[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oregairu Discussion Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 544
Thread images: 58

File: Trio Destiny Land.jpg (55KB, 750x410px) Image search: [Google]
Trio Destiny Land.jpg
55KB, 750x410px
We had a decent thread going last time. Will 8man get a genuine ending? Will Yukino and Yui have a falling out when they finally confess? What will 8man do when he has to confront his feelings, and in turn, his own inner-hatred? Will Yukimom understand that her daughter has the right to be her own person?
>>
>>161902476
>Will 8man get a genuine ending?

Maybe

>Will Yukino and Yui have a falling out when they finally confess?

They're both far more autistic than Hachiman so I expect some extreme reactions

>What will 8man do when he has to confront his feelings, and in turn, his own inner-hatred?

He will understand his positive qualities more, maybe he'll completely leave his negative persona by the time the story is over

>Will Yukimom understand that her daughter has the right to be her own person?

I don't think so, she comes off as a "holier than thou" self righteous cunt
>>
Yui will be fine no matter what happens. She hasn't spent months lusting after 8man and being all over him when she gets a chance. She hasn't shown any possessive streaks or jealousy. She openly supports anyone dating him and is Yukino's good friend. She probably prefers Yukino to 8man since she joined the club for her.

Only one of these statements is true.
>>
Fuck off with your generals, faggot.
>>
>>161902967
>She probably prefers Yukino to 8man since she joined the club for her

Stop with this retarded shit
>>
I hope Hayato and 8man eventually become tomodachis.
>>
>>161903622
Aren't they already kind of frienemies since the valentine chocolate day?
>>
>>161903315
I am saying only one of those statements is true while the others are false. That one is false. Yui specifically joined the club for 8man.
>>
>>161902967
Who cares what is false or not, Yui is the obvious winner. Even if Yukino loves Hachiman romantically Yui feelings are more prominent in the plot. She already won in Another and now she will get her genuine ending.
>>
>>161904270
>Who cares what is false or not,
Yui doesn't
>>
Yui would have won by now if she wasn't such a fucking coward and if she wasn't so nice.
>>
>>161904270
>Eriri is the obvious winner. Even if Megumi loves Tomoya romantically Eriri's feelings are more prominent in the plot. She already won in Egoistic Lily and now she will get her genuine ending.

This is how delusional you sound. I'm so glad you got BTFO so hard in Saekano you don't even go into the threads anymore.
>>
>>161904340
Just wait. She will win later.
>>
>>161904294
>Citing Another as Yui winning
So basically she only wins if every girl backs down and decides to ignore their own feelings? As well as 8man doing the same, all with the implications that their next trip to Disney would be their break up?

I still think Yui is on the running but that's a terrible argument.
>>
>>161904384
>implying Megumi won
Drop it.
>>
File: IMG_1670.jpg (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1670.jpg
20KB, 225x225px
>>161904384
Eriri a cute.
>>
>>161904416
Just accept it. You got BTFO there and you're going to be BTFO again in two weeks.
>>
>>161904410
Only Yukino likes him enough to make a move. Saki was never going to do anything. Iroha doesn't like him. Only Yukno bowed out, gracefully and earnestly.

>As well as 8man doing the same, all with the implications that their next trip to Disney would be their break up?
I don't see it. There relationship is only started and 8man is interested enough in her to keep dating her.
>>
>>161902476
Yes for all.
>>
>>161904384
Both are different series faggot. Don't protect your resentment towards tsunderes in this thread.
>>
>>161904340
But then what? Another kinda shows how little that the relationship could last.
>>
>>161904533
>>161904410
>salty
Damn, the fact that a reality in which Yui dates 8man pisses you off so much. Your super special ship is barely as valid as Irohafag's.

>>161904518
People always bring in unrelated garbage. I don't even watch Saekano and I'm not the only one.
>>
>>161904502
Yukinomom will never accept a middle class pleb like Hachiman
>>
>>161904410
Yui isn't genuine, as she's okay with the false sense of happiness the three can have if Yukino puts her feelings to rest. Yukino and 8man are not okay with that.

Hopefully she can come out alright, but she could easily just grow past them too after the big confessions.
>>
>>161905019
Wait where did this Yukino is a rich oujo come from?
>>
>>161905681
Anon, she fucking rides a limo to school
>>
So does Yukono like 8man? The debate doesn't seem settled.
>>
>>161905681
Slowdown speedreader
>>
>>161905846
I think it's obvious that she has those kinds of feelings for him but that she's confused
>>
>>161905846
No
>>
Hachiman shouls just go to Yukino home one night and have a genuine talk with her and a mutual confession.
I want a molester man ensing where Yukino choses Yui friendship over her love for Hachiman but eventually Yui tells her it's ok if they love each other and she'll gladly support them.
>>
>>161905846
The entire premise of the series is about the two of them growing closer to one another and being two of the most genuine people in their respective worlds. They want to be honest with each other, but other factors come into play that makes it harder for them to do that. Yukino is in love with 8man, but she doesn't know what to do because she thinks that he doesn't want to be with her, which is the opposite. 8man wants to be with her, but his self hatred makes him think he doesn't have the right to be loved or to love.

Basically, 8man needs to learn that people actually care about him, but he also has the right to selfishly love someone, regardless of the consequences.

So yea, Yukino loves him because penguins.
>>
I love have Yukinofags always omit Yui's presence in their development.
>>
>>161907252
Yukino wasn't bothered by the penguin sign like Yui was.
>>
>>161907461
Because Yui noticed that 8man and Yukino are like the penguins. 8man already found the person for him, so there's no room for Yui sadly.
>>
>>161907666
I doubt it. She told Yukino to step off about an hour later.
>>
>>161907743
well, she has feelings for him so she's doing her best to win, remember that she said she's not a nice girl, but I doubt she'll win the 8man owl
>>
TWO FUCKING YEARS. This shit better be good.
>>
>>161907743
Yui is the culmination of everything 8man views as wrong, but at an extremely subdued level. Her indirectly telling Yukino to back off pretty much does 2 things that verify his problems with everything in their group. Yui isn't being considerate of Yukino, as it'll leave her out of the group, as she'll essentially be a 3rd wheel that lost. The second is that Yui isn't being 100% honest with herself or Yukino.

The big Yukino being finally honest with her feelings and finally confessing to 8man, who will then probably reciprocate it some way, will happen eventually. Yui will also confess, but 8man will probably reject her. And it'll hurt them all.
>>
>>161908128
>as she'll essentially be a 3rd wheel that lost.
But it is alright to do this to Yui?

