Shido hurriedly pulled his hand. However, he gains momentum and falls backward.
"Oh!"
He struck his back and head warmly, and Shido rubbed his head while frowning
Then, there appears a shadow of someone in the end, looking down at Shido.
"What ...?!"
The soldier opened his eyes wide as soon as he gave a breath.
What appeared there was the Kaguya and Yuzuru who wore a white gown on her suit and a snurse in a short skirt.
"Oh, what's wrong? Does it hurt somewhere? Show it to me."
"I pointed out, Kaguya, even if you become adults from Natsumi, it is ruined by how you talk"
"...... ugh, um, uh! If you say that, then we’re not together Yuzuru!"
And the two begin skirmishing as usual.
Apart from that there is no problem. The problem was that the two women who wore a short skirt were discussing each other on the face Shido lying on his back.
"............!"
The buzzer sounds impatient. Shido walks through the corridor quickly as his body starts to panic. Anyway, he must adjust his heartbeat. He aims for the door to get out at once.
There was another person shadow as much as to say the last gatekeeper there.
"Mun: Where art thou going, Nushi-sama?"
"Mukuro ... ...!"
That's right. Stopping him from passing through the way to the entrance was Mukuro standing there wearing a Kimono.
Besides, it is not just a kimono. A band tied in front with a glowing kana design. And a boldly banished shoulder. It was the so-called Kagami style.
"Uo ... ...."
>>
>>162033585
The buzzer sounds bigger than before. He managed to control himself before the approaching Mukuro, and opened the door of the entrance and tried to go outside.
─ ─.
"Oh, wait, Nushi-sama."
"Wha!?"
The moment he opened the door, the hem of his trousers was stepped on and Shido fell forward in the front.
However, Shido did not fall.
To put it exactly he filled his face with the chest of the person who stood before opening the door.
"Wha... ... is!?"
"……Hmm?"
There is a quiet voice from overhead of the confused Shido. He fearfully raised his face and she was there. <Ratatoskr> Analyst officer Murasame Reine.
"Ah, Reine-san... ...!
"……Ah"
Before the words of Shido are over.
She nods, as she puts her hand to the head of the Shido, and again pushed the face of a soldier onto his chest. At the same time, she gently stroked his head.
"... Yoshi Yoshi"
"──────── !?"
In the confusion and puzzle, Shido heard the voices of respect of the spirits' "Oh ... ..." from behind and the sound of applauding.

Several hours after the riot in the Itsuka family.
Kotori, who had their appearance restored by Natsumi’s <Haniel> came to a confectionery material specialty shop in Tenkuu city Main Street.
While looking at everyone, she puts her hands on her hips and give out a voice.
"Yes, attention ... Eh, I was able to achieve a certain result thanks to everyone for the first-handed workout training"
As Kotori spoke, Nia and Miku sneaked down something.
"It really does feel like I was dealing with orders from a general."
"It was better for us as well to participate in the war."
"Yes!"
Kotori clears her throat irritated, as to say I can hear you.
>>
>>162033616
"So, I think I will move on to the next strategy."
That's right. That was the reason why Kotori visited here.
In other words, it is the making of chocolate to give to Shido on Valentine’s Day.
"Look for each material you like, I explained what you need at least at the moment but if you do not know what to buy, please ask me or Reine."
"Yeah!"
"Yes……!"
"Roger that"
Spirits reply unexpectedly and spread apart into the store. Kotori watching everyone’s backs sees them off and then breathed out "Well".
"Well then shall we go?"
"... ... Oh, that's right."
When Kotori replied Reine to returning.
The current Reine was not uniform of <Ratatoskr> or white coat while at school, but was wrapped in an elegant shade tunic. A stuffed bear full of rice hags that peeps into your face from your pocket is somewhat recklessly surreal.
It was not a coincidence that she visited the Itsuka household a while ago. Originally Kotori was asking for material selection and production supervisor of chocolate.
"Well then, to start with, the chocolate base ... ..."
While muttering, Kotori walked to the inner area with Reine. It is probably a good time to be in the store as well. Many kinds of chocolates were lined up in a large display shelf, and there were decorated recipes of flashy pops and homemade chocolates there.
"Well, there are quite a few types,"
Unlike ready-made items lining up in convenience stores etc., both are simple packages that are transparently packaged and the ingredient charts are written. It seems that the production area and blending ratio of cocoa beans are different, respectively, and it was a beautiful gradation from a distance.
And there are five girls in front of that shelf. Tohka, Yoshino, Natsumi, Yuzuru, Mukuro. Everyone was looking seriously and was staring at a row of chocolate.
"How is everyone? Looking good?"
>>
>>162033649
When Kotori speaks, Tohka turn around as she says.
"Oh, Kotori ... Mu ... ... they all seem to be delicious, but there are too many"
"Yes ... I do not know which one is better"
"... .... Looking a little sweet"
"Hmm ... Sister, what is different between Venezuelan and Colombian cacao?"
"Eh?"
Kotori was sweated to the cheek after being questioned. Although it is said to be greatly "handmade" etc, it is about the experience value of Kotori's chocolate making, etc. I have had my mother helped me a while ago and finished something unsuitable with a commercially available handmade kit. It could not be able to explain the difference in flavor depending on the production area.

