[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kill la Kill is shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
Kill la Kill is shit
>>
>>161906913
Good for you.
>>
>>161906913
I only partake of the finest quality baito, and it must be organic and prepared only by the most beta of anons. I want nothing to do with your abysmal excuse for (you)s, good day.
>>
>>161906913
It's okay to be gay anon
>>
File: under arrest.jpg (177KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
under arrest.jpg
177KB, 1280x720px
>>161906913
It's okay for what it is. Everyone and their mother wanted to hype it up as something it clearly was not.

>Trigger just wants to make an anime the is a homage to hyper violent, over the top PLOT, fight to the top anime of old
>everyone hypes it up as some incredible work of art while it is airing
>ends and everyone is pissed it was a homage to hyper violent, over the top PLOT, fight to the top anime of old with rushed Gainax ending for good measure
Sasuga Trigger at least Luluco was good.
>>
KLK's pretty good. It's got layers, like an ogre.

There's a shallow and enjoyable hyper violent stylish action layer on top.
There's a layer of contemporary, failing fan service anime critique just under there.
Then deep down's the beans and sour cream.
>>
>>161908462
It's shit.
>>
File: 1439117410291.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1439117410291.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
Sure kid.

(NONE OF THAT IS A TENNIS RACKET, CAPTCHA.)
>>
>>161906913

Kill la Kill is so awful it gave me cancer. I now have less than a month to live because of this shit.
>>
Anime is a shit medium for a shit people. I hope to God Kimmy makes good on his threats and nukes Japan a third time, which the Americans should've done anyway for good measure.
>>
File: TTGL EP4.png (2MB, 1896x1019px) Image search: [Google]
TTGL EP4.png
2MB, 1896x1019px
What else do you expect from the studio that is literally "WE WUZ GAINAX N SHIET"
>>
>>161906913
and so am I
>>
>>161909817
Why are you here then
>>
>>161909850
Just to suffer.
>>
>>161910335
Every night, i can feel my anime
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.