Why should Yui be considerate of Yukino? She can say no to Yui. Yui has her own desires and nothing is wrong with that.
>>
>>161906537
Crescendo to You

>The usual tea-time.
>Though all of it is just casual talk
>I remember everything that you said
>I wasn’t able to be honest
>Because I kept pushing all my feelings away
>Those really are treasures to me.
>How many times have I seen the same photo?
>Breaking out into a natural smile
>Here’s a crescendo to you right now
>Bringing out all those feelings that I could no longer hide
>Let's go to the future that I desire
>In that instant when our eyes met
>This chest is overflowing. That gentle scenery
>Gently wrapped by the dusk
>Probably, I am enchanted by you
>(Know that) I am right here (waiting for you)
>That time when I pulled at your sleeve
>I poured my wish into those words, “Someday…”
>Something is beginning to change
>Lapsing into silence unexpectedly
>The thoughts that gradually approaches me
>That sort of scene is right here too
>I don’t know, that’s why I want to know
>Let’s search for what you’re looking for
>A high pitched pizzicato
>My heart is clamoring from these unusual expectations
>I hugged the stuffed toy tightly
>Once I overcome these countless sleepless nights,
>I wonder if that means I can go and welcome the future with the new us.
>I see you right now
>and I feel as though you are right beside me
>Here’s a crescendo to you right now
>Bringing out all those feelings that I could no longer hide
>Let's go to the future that I desire
>In that instant when our eyes met
>This chest is overflowing. That gentle scene
>I will never forget it
>I want to be right next to you
>Once these feelings get to you, I wonder what will happen
>I want to be just a little closer to you
>In the usual place, I pour my feelings into a new cup
>So that you will notice me someday
>Indeed, I am enchanted by you
>(Know that) I am right here (waiting for you)
>>
>>161908235
It sucks because Yui is a nice girl, but if that's how she reacts, then that's how she reacts. Yui wants 8man, but 8man and Yukino want each other. She can fight all she wants, but Yukino is the genuine relationship 8man wants from the very beginning.

I'm curious to see what the falling out will be like. Things can't remain as they are with our trio.
>>161908312
Watari wrote this shit intentionally. Poor fucking Yui. She never stood a chance.
>>
>>161908459
Happy End Beside You

>I hid it behind my usual chatter
>This feeling, maybe you have noticed it as well
>Because it was just the two of us all of a sudden
>The defenseless words, came rushing out of me
>This important place, you protected it
>I know that you tried your best
>That unkempt hair, that cold voice
>I want it to remain like this, for just a little more
>You are here. I am here with you all.
>Happy as I may be, but I am still just a little sad.
>The happy ending is so near yet I keep going back and forth, never reaching it
>Please look this way; It doesn’t matter when you do.
>At the corridor where the setting sun shone onto
>The words that reached me from behind
>You remembered our promise
>I thought about it for just a little bit
>If you noticed, the time that we spent together
>our memories of those times are gradually increasing
>The times when you weren’t honest, that clumsy smile of yours as well
>I want it all, but then…
>I used all my strength yet it still wasn’t enough.
>My heart is clamoring.
>It won’t come true? Even so, I still want to be together
>When I am with you, I am extremely happy, but,
>This is the beginning of change. I know that there is a distance between us.
>Just like that snowy day when we rode the Ferris Wheel
>I want it to remain like that forever
>You decided then that you wouldn’t give up.
>Unfair as it may be, but I won’t do it any other way
>I want it to become a happy ending.
>I don’t want to lose it all
>I really want to get closer to you
>You are there. When I am together with you all.
>I am happy but then again, it hurts just as I expected it to.
>I am so close to that happy ending, going to and fro from it.
>I noticed this feeling coming out of me
>It’s the beginning of change. I will cross that distance.
>>
>>161908476
>Distance between us
I like how Watari just does not like Yui. Gives her shit in the main series and ends on a somewhat grim note in ANOTHER. Hopefully she turns out okay.
>>
>>161908671
> I will cross that distance.
She ain't given up. Watari would be cruel to make her fight a losing battle like that.

Is it me or are their character songs to sweet and sugar coated? Too much love in them. There has got to be a twist here. even their duet is about the same.
>>
>>161908774
anon, we know that she hasn't given up yet, but lets face it, it's a lost battle, she got her big chance in another, but even there it wasn't a really perfect end for her, we can only hope that she doesn't break after 8man rejects her, I want them be friends no matter what happens but we'll see
>>
>>161908774
I think it's what their feeling in their hearts. Yukino in Crescendo to You is basically laying out that she seeks out a future with 8man where they are together and have forged a relationship that can't be broken (penguins) while Yui says she'll fight for an ending where she's happy with 8man. This all goes up to Harumodoki (8man's theme essentially) where he is seeking out something genuine, with the opening deliberately cutting to Yukino.

All these people need to spill what they've been holding inside. Valentine's Day is perfect for that, where Yukino can finally give her cookies to 8man and he can finally realize he's worth a damn and has the right to love someone.
>>
>>161908895
Fuck that friendship shit. Let's go full WA2. I wanna read a Watari sex scene between 8man and Yukino. Let me be sad for everyone.
>>
>>161908948
Imagine if he fucks up and snogs both of them? Would that be enough for a nice boat?
>>
Holy fuck yuipollfag can't be one person. I refuse to believe that this faggot can be in every single thread.
>>
>>161908987
8man doesn't have enough shittiness in him to do that, but the infinite salt that would cause would be great.
>>
File: rekt.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
rekt.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>161908948
something like webum related? why do you want to be sad so bad?
>>
>>161908774
>Is it me or are their character songs to sweet and sugar coated?
The duet is too long to post but these are the lyrics.

https://pastebin.com/DLvnfuhR

These go way beyond shit I would expect from oregairu. There is a trick here.
>>
>>161909105
It isn't hard to imagine.
>8man and Yukino snog
>Yukino leaves but promises to come back for reasons
>Yui comes to "comfort" him, they grow close and 8man has a lapse in judgement
>probably was planned by Yui now that she isn't as naive as she once was
>Yukino comes back
>>
>>161909426
>Yui comes to "comfort" him, they grow close and 8man has a lapse in judgement
no way in hell this could happen, not even fanfics are that shitty
>>
>>161909523
8man is emotionally weak most days of the week. Yui is the one who'd never do it. I think if he chooses Yukino she'd give up and not try again with him. Yui would most likely move on right afterwards.

Hey man, I just want a nice boat ending. Yukino did allude to not taking kindly to cheating.
>>
>>161909082
Maybe he is right and there is actually more people than him. People could imitate him for giggles.
>>
File: IMG_6473.jpg (102KB, 625x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6473.jpg
102KB, 625x1920px
There's one plothole that kinda bothers me a bit.
Haruno has once or twice teased Hachiman with the genuine speech, off the top of my head she told him that in the valentine's event.
How in the fuck does she know about it though?
He wouldn't tell anyone else, much less Haruno.
Yui isn't close enough to tell her.
Yukino doesn't even talk to her.
And Iroha overheard it but she's not close enough to Haruno to tell her, especially that.
It also puzzles me why Hachiman, Yui or Yukino just heard it but didn't wonder how the fuck does she know.
>>
>>161910063
Haruno is a stalker who stalked them in the class
>>
File: yukino's face when.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yukino's face when.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>yfw no one wins
>yfw no loner end either
>yfw timeskip to college where 8man is full normie, has a gf we've never seen before and goes to parties and smokes weed erryday
>>
>>161902476
Why does she grab him by the collar?
Fucking rude bitch, I would off slapped her then and there.
>>
>>161910187
Normie end is no possible.
Because WW is still a loner even now.
I don't think he even has a girlfriend.
>>
>>161910063
I'd make enough babies with her to fill a classroom.
>>
>>161910247
Why doesn't he have a girlfriend? He should at least be a millionaire by now?
>>
>>161910284
He wants something genuine.
>>
Irohouse end incoming
>>
>>161908948
>Fuck that friendship shit.
But the drama in WA2 was so natural exactly because Haruki, Setsuna and Kazusa were incredibly close. Much closer than 8man, Yui and Yukino are. It was painful for all of them because they knew they made the ones they treasure so much suffer.
>>
>>161905846
We settled it. The conclusion we came to is that she doesn't like him. What people think is love is actually a combination of dependency and projecting her feelings for Hayama onto 8man.
>>
>>161910660
But that's wrong

The whole point of the series is surface misconceptions being dead wrong.