Nonetheless, if you do not understand, I heard it, she told them before to ask her for help. Kotori was in trouble with the answer and her eyes started spinning.
"Er, um ... ... that is for sure"
Watching Kotori face in sorrow and confusion, a hand is placed on her shoulder. It is Reine.
"Reine... ...?"
"……Hmm"
She nods to say to Kotori that you should leave this to her, and then she turns her eyes towards everyone.
"...... There are trinitario species that inherited the advantages of both creatures, mainly fragrant Criolos, disease-resistant Forstero species, ─ ─"
"...... Mu, Mu ... ...?"
In the explanation of the sound, Tohka makes a confused face. No, Tohka is not the only one. The other three had a face that they did not understand what was said. Nonetheless, it seems that it was a predicted reaction. Reine kept her index finger standing up and continuing.
"...... Rather, it would be easier to see cocoa and milk blending ratios than those categories, basically it is no doubt that people with a deep color are bitter and thinner are sweet"
"O Oh! I see!"
When she struck her hands with Pon, she again turned to the display shelf. Yoshino, Natsumi and Mukuro also follow it, and start to color chocolate.
>>
>>162033681
"I’m sorry, you saved me."
"... It’s fine."
Kotori said, as Reine replied, she turned her eyes towards Kotori.
"... What kind of chocolate are you planning to make Kotori?
"Well ... honestly I'm still thinking, but it's just not enough to just melt the chocolate and flow it to the mold, but it's going to fail if it's too tight ..."
"...... Hmm ... I do not think it is necessary to think hard to think about that separately, after decomposing, decorating with white chocolate etc. will have enough individuality. However, the important thing is feeling "
"Well ... that kind of thing"
"...... Oh, but listen, are you guys trying to give chocolate to guys who are reluctant to take anything even store made?”
"... ...!"
Kotori rounded her eyes, being told. Then, a laugh started leaking from her mouth.
"That's true, I was thinking too hard about it"
Kotori said so while shrugging her shoulders. She certainly would be glad to receive any chocolate if she was Shido.
"Thank you, Reine"
"……Ah"
Kotori thanked Reine, looked at the shelves with the Tohka, and picked out a milk chocolate from which the sweetness looks good, and put it in the shopping cart. And she looks to the next area. There were lots of materials used for decorating sweets, such as pen-shaped chocolate and small heart-shaped sugar confectionery.
The ones who were looking there earlier picked up silver-colored alazan and edible gold leaf and made the eyes shine as "Oh ......"
"Eh, lie, can you eat this, is not it wrapping paper?"
"Confirmation: Package is written as food"
"Seriously ......?, Kuku ... If there is such a thing, it is possible even to make our cross of a phosphorescence appear in this world ..."
Kaguya gets a wicked smile while holding the gold leaf.
And when Kotori smiled at such a sight, she heard the call of Miku and Nua from the side.
"Kotori-san, Reine-san, I want to make chocolate, but what kind of material should I collect?"
>>
>>162033732
"Ah, I am also a warm-hearted person, so troublingly there is no end to dishes."
"What kind of things do you want to make?"
When Kotori heard back, Miku and Nia continued speaking while doing gestures.
"Well, well, this way, I want to make things that are torotroid at ambient temperature and not to be solid ... but, I feel like it is not a perfect liquid - in concrete terms I want one that can be painted on my body. "
"I, that, I want to make a something that will make boy 100 times more energetic, what should I put in?
"Make something normal!"
When Kotori threatened the two, she sighed a big sigh.
At first, Miku and Nia are supposed to be eldest among the spirits, but they felt as if they were somewhat big kids.
When.
"……Hmm?"
Noticing that it was not there, Kotori surprised looked around the shelves of decoration material on chocolate shelves. It was because there was a spirit figure that cannot be found in either of them.
"... .... Where did Origami go?"
She watched the boxes and ribbons for packaging first, and then watched the entrance of the shop nearby.
Then, it could be seen that the Origami which could not be found, coming out from the home center opposite the confectionery material store where Kotori was.
"……Huh?"
When Kotori bends their brows, Origami with shopping bags on both hands comes back into the confectionary material store.
"Where did you go, you know you need to make chocolate, don’t you?"
"Of course, I have procured what I need"
Confidently saying so, Origami shows a shopping bag.
When I looked into it, I found that there were many cylindrical containers that were not sure what to use.
"……what is this"
"silicon"
"............ What are you going to use?"
"Mould"
"... ... ... ... ... what ...?
"Me"
Origami responds back without any hesitation.
>>
>>162033772
With that brief answer, Kotori finally realized what she was thinking. ─ ─ In essence, she is going to make Origami chocolate with a 1/1 scale.
Kotori sighed a bigger sigh than before.
"... No, stop. If even is it for Shido, that’s just too much"
"But to compete against Tokisaki this is the only thing."
Origami says with an extremely serious face. ...... Looking at the expression, it seemed to me so deeply from the bottom of my heart. Her mind should be nice, why will it lead to such an idea? Kotori could not understand.
And Reine steps in again to handle it.
"...... I see, you thought about something amazing, Origami ... ... but there is one problem."
"Problem?"
"... The volume ... The volume of a human being is an unimaginable amount, but a gentle Shin would not want to reject the gift you made. The result is that he will ingest too much carbohydrates from wanting to eat it before the chocolate expires. "
"............!"
Origami spreads her eyes on the word of Reine.
"I did not think about that, how embarrassing"
"... .... That also is because you think Shin. This time, you should make a plan that takes Shin's health into account. "
As she said that, Origami nodded.
"Downsizing while maintaining quality is difficult with manual work I will urgently have to prepare a 3D printer. "
"............"
Origami is determined with full of determination, she clenches her fist. Looking at her, Reine gives off an indescribable and spinny expression.
Kotori sighs while placing her hands on her shoulder.
"...... Even though it's a pleasant rest, I will take care of you, Reine ... ... Because I will color the allowance, please forgive me."
"... No, I do not mind ... I planned to go shopping, because I'm going to have to buy some of my materials here as well."
She tells her so with the usual sleepy tone.
Kotori rounded his eyes to an unexpected reply.
>>
>>162033806
"Why are you making chocolate for decorating, even to whom?"
"... Well, to everyone who have been taking care of me in the past ... <Fraxinus> crew or colleagues at the school ... I'd like to prepare for Shin, and the spirits, but it might be too much?”
Reine says while putting her hand on her chin and letting her think.
Kotori shrugged her shoulders small.
"Oh, those kind of people, I definitely thought that Reine found a good man"
"...... I’m sorry that I didn’t meet your expectations, but for now, that kind of story has nothing to do with it"
Saying that, Reine will breathe in and let out. When Kotori gazed up with her eyes, she looked around her appearance again. To the elongated arms and legs, plenty of busts that are incompatible with it. The thick umbrella stored under the eyes seems a bit unhealthy, but it has a beautiful face as if it compensates for it a little. An adult woman with a good head, doing everything all the time, not overlooking Kotori who is away from her age, but adequate to build a comfortable friendship.
If Kotori was told that she admired a woman of admiration, it would definitely dig into the higher rank. Even men of the world will not leave it, somehow I will not listen to such love story from Reine.
"Here for ... ...."
"……Hmm?"
When Kotori responded to the words of Reine, Reine came towards Kotori while tilting her head.
"Come to think of it, I did not hear such a story from Reine too much. Did you have one a long time ago? Lovers and such"
"…………Hm"
Kotori spoke with her eyes shining with curiosity, and she began to pay attention as if she was in trouble. It is a reaction that she does not usually show much. Kotori became somehow fun and pierced the flank of Reine while limiting her mouth.
>>
>>162033849
When noticing, the spirits who heard rare color love stories gathered around us and were listening to each other. How to be a spirit, how old are girls. I am interested in such stories. ...... Well some of them like some Tohka, who looked like they came because everyone is gathering.
"Come on, it’s not good to keep it to yourself ... Hey, just confess"
When Kotori said in a fun way to speak everyone's words, Reine gave a sigh as if she gave up.
"... Well, that's right. Only one person,"
Reine says while looking in somewhat melancholy condition. The spirits intrigued said "HO ... ...".
"Well, that's right, are not you a bit more popular Reine?"
"Oh yeah yeah ... I guess you did it, you can say it, this isn’t a venue, and you don’t have to pretend your innocent"
"...Well who knows, I don’t care that everyone else thinks that I am not interested in the opposite sex"
Says Reine ambiguously.
Kotori thinking it was humility said "Yes Yes" and kept on speaking.
"Oh well, well, what kind of person was that person? Because it was about liking Reine, it was a nice person, was not it?"
"... That's right, it was a kind person ... It was a very kind person."
She repeats herself and Reine closes her eyes.
"... .... Perhaps nobody will exceed him in the rest, in the future, my first lover, surely the last lover"
"............"
The sorrowful word interrupted Kotori's inquiry for a few moments.
Then Kaguya tilts her head confused and asks a question.
"... Well, why did you break up? You just said you still like him ─ ─"
"Hey─"
Kotori briefly put the word down.
It seems that Kaguya finally saw it there, and diverted her eyes to apologize little.
─ ─ From Reine’s words, it is a story of the past. But she still keeps thinking about him.
>>
>>162033887
If you say that you do not get interested in what the end of it is like, it will be bad, but it will be an act of nothing to explore it. When Kotori breathed out narrowly, she spilled a word that came up in her chest a word.
"That’s lovely"
In that word, Reine opens her eyes as if she was a little surprised.
"……I guess so"
"Oh, that person is a happy man to be thoughtful of that."
As Kotori said, the girls hesitated, but also nodded to show their consent.
"Yes ... .... I think it's pretty nice."
"It is a surprise that it was such a sweet and sour past in the leadership."
"Really, the reality is stranger than the manga. It is that there are places where creation does not reach the real story by all means because reality hits me without hints or developments"
"Ufufu ... ... It's a beautiful story, it's a little enviable."
As everyone spoke, Kotori heard a voice somewhere she heard, Kotori shook the eyebrow slightly. It is about 3 seconds until the voice is salvaged from memory. Kotori instantaneously made the body tense and looked back.
"Kurumi ...... !?"
That's right. Unaware, the worst spirit, Tokisaki Kurumi was standing there.
“What ...!!"
"─ ─ Ah"
Kotori 's voice pushedout, or noticed its existence before Kotori, and the spirits changed their expression into an alert.
But Kurumi did not seem to be panicking even if I saw those spirits' reactions, just smiling funnily.
"Ara, Ara, what seems to be wrong, everyone?"
"...... Nothing, I was surprised to hear your voice suddenly."
Kotori responded while ringing the incam and her nose, with a fearless voice.
When you look at it again, Kurumi is not wearing an Astral Dress, instead of a was wearing a tone coat. As far as I saw, it does not look like a battle situation. ──
Until I saw it, though.
"So, what is it that you are doing, do you have business with us?"
>>
>>162033923
When Kotori interrogated and asked, Kurumi struck her hand with a Pon as she remembered.
"Oh, yes, I came to shop."
"shopping……?"
"Yeah, yeah ... - I thought about arranging the materials of chocolate to give to Shido-san"
"... ...!! "
I can see that the spirits are slightly rough on Kurumi's words. After all it seems that expectations have been hit. The day that set the decisive battle day on the 14th is that Valentine’s Day. Then Kurumi snapped her eyes as if she noticed something.
"Did you guys also come to buy chocolate ingredients?"
"... Well, you understand well."
"Ufufu, that is the case, the purpose will be limited if you come to the confectionary material store at this time, and you can see the contents of your shopping basket at a glance-"
When. Kurumi who was looking at everyone in turn in a row, stops talking as she sees the contents Origami is holding and looks confused. ...... Well, of course anyone would be confused.
"... ... You are making chocolate are you not?"
"... ... for the time being,"
Kurumi had a question mark on her head for a while, but as soon as she corrected his thoughts, she cleared her throat with a small cough and raised her head.
"I have one proposal for you”
"Proposal ... ...?"
Kotori tried to make a frown at Kurumi’s words.
─ ─ And about an hour later.
"... ... what, this situation"
Kotori came into the room, muttering in a small voice. She left a confectionary material shop, and started working on chocolate with everyone.
"Oh, oh, this is the place where you live." “Ufufu, it's not a bad place. "
It is because behind Kotori, the worst spirit, Tokisaki Kurumi, was enjoying murmuring while looking around the broad kitchen.
That's right. Proposal from a Kurumi. It is ──
(── I also think that I will make chocolate as soon as I arrange the materials. Will you not join us? )
>>
>>162033961
It was too unexpected and frustrating, that is to say.
Kurumi surely is a spirit. For <Ratatoskr> is a target to be captured and asylum. It may be necessary to have such exchanges in order to get alarmed out of here.
However, in her case, the circumstances were slightly different from other spirits.
In any case, she knew the purpose of <Ratatoskr> and Shido, and is challenging the game on that. Kotori thinks that there is something behind it.
"............"
However. Kotori glanced at Kurumi.
Kurumi surely is a dangerous spirit. In addition to fully complementing the spiritual power, winning "number" cannot win. A momentary careless opponent is also an unacceptable opponent.
But, for this reason, this opportunity to gather her information was able to be said as an unexpected opportunity. The coming day of the 14th. The day of the battle between Shido and Kurumi. As Kotori wanted to know a little about Kurumi by that time she had no choice but to accept that proposal.
