[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend and Jaden Smith, among others

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: NeoYokio.jpg (77KB, 908x912px) Image search: [Google]
NeoYokio.jpg
77KB, 908x912px
Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend and Jaden Smith, among others, are making an "anime" called Neo Yokio with Studio DEEN and Production IG, coming out on Netflix soon.

Source: https://pitchfork.com/news/vampire-weekends-ezra-koenig-teases-netflix-anime-show/?mbid=homepage-more-latest-and-video

Seems like a terrible idea for an awful show, what does /a/ think?
>>
File: beato.jpg (147KB, 813x894px) Image search: [Google]
beato.jpg
147KB, 813x894px
>>161936254
God i fucking hate both of those pretentious fags so much.

Expect hipster normie-core crap ladled with shitty alt music vibes and fake deepness.
>>
File: 1436483451612.png (58KB, 154x193px) Image search: [Google]
1436483451612.png
58KB, 154x193px
>>161936254
>Jude Law
Whoa what the fuck?
>>
>>161936254
>Kazuhiro Furuhashi
Why is he wasting his time with this, I want him to direct the new Pluto anime
>>
>>161936254
How can anime be real if our eyes aren't real?
>>
Haha looks fun
>>
>>161938639
>fun
Fuck you
>>
>>161936254
According to your very own words two Americans are producing an animation. Why the fuck are you posting this on /a/? Fuck off >>>/co/ >>>/tv/
>>
>>161936254
This can't be real.
>>
>>161936425
Big ups to him for being intelligent enough not to call it anime in that interview.
>>
>>161941019
Big ups to our mods for being able to tell the difference between anime & cartoons

oh wait
>>
>>161936254
>https://pitchfork.com/news/vampire-weekends-ezra-koenig-teases-netflix-anime-show/?mbid=homepage-more-latest-and-video

Wait, Kazahiro Furuhashi is involved?
>>
>>161939495
He said DEEN and Production IG are doing it, but I don't see that in the source. It'd be as much anime as heroman then I'd think.
>>
>>161936254
I look forward to all the great music that Ezra will provide.
And I imagine that Jaden is a FANTASTIC voice actor.
>>
File: AnimatedLogo.png (72KB, 336x278px) Image search: [Google]
AnimatedLogo.png
72KB, 336x278px
>>161941928
You'd think wrong my friend. Whoever does the actual animation isn't important. What is important are the creative minds heading the project. You wouldn't consider the shows we commonly discuss here to be Korean animation despite many Korean companies doing part of the animation, right? Correct me if I'm wrong it's almost been 10 years so my memory on the subject isn't perfect, but Stan Lee only came up with the basic idea of Heroman. A Japanese staff fleshed out the ideas creating the series.
Where as according to the article OP linked, this Nig fellow is the one who wrote this trash.

Pic related, animated by Chinese and Japanese companies but is /co/ material.
Also art style doesn't determine if a work is /co/ or /a/ so mods next time you see RWBY or Avatar here delete that shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.