Hayato isn't actually a nice guy, Yukino isn't actually strong, Yui isn't actually selfless, and Hikky isn't actually scum.

The actually-fragile girl ending up with the actually-bastard would fly in the face of the whole spiel of seeking something genuine.

I actually think a Hayato loner ending is more likely than a Hikky loner one, or at the very least him going off to college single to start with.
>>
>>161910958
Yes, misconceptions such as Yukino liking Hachiman
>>
File: literally yukino.jpg (17KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
literally yukino.jpg
17KB, 267x400px
Why is Yukino such a boring, mommy-issues autist?
>>
>>161911089
I would argue that both hikky and yukino have misconceptions about the other NOT liking them. Hikky is under the misguided belief that he doesn't deserve love or praise (he will trade bantz for days about how gross or creepy he is, will self deprecate about loving himself and his isolation, yet in the face of genuine thanks and affection after he solves someone's problem he treats compliments like they're the plague.)

Yukinon is misguided in taking hikky at face value when he pretends to love and revel in his vile reputation, methods and self deprecation. Hikky learned that if he puts himself down hard enough, the words of others look pale in comparison and can be shrugged off. But that self loathing comes at a price, and Yukinon is too autistic and embroiled in her own family turmoil to realize that his self assessments can't be taken at face value.
>>
>>161908948
>>161908987
>>161909105
>>161909125
I never could get hooked on white album 2 can I get a tldw?
>>
>>161911155
Because she only cares about her problems and not others
>>
>>161911322
White Album 2 is old and outdated, just watch Saekano.
>>
>>161911340
even that one couldn't hook me
>>
>>161911340
white album 1 and 2 have harem end
saekano have worest girl end
>>
Oh damn, forgot about this.

So is the new volume out yet?
>>
File: 1485290354883.jpg (143KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485290354883.jpg
143KB, 1920x1080px
>>161911546
>white album 1 and 2 have harem end
Man, what are you even talking about?
>>
>>161911610
In two weeks
>>
>>161911657
Naisu, time to rewatch the 4th season.
>>
>>161902476
I can't discuss this shit because everyone believes their own retarded ships and theories and refuses to budge
>>
>>161910660
The funny thing is I can't even tell if this is bait
>>
>>161911770
This is Yuipollfag. Bait or not - doesn't even matter.
>>
Whatever the ending will be. I want Yukino get a happy ending.
>>
>>161911896
Best end would be Orimoto pottery end with Yukino getting the professional help she needs from a reputable psychiatrist.
>>
>>161910063
nice art. I want to breed with her.
>>
>>161912342
Get in line.
>>
>>161911741
That's most fanbases here
>>
>>161911614
white album 1 he fucked all the girls
white album 2 he have children with the two of them
>>
File: 1209381.jpg (39KB, 634x358px) Image search: [Google]
1209381.jpg
39KB, 634x358px
>>161911896
after this moment, it was pretty much cemented that he would do everything in his power to make her happy
>>
>>161902476
I want to fuck all three of them
>>
>>161912088
Yukino has no mental problems
>>
>>161912709
>white album 2 he have children with the two of them
Which ones?
>>
File: yuipoll boogeyman.jpg (2MB, 1238x1931px) Image search: [Google]
yuipoll boogeyman.jpg
2MB, 1238x1931px
Reminder
>>
Someone explain to me what's so funny about Saize. Is it a joke only Japanese get?
>>
>>161910063
Iroha heard 8man's speech, clearly shown during the train scene with her, in another episode Haruno appears saying that she visited the StuCo and she is seen smiling, that's my only explanation.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2KB, 467x179px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2KB, 467x179px
>>161912976
Reminder
>>
>>161911546
Watching White Album 1 during a snowstorm was the most comfy I've ever had while watching an anime.
>>
>>161911546
>saekano have worest girl end
Saekano didn't end yet tho
>>
File: saize.jpg (25KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
saize.jpg
25KB, 576x324px
>>161912988
>Saize
>>
>You're lying in a chair of the park
>Suddently, Iroha's ass on your face
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>Hehe, did you like that, senpai~?
>>
>>161913065
Why are you laughing, where's the joke?
>>
File: 14188504904367.png (30KB, 214x200px) Image search: [Google]
14188504904367.png
30KB, 214x200px
>>161913073
>>
>>161912988
It's a low-price restaurant, one step above lets say McDonalds but more aimed towards adults, teenagers don't quite fit with the style of the restaurant.
>>
>>161912976
This is some next level autism.
>>
File: 1504209241927.jpg (359KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1504209241927.jpg
359KB, 2448x2448px
>>161913065
>>161913140
>>
File: 1448506212249.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448506212249.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>>161912988
>what's so funny about Saize
holy shit im peeing everywhere
>>
I, like most people, had a tough time figuring out that Yui liked Hachiman.
>>
>>161913222
You're fucking autistic
>>
File: DFzfBjdVwAAD_KA.jpg (156KB, 640x889px) Image search: [Google]
DFzfBjdVwAAD_KA.jpg
156KB, 640x889px
Does the publisher upload teaser chapters one week before the official release like Dengeki Bunko does?

Also:
>Author is a Yukinofag.
>Illustrator is an Irohafag.
>Editor is a Yuifag.
It all makes sense
>>
Are Yukinofags Utahafags?
>>
>>161913278

No. Utaha has tits
>>
>>161913254
Something feels unsettling about that image
>>
>>161913222
Yui is the only girl who didnt love Hayama
Yukino used to love him
iroha still love him
Miura love him
she should be the winner like naruto only girl who didnt like Sasuke win
>>
>>161912976

you know when you make charts like this it only hurts your own position
>>
>>161913285
Uncanny valley?
>>
>>161913285
I think he was experimenting with tracing real people/pictures and then putting anime faces over them.
>>
File: 1502181189813.webm (623KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1502181189813.webm
623KB, 960x540px
>>161913278
I never watched Saekano, but this webm gets me diamond
>>
>>161912967
>Which ones?