"... ... Kotori"
When Kotori was thinking about such a thing, Reine faintly spoke to her.
"...... I will return to <Fraxinus> since this is a rare opportunity. I want to observe the emotional values and likelihood of Kurumi'
"Yes please. ... I can handle this here."
"... Oh, I’m leaving it up to you. Good luck."
When she said so, she raised her face swiftly and left the room.
Then, behind Reine, Kurumi watches in mystery and tilts her head.
"Oh, Murasame-sensei is going home?"
"Well, it seems there are errands"
When Kotori properly understood, Kurumi looked at the door where Reine disappeared while narrowing his eyes as "muff ... ...."
For a moment, Kotori thought that her lie was noticed, but it looks a little different. She did not understand it clearly, but she felt like I could see a brutal color on that gaze.
"What's wrong, was there something I wanted to talk to with Reine?"
"Oh, no, I do not think so."
>>
>>162033996
Kotori said, Kurumi waved her head with a shaky appearance.
"─ ─ Let’s get started, shall we"
And as she adjusted her mind, Kurumi bought a hand with bread and put the shopping bag containing the confectionery material logo on the worktop.
Right now Kotori was a room like a kitchen set up on the first floor of the apartment, not the room where the spirits reside.
This is the apartment where the spirits live, so there are various facilities in addition to the living room. Fitness gym for maintaining health in entertainment theater room. This kitchen was also one such facility.
Of course there is also a kitchen in each room, but in the event such as Valentine's Day and Christmas, these spaces are built in anticipation that there will be opportunities for several spirits to work together.
Various cooking utensils gathered regardless of the east and west of the Western world, large firepower gas stove for business are also installed in a large cooktop so that the spirits can work side by side.
When the condominium was completed last year, Shido looked like a boy looking at the trumpet through the show window, he did not want to leave this facility.
"Ufufu, it's been a long time since I made sweets ... ...."
And, Kurumi spreads the ingredients she bought happily to the cooktop, and makes her eyes round as if she noticed something.
The reason was quickly known. It was because the spirits gathered in the corner of the room, expressing with a vigilant expression.
"Mu ... ... what on earth are you thinking, Kurumi"
"She seems like a strong opponent ...!"
“Participation. Kaguya is not quiet"
As they speak, they turn their sharp gaze towards Kurumi.
But that was natural as well. In any case, the opponent is a spirit that declares that it takes away a spirit by eating Shido. It is impossible for you to not be cautious.
>>
>>162034026
However, such a response would have been the category of expectation for Kurumi. When Kurumi relaxed his mouth softly, he kept on telling a louder voice than before.
"Oh, are you guys not starting to make it, Ufufu, the heart of Shido-san will be completely mine"
"What ...! "
To Kurumi’s words, the spirits gathered their brows. The provocation proved too transparent. But even if they knew it (although some did not), it was a word that they could not stand to hear. The spirits gushly breathe out and walks to the cooktop.
"Let's do it ...!! I will protect Shidoo!
"Wow, I ... I will do my best!"
"I will not let this peasant reach Nushi-sama"
In other words, begin to arrange the prepared materials at hand.
Looking at it, Kurumi laughed happily.
"Ufufu, I will not lose,"
Kurumi wrapped around herself, the apron installed in the room, washing her hands carefully.
Everyone changes style to cooking mode to follow it, and then returns to the front of the cooking stand again. They stood in front of the table while holding the washed hand at the height of the chest which looked like a surgeon looking for surgery.
"............"
"............"
"...... Gu"
But. The doctors who stood on the left and right sides of the cooktop, and the spirits did start moving. After being silent for several seconds, Tohka gives a troubled face and turns her eyes on Kotori.
"Kotori, what should I do from here?"
"Oh? Oh, that's right."
Kotori rounded her eyes for a moment but nodded soon after. Speaking of which, she taught them about the necessary materials, but did not explain how to make it in detail yet.
"To put it briefly, melt this blocky chocolate and pour it into the prepared mold.
After that cool down in the refrigerator and decorate it as you like. "
>>
>Reine's love for Shidou was hinted in this volume
Damn.
>>
>>162031641
I will read the entire volume once someone made an epub of it. Also thank you for still doing this anon.
>>
>>162034070
"Hou, I see!”
"... Wait, Tohka ... What is wrong with your mouth?"
And there, Natsumi says with half - eyes looking at Tohka.
Now that Kotori thinks about it, she feels that the words of Tohka was strangely muffled from before. Kotori looked closely at Yuka's person - he found the cause soon.
Tohka opened the bag of chocolate which she bought, and was eating the contents.
"Hey ... ... we lost the second we gave that to Tohka, what about Shido!"
"Mu ... what ...! When did I ... ...!"
When Kotori says, Tohka is now astounded as if she just noticed her what she was doing with her hand's.
"D-damn you, Kurumi ... what a terrible attack ... ...."
"... No, it's obviously different, that's ... you’re eating again!."
"Ufufu, apparently it seems it works, eat more and more"
"Muu!?, Stop, ... ...!"
"You do not have to pretend be Kurumi!"
Kotori shouted out for a while, picked up the bag of chocolate from the hands of Tohka, and as if she was tired made a big sigh.
"Ha ... ... just in case it was a good idea to buy more than needed, then, we'll get started."
"Well!"
Kotori said, Tohka nodded powerfully.
"...... Muu, Kotori. How does it melt?"
"What? What are you talking about, choco ... ...."
In other words, Kotori stopped the word. No, not only words. For a few seconds, any movement of the body will be stationary. Only the sweat which just passed the cheeks while moving slowly ....
"... .... Kotori-san?"
"What's wrong?"
"Wait a moment, please."
Kotori finally was able to solve it from being tongue tied by being told by the spirits who had a strange face. She wipe the sweats and starts thinking, remembering the memory of when she made chocolate with her mother some time ago.
>>
>>162034124
However, the memory that is reviving was from a scene that is casting liquid chocolate into a mold. ……That's it. At that time it was dangerous to use a fire, her mother melted the chocolate. No way, it’ll be bad if Reine who has returned to <Fraxinus> comes back out in this form. Kotori gave a hand to his forehead and bitterly bites her lip.
Then, seeing Kotori in such a state, Kurumi starts to laugh.
"Ara, Kotori-san, do not you understand the way of tempering? I can give you a hand if you do not mind."
"..., ... S-shut up, I understand that much!”
Kotori breathed out indignantly after shouting that.
But after a moment, question marks are filled in the head.
── Tempering? What is tempering? Chocolate melting? Tempering ...... Tempa?
"............"
Kotori saw Natsumi and saw Natsumi shook her shoulders in surprise.
"..., what, what?"
"No, it's nothing ... Anyway, I will melt the chocolate, the point is that you only have to melt, so you do not need to think too hard."
Kotori kept pushing and said so, she took the pot out of the shelf and placed it on the stove.
And, when chocolate is thrown into the pot as a mass, she ignites the stove. The large firepower of a cooking stove that seems to be applicable even at Chinese restaurants heated the pot.
Then, the chocolate that gradually contacted the bottom of the pan broke its shape and melted with the muddy. Tohka and everyone raised their voices as if they were impressed "Oh ... ...."
"Awesome, Kotori, you are melting properly!"
"Yes, it's a splendid thing"
"Oh, yeah yeah sister, you truly are boy's sister"
Everyone celebrates Kotori. Kotori remembered a slight anxiety, but rebelliously proud of herself.
"Well, I guess this is about this ──"
"... ... does something smell a little burnt?"
"What?"
Natsumi said, Kotori panicked into the pot.
"Fire"
>>
>>162034184
"Let's have a lot of water! Water!"
"Oh ...... Oh!"
"Well, please do ...!!"
They throw the water from the glass into the pot. Juuuuwow ...! It sounded, a lot of smoke was spilled before - the inside of the pan finally calmed down.
"Huh ... um, huh ... ___ ___"
"Oh, I was impatient ... ...."
"Hey little sister, is this feeling like making chocolate?"
"Well ..."
Asked by Nia Kotori sweated on her forehead.
In the pot, the liquid which passed black brown and became black and floating solid chocolate still floated. At least, I harden it, it does not seem to be very tasty.
"Oh dear"
And then suddenly Kurumi looks over.
Kurumi admits Kotori's gaze and smiles gently and gently. ─ ─ as if saying, "I will help you anytime."
"I’m ..."
Kotori distressed her face with regret. It is true that she would like to ask for help, but pride did not allow her to depend on Kurumi.
"... ...., hey, Yuzuru, Kaguya, have you ever had a chocolate making confrontation between you a long time ago?"
In a low voice so Kurumi can’t hear, she asks the Yamai sisters. Then they put their hands on their chin.
"Creation is incompatible with myself, destruction and extermination is my origin"
"Translation. Unfortunately I have never made chocolate, but I do have a quick eating game."
"Well, that ... ...."
When Kotori dropped her shoulders and shoulder, "But" followed Kaguya.
"I have an idea how to melt that jet black lump"
"I agree, I certainly feel like it was using hot water on TV."
"Hot water……"
Kotori heard the words of the two, and opened her eyes wide open.
She remembered, her mother was boiling hot water in a pot. Indeed it does not worry that chocolate will burn.
"That's it!"
Kotori prepared another pot, put water there and put it on the fire. Soon the water starts to boil and steaming begins.
>>
>>162034078
She is the true end
>>
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>162034233
"Well,"
Kotori took the chocolate and tossed it in hot water as it was. She thought she heard Natsumi say "ah ..." for some reason, but she probably imagined it.
The chocolate put in hot water quickly got off the corner and gradually melted into the hot water.
"Melted and melted, then only solidify it"
"Hmm ... ... My sister, I feel like the state is different from the chocolate I know about ..."
And Mukuro who had been looking into hands of Kotori says while looking strange.
Kotori laughed with a hahahaha.
"Well, I guess you probably will not see chocolate in this state if you do not do it handmade. It’s okay, it will be your usual chocolate if you put it in a mold. If you are worried, would you like to taste it?"
"Oh, is that okay?"
"Kotori! I also want to taste it!"
Tohka comes up with hands shining eyes shining. Kotori said "yes sure", put a little melted chocolate in a small dish and handed it to the two.
At the same time, they each lick the chocolate.
──
"......, Mu, ......?"
"Kotori......? Somehow the taste is thin ... ...."
"eh?"
Kotori pulls her brows and tasted it herself.
And - makes a look similar to the two people.
"What ... this is not tasty ... ...."
"... Well, well, well, that's because it's mixing with hot water, is not it ...?"
Natsumi says while making half-eyes. Kotori shook her shoulders. ...... It’s as she said.
"Well, then what is the way to melt it ...."
When Kotori was holding her head, this time Miku brightened her facial expression as if something good happened.
"Ah! Kotori san, I came up with a good way to do it"
"............"
Kotori turned a suspicious gaze toward Miku. Of course, if it was a good method it would have been a good idea to have Kotori teach her, but for that it seemed that Miku face had too good of an expression.
"...... What? I heard once, that licking it, is one way to melt solid chocolate."
"Kya! As I thought deep inside of my heart I knew that it was coming! Why do I understand you!"
>>
>>162034079
>someone made an epub of it
Not gonna happen. People here only post in in the pastebin or made a PDF first if they come from other sites.
>>
>>162034297
" ... ... Ah, let go of me!"
Kotori pushed herself back from the Miku, who was once again holding her head.
Pride does not allow teaching from Kurumi. For someone else, those who are good at cooking ─
"... .... Oh, yes, Origami!"
Kotori raised his face and turned his eyes toward Origami.
It is Origami which carries everything perfectly. With her, making chocolate was supposed to be a fun thing.
──
"What?"
"............"
Kotori silently looked at Origami that molded the naked body with a personal computer and a 3D printer that they brought in beforehand.
...... Somehow, the image of making chocolate that she owns and the object she is currently doing veen veen shakkon shakkon did not work well in Kotori’s mind.
"………………,Good luck"
"I will do my best."
Kotori says sweating, and Origami nodded with a serious look.
And after three times, Kotori is at a loss.
Then seeing Kotori in such a state, Natsumi came up quite reservedly.
"... ... Kotori"
"……What?"
"... No, I do not know if that one works, I cannot take responsibility at all even if I fail, maybe you do not want to hear what I say"
"No, what , then?"
When Kotori returned with returning her brows, Natsumi answered while diverting her gaze.
"... ... If know an easy method to make it"
"... ............ Teacher!"
Kotori grasped her hands of Natsumi.
"Oh……!"
"Natsumi-san, it's amazing ...!!"
Then other spirits also send esteemed respect to Natsumi. As Natsumi was surprised, she shook her shoulders and she started to swim my eyes with a restless appearance.
"No, no, I am in trouble even if you expect so much ..."
>>
>>162034342
"Teacher! What is first!"
"... .... Well, put the chocolate chopped in the bowl, boil it, and let the temperature be as constant as possible ..."
Natsumi starts instructing them on what to do. The spirits listen to it intriguingly and immediately started making chocolate.
"... ...?"
Kotori shuddered his eyebrows unexpectedly there.
"── fu, fu, fu, fu"
When I saw the state of such spirits, she felt like laughing.
It is not like ridiculing the weak who challenges myself, it was from watching the younger siblings smiling faces. However, when Kotori turned towards Kurumi, she had already taken off her line of sight from here and went back to making chocolate.
"... ... No way,"
Kotori gave a little shoulder and took the bowl to put the chocolate.
"Okay, guys, you'll make chocolate that will not be beaten by Kurumi!"
"Oh! "
To correspond with Kotori's voice, the spirits raised their fists in the air.
>>
and that's it.
Chapter 1 and Prologue here: 161563271

