[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Sadamoto's revisionary bullshit and you shouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: marimakinamiandyui.jpg (222KB, 714x1053px) Image search: [Google]
marimakinamiandyui.jpg
222KB, 714x1053px
This is Sadamoto's revisionary bullshit and you shouldn't believe it.
>>
Are you mad about the ending too?
>>
>>162019367
I don't remember this character even being in the manga
>>
I remember when the evangelion manga hadn't ended and people were comparing it to other long running manga like berserk, also with no end in sight.

Yet evangelion finished and people stopped talking about it. The same will happend with berserk fans. Miura knows this, and thus for all of us, he doesn't end the story. Othewise our pain of 20 years waiting will be for nothing.
>>
>>162019367
Wow Shinji got really hot.
>>
The rebuilds fucking suck. Original eva was a fluke, though Anno is a decent director see early Karekano or instance
>>
>>162019367
Sadamoto a shit
>>
File: 31211d2bfb7a538b291ae4f242222f4d.jpg (138KB, 736x1781px) Image search: [Google]
31211d2bfb7a538b291ae4f242222f4d.jpg
138KB, 736x1781px
Wow. What's the name of the remake?

Sauce searches come back negative for me.
>>
>>162019367
Sadamoto denies that it's in continuity with anything, that anybody else had input on it, and that he has anything to do with Rebuild beyond character design.
>>
>>162019367
There's nothing to believe or disbelieve. It's just a fun little nod to the rest of the franchise. It doesn't really mean anything.
>>
>>162019681
> Pooters
Why must you remind me of the things I read on the sad panda?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.