Kirika and Shirabe
>>
https://twitter.com/ponkan_8/status/904987513546084352
>>
>>161910187
Someone shoop a pic of 8man smoking a fat joint
>>
>>161913320
Yeah, nice reference.
So, which children?
>>
>>161913373
>That Yukinofag in the retweets
>>
>>161913373
>Yukino cover

it's fucking over
>>
File: 64736578_p0_master1200.jpg (391KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
64736578_p0_master1200.jpg
391KB, 900x1200px
>>161913073
>>161913126
>>
>>161913458
>Not the final volume

Yes, fucking over for Yukino
>>
>>161913514

8man cover
>>
>>161913458
>second to last cover
I know. Poor Yukinofags. I almost feel bad for them but this is what you get for your shitposting
>>
File: 1502517009786.jpg (36KB, 380x368px) Image search: [Google]
1502517009786.jpg
36KB, 380x368px
>>161913373
>>
it's sad that people will shitpost until the very end.
>>
File: 1462401679564.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462401679564.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>Yukiuno doesn't like 8man
What could they possibly fear?
>>
File: everythread.jpg (202KB, 1024x550px) Image search: [Google]
everythread.jpg
202KB, 1024x550px
>>161913569
until the bitter end
>>
>>161913524
>second to last
source?
>>
>>161913737
It isn't the last volume. Yukino isn't on the last volume cover. This volume is the start of the final arc.
>>
>>161913788
>It isn't the last volume.
I get that.
>This volume is the start of the final arc.
I get that too.
>Yukino isn't on the last volume cover
This is what I don't get.
>>
>>161913806
>This is what I don't get.
No one has been on two covers in a row.. I guarantee you that she won't be on the last one The second or third to last cover is a loser flag.
>>
>>161913832
Are you that Yuipollfag I have heard so much about?
>>
>>161913832
You are implying that it will end up in Volume 13 then, however because of the 2 year gap the editors will probably make WW make up to Volume 15.
Also normally someone wouldn't be in two volumes in a row, unless she is the fucking main girl like Yukino.
Last Volume cover will probably be she and Hachiman.
>>
>>161913832

Or the last cover is for a group picture or the main character himself
>>
File: 64284573_p8.jpg (131KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
64284573_p8.jpg
131KB, 1024x724px
This is sort of cute. I hope 8man handles the love triangle thing cutely. No hurt feelings and everyone having a good time.
>>
>>161913832
>>161913875
Last cover is 8man in a club with his frat buddies.
>>
>source?
His ass. Yukino is the cover of volume 6 and then 8 shortly after. So, if there is two or more volumes after this then his argumentis invalid.
>>
>>161913737
>>161913966
>>
>>161913524
The backlash you will get is going to be great.
>>
File: 13-00-33-dLtam5sIUSc.jpg (123KB, 1089x1246px) Image search: [Google]
13-00-33-dLtam5sIUSc.jpg
123KB, 1089x1246px
My wife
>>
>>161913966
>>source?
>His ass
That was my guess.
>>
>>161914484
A shit
>>
File: 15-56-31-gKYivfuQEwA.jpg (106KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
15-56-31-gKYivfuQEwA.jpg
106KB, 800x800px
>>
>>161914517
That's her sister.
>>
>>161914484
One of the reason 8man should choose yui
>>
>>161914484
Is pure evil
>>
>>161914608
She is necessary evil.
>>
>>161914573
Nope
>>
>>161914641
I hope she gets her face bashed in by Hayama and then he fucks her as payback for making fun of his little pecker
>>
>>161914736
Why? Dicklets aren't men and deserve to be made fun of. Were you self-inserting as Hayama?
>>
>>161914898
No I just want to see her suffer and it'd be funny if it was Hayama and for that reason
>>
>>161914928
>No I just want to see her suffer
Why? Are you a sociopath?
>>
>>161914941
No? Are you?
>>
>>161914945
No, I'm not the one who likes seeing people suffer for no good reason.
>>
>>161914983
Then get the fuck off of /a/.
>>
>>161915085
Why? Did you mistake this board for /b/? Are you retarded?
>>
>>161915104
You have to go back.
>>
>>161915113
How retarded are you?
>>
File: 120tdhi.jpg (273KB, 408x600px) Image search: [Google]
120tdhi.jpg
273KB, 408x600px
True end right here.
>>
>>161915143
literally who?
>>
File: Sagami 18.jpg (212KB, 875x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Sagami 18.jpg
212KB, 875x1296px
>>161915172
An innocent girl.
>>
>>161915212
Nah famalam
>>
>>161915212
Come the fuck on.
>>
File: Sagamin.png (2MB, 1733x1998px) Image search: [Google]
Sagamin.png
2MB, 1733x1998px
>>161915346
PURE
>>
>>161914555
S1 Yukinoshitas were CUTE
>>
File: Dayone.png (989KB, 1230x1176px) Image search: [Google]
Dayone.png
989KB, 1230x1176px
>>161915370
>>
>>161915370
>>161915401
A worst
>>
>>161915346
Don't pay attention. It's your typical contrarian.
>>
File: IMG_6398.jpg (27KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6398.jpg
27KB, 225x350px
/8maninhighschoolhere/ ama
>>
File: 1470899758666.jpg (104KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1470899758666.jpg
104KB, 450x450px
>>
>>161915455
Implying you ever had the balls to call a Chad out
>>
>>161915401
Day1 a CUTE!
>>
>>161915495
I think I'm gonna have a heart boner when 8man kisses Yukino.
>>
File: IMG_2541.jpg (375KB, 1280x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2541.jpg
375KB, 1280x2160px
Why are they trying to turn Hachiman into a fat fuck?
>>
>>161915455
/saikainallboyshighschool/ here
>>
>>161915499
I actually did , I've always had a bit of a temper.
But most chads made fun of me but didn't bully me because I don't live in a shitty country where that happens in high school.
Funny thing, now I'm friends with some of the chads in my class and see them like once every few months, they sometimes bother me about the fact that I never talked/had no friends in high school.
>>
>>161915455
Did you get punched by Chad in the rooftop of a building during the school festival?
What happened to Yukino?
>>
>>161915611
>>161910063
How did she know about the genuine meme again?
>>
>>161915642
>How did she know about the genuine meme again?
Iroha -> Hayato -> Haruno
>>
>>161915642
Iroha told her
>>
>>161915626
Hayama never punched 8man, he just grabbed him
>>
>>161915626
But Hayato never punched him, just grabbed him against the wall.
Also Yukino marries 8man and live happily ever after.
>>
>>161915666
Does Hayato even know about /genuine/?
>>
>>161915626
Fucked Chad like all the other attractive women in real life.
>>
>>161915670
They barely know each other.
If anything sensei told Haruno.
Sensei found out by Yui probably.
>>
>>161915611
Because chocolate is genuine.
>>
>>161915611
Does Orimoto count as sexhair?
>>
>>161915697
His conversation with 8man after Iroha confessed to him seems to imply he knew, right?
>>
>>161915666
That makes sense, probably told him while conffesing.
Sasuga /a/
>>
>>161915617
How ugly are you?
>>
File: IMG_2542.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2542.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>161915724
No. Orimoto's hair is like some half straight half curly shit.