I can upload a pdf of Ch1 -3 if anyone wants it.

>>162034337
I can make epub easily, i can just convert the pdf.
>>
>>162034505

*Chapter 1 and Prologue here: >>161563271
>>
>all this struggle to make a fucking chocolate
What the fuck?
>>
>>162034505
Probably best to do it when you finished it.
>>
>>162034505
Thanks for the translation. It's readable enough.
>>
>>162034559
Shidou is in charge of the meals remember?
>>
>>162034701
Yeah but I thought at least one of them would know how to cook.
>>
>>162034734
Which DAL would you want to have cook you a meal?
>>
>>162034891
None of them can cook apparently, not even Mia who used to live alone. What did she eat all this time, noodles?
>>
File: 74777929.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
74777929.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>162034891
I'd rather cooking for her.
>>
>>162034966
Retard.
>>
>>162034891
Mio.
>>
>>162034891
Kurumi.

>>162034944
Origami can also cook.
Didn't they establish Nia can't cook in her volume?
>>
>>162035100
>Didn't they establish Nia can't cook in her volume?
I honestly don't remember reading that but to be fair it's been a while. She probably was like the average NEET.
>>
So the dream with Nibelcore wasn't actually a dream and was one of timelines where Shidou died right?
>>
File: Origami-_School_Uniform.jpg (105KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Origami-_School_Uniform.jpg
105KB, 640x960px
>>162031641
So I just finished season 1 after watching it on a whim.
Origami is worst girl right?
>>
>>162035401
No.
>>
>>162035401
Not anymore.
>>
>>162035401
Retconned
>>
>>162035401
She was redeemed after her arc ended.
>>
>>162035484
>Retconned
Wat
>>
>>162035268
Yes

>>162035401
She gets redeemed in the novels.
>>
>>162035545
Then how can he remember that he had that dream?
>>
>>162035519
Time travel
>>
>>162035646
Time travel changed the past, a retcon would be "Origami was a good girl all along and the shit with her parents was only her imagination"
>>
>>162035602
That part where he woke up the translation was a mess, i couldn't tell if it was saying he didn't want to remember or he couldn't remember the dream.

I'll fix that part later if it turns out he really did forget.
>>
>>162035875
but he did start checking his body to see if his limbs were in place right? If he did that then it means he remembered what happened in the "dream"
>>
>>162035401
Nah.
>>
>>162035401
Don't watch season 2, just don't do it.
>>
>>162035978
It could be that he forgot the specifics. Like who attacked him.
>>
>>162036189
Regardless of what he remembers, if Kurumi actually rewinded time in that scene then he shouldn't even remember what happened to him because said scene was avoided.
>>
>>162036317
Kurumi used the bullet on him right? People who are shot with any of her powers seem to keep their past memories
>>
File: date-a-live-1-30.jpg (52KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
date-a-live-1-30.jpg
52KB, 1024x576px
Damn anon, this is way too late for a DAL thread. Still, thanks for the translation.
>>
>>162037805
At least we are getting a translation. I hope someone makes the summary for vol 17.
>>
>>162037805
Yeah, i figured I'd finish up chapter 3 before i made the thread and ended up finishing it a bit late.

