[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wizard's Soul ~Holy War of Love~

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: img000012.png (566KB, 1125x1600px) Image search: [Google]
img000012.png
566KB, 1125x1600px
Chapters 19 and 20 are out on Batoto and now there's only two chapters left. Manaka of course manages to win the final with an OTK by using her opponent's card to fuck him over.
>>
>>161930458
Oh, yes. Time for edgy deadpan.
>>
>>161930458
Man I love this series way too much, also I want a sequel.
>>
The battle doesnt interest me anymore seeing she wins everytime until maybe at the finals but the cards meta and deck might be the greatest shit to tcg players.I'll be back in the final chapter to see how it ends though.
>>
>>161931238
That was the final. The only game left is an exhibition match with some savant pop idol.
>>
>>161932637
Well shit, so is she calming down now and be less edgy? And did she get the dick or at least its closer now than ever?
>>
>>161932637
Disregard this >>161932765 . I'll just go and read the chapters myself.
>>
>>161932802
That's the spirit.
>>
Looks like she gonna be less edgy and try to have fun now, hell with her tryhard mindset, she could get some easy money playing tournaments.
>persephone card abiltiies
That was broken as fuck seeing she kinda streamroll the guy with its abilities but then I dont know enough about tcg to really understand if the card is truly broken or not.
>>
>>161933121
It revives the other players' monsters on their side of the field, and it's probably not cheap. Her entire deck is filled with situationally useful cards that cost too much.

I don't know why that guy had that card in his deck if he's using burn unless he had a way to give it to his opponent.
>>
>>161933251
>Her entire deck is filled with situationally useful cards that cost too much.
A deck like that would be horrible irl
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.