Now pic related is genuine sex hair
>>
File: 1454785044494.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454785044494.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>161915724
Yes, and when she and 8man get to college, it'll be wildanimalsexfordayshair.
>>
>>161915776
Is this anime like schol days or the world resets for every girl?
>>
>>161911298
That's pretty much it. Both are afraid to be wrong about the other, as it would destroy their false sense of peace and shake the status quo. They both have to get past their respective vices as 8man has got to learn he is worth loving and is allowed to love Yukino, while Yukino has got to become a support to 8man and be able to stand up to her own problems that are not intrinsically related to him.
>>
>>161915739
So Iroha told Hayato about /genuine/ in Disneyland like >>161915741
said?
I wonder what was the confession like.
>>
File: 1434813673125.jpg (308KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1434813673125.jpg
308KB, 1920x1080px
>>161915782
>>
>>161915802
That is my guess yes.
I imagine it was something along the lines of
>I heard Hikigaya-senpai talk about wanting something genuine and it made me want something genuine. So Hayato-kun please remodel my shithole
>>
>>161915791
No, it's the opposite of a School Days. Amagami is lighthearted romance that resets every 6 episodes and every girl wins, that's why it's so well liked
>>
>>161915802
She tells 8man in the train
It was probably something like
"I heard from a certain senpai that we should reach for genuine things, and I genuinly want to reach for your micro jap dick"
>>
>>161915776
Kaoru a second best after Ai.
>>
>>161915821
Isn't she cold with that miniskirt?
>>
File: tobe or not tobe.jpg (23KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
tobe or not tobe.jpg
23KB, 225x350px
>>161915802
Pic related for Iroha's confession.
>>
>>161915869
no wonder she got turned down.
>>
>>161915869
Is there anyone in the series who genuinely likes Tobe?
>>
>>161915869
Feel made Iroha a recolor of Their version of Haruno.
8man states she is like a lvl 5 Harunomon but I liked Haruno s1 design better.
>>
File: raw-viewer.php.jpg (202KB, 875x1282px) Image search: [Google]
raw-viewer.php.jpg
202KB, 875x1282px
>>161915898
Ebina.
She just has her own reasons for not going for him so quickly.
>>
>>161915898
Ebina sort of likes him but she doesn't want to destroy Hayato's clique and wants to stay as friends. That's why Hachiman went with the fake confession
>>
>>161915917
>>161915922
I think Ebina just wants to be friends with him.
>>
>>161915917
>>161915922
Why did 8man do that? Isn't Hayato's shallow group of friends everything he hates? Why did he help the status quo?
>>
>>161915922
He had to save the clique to keep Yui away from him, so he could have more time to be with Yukino.
>>
>>161915952
They spent like 15 minutes explaining why, please rewatch.
And if then you don't understand the read the novel.
>>
>>161915952
>Why did he help the status quo?
Because he is a great guy. With a martyr complex.

He was in a situation where he thought he was the one who could do something that would make everyone happy.
>>
>>161915898
Watari likes his VA
>>
>>161915952
To prove that he could do it essentially. He decided to hurt himself because once again, he doesn't deserve happiness, but he isn't willing to let others fight for their own happiness.

Yukino got really pissed that he would force a shitty confession out of himself at the expense of himself for some people who don't care about him. Yui got upset that he confessed to someone else.
>>
>>161915898
Hachiman likes him, even if he was a dick with him after the sagami shitstorm then he again became one of his bests aquitances.
>>
>>161915994
It goes deeper than that with Yukino.
She was moved when he saved her by sacrificing in the Sagami arc, but then he sacrifices himself without telling her anything, in her pov that's a lack of trust.
>>
>>161915994
>>161916040
I would also say that she has the same anger Yui had and also didn't want to see him confess to a girl.
>>
File: IMG_6634.jpg (39KB, 322x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6634.jpg
39KB, 322x456px
Who invented Yahallo?
>>
>>161916074
Haruno tbqhfam
>>
>>161916074
Probably her mom. I think it's their mating call or how they lure men.
>>
>>161916074
Why did they change her eye color in the anime?
Blue eyes look so good with her orange/pink hair.
>>
>>161916188
Yui's hair isn't actually pink either. Maybe she wears contact lenses.
>>
>>161916040
Essentially that. It gets even worse before the genuine speech as he keeps lying to her and using underhanded tactics to keep the 3 of them "happy". She saw that he was betraying himself, and was refusing to change. So she then kicked him out of the club, with the pretense of wanting him to hate her. But he said fuck that and went full genuine on her.
>>
Why is Tobe so based?
>>
>>161916285
Because he's too stupid to be fake and is the only genuine character
>>
>>161916321
What the fuck?
>>
>>161916321
Sensei is genuine also.
>you will never meet young sensei
>>
>>161916067
That, coupled with the lack of trust and watching him hurt himself again. That's why Yukino is genuine and Yui isn't because Yukino is extremely willing to be tough on 8man because she loves him. Yui loves him too, but is unwilling to lose face in front of him, as she knows she would lose against Yukino. Yukino loves the 8man that is sardonic, but enjoys the time he spends with her, hero or not. Yui loves the idea of 8man as a hero, but is slowly realizing he can't keep doing that, and her view of him will change.
>>
File: IMG_6390.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6390.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>161916382
Yui is a dumb whore who fell for some random retard that saved her stupid dog.
Yukino is an intellectual lady that became mutually enamoured with the man that shared some of her viewpoints and was so similar yet so different from her, true love.
>>
>>161916188
Her eyes are actually brown, although I'd say it's a good choice since everyone and their mom has blue eyes in the LN.
>>
>>161916525
Irohasu~ has brown eyes.
>>
>>161916494
Sable is a cute dog friend. Yui falling for 8man makes sense with her character, as she is shown to keep up appearances and like cool things. 8man is cool in her mind, so feels obligated to fall in love with him.

Yukino loves 8man because he's the first person willing to sit with her and essentially "melt" her ice cold personality by the only way he knows how. He is real with her and genuinely wants to know her for her, not as an Haurno's sister or an the most famous girl in school. He doesn't care about that superficial stuff.
>>
File: GFjoSwg.jpg (74KB, 900x428px) Image search: [Google]
GFjoSwg.jpg
74KB, 900x428px
Leaked S3 designs.
>>
File: IMG_2544.jpg (113KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2544.jpg
113KB, 600x338px
>>161916615
So I wasn't the only one who saw Hachiman's albino brother in Railgun S

The resemblance is uncanny
>>
>>161916765
Zoku and Railgun S have the same character designer.
>>
sore aru
>>
FUCK GENUINE AND FUCK FRIENDS
>>
>>161917309
calm down
>>
I feel bad for Yui. She won't win in the main series and ANOTHER ends in a way that makes it seem like a bad end that betrays the entire series. Hopefully she'll come out of this relatively unscathed because they still might have year 3 together. Imagine them all being in the same class.
>>
>>161917309
>FUCK FRIENDS

Yeah that's 8man's endgame
>>
>>161917550
>ANOTHER

That shit is bad, i had high hope for it.
>>
>>161917665
That's the point of it. It isn't the right ending for the series, so it comes off intentionally fan-ficcy, but has a somewhat grim ending. Hachiman and Yui aren't meant to last because she isn't a penguin to Hachiman.
>>
File: crying beta.jpg (24KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
crying beta.jpg
24KB, 690x388px
>m-muh genuine
Nigga you have hot bitches drooling over your dick left and right just have a threesome already ya beta bitchboy no one gives a fuck about genuine
>>
>>161918015
fuck without love from both side is pityful
>>
>>161918015
>wanting to form real relationships to avoid becoming a Hayato
>beta

8man sees the bullshit anon.
>>
>>161918015
It's the opposite of beta. He could have an easy way out like Hayato but decides to conquer a woman like a true man
>>
File: 8man and Yukino.jpg (39KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
8man and Yukino.jpg
39KB, 599x449px
>>
>>161915143
Sagami is complete and utter CUTE
>>
>>161918658
Imagine being Sagami to be scold by 8man until you wet yourself waking up to unspeakable dreams every morning