>>162037971
There was one
https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/161282830/
>>
>>162038037
Meant to say translation. The summary lacks a lot of details that sound interesting.
>>
>>162037805
It wasn't a bad hour but not every thread can be successful.
>>
It's good to have a translation for vol 16. The spoilers we got back then didn't mention anything about Reine talking about her past love.
>>
>>162038275
Spoilers are from asian sites. I doubt they even considered that important since Reine is not popular in Japan.
>>
>>162038333
Nips have shit taste, nothing new.
>>
File: Su.jpg (108KB, 960x695px) Image search: [Google]
Su.jpg
108KB, 960x695px
>>162033256
>>162033305
Shit. Is this the worst death Shido's had yet?
>>
>>162038364
Spoilers mentioned he suffered all type of deaths much worse than this one iirc.
>>
>>162038415
Remind me.
>>
>>162038157
I want to do 17, but I'm not sure yet if I'll be able to do it. I only decided to do 16 because I have nothing better do right now.
>>
>>162038275
There was a mention somewhere.
>>
>>162038481
The spoilers weren't specifics but said the Marina clones kept trying different ways to kill Shidou because everytime he died Kurumi rewinded time to prevent the last time he died.
>>
>>162038554
I doubt it. It's a short scene and it doesn't even imply who that person could be.
>>
>>162038333
>Reine is not popular in Japan
Good thing the author didn't like their shit taste
>>
>>162038652
The author had this planned from the beginning so popularity wasn't really relevant for him.
>>
>>162038652
Well, this has nothing to do with popularity.
>>
File: 10.jpg (230KB, 1135x1600px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
230KB, 1135x1600px
>>162038583
Talk about being a labboratory rat. Shidou had the right to act like a kissing rapist in the next volume. Way to go Shidou.
>>
>>162038546
I'm grateful that you're doing this.
>>
Miku is worst girl
>>
>>162038723
Probably because he finally got his memories back.
>>
>>162038918
>he finally got his memories back.
What? When did that happen? I just remember reading that he tried unñocking them, he saw his memories but once awake he didn't recall.
>>
>>162038723
Tachibana sure likes this design a lot, there are several illustrations with Nibelcoln but nothing with Arusu.
>>
>>162039009
That's what I meant, he got some of his memories back even if briefly.
>>
File: 1.jpg (221KB, 1135x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
221KB, 1135x1600px
>>162039080
I think he does as well. It's just a hunch though.
>>
>>162034505
If you can that would be great and you could add the rest after
>>
>>162039173
Yeah but isn't Arusu literally a white Marina in appearance? She didn't even get an illustration when she was first introduced.
>>
File: IQw5ztndcYCbZ.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IQw5ztndcYCbZ.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>162039219
>white Marina
You just reminded me that Maria didn't get a single illustration so far.
>>
>>162039322
That's what I find weird but then again she was never mentioned at any point before so maybe she is just an AI in the LN.
>>
>>162033052
>After taking a moment to think, Shido made a small sigh.
>Perhaps it was a place of doubt about the kind of dream or psychic phenomenon if it is normal ... ... Fortunately or unfortunately, Shido saw the cause of such a phenomenon in mind.
>"Origami ... Or is it Miku? No, maybe Nia ...?"
>"As expected from Shido"
>"As expected from Darling"
>"As expected from boy"
He's just too used to this already.
>>
>>162039529
Wrong post m8.
>>
so who won the Shidoubowl?
>>
>>162039577
Forgot to quote the other one.
>>
>>162039636
Reine.
>>
File: Reine.jpg (740KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Reine.jpg
740KB, 1920x1080px
>>162039636
Pshh, anon, the thing is-
>>
>>162039685
the granny?
>>
>>162039636
Rinne.
>>
>>162039636
Mio.
>>
>>162039636
Kurumi
>>
>>162039636
Phantom.
>>
>>162039700
This will be her second or third victory in fact.
>>
>>162039750
YEAH!
>>
>>162039750
She was killed though.
>>
>>162039750
Is dead
>>
>>162039636
Nibelcol
>>
>>162039750
She is dead m8
>>
>>162039750
which one? Rooftop, Killer, Bitch, PETA, Unnamed Clone #37?
>>
>>162039750
was killed in an awful way.
>>
>>162039874
None of them.
>>
>>162039879
By big black dicks?
>>
>>162039879
Don't reply to him, he is probably a clockfag.
>>
>>162039636
The three beings that are the same person.
>>162039750
Shidou won the Kurumibowl.
>>
>>162039954
Dude! She is not even digital
>>
>>162033356
Wait, so he does remember every time he dies but it's grateful to Kurumi even though it was her fault he experienced death so many times? What the fuck?
>>
>>162039985
>Kurumibowl.
Even her clone was closer to Shidou than the original is.
>>
>>162039846
You do realize she is actually just paper right?
>>
>>162040051
Because rooftop Kurumi is a miracle of the multiverse!
>>
>>162040075
Yes but she won his bowl and his arm and his legs and every other organ he has.
>>
>>162031641
So why do I like this harem so much?
No seriously, I never thought I'd get interested in the series, even less in the plot. Started watching the anime, finished, I still want more, start reading the LN and here I am, waiting for updates on this.
>>
>>162039636
Did you play Rinne Utopia?
>>
>>162040144
Isn't that how it started? Even before the series aired most people only planned to watch it because of Tsunako.
>>
>>162039636
Best girl.
>>
>>162040202
I'm a newfag to the series compared to you guys so I have no idea. I was reluctant to watch it at first but a few months ago I was in this general harem thread and many anons were saying this one was decent enough.
>>
>>162033887
>She repeats herself and Reine closes her eyes.
>"... .... Perhaps nobody will exceed him in the rest, in the future, my first lover, surely the last lover"
>"............"
>The sorrowful word interrupted Kotori's inquiry for a few moments.
>Then Kaguya tilts her head confused and asks a question.
>"... Well, why did you break up? You just said you still like him ─ ─"
>"Hey─"
I really want to see Reine making a sad expression.
>>
>>162040267
The LN is interesting enough, the art is good and some of thw girls are good but I feel bas for you back then we had a lot of fun predicting the plot and making theories.
>>
>>162040267
You missed the good times but also the worst times of these threads.
>>
>>162040335
Season 3 4 ,5 never forever. We're forever doomed to not see this animated.
>>
>>162040410
>>162040430
But from what I read, these threads were just waifuwars which have nothing to do with DAL threads now.
>>
>>162040616
That was the case when it was airing and the next 3-4 months after, after that the threads became a place for discussion and now there is barely any waifufags in these threads. Also, have in mind "Kurumifags" make their own threads and they only circlejerk in them, they are not true fans of the series.
>>
>>162040616
What? Maybe back then in 2013. Threads have changed a lot since then.
>>
>>162040436
Perhaps it's better that way, do we really need another butchered adaptation after the shitshow that was S2?
>>
File: Tohka pan.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tohka pan.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
This thread lacks Tohka!
>>
>>162041031
Retard.
>>
>>162040436
As long as IMS is in charge the anime is better dead.
>>
>>162040994
Are you positive that if we happen to get a season 3, that adaptation won't be good.
>>
>>162039212
Here's you go, pdf for Ch1-3:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8wHr2FGkoTOYnd0dEFHNk9QaW8

and as a added bonus, the first few pages of Ch4
>>
>>162041216
It is guaranteed that another season by the same studio will be a disaster, probably even bigger considering they would adapt 4 volumes.
>>
>>162041216
Nothing good can come out from IMS.
>>
>>162041216
They should stick with OVAs.
>>
>>162041226
You're doing God's work. Thanks a ton anon.
>>
>>162041226
Nice work.
>>
>>162041226
Thanks. I miss the times when summary anon made pastebins of his summaries.
>>
>>162041294
>>162041316
>>162041328
I hope one day we can watch a season 3 but not made by IMS.
>>
>>162041471
At his point, I think even JCStaff would make a better adaptation.
>>
>>162041525
AIC is back though. They're just as penniless as IMS.
>>
>>162041577
>AIC is back
That doesn't mean much, remember that more than half of the original staff left.
>>
>>162041577
Too bad they don't have the rights.
>>
>>162041657
As long as the new season is good looking I don't mind if they skip things like they did in S1.
>>
File: Adult Mukuro Kimono.jpg (3MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
Adult Mukuro Kimono.jpg
3MB, 2480x3508px
>>162033585
>There was another person shadow as much as to say the last gatekeeper there.
>"Mun: Where art thou going, Nushi-sama?"
>"Mukuro ... ...!"
>That's right. Stopping him from passing through the way to the entrance was Mukuro standing there wearing a Kimono.
>Besides, it is not just a kimono. A band tied in front with a glowing kana design. And a boldly banished shoulder. It was the so-called Kagami style.
>"Uo ... ...."
Why is Mukuro so soft?
>>
Miku is worst girl.
>>
>>162041577
Which division though? AIC Plus+ was the one in charge of DAL.
>>
>>162041657
They could still work something out. IMS is what was left of AIC.
>>
>>162040144
I seriously hope you are not implying you liked the movie.
>>
>>162041976
Yeah but season 2 turned out to be a disaster even when more than of the staff that worked in season 1 was present. Good animation and art was the only good thing they can do and the next arcs, especially Origami's, are plot focused.
>>
>>162041761
That is a really nice looking pic.
>>
>>162042058
Well, it was a real disaster. They were penniless, had less time to make the next season, many key people were gone. And of course, we know what happened after that. I almost wished they would have cancelled for a few years.
>>
>>162042294
Cancellation would have been the wise choice but they knew how well S1 sold, so they used the series to recover some of the lost money nearly killing the anime in the process.
>>
>>162042294
>>162042426
I'm actually surprised they haven't tried to milk the series.
>>
>>162042426
I guess season 3 never.
>>
>>162042501
What do you mean. Season 2 saved them.
>>
>>162042600
But season 2 was announced in the final episode of season 1.
>>
>>162033305
>"i will kill you until you die"
good writing
>>
>>162042721
Well, it is literally translated with google translate.
>>
>>162042721
When i saw Google translated it as that, i knew i had to leave it in.
>>
>>162042721
You missed the joke above and they ended up killing Shidou 200+ times in the end.
>>
>>162042501
Season 2 was planned. The only real attempt to milk the series was the movie.
>>
Miku is worst girl
>>
>>162042721
You missed the "you won't die even if we kill you" part.
>>
>>162042895
Meant for >>162042600
>>
[x] Touch Tohka's tohkas
>>
>>162043273
Retard.
>>
>>162038351
Talking about shit taste
>literally no new fanart for Mio/Reine
Even Mukuro got some after she was introduced, nips sure don't like older mature women.
>>
>>162043394
I bet they they didn't think that Reine could be a potential route.
>>
What's with all the first person talk?
>>
>>162043497
Google translates it that way.
>>
>>162041761
What does "Nushi-sama" even mean? Aslo Mio/Reine could end up being the softest girl after she is sealed.
>>
>>162039636
Reine is true end.
>>
>>162043532
Oh, okay. It feels really weird when they suddenly start talking like that.
>>
File: b.jpg (125KB, 925x960px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
125KB, 925x960px
>>162043736
Nushi-sama means "My lord/husband" This word is rather old and was used by women to adress their husbands in the edo period.
>>
>>162044003
>edo period
What? How old is Mukuro?
>>
>>162044027
It's just a speech pattern, the same way Yuzuru talks like a robot or how Kaguya talks like an autist.
>>
>>162044027
Spirits can't be older than 30.
>>
>>162044027
Speech pattern. She's adorable nervertheless.
>>
>>162043394
We really need more Reine fanart, maybe someone can request something in the drawthread.
>>
>>162044080
Yeah, after Miku, Natsumi and Nia, this series really needed a genuine good girl. Nia is okay but she is barely relevant.
>>
>>162044370
Meant for >>162044152
>>
>>162044003
I really wish there would be an actual third game with new routes.
>>
>>162044370
Yeah, Mukuro is one of the girls that love Shidou the most. She's almost on par with Tohka.
>>
>>162044443
I don't know. Tohka has the weakest reason to love Shidou.
>>
>>162044419
>Mukuro route
>Never
Just off me already.
>>
>>162044530
No, I didn't mean that. I was talking about that Mukuro's love for Shidou is as strong as Tohka's. The reason Mukuro fell for Shidou is comepletely different. Did you read her arc?
>>
>>162044419
I doubt that is a good idea. Last time we got a full new game they made Miku's lovable personality from vol 8 and 9 an ooc personality in the game.
>>
>>162044639
That is what I'm talking about. Mukuro's love for Shidou is very strong because she realized they went through similar experiences in their pasts whereas Tohka only fell in love with him because he was nice to her.
>>
>>162040248
This
>>
>>162044864
Retard.
>>
>>162044864
She is a toddler.
>>
>>162044864
No.
>>
>>162044740
There's still people who think Mukuro will suffer Miku's syndrome.
>>
>>162045053
Miku remained a lovable character two volumes after her arc, with vol 17 released now she is in the same position as Miku but Mukuru is not a lesbian so I doubt she will be ruined like Miku.
>>
>>162045053
That is just people being wary after Miku and Natsumi.
>>
Why is Kurumi the best?
>>
>>162045131
Natsumi is not that bad.
>>
>>162045145
I was talking more about the fact that everyone thought she would be an onee-san but turned to be a loli with trust issues.
>>
>>162044864
Tohka is my girlfriend
>>
>>162045186
Retard.
>>
>>162044370
>>162044443
>Shidou forced a smile while hastening to get going, whereas Mukuro straightforwardly assented with a nod.

