[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Implies the death of his childhood crush is what made him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Obito_Uchiha_(AKA_Tobi).png (207KB, 621x1286px) Image search: [Google]
Obito_Uchiha_(AKA_Tobi).png
207KB, 621x1286px
>Implies the death of his childhood crush is what made him disillusioned with the world
>His whole character is commentary on the fucked up politics of the Naruto universe
>Meeting with Madara reinforced this idea
>Top-tier villian
>60 chapters later
>Kishi: "Nah I'll make him pedo waifufag"

For what fucking purpose?
>>
>>162015106
He was always one.

He literally decided to destroy the world because his middle school crush (who never liked him back) died to the person she actually liked.

Holy fuck, that may be a good reason to destroy the world
>>
After Nagato, the motivations of the villains went fucking retarded.

Nagato's life was tragic as fuck and it seemed like fate just wanted to fuck him over as hard as possible.
>>
>>162015106
Reminder that Obito, while having eyehax and tree genes, had to work for his power too.
>>
>>162015323
The thing is I liked the idea of a kid watching his crush die and going

>"Oh shit what the fuck kinda world is this? Why are kids inducted into the military at young ages and fighting in wars? Why is there constant war?"

What I dont like is that kid growing up to be a 35 year old man who still fantasizes about his loli crush. Rin should have been a martyr to him, not his entire motivation.
>>
>>162015106
He was the coolest guy!
>>
>>162015484
>What I dont like is that kid growing up to be a 35 year old man who still fantasizes about his loli crush.
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>162015484
>What I dont like is that kid growing up to be a 35 year old man who still fantasizes about his loli crush

T-that's me
>>
>>162015403
>had to work for his power too.
>in less than a year he went from being unable to properly throw a shuriken to being able to fight almost on par with his God-like teacher

Yeah no, nice try Kishi.
>>
File: face sasuke 3423.png (37KB, 127x273px) Image search: [Google]
face sasuke 3423.png
37KB, 127x273px
>>162015484
>What I dont like is that kid growing up to be a 35 year old man who still fantasizes about his loli crush.
>>
>>162015896
HASHIRAMA'S CELL, SON
>>
>>162015106
Can you autistic faggots stop talking shit about Obito? Every day with this shit.
>>
File: 1504729984469.png (525KB, 2500x2641px) Image search: [Google]
1504729984469.png
525KB, 2500x2641px
>>162015747
Naruto pls
>>
>>162015106
Quit spamming your shitty threads, Narutard.
>>
>>162015391
Naruto was still fairly good in Shippuden but went straight to shit Post-Pain.
>>
>>162016371
Stay mad
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.