Tbh, she is a bitch but her friends are bitchier
>>
>>161918395
>conquer a woman
The cock conquers all women. No need for teen drama.
>>
>>161918754
Well he's a dumbfuck teenager wait till he's 25 and he'll start being more logical
>>
>>161915898
Iroha will bear him many children.
>>
>>161918406
>8man after last volume
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWH_9VRWn8Y
>>
>Not a single Saki post in this thread
>>
>>161918950
Saki gave her chocolate, she lost
>>
>>161918950
Who?
>>
>>161918950
SakiSaki 5 dorrah
>>
File: fcc61f493661e519b27c97023d6d3623.jpg (165KB, 779x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fcc61f493661e519b27c97023d6d3623.jpg
165KB, 779x1200px
>>161918950
Saki is poor delinquent trash
>>
>>161919036
Poor women make good wife
>>
>>161918977
I want to know Saki's past, for some reason I feel like she had a far worse life than anyone else, that goes beyond simple relationship problems and is something far more sinister.
>>
>>161919055
I think she's just poor
>>
>>161919055
She used to fuck that guy from the bridge scene. He would put out his cigarettes on her butt. That's why she wears black lace, to show you the darkness of her soul.
>>
>>161918406
These penguins fucked Yui. They ruined her chances.
>>
>>161919208
Fucking penguins REEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1435449784857.jpg (247KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1435449784857.jpg
247KB, 1000x1200px
>>161902476
MC gets genuine end with Yukino or bust with loner end.
>>
>>161919055
I know a girl with a very similar personality and singularities irl, she's in her midnthirties and after shitty relationships she settled for a guy 10 years younger than her. So she had some of sensei too huh?
>>
>>161919288
Yukino will get her pan-san
>>
>>161919288
Loner end is the most genuine end
>>
>>161919371
Man I hope so. 8man deserves to be happy.
>>
>>161919372
No, it's actually the fakest of ends, we as human beigns are social creatures, lonelyness is an artificial barrier the weak hearted make to avoid being hurt yet we must break it eventually for our emotional growth.
>>
>>161919372
Totsuka end is most genuine end
>>
>>161919288
Nah. Happy genuine ending is the way to go.
>>
>>161919439
I want totsuka to make babies with haruno!
>>
>>161919428
You mean I can't live if I don't have a girlfriend or a wife/partner?
>>
>>161919537
crazy motherfucker
>>
>>161919537
I'd fap to a totsuka/haruno femdom doujin
>>
Are there more series like this?
Pic related started like a shitty version of it but quickly evolved into a self aware and actually fun parody
Haganai is too fucking retarded besides the first few episodes and people only watched for the godtier designs
>>
>>161919622
Just imagine the sex. Which one would do the penetrating?
>>
>>161919609
Dont worry, I'll be your partner anon
>>
>>161919609
or friends
or people
Loner end is the absolute worst ending for 8man since it means he went nowhere and gets the same end as where he started, being a creep who no one interacts with.
>>
File: IMG_6637.jpg (38KB, 509x289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6637.jpg
38KB, 509x289px
>>161919684
Forgot the pic
>>
>>161919659
>>161919686

get out, hetfags
>>
>>161919428
Fuck off normie.
>>
>>161919720
>Yui, Hachiman and Yukinon
>>
>>161919720
Is it actually parody now? I stopped watching after like episode 3. People were comparing that MC to 8man but they're really nothing alike
>>
>>161919710
Hachiman doesn't need a fucking ship to live he could just be a successful writer on philoshophy.He could still be friends with the girls after college.
>>
>>161919794
No it's shit. Don't touch it. The threads are also bad.
>>
>>161919794
MC turned out to be a martial arts expert and genious who pretends to be dumb and enrolled in the school for safety against the goverment or some shit.

It's like Zaimokuza's self insert manga.
>>
>>161919785
>normie
>not riaju
Fuck off
>>
>>161919710
Loner end is pretty much impossible at this point. He interacted with too many people after the election thanks to Iroha.
>>
>>161919838
He could also dress like a furry and go to conventions. Neither will happen though.
>>
>>161919873
>It's like Zaimokuza's self insert manga.
You have my attention.
>>
File: IMG_6638.jpg (60KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6638.jpg
60KB, 313x470px
Their Yukino is shit.
Their Haruno is male
>>
>>161919954
That would be boring because Yukino will win,and I fucking forgot this is a romance novel,are there any shows where MC isn't bounded by shipfaggotry/aromantic?
>>
>>161920055
>Yui's VA voices a side character.
Oh the irony.
>>
>>161920055
Their Hachiman is shit as well. That entire show is just one giant no.
>>
>>161920074
Mahjong legend Akagi doesn't even have woman but no one is gay.
Rommance is simply inexistant.
>>
>>161919684
Hyouka is the closest thing I can think of but the protagonist is a loner because he's simply lazy as shit

It's also far more moe and adorable thanks to the kyoani touch, if you don't like those things forget about it
>>
File: tumblr_oqoupnqPBD1rtk3c9o1_500.png (592KB, 487x585px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqoupnqPBD1rtk3c9o1_500.png
592KB, 487x585px
At least Yui will get her Hikki in another universe
>>
>>161920161
>loner
>two good friends
>no one looks down on him
>>
Sensei is actual best girl but Hikky was born a decade too late, which is a shame. She has by far the best grasp of the situation, she has had both Yukinon and Haruna as her students, she sees through Hikky's facade and besides his sister is the only one who really sees his underlying vulnerability for what it is.

The Festival Committee arc established that most people around hikky are either straight up fucking stupid or at the very least blissfully unaware of the world around them.

Haruna and Sensei were the only outsiders who caught on to Hikky's criticism of Sagami and championing of Yukinon by proxy, which Yukinon repaid when she told those morons at christmas to stop larping with dumb buzzwords and actually fucking work.

Sensei locking herself in a room with yukinon and hikky until they both finally get the goddamn spaghetti out of their pockets is definitely the easiest way for this genuine shit to be resolved. She's shown a willingness to play matchmaker before, one more push is all it'll really take.

My GOAT ending would be Hikky making good on his promise and "saves" Yukinon from her family's meddling. Goes full 8man on yukimom and haruna, possibly with sensei's backing on behalf of her students. Yukidad steps in when things start to go south, puts his foot down like when yukinon got her own place. Yukinon finally moves out of her sister's shadow by choosing a grizzlybear over unwanted family obligation.
>>
>>161919963
What do you think the Pan-san suit is for.
>>
>>161920204
Hachiman also has two good friends, the fat otaku and the trap. Your point?
>>
>>161920227
>Sensei is actual best girl
Pleb taste.
>>
>>161920227
>in a room with yukinon and hikky until they both finally get the goddamn spaghetti out of their pockets is definitely the easiest way for this genuine shit to be resolved.
Well, that's more or less what happened in the VN ending.
>>
>>161920316
B-but that is universally agreed upon by the fandom?
D-do I not fit in yet?
>>
>>161920227
I hope she actually gets married to someone by the end. I hope Watari doesn't plan to make her suffer alone just to appease the waifufags
>>
>>161920389
But to whom? There are no male adults in Oregairu's world.
>>
>>161920360
She is easily the worst character (not the worst girl though) of the series. Plain and cliched.
>>
>>161920227
Fuck off
>>
>>161920457
There's that one gym teacher from the first season. There's also that gigolo she dated.
>>
>>161920457
To me
>>
>>161920460
She looks that way because Hachiman doesn't even try to understand adults.
>>
>>161920545
No she's just a bunch of tropes slapped onto each other. Smoking, drinking, single cake.
>>
>>161920545
She looks that way because Watari used your typical cake trope. With drinking, complaints about marriage etc.
>>
>>161920583
DEATH TO IROHA
>>
>>161920583
That she's shit? We already know.
>>
>>161920610
>>161920608
shit taste
>>
>>161920608
IROHA OR DEATH
>>
>>161920608
I'm a senseifag and even I hate her and her fans.
>>
>>161920638
>being the most delusional shitter in the entire fanbase
kek
>>
File: iroha and hayama.jpg (61KB, 500x768px) Image search: [Google]
iroha and hayama.jpg
61KB, 500x768px
>>161920621
>>161920630
Good Irohasu
>>
>>161920583
I want Iroha to brap on my face
>>
>>161920574
Yeah and it's not like Yukino's just a long black haired stoic overachiever with a vulnerable side and wants MCs dick. Such a unique character we've never seen before.
>>
>>161920665
I think she's fairly unique. Other characters have tried to copy her, but they can't quite get it right.
>>
>>161920665
There's also Yui the dumb airhead bitch who is actually a virgin
>>
>>161920692
No they were dogshit. Every single scene with her made me cringe.
>>
>>161920665
>>161920574