>Afterwards, she extended her hand with a ‘Muu’, which made her look like an
Ojou-sama who dreamed of her own personal assistant.
>“That, this is......”
>Shidou was at his wits’ ends for a moment, only to then courteously hold Mukuro’s hand like a refined butler.
>“Shall we set out, Ojou-sama?”
>“Hn, hehe.”
>Mukuro was beaming with joy.

Just finished reading vol.15 and this scene has to be my favorite scene of Shidou and a female character in a good while. Last time I felt like this was when he went on a date with Yuzuru in vol.8.
>>
>>162045843
We need more good dates like the ones with Mukuro and Yuzuru.
>>
>>162045186
>>162045391
Tohka would unironically be a great girlfriend to have. She would be loyal and loving
>>
>>162045996
>unironically
Retard.
>>
>>162045996
>can't cook
>can't clean
>shit at studies
>dumb as fuck
>can't easily be tricked to be raped
She is more like a pet than a human.
>>
>>162046071
>can't easily be tricked to be raped
That's a good thing.
Also, all her flaws are teachable. I will correct her faults.
>>
>yfw the only reason Shidou went for a Rinne route in RU was because she was part of Mio/Reine
>>
Origami would be a good girlfriend. Very loyal.
In fact all the DAL girls except Kurumi would be great to have as girlfriends.
>>
>>162046154
Tohka is only good for rape though.
>>
>>162044571
>Reine route never
Why live?
>>
>>162046173
>Origami would be a good girlfriend
Post-volume 10 Origami? Maybe. Pre-volume 10 Origami doesn't even love Shidou so she wouldn't love you.
>>
>>162045941
>“——Doth Nushi-sama love Muku?”
>Then, Mukuro let out a mischievous smile while asking so, cute words which exceeded Shidou’s presumptions. Shidou could only chuckle an ‘Ahaha’.
>“......Ahh, I love Mukuro, and I want to protect you.”
>“Ehehe, thus, thus. Nushi-sama loves Muku ehehe.”
>Mukuro concealed her mouth with her fan, rocking her legs as if her delight was unbearable.

Why did Tachibana make Mukuro so cute?
>>
>>162046173
>implying either Miku or Natsumi would make a good girlfriend
>>
>>162046480
So that he can kill her fans after he assassinates her character like he did with Miku.
>>
>>162046480
After so many disappointing girls it was time for a good girl.
>>
>>162046509
But how will he do it if she's not a lesbian?
>>
>>162046590
By making her jealous or turning her into the cockblock character.
>>
>>162046617
Well that's strange. So far, Shidou has been able to interact with all the girls without Mukuro buttin in, could it be that she won't turn into a cockblocking character anytime soon?
>>
I still don't know what the fuck was point of Artemisa when she was released from Westcott's control 4 volumes after her introduction.
>>
>>162046721
Yeah. It's not like she is particularly strong either.
>>
>>162046704
The same happened with Miku. She remained a lovable character in volume 8 and 9 then vol 10 happened and she went full lesbian, it was like an entirely different character took Miku's place and put her in the game.
>>
>>162046481
Miku would.
>>
>>162046161
>Rinne was meant to be one of Phantom's experiments to see if Shidou would still go for her given the chance
That would be amazing
>>
>>162046925
>Miku would
She would ignore you for random girls.
>>
>>162046925
Not only Miku is mostly interested in girls but she is also an idol, meaning you wouldn't have the chance to actually go out together.
>>
>>162046173
>good girlfriends
Yuzuru
Mukuro
Kotori
Yoshino
Origami

>okay girlfriends
Nia
Kaguya
Natsumi
Kurumi(if she stopped killing people)

>shit girlfriends
Miku

>not even a girlfriend
Tohka
>>
File: 11 color.jpg (126KB, 680x960px) Image search: [Google]
11 color.jpg
126KB, 680x960px
In vol.17 all the spirits try making riceballs. Which one would you eat?
>>
>>162047236
Certainly not Tohka's.
>>
>>162047236
Reine's.
>>
>>162038723
Does he gain any power from sealing them? They still are raw power turned into girls.
>>
>>162047217
I agree with most of this.
>>
>>162047360
No. It's like in Rinne's case, he just gets more energy.
>>
>>162047374
What would you change?
>>
>>162047236
Mukuro doesn't look very good in pink.
>>
>>162047463
That's the color of her astral dress though.
>>
>>162047374
I was having doubts about Origami since she's "bipolar" in a way. But nevermind.
>>
>>162047530
One of her personalities is much more prominent than the other and the only reason she was considered bad was her revenge but she dropped that in volume 11.
>>
File: Vanila Kaguyapic.jpg (78KB, 701x960px) Image search: [Google]
Vanila Kaguyapic.jpg
78KB, 701x960px
>>162047217
I love Kaguya!
>>
File: dating.jpg (43KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
dating.jpg
43KB, 620x349px
>>162045996
I just remember the second episode of the first season, her personality changed drastically and that was such a nice bait.
>>
>>162047682
You have okay tastes.
>>
>>162047719
Retard.
>>
>>162047719
It makes me remember all those who thought she would be a Houki clone.
>>
>>162047719
She became a retard but at least that stopped any comparison with IS that people made at the time.
>>
>>162047721
Thanks
Yuzuru is also good
>>
>>162047784
>IS
>>
>>162047236
Did they give up on the chocolate or something?
>>
>>162047918
Are you new?
>>
>>162047825
It's okay, not everyone can recognize the superior twin when they see her.
>>
Miku is worst girl
>>
>>162047217
Rude. Tohka is at least human. She'd be a better girlfriend than Kurumi or Natsumi
>>
>>162048208
You can her girlfriend but it would be a father-daughter relationship at best. She is too childish and doesn't know how to simple things on her own.
>>
>>162033887
Wow, even Kotori could tell Reine was sad when she said that. I would be nice if we could hear her sad voice.
>>
>>162048257
You can call her**
>>
>>162048208
Tohka is for bullying.
>>
>>162048394
I hope she keeps her mature design. There are enough underage girl in the harem, we need a genuine older woman.
>>
>>162049006
We don't even know how she looks like in the present.
>>
>>162049068
Spirits don't age so she should look like when Shidou and her used to be lovers.
>>
>>162049095
But she gave birth to him. I doubt she did that with that body.
>>
>>162049125
She can change of form, right? That shouldn't be any problem for her.
>>
>>162049151
Origami recognized her appearance though.
>>
>>162049425
Yeah, but in the LN Phantom's true form was described as a very young woman so it could have been a younger version of Reine.
>>
>>162049425
She didn't. She recognized her voice and speech patterns, but described he appearance as 'a young girl' - like Mio

It IS the adult Reine under Phantom's noise in the present, though.
>>
>>162049461
Maybe a young adult version, her teenage appearance looks too young to be similar to her current self.
>>
>>162049499
Reine is already canonically 20 (in appearance) and Mio is 17 - same age as Shido. There IS no middle ground there.
>>
>>162049498
What? Wasn't it stated Origami recognized the woman she saw hence why she was shocked when she saw her true form for the first time?
>>
>>162049530
Shidou is 16.
>>
>>162049549
No. Just her voice.
>>
>>162049530
Shidou is 16 and 20 is too young for someone like Reine. She looks like 24.
>>
>>162049586
16-17. And by Volume 16 his birthday has almost certainly passed.

