[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think of an /a/ character. You got one? Are you sure? Good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 17

Think of an /a/ character. You got one? Are you sure? Good.

Last chance. Okay:

That character is the basis of your「STAND」, what is the name, power and stat readout of your 「STAND」?

Pic unrelated.
>>
File: pe-scared-cat.png (652KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
pe-scared-cat.png
652KB, 650x488px
>>161970932
This is the most disturbing image I've seen on 4chan, and I've been here for almost 10 years. Something about it just pierces my soul and haunts me more deeply than gore ever could.
>>
>>161971050
Bullshit I've seen way worse shit here.
>>
>>161971092
I've seen shit that is objectively a million times worse but this image just fucking disturbs me, man. I don't know why. I can't look at it. Child gore disturbs me less.
>>
>>161971050
I guess if /a/ is the only board youve ever lurked
>>
>>161970932
[THE BEAUTIFUL WORLD]
Power: A
Speed: A
Range: B
Vitality: A
Precision: --
Learning: --

[THE BEAUTIFUL WORLD] is a Stand without a physical body, but is constantly around the user. When used it draws in everyone within range and hurtles them through space and time to a land created by the stand users mind, but the space only exists for three days and the same place cannot be used more than once. The lands may be inhabited, but the peoples are real and not under the control of the stand user who is equally at the mercy of the "country" created by their Stand. The "country" may be as small as a sanbar in the middle of the ocean, or as large as a continent filled with dinosaurs or even as unlikely as a town in the centre of a caldera poised above a dormant volcano about the erupt unexpectedly. All lies within the mental powers of the user
>>
File: IMG_6914.jpg (61KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6914.jpg
61KB, 1024x576px
>>161970932
STAND NAME: "Breaking the Habit"
Power-A
Speed-E
Range-E
Durability-E
Precision-B
Potential-D

Breaking the Habit is a small, gremlin/ayeaye-like Stand who has the ability to lower the grades of Stands around them and cripple the fighting prowess of opponents. While the ability to weaken a rival Stand User is incredibly powerful, the stand itself cannot take much damage and prefers to just use its power to help the user evade combat.
>>
>>161971050
>Newfag thinks this shit is bad
>He wasn't here when 4chan was actually a pedophilia secret club where pedos used to pass pictures of them raping boys and girls
>>
>>161971149
What are you a pussy?
>>
[Your Name]
Power - B
Speed - C
Range - D
Durability - B
Precision - A
Potential - D

[Your Name] is a stand in the form of a small red braided chord. When used, [Your Name] will switch your consciousness with a random person of the opposite gender before their death. This can only happen while the Stand User is asleep.

Also makes me cry like a little bitch
>>
>>161972159
Fuck off
>>
File: IMG_7163.jpg (52KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7163.jpg
52KB, 512x288px
>>161970932
[LIPS OF AN ANGEL]
Power B
Speed C
Range D
Durability C
Precision A
Potential-B

A stand bound to the voice of the user which allows them to create physical constructs out of sound, unleash sonic blasts and allows to user to communicate in any language, from human languages, animal languages or even the languages of the celestial.
>>
>>161971903
>WAS
it still is
>>
>>161971050
>Never seen lotus seeds
This is creepy but not horrifying like that was.

>>161971903
That wasn't bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 736x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 736x1000px
[Sympathy for the Devil]

Power: A
Speed: D
Range:D
Vitality:D
Precision:D
Learning:B

The stand takes its form as nothing more than a fancy looking paper contract and a quill pen that signs using blood to anyone who isn't a stand user themselves. A stand user would be able to see its true form. A small winged imp that delivers the paper to the user and then after it is signed disappears with it in a puff of sulfur. The contract grants the person who signed any wish that they ask for with perfect accuracy, no monkeys paw bullshit, but takes from them something of equal importance or worth to the request from them. It works by traveling through time to change the out come of the persons timeline. Ask for wealth? Well sure but now you never met your best friend. Want a great wife? Alright, but now you never experienced the love of your mother. The stand user harvests the lost emotions to grant himself youth and power. The stand is insanely powerful, but entirely useless in combat and can only do anything when the signature is signed. Some one with the ability to time travel themselves could stop the imp from completing the contract thus causing the signed paper to burst into flame and become void.
>>
File: IMG_7164.jpg (140KB, 900x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7164.jpg
140KB, 900x510px
>>161974312
Den-O is /m/, not /a/
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 197x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 197x200px
>>161974379
Well fuck me. I came up with the stand awhile ago. I really had no clear that this was a thing, I've never followed Kamen rider.
>>
>When you picked a character that would probably make for a kickass superpower, but you don't know enough about JoJo in order to write it into an actual stand.

