[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder this is the only real relationship that came out of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (396KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
396KB, 640x360px
reminder this is the only real relationship that came out of kill la kill all yuri ships are false and misbegotten
>>
>>161940971
Scissor Sisters is still possible.
>>
>>161940971
>this is what hetshitters actually believe
>>
>>161942281
>hetshitters
This meme is cancer.
>>
Weren't they all lesbians in the end.
>>
>>161943132
Ryuko definitley was, or at least had bisexual tendencies.

Satsuki didn't show any interest in anyone in the show romantically. She was content at the end of the show to be a big sister finally to Ryuko.

Mako likes guys, apparently.
>>
>>161940971
I didn't go into Kill la Kill expecting to ship this, but I enjoyed every moment of it.
>>
>>161940971
Gamagori not getting killed was pure plot induced stupidity.
>>
>>161940971
Your asspain literally sustains me, faggot.
>>
>>161943260
>ryuko les
she literally has a dream sequence where she want to be married to a man and have a family of her own, being what she wanted because she thought thats what a normal life was
>>
>>161943702
>gay people don't grow up being taught and believing that heterosexuality is the only normal, viable route
>>
>>161943801
she's an orphan you retard
>>
>>161943702
She still might, but apparently her latent sexuality wanted to experiment with the moe~ whore.
>>
>>161943848
show me evidence
>>
gas the triggernorms taste war now
>>
File: ryuko and nui.jpg (9KB, 315x160px) Image search: [Google]
ryuko and nui.jpg
9KB, 315x160px
>>161944050

....anon, be honest...

Did you even watch the show, or is your memory just bad?
>>
>>161944138
being possessed by clothing don't count
>>
File: whatever.jpg (173KB, 750x1099px) Image search: [Google]
whatever.jpg
173KB, 750x1099px
>>161944184
Ok sure.
>>
>>161943801
> believing that heterosexuality is the only normal, viable route
They're right
>>
>>161944227
>he thinks it's what ryuko wanted and not junketsu's id
>>
triggerteen genocide best day of my life
>>
>>161944301
Technically it would be Junkestsu bringing out Ryuko's ID, but I am more curious why you are so adamant about her not being into girls a bit?

Seems it's more your own hangup you're trying to enforce onto the character.
>>
>>161944354
because there not always a yuri relationship when two girls get close to each other
>>
>>161940971
OP was not a faggot today
>>
Are the gays still mad about they're threads being taken away or did they get them back? #gaypower
>>
I really hope Trigger doesn't make another female lead show because KLK gives us Ryuuko/Satsukifags and LWA gave us Akko/Dianafags. I want a real hetero tv show next time, Luluco don't count, that was web based and she basically mind raped the guy into loving her and Kiznaiver was only animated by Trigger that sure as hell isn't one of theres
>>
>>161940971
>anime ends with one female looking at another
>the overweight frame watching said show in the dark let's out a masculine squeal and struggles to get up from her couch
>her hairy legs create small tremors as she walks to her gaudy pink PC, surrounded by empty pocky and kit-kat wrappers
>turns on old as shit computer with shit yuri fanart wallpaper and is very loud
>glow from monitor accentuates her fat, acne ridden forehead
>she opens Firefox, closing /adv/ and MAL, along with her blog she uses to keep track of whenever two females look at each other in seasonal animal
>her fat fingers struggle to enter the URL of /a/, constantly fucking up
>after that battle, she opens the catalog (too stupid to install 4chanx) and scans for threads with shows with all female casts and people who have the AUDACITY to prefer that cartoon characters are in a standard heterosexual relationship for whatever reason
>she sees this, eyes popping and the hair on her legs growing an inch from the shock
>breathing heavily, she begins typing up belittling responses or just using canned phrases like /jp/ to show her side of what she thinks fictional characters should do
>loud queef
>after realizing that not even an /a/utist virgin would want her, she begins crying loudly and queefing again, sweating ramen juice
>she regains her composure and retreats to a thread like New Game or LWA, where she feels she belongs and her sisters are passive aggressive as hell to people who don't eat up the same shit they do
>the cycle repeats until she gets heart disease or becomes a successful author
>>
The lame ass delusional lesbian shit was the worst part of conversations during the show's airing, and the actual weird ass lesbian shit in the show like molesto mom and Nui was easily the most misguided stuff; There were much better options for portraying how fucked up the evil characters were
>>
why are teens so retarded that they still think kill la kill is a good show
>>
>yuriteens
>>
>>161944703
if you are over 16 you are not allowed to use /a/, bugger off
>>
>>161944629
Yurifags are almost always wizard-tier males.
>>
>>161944647
It's trigger dude, they're like all the bad shit from Gainax with none of the good
>>
>>161943260
>bisexual
The fibers used hypersexuality to distract their prey that was the whole point of the mom being super sexual and creepy. We were being shown it wasn't innately who she was, it was the fibers.
>>
>>161944443
Sure, but Ryuko put her tongue down Nui's throat essentially. Ryuko wants to experiment at the least.
>>
>>161945065
>The fibers used hypersexuality to distract their prey that was the whole point of the mom being super sexual and creepy. We were being shown it wasn't innately who she was, it was the fibers.
>>
>>161944227
>yurishitter
>posts a facebook theme

hmm
>>
>>161944828
Yes, it's a joke. The actual female ones are always the worst though.
>>
>>161940971
>hes like 10 times the size of mako
>theres no doujins of him absolutely destroying her
why?
>>
>>161945104
The fibers are just using what's already there, anon.

Still, I am confused as of to why this is the hill you want to die on. I liked KLK since I love insane animation. Show fell apart in part 2, but overall it was really great.

That, and Ryuko has complex emotions and is still coming into her sexuality, so it makes sense her character would have latent curiosities.

Note: I said curiosities, not that she was into Scissoring(™) full time.

It's plain as fucking day the way it's presented in the show. As long as you don't think Mako is into women because she wanted to go on a "date" with Ryuko at the end, I guess you might not be too far gone. (note: girls say "lets go out on a date" all the time with each other as sort of a joke, they aren't really gay)
>>
>>161943801
>viable
Might want to use a less ambiguous work there.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.