>>162049598
She's 20. Its stated in one of the Encores, and on the Japanese Wikipedia.
>>
>>162049598
>Its stated in one of the Encores
Which one? It could also mean that she looks like in her twenties rather than being 20.
>>
>>162049618
There is no short story stating Shidou got older. I doubt they would skip something like that.
>>
>>162049722
>ate
I can't recall offhand, as my books are packed up for moving.
But no, it is stated that she's 'a woman about twenty-years-old' - which is typical Japanese for 'she's about twenty, but could be twenty-one or nineteen'
>>
>>162049755
Touché
>>
>>162049786
>it is stated that she's 'a woman about twenty-years-old' - which is typical Japanese for 'she's about twenty, but could be twenty-one or nineteen'
Reine herself said she has been awak for over 30 years so this doesn't make much sense. Saying a woman is about twenty years old is not the same like stating she looks like one despite being older.
>>
>>162049847
It's foreshadowing that she's Phantom, clearly.
Here, read this:
ラタトスク〉の解析官。眼鏡をかけた20歳くらいの若い女性。身長164cm。B95/W63/H89
>>
How older was the past Shidou? If the first spacequake happened 30 years ago then that would mean past Shidou was probably like two or three years at the time.
>>
>>162049909
Past Shido met Mio three months after the first Spacequake, so he was 16
>>
>>162049903
But that's stating she is 20 instead of saying she looks like 20 year old woman when she herself said she was 30, the spacequake also happened 30 years ago.
>>
>>162049903
Japanese novels/manga do usually use 'about x-years-old' to mean 'x-years-old'
>>
>>162049946
>Shido met Mio three months after the first Spacequake
Then what she was doing during 14-13 years before "getting pregnant" with Shidou?
>>
>>162050001
She didn't. She said she hasn't slept in thirty years. The fact that Reine is twenty, despite not having slept for ten more years than her age, is meant as a foreshadowing that she is Mio - who was born thirty years ago.
But that's supposed to be a surprise. So she is referred to by the age of the physical form she has as Reine.
Is it that hard to understand?
>>
>>162049946
So she didn't give birth to Shidou until more than a decade later?
>>
>>162050109
>>162050071

Tachibana at his best
>>
So i havent been following this for a long while, but is Kurumi still best?
>>
>>162050108
But the "foreshadowing" was stated in the first volume of the LN while you said you found that info about her being 20 in an Encore, but the first Encore wasn't released until later. If the foreshadowing came first then it's hardly mere foreshadowing especially when she said that to Shidou and was the only piece of information we had about Reine's age a the time.
>>
>>162050175
Wrong thread.
>>
>>162050153
What?
>>
>>162050249
For the last time: Reine is twenty-years-old, physically.
It's often stated that she 'hasn't slept in thirty years' - most famously in Volume 1 - but it's ALSO stated in Volume 1 that she 'looks like a young woman'. Thirty is not a young woman.
In one of the encores, that 'looks like a young woman' is clarified as 'twenty-years-old'.

Reine was NEVER thirty and the 'not slept in thirty years' comment, coupled with the 'looks like a young woman' description were obvious hints that something was far from normal about her.

Make sense now?
>>
>>162050153
What do you mean by that? No one said Mio/Reine tried to revive Shidou through different means before deciding that "giving birth to him" was the best idea.
>>
>>162050561
Volume 17 does. She decided to give birth to him in the aftermath of his death.
>>
>>162050539
We are talking about her canonical age here, not how she looks like physically. Reine is obviously older than 30 considering she is the first spirit. The fact she looks like 20 is a different matter.
>>
>>162050650
Yeah but she doesn't do it right away so there must be a reason for that.
>>
>>162050654
Oh. I thought you meant how old Reine was in terms of physical appearance - I apologize.
As for her age, she's 30 - as V17 confirms the first Spacequake was her birth
>>
>>162050707
Purifying Sefira, probably
>>
File: archer1.png (709KB, 652x623px) Image search: [Google]
archer1.png
709KB, 652x623px
Anybody needs DAL epubs?
Also did anyone pick up the translation? I mean actual translation
>>
>>162050790
Looks like the TL group is continuing
>>
>>162050787
That doesn't sound necessary considering we know Shidou can seal dark spirits. Yeah, Mio/Reine probably didn't know this but after dark Tohka she probably could have changed her plan.
>>
>>162050790
Only epub of volume 16 is needed. You can easily find the rest in google but if you have a link post it.
>>
>>162050876
He can't seal them, just revert them to normal.
Kurumi's backstory proves she spent ages doing exactly that - purifying them.
>>
>>162050907
>He can't seal them, just revert them to normal
Except he can, the sealing only requires affinity with the host. What Shidou does when sealing a dark spirit is trying to recall the personality who has affinity with him in order to make the sealing possible. Reverting the personality alone is not enough to get rid of the dark powers.
>>
>>162050818
Wasn't the translator butthurt about people sharing his work without permission?
>>
>>162050981
He needs them to be normal to bond with them, though. He could only seal Origami because he'd already dated her beforehand. If he met a random Inverse Spirit, she'd kill him outright, so he couldn't make her fall for him.
>>
>>162051032
Different Translater - David Miu rather than Fabio
>>
>>162051050
That's why I said he needs to recall the personality who had affinity with him. Also, it might not be as bad as you think now that Dark Tohka turned out to be just a troubled personality like the average spirit but edgier.
>>
>>162051085
Same group?
>>
>>162051115
No, I mean Mio still had to purify them because otherwise the other personality would never have met Shido.
Plus Inverse Tohka only tolerated Shido because she remembered him.
>>
>>162051085
What happened to the other translator?
>>
>>162051144
Yes
>>
>>162051161
He just proofreads now
>>
>>162051157
but aren't unrefined crystals just dark crystals that need to refined in order to make them suitable for a human host? Westcott even said dark crystal are the true essence of the crystals.

Even if Dark Tohka met Shidou before, if she was truly evil she would have attacked and killed him considering last time he defied her and even managed to stop her.
>>
>>162051242
Was he kicked out of the translation or something? I hope they translate volume 17 soon and don't drop it this time.
>>
http://www.mediafire.com/file/i6mmb48qeesktyd/Date_A_Live_-_Volume_11.5.epub
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jbxn2wgx5m2y2jb/Date_A_Live_-_Volume_12.epub
http://www.mediafire.com/file/sn1m56m7j9i948s/Date_A_Live_-_Volume_13.epub
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bhqoaow7o93fxxw/Date_A_Live_-_Volume_14.epub
http://www.mediafire.com/file/us87s1i7azt7pp6/Date_A_Live_-_Volume_15.epub

People should have the rest already.
>>
>>162051283
No. Sawa turned into a monster made of fire, not an Inverse Spirit

>>162051319
No, he wasn't. He quit. And they haven't released 16 yet, so 17 is ages off
>>
>>162051358
Yeah, they are not hard to find but there will always be someone who will ask for links anyway.
>>
>>162051373
We also see a monster of Shadow - whose crystal is given to Kurumi, and a monster of ice.
>>
>>162051373
Origami turned into a flying dark embrio when she went inverse.
>>
>>162051451
No. This is in the past. BEFORE the crystals were completed. Before they were purified, they DIDN'T make Inverse Spirits - they made monsters,
That's why Mio needed to purify them.
>>
>>162051373
Dark crystals are indeed unrefined crystals. Westcott implied this in volume 7. Representation between the LN and DAB may differ since the authors are different and Tachibana only has creative input in what happens in DAB.
>>
>>162051539
This is Volume 16 you idiot, not DAB

Plus, Westcott said that the Inverse FORM is original, not crystal.

