[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question : what is their relationship ? after watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 13

File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Serious question : what is their relationship ?

after watching hana i can't shake off the feeling that araragi is obsessed with his sister.
>>
>>161913543
That's completely normal for brother and sister.
>>
>>161913543
they're not that close, araragi just talks a lot of shit
>>
>>161913583
this
just finished giving my little sister a full body massage
>>
>>161913853
people don't seem to understand that Araragi is an unreliable narrator, and most of the visuals are symbolic.
>>
>>161914980
Was bathing with his younger sister symbolic as well?
>>
He's just looking out for the dumbest person in his family, and talking her stupid ass into lewd things occasionally because it's easy.
>>
Brotherly love
>>
File: monogatari-26-2-sengoku-nadeko.jpg (25KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
monogatari-26-2-sengoku-nadeko.jpg
25KB, 680x383px
>>161914980
>There is no truth in this world, everything is a lie.
>Uso uso uso uso bakari nan dakara!
>>161915023
That is a no supernatural & everything is an illusion anon.
>>
>>161914980
I dunno why you guys always downplay that Karen's more down for it than he is. We even get Kanbaru getting concerned over how close the two are getting if you absolutely need another narrator's perspective on it.
>>
>>161913543
What was the extra innings thing about?
Why did they smile when their sister ran off to get something to kill them?
>>
File: fire sisters.jpg (2MB, 2750x2000px) Image search: [Google]
fire sisters.jpg
2MB, 2750x2000px
>>161916116
>Why did they smile when their sister ran off to get something to kill them?

On a hot Summer’s day whilst walking through the jungle a monk stumbled upon a vicious hungry tiger that when seeing the monk gave chase.
The monk ran away as fast as he could but soon he came the edge of a high cliff.
So great was his flight that he did not see the cliff and indeed rushed over it.
The monk reached out and grasped the vine with all of his might to stop his fall.
The monk clung precariously onto the vine, dangling from the side of the cliff, as the snarling tiger circled above him.
And as he hung, another tiger emerged from the jungle below, circling and waiting for a meal.
But he was not worried. He was strong, and the vine was strong. He could wait.
As he hung there, two mice appeared from a hole in the cliff and began gnawing on the vine.
From the corner of his eye the monk noticed a plump red wild strawberry growing out of the cliff next to him, just out of reach.
The monk loosed the vine and reached for the strawberry.
He plucked it and popped it in his mouth.
It was the most delicious strawberry he had ever tasted.
>>
>>161916209
I don't get it.
>>
File: Bee stabilized.webm (202KB, 843x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bee stabilized.webm
202KB, 843x1080px
If my sister looked like this, I'd brush her teeth too.
>>
>>161913543
rrrg is obsessed with both his sisters, and they're both obsessed with him
the only reason he hasn't thoroughly impregnated either of them is that they keep cockblocking each other
LNfags will tell you that, in later novels, it is implied that he is in fact banging karen
>>
>>161916408
It's already implied in the toothbrushing scene they had sex.
>>
>>161916209
>In short, Karen is that strawberry.
I doubt that. Bat is the best strawberry RRG ever tasted. So delicious that he could not live without her.

>Her blood.
>Kissshot Acerolaorion Heartunderblade’s blood -- was delicious beyond compare.
>No matter the quantity -- I could keep >drinking it forever.
>I wanted to keep drinking it forever.
>That’s how delicious it was.

That is just her blood. Imagine licking every inch of her body.
>>
File: Sweet love making ensued.png (137KB, 555x143px) Image search: [Google]
Sweet love making ensued.png
137KB, 555x143px
>>161916567
That isn't the point. The point is that their sister has already declared she is going to kill them in 5 minutes.
That means that no matter what they do, their fate is decided. They both smile as they realize their situation.
>>
File: 黒齣590.webm (968KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
黒齣590.webm
968KB, 960x540px
>>161913543
>after watching hana i can't shake off the feeling that araragi is obsessed with his sister.
Ragi is a good man
>>
>>161916627
So, they are ready to die as long at they could pound each other. It makes a lot of sense if I were autistic.I don't have to stick into that anyway because I have doujins to satisfy that part of my fantasy.
>>
>>161914980
The toothbrush was symbolic? Of what?
>>
>>161919377
dental floss and mouth wash
>>
>>161919377
dick
>>
File: 1472883238607.jpg (160KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472883238607.jpg
160KB, 600x800px
>>161913543
A healthy, pure relationship between brother and sister.
>>
>>161913543
Karen is a MEME so just ignore her.
>>
Is there a more Reddit anime than this?
>>
>>161920886
Reddit gets plebfiltered hard around nise, because they can't handle the plot.
>>
>>161916432
It's hard to imagine he had the time to bang his sister when the other one was in serach for way to kill them

The extra innings thing implies they gone deeper but we don't know how far, maybe kissing and touching but i doubt all the way it
>>
>>161916408
He's definitely more into karen from what i saw so far
>>
>>161916408
>he is in fact banging karen
If you want something like that, just go read a doujinshi.
>>161916408
>It's already implied in the toothbrushing scene they had sex.
Watch nadeko medusa and see what happens to RRG when he tries to do something bad.
>>161921581
>maybe kissing and touching but i doubt all the way it
Or maybe none. Bat could have reached out his ankle from his shadow and partially crushed it so he would return to his senses. Bat could only take so much intense emotions/feelings passing to her as seen in shinobu mail. She could not vampire punch him like what she did in medusa because bee should not see her. The revelation of the vampire punch probably was meant to let the audience know what happens when RRG starts to think of doing things that crosses the line. What bat said in medusa about snek getting pregnant was an exaggeration but it was clear that RRG was planning to do something inappropriate.