Reminder that you could trivialize any character in fiction with bland descriptions, to not look any further is to simply ignore even the tiniest amount of depth which is a sign of being a shitter
>>
>>161920692
>Huuuh!?
>>
>>161920692
I miss wavy hands man
>>
>>161920774
Fuck off
>>
>>161920800
How autistic are you?
>>
>>161920574
Those aren't tropes those are incredibly common descriptors for a ton of women across the world let alone Japan where they still smoke like it's the '50s.

Her actual character traits include:
>>Clingy, nosy, matchmaker sensei with a heart of gold that sees through MC's rationalizations and doesn't let him get off with logically convincing but ultimately miserable arguments for why he thinks he should remain a loner, demands more satisfying explanations for his actions and forces him to examine the root cause of his feelings and problems. Is the ultimate catalyst for the entire story by forcing Hachiman to join the service club, knows more about Haruna and Yukinon than almost anyone else, sees their similarities and differences to 8man.

How could anyone honestly hate sensei after the bridge scene?

"Attractive, single teacher nearing 30 with a smoking habit and long black hair" describes the teacher in Classroom of the Elite too, but they're fucking polar opposites as far as actual characterization goes.
>>
>>161920774
I want a webm of him
>>
>>161920844
About the same as (You)
>>
>>161920862
>Haruna
Fuck off and fuck off with your headcanon bullshit. Sensei doesn't know squat about Hachiman.
>>
>>161920227
>Sensei locking herself in a room with yukinon and hikky until they both finally get the goddamn spaghetti out of their pockets is definitely the easiest way for this genuine shit to be resolved.
Or it's the premise of a hot doujin. Not unlike the one where sensei drags 8man to a love hotel and proclaims the root of his problem is he needs to get laid, only including Yukino.
>>
>>161920742
>>161920862
Hiratsuka, Shinonome Hazuki, Chihiro Sengoku, Kazuki Kuwanomi, Akiko Tanizaki and Mayumi Nishikino are literally the same character.
>How could anyone honestly hate sensei after the bridge scene?
It's not about hate. She is just a bunch of tropes.
>>
>>161920800
Calm down anon, we need to be PRODUCTIVE as a group and PRODUCE results together
>>
>>161920926
Whenever any talks about her it's literally that she's just a cake. The same goes for the trap.
>>
>>161920742
This
>>
>>161920956
I'd let you produce and synergize with my boner
>>
>>161920911
Sorry I misspelled worst girl's name, doesn't make what I said about haruno any less right.
Hachimam has straight up fucking said his teacher is the kind of woman he could easily fall in love with, to the point he gives a rare heartfelt compliment by saying the men she's around must have awful taste to not see her as a catch.
>>
>>161913073
>>161913505
Why just Iroha? I'd really like if Yui and Yukino would also follow her example and do the same thing, you know? A combo would be nice.
>>
>>161920862
To Yukinofags, every Yahari girl is just a collection of tropes except their long black haired kuudere #51326.
>>
File: 54321403_p10.png (192KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
54321403_p10.png
192KB, 500x700px
>>161920956
>>
>>161921092
Nah, I think all of the main girls have depth to them
>>
>>161921133
Because you're retarded.
>>
>>161921092
No ones complaining about Yui or Ebina or Miura. Only about Sensei and trap.
>>
>>161921092
Most girls are really good characters. Watari is really great at this. But not Sensei.
>>
>>161921158
Says the brainlet who can't see characters past their initial tropes
>>
>in another they slotted Yui into Yukino's position in the infirmary
How can Yuifags deny the foreshadowing? He's making it as plainly obvious that Yui will lose in the main story as he can.
>>
Yuihaters really got some weird head-canon going inside their heads.
It's kind of pathetic, really.
>>
>>161921078
Iroha is for debauchery. Yui is for pure. Yukino is for Hayama.
>>
>>161921182
>Most girls are really good characters.
No. Kill yourself.
>>
>>161921092
But I am a yukinofag, that's why I like sensei so much in the first place. She's been playing wingman since day fucking
>>
>>161921078
Because YY is pure
>>
>>161921225
Let me guess, Irohafag?
>>
>>161921225
What if I don't?
>>
>>161921247
Then he's going to cry.
>>
>>161921192
>Says the brainlet who can't see characters past their initial tropes
You actually posted this without noticing the irony so now I'm completely certain you have a sub-80 IQ.
>>
>>161921092
8manfag here. Every single character is a collection of tropes, Hachiman included. WW has actually always been a pretty bad writer, he's just able to write shitty stuff in a really enjoyable way, he's good with words, and pretty knowledgable, but the actual stuff he's writing about is something you'd easily found in any soap-opera's plot, really.
>>
>>161921294
Ebin!
>>
>>161921243
Yes. Totally.
>>
>>161921315
Fuck off k-dramafag. 8manfags are also cancer.
>>
>>161921243
>Most girls are really good characters.
>No.
>Let me guess, Irohafag?
Is reading not your strong suit?
>>
>>161921348
Figures. Why is your kind so unpleasant to deal with?
>>
>>161921349
Or maybe people like you who love to create flame are the actual cancer?
>>
>>161921354
So hachimanfag then?
>>
>>161921379
Not as bad as YOUR kind. You know, the bitching kind.
>>
>>161921391
I'm not the Human Torch.
>>
>>161921425
I'm sorry but Irohafags are the worst, then waifufags, then the people that don't like the show and just come here to bitch. Selfinsertfags belong there as well.
>>
Nothing ever changed in these threads since 2015. Yukinofags are the usual cancer who bitch and complain and attack all the others, no changes whatsoever.
>>
>irohafags show up
>everyone immediately turns hostile
>>
Please everyone stop being so angry, we should all love and respect each other
>>
>>161921490
>irohafags show up, thread goes to shit
Like clockwork
>>
>>161921526
I just wanted to talk about penguins
>>
>>161921476
Except objectively speaking the thread went to shit the second Irohafags came in.
>>
>>161921490
>anyothergirlfags show up
>everyone immediately turns hostile
That's what happens when Yukinofags act as autistic as their favorite girl and start sperging whenever someone complements a side character.
>>
>>161921583
Case in point:
>>161921599
>>
>>161921583
Except it was a Senseifag and some 8manfags. Yukinofags start shit whoever the fuck it is then blame Irohafags.
>>
>>161921669
No, Irohafags always announce that they enter a thread and then do their thing
>>
>>161921490
That's the reason the last translatorfags left years ago. At first they only translated Iroha pics for a while, to see if people here would stop complaining, but when they realized they wouldn't stop, and what's more, that they were actually getting worse, they just stopped translating and left this hellhole. Some actually went to other places to continue translating stuff, not just Iroha pics, but I've never seen any of that stuff here after that. That's saying A LOT about the kind of shit that haunts these threads.
And for those few people who cared back then, and that still care now, THAT pastebin was actually update various time since back then, just saying.
>>
>>161921658
>anyone who hates Yukinofags must be an Irohafag!
Iroha is shit and you should kill yourself.
>>
>>161921599
How do you know they're yukinofags? In fact the only people who actually revealed themselves as one were complimenting other characters
>>
>>161921722
Those times were awful.
>>
>>161921724
1. I'm not a Yukinofag
2. Irohafags do usually always try starting shit.
3. This entire fandom is shit.
4. Yesterday's thread was another Irohacancer thread, but halfway theough it became decent because no one talked about her.
5. This thread was worse than the one of yesterday, but still somewhat better than the usual garbage these threads are until the last 50 posts or so.
>>
>>161921736
Its Yuipollfag. He does this shit in every thread.
>>
>>161921821
I think you either misquoted, or don't even know what the hell I was talking about.
>>
>>161921892
>>161921895
Thank you so much for proving
me
>>161921476
right.
>>
>>161921997
Neither of us is a yukinofag though
>>
File: bruh.jpg (68KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
68KB, 1280x719px
Yahari General was a mistake.
>>
>>161902803
> she comes off as a "holier than thou"

