[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maho Shojo Saito (Magical Girl Site)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 87484155.jpg (122KB, 873x1362px) Image search: [Google]
87484155.jpg
122KB, 873x1362px
Just in case you needed more dark magical girl story, anime adaptation in 2018

Synopsis
Asagiri Aya is a middle school girl who has problems both at school with bullying, and at home from physical abuse by her brother. While browsing online, a website pops up on her computer featuring a creepy looking person. This person appears to take pity on her, and announces that she has granted Asagiri magical powers. Later at school she is cornered by bullies, and with nothing to lose fires a gun that had mysteriously appeared in her locker earlier that day at them. The shot causes the bullies to disappear, but to her horror she finds out that they somehow had been hit by a train nearby. Asagiri feels as though she had killed them somehow, and is confused to find herself with longer red hair with eyes that flow blood. She later finds that she is not alone when a classmate reveals that she is also a magical girl. Asagiri learns about magical girls, and the power she has acquired from her new friend who has offered to help her. The two girls though can't explain why there is something that looks like a countdown clock on the website, and fear it might be something bad.
>>
>>161955432
I forgot about this edgy trash. Its been awhile since I read this
>>
>>161955432
>Just in case you needed more dark magical girl story
No I didn't.
>>
>>161955432
Shitty madoka ripoff
>>
>>161955432
sounds even worse than Ikusei Keikaku
>>
I liked the few first chapter cause i can relate myself back then . Beyond that just trash with cringy reaction from that famous thot
>>
>>161955432
>more dark magical girl story
Well, that's just nice. Put it on the pile over there with all the others.
>>
>>161955432
Is that confirmed? where's mahou shoujo of the end anime?
>>
>>161955432
So was it ever confirmed this is a prelude to Magical girl of the end?

I wonder why this one got adapted when the other has more chapters and it's already finished
>>
File: worstbrother.jpg (293KB, 728x1043px) Image search: [Google]
worstbrother.jpg
293KB, 728x1043px
I can think of 50 manga that are more deserving of an adaption.

I'm reading it, but why do they tink Maho Shoujo Site needs an adaption?
>>
>fires a gun at bullies
>is horrified when they turn up dead
>feels as though she has killed them "somehow"
Right.
How is this even a magical girl story? It sounds more like an edgy attempt to combine Watamote with Death Note without understanding either.
>>
>>161958513
Because it has edgy cute girls.
>>
>>161958513
>Author didn't actually kill the brother for all the shit he did, but instead turned him into the new villain's fuck doll

Karma is a beautiful thing
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 635x669px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 635x669px
>>161955432

>older brother abuses his little sister
>internet supernatural creeper gives her superpowers
>but does she love him too much to fight back?
>>
>>161955432
Well this is unexpected. I thought Mahou Shoujo of the End would get an anime first.
>>
Good news. I like this more than the mangaka's other work Mahou Shoujo of the End.

>>161958275
>it's already finished
There's your answer. Finished manga have a lower chance of getting adapted because anime is supposed to be promotion for the source material.
>>
File: 8048489.jpg (100KB, 600x864px) Image search: [Google]
8048489.jpg
100KB, 600x864px
I wonder if all the gore will actually get animated
>>
File: lapucelle-309050.jpg (29KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
lapucelle-309050.jpg
29KB, 225x350px
>>161955538
>Shitty Mahou Shoujou Ikusei Keikaku ripoff
ftfy

Needs more magical girl (male).
>>
>>161955432
>this gets an anime
>Mahou shoujo of the end doesn't
Well fuck.
>>
I'm glad this one gets adapted since Mahou shoujo of the end goes to shit the moment they use time travel to reset the entire first arc
>>
>>161957158
yup, it's confirmed
https://twitter.com/pKjd/status/905343154710134784
>>
>>161962277
Needs more magical girl (male)
It has one of those.
>>
Sounds edgy as fuck.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.