[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Comfy CGDCTs/Harems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: A10587-138.jpg (81KB, 941x608px) Image search: [Google]
A10587-138.jpg
81KB, 941x608px
I'll go with this first since it's a combo of both and I really miss this show.
>>
I don't think a cgdct show can be a harem.
The male character kinda ruins the idea.
>>
>first post is a tripfag that doesn't even understand basic english
Wew nice thread you got going here.
I'll bite though, this has potential.
>>
File: chara09.png (233KB, 1000x987px) Image search: [Google]
chara09.png
233KB, 1000x987px
>>161918132
I can see where OP is going with the CGDCT part of Seitokai no Ichizon because there are many parts like that in the show. Pretty sure it's also it's either or both.
>>161918094
In any case this show.
>>
>>161918094
A shame the 2nd season is hot garbage.
Would love a new show with the Shin cast.
>>
All the NonNons are Nii-sans harem. One of them even openly admit that she wants to marry him. Wonder where the LNs will go next.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
Gj-bu
>>
>>161918281
>>161919967
These. So relaxing to watch.
>>
>>161918094
The MC was a fucking hero. I never watched S2 because I heard it was absolute shit and wanted to keep my good memories, but I would really want another season like the first one.
>>
>>161922480
It's crap but not nearly as bad as people say.
>>
>>161922682
Didn't they change the VAs as well?
>>
>>161918281
>the ebooks are flopping
The world is unfair. At least we have 10 more volumes to look forward too.

>>161922480
I watched both seasons back to back and thought they were both good.
>>
>>161918094
But it was tiring as hell.
>>
>>161918281
Damn is this as good as people shill it to be or am I just getting baited?
>>
>>161929079
Not bait at all my friend. The series is good for those who love a series with a diverse yet developed set of characters with a comfy feel but also has some drama and action to it. I actually recommend you watch it first to get a feel for the series. Should you like it then I absolutely would go to read the first volume onwards.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.