Whenever you start to think about something that might happen after the cut, try to remember what bat did in nise when crab chained RRG. Bat always interfere whenever she thinks something is going far enough.
>>
>>161922295
>shinobu mail
*shinobu time
>i.e. when the darkness was chasing RRG and bat was not able to sleep.
>>
>>161922295
Bat doesn't interfere when it comes to Karen though.
>>
>>161922295
Is this just one really dedicated anon who keeps reading batfaggotry in every single scene including ones that have nothing to do with her, it's always the same things being said in the same way?

No one was even talking about Shinobu until one anon, presumably the same guy, got asshurt over people not talking about her instead.
>>
>>161922870
>doesn't interfere
Presumably. You just want them to do it and have kids. I'm just raising awareness so I'm sorry to break your little bubble.
>>
this >>161922295 is for you >>161916432 too.
>>
>>161923442
To be fair, she didn't interfere with the toothbrushing in Tsukihi Bird, or the mouth-to-mouth in Karen Brushing, and by Hana the two are close enough to make Kanbaru worried.

No one in-universe takes it that seriously though and the only people in these threads who take it seriously are the special subset of weird waifufags like you who get offended at every scene that doesn't revolve around their waifu.
>>
>>161923442
>I'm just raising awareness so I'm sorry to break your little bubble.
I'm going to burst your bubble here anon. Shinobu will, for the purposes of the story, forever effectively be a cuckquean within the story watching Araragi with other chicks. The only times she'll ever "interfere" is if Nisio needs something to trigger bad shit going down in the story, refer to your own example of Nadeko for that. Otherwise she'll just sit there and watch, maybe get a scene of being grumpy about it until she gets diffused with loldonuts or some other gag, and then Araragi goes back to lewding (or getting lewded by) hot chicks. She'll get with Araragi a hundred or so years later which the story will never cover because Araragi's lovelife isn't the actual focus of the story, as much as Batfags and Crabfags seemingly wish the series was just some shitty shoujo instead. Araragi's lovelife just serves as the setting for the rest of the infinitely more interesting story that consists of Araragi getting mixed up in supernatural bullshit.

The character itself is likeable and all but fucking hell ever since Owari 2 aired it feels like a few Batfags have been on a mission to replace Crabfags as the new passive-aggressive butts-into-random-discussions-to-complain-about-people-enjoying-the-story-and-characters fags on the block.
>>
Siblings with benefits. Nothing more.
>>
>>161913543
what is their relationship?
Bee is little bit lose in the head and RRG implied it in ougi dark & was even worried because of that. But they are still siblings.

>>161925673
>Serious question : what is their relationship ?
This was the question of the OP so the answer should be limited to the facts in story and not "what if" of "could they". If it goes beyond that then if is just fanfic or doujinshi. In this case, it is more included to doujinshi. So far, everything points out to bat intervening when something is going far enough. Two instances is enough to make it a premise. RRG's thought about the brushing and about bee.

>(K) - “Nii-chan, Nii-chan. We won’t be able to flirt with each other anymore after I become a high schooler next month, so let’s try feeding each other mouth-to-mouth one last time!”
>(A) - “…”
>I was worried about this sister for different reasons.
>Maybe she took one too many beatings during her 100-man kumite.
>For the record, I haven’t asked whether she won all her matches. I don’t need any more reason to be terrified of my sister.
>(K) - “And let’s brush each other’s teeth!”
>(A) - “The only thing you ought to be brushing up on is your smarts…

No one is preventing anyone as from imagining as long that it is not pushed as canon. The "implied" word is becoming overrated as a basis for speculation. You could create possible scenario as long as it is based on existing premises.
>>
File: 1497262601570.gif (989KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
1497262601570.gif
989KB, 500x435px
>>161925740
Oh there's "more" alright.
>>
>>161926690
hello, police? I'd like to report an illegal boner
>>
>>161913543
Did they?
>>
>>161926794
see here - https://nhentai.net/g/138588/
>>
>>161926540
>>(K) - “Nii-chan, Nii-chan. We won’t be able to flirt with each other anymore after I become a high schooler next month, so let’s try feeding each other mouth-to-mouth one last time!”

What the hell !? it's hard not to go far away with your imagination when stuff like this exist
>>
>>161929455
But look at this part.
>I was worried about this sister for different reasons.
>Maybe she took one too many beatings during her 100-man kumite.
She somehow lost it and is out of her mind. It is more likely that bee would rape RRG than him doing bee. I can't blame her completely because RRG's actions pushed her to swing in that direction too. But, it is fine as long a there is no penetration. If that ware to happen and words gets out or if they get caught, their parents would probably be the one putting them in incest rehab facilities.
>>
File: 1459648841078.png (283KB, 472x453px) Image search: [Google]
1459648841078.png
283KB, 472x453px
>>161927067
Ew! She did the guys in her dojo. What's with all that muscles?
>>
>>161919626
made me keke
>>
File: 1504625047612.jpg (406KB, 1777x869px) Image search: [Google]
1504625047612.jpg
406KB, 1777x869px
Reminder that this is what gatari fans think is "deep" conversation.
>>
What percentage of brother/sister relationships are sexual on some level?
>>
>>161930815
100% when i have a say
>>
>>161914889
complete with happy ending?
>>
>>161930748
That is a horrible low quality screenshot. Did you just screenshot your own post?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.