I blame OP for luring me in with an unrelated image.
>>
>>161974555
Yeah, you literally just described the modus operandi of the villains for that season, the Imagin. Also, you're supposed to base the Stand off of an /a/ character

>>161974794
Step one, pick a fitting song to be the name of the Stand
Step two, set the stats. A for best, E for worst. Power is how much damage it can do or how powerful its overall ability is, speed is how fast they can move around, range is how far it can be from the user, vitality/durability is how much damage it can take in combat, precision is you accurate it is with its abilities, and potential/learning is how far its abilities can develop (for example, low potential usually means that there aren't very many secrets for the user to discover or that the user has pretty much mastered the Stand)

And Step 3, just describe how the thing works. What character were you planning on using?
>>
File: lain.gif (96KB, 429x650px) Image search: [Google]
lain.gif
96KB, 429x650px
>>161970932
「CONNECTION」
Power: D
Range: A
Vitality: D
Precision: B
Learning: A
Whimsy: A

「CONNECTION」takes the form of a ghostly looking version of the user, but flickers in and out of reality. The user of 「CONNECTION」has no recollection of ever having a Stand, nor of any action undertaken by the Stand, but is often recognized by people they swore they'd never met. The true power of this stand is in establishing a social network for its user, without the user ever having to involve themselves in the work required, providing anything from an easy promotion to grasping the threads of great political or economic power.
>>
File: 1503949562789.gif (296KB, 1100x918px) Image search: [Google]
1503949562789.gif
296KB, 1100x918px
>Kenshiro
>Just Star Platinum without time stopping
>>
>>161975393
So Star Platinum from Part 3?
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 640x480px
>>161975042
Oh well I miss read the entire fucking thread.
>>
>>161971050
You never saw this image before?
>>
>>161976114
I always want to know what happened after that scene. And after the final scenes of a lot of fucked up h-doujins. Like Graduation and Beheading Ceremony
>>
>>161974247
Was is true
That moved to 7 chan Hahaha fags

Then now it's the even gayer 8 chan
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 480x368px
>>161976114
>>
>>161976114
>that fucking filename
>>
>>161976114
That doujin was pretty okay up until that part
>>
>>161976114
I have a feeling Mt_Craterface.jpg is going to appear in this thread shortly.
They always get posted together.
>>
>>161970932
>Celty Sturluson
「HEADHUNT」
Power: C
Range: B
Durability: B
Precision: A
Potential: C

「HEADHUNT」 takes the form of pure black shadows that cover the user. It would allow the user to control shadows, with the main power being a black scythe, and its secondary weapons being black tendrils. Its range is B, but the farther it gets away from the user, the weaker the power is. It also allows the user to solidify the shadows for limited amount of time, although the size of the shadow being solidifed determines the time limit.
>>
>>161970932
First rule of posting on an imageboard: Never post a picture more interesting than your topic. I blame you for: >>161976114
>>
File: mean me.png (628KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mean me.png
628KB, 1000x1000px
>>161970932
STAND NAME: "Walk Like an Egyptian"
Power-B
Speed-A
Range-C
Durability-E
Precision-A
Potential-C
Can use her claws in a sword like fashion which cuts through anything
>>
>>161970932
Sage
>>
>>161977385
Contribute or leave
>>
File: IMG_4535.jpg (386KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4535.jpg
386KB, 1280x960px
>>161970932
>[The Dealer]
>Power: -A
>Speed: -D
>Range: -B
>Vitality: -C
>Precision: -D
>Learning: -A

A Stand bound to a deck of cards, the user activates and uses it by drawing a card and revealing an action bound to that Card. After activation, the drawn card gets shuffled back into the deck. All cards are drawn at random and it is near certain that the user has not encountered even a quarter of the potential draws due to this. Powers in the deck range from command of the elements, physical boosts of power, illusory magic, conjuration and even divine-level powers of creation and destruction. This renders the deck nearly all-powerful and yet at the same time deeply unreliable.
>>
>>161977184
That's a rather basic description of the power
>>
>>161976937
>Making a thread with an image more interesting than your post
Maybe you were the faggot all along.
>>
File: 1504646383623.png (631KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504646383623.png
631KB, 1200x720px
[GABBU]

Power: D
Speed: B
Range: A
Durability: D
Precision: A
Potential: C

[GABBU] can transfer energy from one organism or object into another, being able to heal or strengthen the individual receiving her blessing. The max amount of energy she can transfer depends on how bored she is. If she is really bored, she doesn't transfer much energy. The problem is she is not easily entertained.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.