[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eng;ish Dubs better than the Japanese Originals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: ghost stories.png (244KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
ghost stories.png
244KB, 540x405px
Very rare, but I can only think of Samurai Pizza Cats and Ghost Stories of the top of my head. Surely there must be more.
>>
jormundgand
black lagoon
space dandy
full metal panic
>>
>>161988561
Most dubs you weeb, the days of shitty dubbing is over, and the nippon language isn't some mystical angel choir.
>>
>>161988561
Cowboy Bebop

Shinji in Evangelion because Spike Spencer actually sounds like a 14 year old boy should. I was not surprised to find out that Jap Shinji had a female VA.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bonz97dJOyU
>>
>>>/wsr/
>>>/v/
>>
Hellsing Ultimate's dub is pretty good, the over the top delivery of it and the fact that they actually use accents besides American (which are also hilariously over the top) for most characters helps with dark absurdity and really helps bring the whole thing together. Quite possibly the only time I've actually waited for the dub before I continued watching despite perfectly good subs being available, it wasn't quite the same.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>161988561
golden boy
>>
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>161988561
Steins;Gate is at the least on par with the sub, the dub writers did a pretty good job imo.
>>
Why is it only anime that it seems at all acceptable to not watch with the original language?
>>
File: 4543.png (167KB, 296x336px) Image search: [Google]
4543.png
167KB, 296x336px
But Ghost Stories in Japanese is an entirely different anime and is good. Hajime is a better character in the dub, but the rest are absolutely ruined by it. Kindof silly to compare.
>>
>>161988907
Not that hard to maintain a quality level of utter garbage.
>>
Cromartie
>>
>>161988907
They also had Troy fucking Baker.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.