Have you not bothered reading any spoilers for V16 or 17?
>>
>>162051500
I doubt that is the case. The only example given in the LN was with Kurumi, Kotori is supposed to have a refined crystal but she behaves agressive and destructive when using her powers. There is also the chance the author's vision of dark spirit and dark crystal have changed overtime like it happened with dark Tohka.
>>
>>162051539
He's right, anon. Kurumi's friend didn't turn into a dark spirit but a weird fire monster in V16's flashback. And we hear of ice and shadow ones too.
>>
>>162051626
Then you're clearly deluded
>>
>>162051586
>Plus, Westcott said that the Inverse FORM is original
Are you retarded? If the inverse form is the original then there is not room for these monster since dark spirits are what the true essence of the crystals represent.
>>
>>162051663
How so? This whole thing about unrefined crystals was never implied, stated or even foreshadowed until DAB and vol 16 were releaseda at the same time.
>>
>>162051628
Kurumi didn't even have friend until volume 16 happened.
>>
>>162051679
You're saying you don't believe what is stated in Volume 16?
Boy are you going to be disappointed when it's translated.
>>
>>162051778
No, what I am saying is that all this was introduced at the last moment in an attempt to give Kurumi some kind of backstory that barely has any relevance for Shidou and co, not to mention that he didn't even have this planned for the original lenght unlike Origami's arc and Phantom's plan.
>>
>>162051833
Tbf this shit comes from his original story for Kurumi that he never wrote, so he's right there, anon.
>>
>>162051866
>he never wrote, so he's right there
and that's the problem. It wasn't meant to be in the original story at first but now all this was introduced in the last two volumes because he wanted to even though it wasn't properly foreshadowed or even implied before. One shouldn't need to read side material in order to understand the main source material unless wants to expand what it was introduced in the main source first.
>>
>>162051358
Now we only need a link for that Reine short story.
>>
>>162051373
How long do they take to translate a chapter?
>>
>>162051085
>Fabio
What a faggot name.
>>
>>162047236
Last time Tohka tried to cook she exploded a kitchen. That is just bad she is at cooking.
>>
What happened to the remaster/remake of the games? Does it have anything new?
>>
>>162052390
>remaster/remake
More like a port/rerelease. Why would they include new content?
>>
>>162052390
If you played the bundle then there is not reason to pay for this. I really that they would make a new game already instead of releasing the same shit over and over.
>>
>>162051358
Still needs the Encores. Why does nobody translate these?
>>
>>162052572
Because most of them are not worth reading. I still funny how they released an old short story but included more character in it just because.
>>
>>162052622
Which one?
>>
>>162052648
Spirit King Game or something. The original didn't have Miku and the twins.
>>
>>162052572
I don't even know what were the latest released short stories. Does Artemisa have one?
>>
>>162052746
Yeah, one with Ellen. She is really friendly to her to be brainwashed.
>>
>>162052788
Talking about Ellen, wonder what will happen to her. I doubt she will join the harem so death is highly likely.
>>
>>162052812
I have to admit her design is really nice but her personality is shit.
>>
>>162052840
You only have to remember she is an oldhag in life support, she should look like granny.
>>
>>162052860
Isn't Reine the same?
>>
>>162052886
Reine is a spirit and they don't age, even if they do they sure age very slow.
>>
Miku is worst girl.
>>
>>162052110
I don't know which ones you guys or I am missing.
These are all I got http://www.mediafire.com/file/v5k1gx2cl5y8p69/dal_ss.7z
Most of them are pdfs though. If there's a long SS in there, let me know so I can make an epub for it. There's no point in doing it for 3-4 page shorties.
>>
File: Date-A-Live.Reine.jpg (168KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Date-A-Live.Reine.jpg
168KB, 720x1280px
Do they explain why the bear has a Zombie-like appearance when it used to look like a normal teddy bear in the past?
>>
>>162053087
It probably was damaged when she and Shidou tried to escape.
>>
>>162053087
It symbolizes her relationship with Shidou just like the ring.
>>
>>162053136
>the ring
I forgot about that. Was Shidou planning to marry Mio at such young age?
>>
>>162053160
Isn't that normal among young couples?
>>
>>162053180
Giving rings or some kind of jewelry I mean.
>>
>>162053061
Thanks
>>
>>162053061
This is great. Most of those stories used to be in BT or were posted here a long time ago, except Mayuri's stories.
>>
>>162053061
>that popularity poll where Reine placed no. 6
Those were simpler times.
>>
>>162053061
That Reine short story, is there anything she cant do?
>>
>>162053723
Save shidou.
>>
>>162053723
Revive Shidou.
>>
>>162053160
>>162053136
She doesn't seem to have the ring in any of the illustrations.
>>
>>162053916
Maybe that is her angel.
>>
>>162053978
or just an accessory. She only wears it on her neck when she is using the lab coat.
>>
This thread didn't die after all but I wonder if it can make through the night.
>>
>>162050790
You are gonna read the google translation and you are gonna like it.
>>
>>162054175
It's not that bad, at least it serves its purpose.
>>
>>162054175
I can make more sense out of the romajis than google translations.
>>
>>162054330
Isn't that what this translation is supposed to be? A somewhat fixed translation of google translate. The unfixed version make even less sense.
>>
>>162053723
Just finished reading it. She really knows about everything, makes me wonder even more why is she just a crewmember and not the actual commander.
>>
>>162054476
The only reason Kotori is the commander is because she can activate the strongest weapon in the ship.
>>
>>162054539
Why not just put her in charge of the arsenal then?
>>
Reminder Reine was true end all along.
>>
File: Tama chan.gif (2MB, 778x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tama chan.gif
2MB, 778x720px
I'm going to marry Tama!
>>
>>162055395
Expired goods.
>>
>>162055395
She is marrying shidou
>>
File: 096291c3da253433de281d2de93dcc25.jpg (837KB, 1169x2082px) Image search: [Google]
096291c3da253433de281d2de93dcc25.jpg
837KB, 1169x2082px
>>
File: DAL_v8_07.jpg (1003KB, 1133x1599px) Image search: [Google]
DAL_v8_07.jpg
1003KB, 1133x1599px
>>162047682
Me 2. But Yuzuru is superior. Second best DaL.
>>
>>162057026
>>162056727
Who is the softest?
>>
>>162056727
>short hair
>>
>>162035401
Yes, until they fixed her and she became top tier.
>>
File: 1382123150406.jpg (482KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1382123150406.jpg
482KB, 1920x1080px
>>162041031
Your rape must be more severe.
>>
>>162057874
Retard
>>
File: 63264161_p0.png (2MB, 1300x1920px) Image search: [Google]
63264161_p0.png
2MB, 1300x1920px
What do you guys think of Muku?
>>
>>162059295
As every DAL girl, a nice babe, but not as much as Tohka.
>>
>>162059295
Great candidate for best girl among the 10 main girls.
>>
>>162049755
When is his birthday? We don't know of course, but his either turning 17 soon or ha already has.
>>
>>162051373
They've been posting weird shit lately.
>>
>>162059295
One of the best girls in the series.
>>
>>162060253
It's been almost 1 year in the series. They probably skipped his birthday.
>>
>>162060178
>Miku
>nice
and Tohka is mid tier at best.
>>
>>162057874
I want to bully her.
>>
>>162060390
>weird shit
Such as?
>>
>>162059295
Not enough screentime.
>>
>>162055395
Now that Reine is a possible candidate to harem member when will the slut trio and Tama-chan join?
>>
>>162060776
Ai has a boyfriend
>>
>>162060833
That doesnt even pay attention to her.
>>
>>162060178
Liking a retard.
>>
>>162061008
There is nothing wrong with liking a dumb girl. They are perfect for bullying after all.
>>
>>162057810
The only thing that changed on her was that she dropped her stupid revenge.
>>
>>162061404
and she became much better because of that. Sometimes one specific trait is what separates a good girl from a bad one.
>>
>>162060741
>>
>>162061522
How is that weird? Also if anything was taken from Tachibana's previous work was Origami considering the MC in that series was a girl similar to her.
>>
File: Mukuro.jpg (2MB, 1452x1768px) Image search: [Google]
Mukuro.jpg
2MB, 1452x1768px
>>162060761
She was introduced really late in the story sadly.The plot has basically taken over so the SoL and comedy are almost non-existent at this point which means her character can't be fully seized.
>>
>>162061547
Wasn't talking about Tachibana's previous work. It was the first part.
>And with that, the baton is passed. Dear lord, that was exhausting.
They probably know at this point that anon is doing a Google translation.
>>
>>162060608
Does Shidou himself know when his birthday is? Heck, I'm sure it's plot-related and it won't be revealed until the very end.
>>
>>162061592
Wasn't he talking about the new translator? Not even people from AS know some anon is making a summary of volume 16 and they usually come to these threads for spoilers or info.
>>
>>162061642
Considering his age is 16, yeah he probable does. There is also the chance that the Itsuka family changed his birthday to the day they found him.
>>
>>162061667
probably**
>>
>>162061553
That's not the problem here, even early in the series most of the SoL scenes went to either Tohka or Origami, sometimes Kotori and Yoshino.
>>
>>162061698
Game routes are our only SoL sources now. Except we're never getting a game with all the spirits so far.
>>
>>162061553
To be fair, most of the characterization of the spirits happened in short stories that were supposed to be complementary material to the LN before they became fanservice stories.
>>
>>162061784
I don't know how they can make a new game with believable routes. Last time Miku got a route because she was out of character meaning the real Miku would never go for Shidou.
>>
>>162061788
>fanservice stories
Don't remind me. That one spinoff called DAP was really bad, the art was QUALITY and there was yuri pandering out of nowhere.
>>
>>162061999
>DAP
What?
>>
>>162062079
Date A Party. Not even the translators we had in the threads liked the spinoff.
>>
>>162062226
Well, it was a joke of a spin-off. The mangaka should have drawn short stories instead.
>>
>>162062301
So was Date A Origami but the one was genuinely funny, cute and even complemented some part of the story like the time they baked cookies for Shidou.
>>
>>162062527
I miss DAO. Mukuru and the twins would have been good aditions to a sequel.
>>
>>162061592
This is the same who thought his work would be safe in FB, I doubt he even knows about 4chan.
>>
>>162062904
>Mukuro in Date a Origami.
A dream come true.
>>
>>162063086
Too bad there will never be more chapters.
>>
>>162059295
I want to *boop* her nose
>>
>>162061404
The revenge shit was the only thing that dragged her down.
>>
>>162060178
>praising retards

Consider sudoku.
>>
>>162063111
Maybe it's for the best. I don't want to see it ruined with Miku.
>>
>>162063113
Get out.
>>
>>162063139
Some retards are good.
>>
>>162063113
Go back to AS.
>>
>>162041761
>>162044003
>>162059295
So can we at least agree that if Mukuro doesn't go the same path Miku did, she would be best girl or close to being?
Thread posts: 484
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.