[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Naruto is a pretty good anime if you take off the filler, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: naruto-pequeno-espanol-latino.jpg (65KB, 717x538px) Image search: [Google]
naruto-pequeno-espanol-latino.jpg
65KB, 717x538px
Naruto is a pretty good anime if you take off the filler, the flashbacks, the trainings, the bad animation and the edgy/emo shit
>>
>>161933629
I actually agree. You could totally make a good 12 episode anime out of Naruto.
>>
Well if you consider that the majority of episodes are fillers/flashbacks/training you could say its was pretty bad if you followed it.

But its a decent watch overall.
>>
>>161933629
If you take off all of that you have a different show
>>
>>161933629
>Naruto Pequeño
>>
nah, the filler, flashbacks and the like are the only good thing about naruto to begin with. Fuck the teleporting behind people shit
>>
>Watching the anime
>>
>>161933629
Nope. You'd also have to remove the whole war arc, and the constant Sharingan powers, among other things.
>>
File: 1494258192838.jpg (15KB, 274x266px) Image search: [Google]
1494258192838.jpg
15KB, 274x266px
>when rock lee first takes off his weights while fighting gaara
>>
File: file.png (133KB, 402x287px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
133KB, 402x287px
>>
>>161933677
a bit more, 50 I suppose
>>
>>161934846
Maybe more like 100. Having two villages that are on friendly terms (like leaf and sand) having to fight each other because the Daimyo of the country they serve want to go to war would be a perfect plot.
>>
>>161933629
>its good if you takeout everything about it and make a new show
>>
>>161933683
>its was pretty bad if you followed it

Yeah if I had to watch it as it came out, I would never touch Naruto. But bingewatching it on Crunchyroll, being able to skip 10 seconds ahead at a time, is a decent experience.
>>
>>161934115
The explosion when they hit the ground
>>
>>161938397
>But bingewatching it on Crunchyroll, being able to skip 10 seconds ahead at a time, is a decent experience.
Pretty neat bait. Didn't even realize it on the first line there.
>>
>>161935422
If you take out all the fillers, Naruto (not Shippuden) has about 100 episodes.
>>
>>161933752
>Latino de mierda
>>
>>161933629
wrong, its exactly the other way around
>>
>>161939861
This. I only watched it for the homolust and fanservice.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.