Well, Hachiman has Haruno on the HachiXYukino shipping side, and Yuki-Dad might side with Yukino again and override Yuki-Mom
>>
>>161922046
Just stop replying to him. Its that fucking easy.
>>
>>161921892
Oh course nothing happens if you don't have anybody to attack. It's like complaining that hooligans are actually decent people when they're only amonst themselves and not fighting with other teams.
>>
>>161903622
>>161903742

Hayama actually discusses deep things and his innermost thoughts with Hachiman, not with his clique members.
>>
You think we'll see Komachi in high school soon?
>>
File: 1504046133227.jpg (141KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1504046133227.jpg
141KB, 1000x667px
How's the VN?
>>
>>161902803
>I don't think so, she comes off as a "holier than thou" self righteous cunt
Yeah, because her younger daughter is any different.
This reminds me so much of Erinafags from SnS.
Both characters are as shitty as their parent, but nobody here seems to realize that, and only blame the parent. Neo-/a/ in a nutshell.
>>
>>161903889
No, she initially joined because she thought Yukino was cool. She wanted to give cookies to Hachiman as thanks, however yes she quickly fell in love with him seeing how he cared for others. Still, that doesn't grant her a "right to win" or "deserving of Hachiman" any other such nonsense, romantic relationship is a two-way thing. If Hachiman prefers Yukino there is nothing to be done.
>>
>>161922069
>and then there's THIS SORTA retard
Bruh, it's full of shit here, not just one. Wake the the fuck up.
>>
>>161922229
If you were to reply to every shitty post in this thread I guarantee you 90% of them are from one guy. Or at very least replies to shit he started.

But that is the problem with generals. they always attract those "people"
>>
Could somebody please explain to me Yui's weird reaction back in volume 2/episode 5? You know, the second study session with Saika instead of Hachiman?
Was it some sort of mistake or shortcoming from Watari or was it actually planned and never properly explained?
>>
>>161922163
They seem like shitty cash grabs, but I guess if you really like one of the side girls it could be worth it.
>>
>>161922278
Generals are MADE of those "people" that's why no one fucking likes them.
>>
>>161922278
Yeah, because it's obviously only 1 guy who loves to shit things up.
How's the first month on the chan been treating you, son?
>>
>>161922196
Yui's only reason to give a shit about the club was 8man, what are you on about
>>
>>161922386
More than 10 years anon. After a while you will be able to recognize regular shitposters don't worry.

Not saying the rest is high discussion but all it takes is one poster with severe autism to drag an entire thread into the abyss.
>>
>>161922389
yeah right, then how would you explain this?
>>161922319
i was just thinking about that if you were going to give that sort of reply. perfect timing.
>>
>>161910660

The only thing that is settled is that you are willfully obtuse and can't read obvious signs a girl in love. Yukino's actions, manner of speaking to him in later arcs and gift she made are signs she loves Hachiman. Only a socially inept autist denies those and can't see the truth.
>>
>>161922431
Not him, but
>more than 10 years
and you still believe in the
>sameanon
crap? Are you kidding me?
>>
>>161912088

You're confused, Yukino has been treated badly by her sister and manipulated by guilt from her Mother. Those two are the ones needing treatment, Yukino only needs love and affirmation of her worth, to not measure herself in the eyes of those two bent family members.
>>
>>161910063

Hachiman used the phrase on the phone with her, talking about his feelings in the past for Orimoto as being one-sided and not genuine.
>>
>>161921195
She fixes him up but Yukino was there. She wasn't bothered or anything by it like Yui was.
>>
>>161922483
You're so full of shit you must be a 5 tonnes obese, mate.
>>
>>161922510
I believe we all overestimate the amount of people who regularly post. Especially in dedicated threads like these. Even just a small marking like boards with flags you will recognize a lot of posters. /a/ isn't any different.
>>
Yui ending with Yukino as the best friend for both is my prevision for the ending.
Just like the end of V3 foreshadowed.
>>
>>161922439
Yui's only reason for joining the club was to get closer to Hachiman. She had her eye on him ever since the accident and couldn't really talk to him because of his demeanor in the classroom. Then she saw the way he interacted in the clubroom and saw it as the perfect opportunity. Yes, she becomes good friends with Yukino. But her original intention was the 8. As for whatever you're talking about with volume 5, you'll have to be more specific because I haven't read it recently
>>
>>161922580
No, she was bothered by it. Yui is just much easier to read and shows emotion easily. Yui was dying inside in the main series. Yukino wasn't too pleased either but she didn't convey it the same way.
>>
>>161913514

nonsense, Hachiman will be on vol 13 if there is one, perhaps with both girls
>>
>>161922643
She liked Yukino from the get go though. Hachiman was a part in it but not everything. Yui's main goal isn't to be his GF.
>>
>>161913966
Yukino is on 8 covers; no other girl is on so many covers.
>>
>>161922819
I am not so sure. I think the cookie thing is a little more than just wanting to thank him. Because she already send snacks to him which were eaten by komachi. Essentially she had done what is to be expected at that point. But after it she started to look at 8man. Right from the get go she knew his habits and his laugh and shit. But didn't know how to reach out to him.
>>
>>161922819
>Yui's main goal isn't to be his GF
It is though. Or it was at least
>>
>>161922819
Ultimate goal is to become his wife
>>
>>161916282

Yukino never kicked Hachiman out of the club. She did tell him to take a break from coming to the club, that he didn't have to force himself to attend while working on Iroha's problems with the Christmas event.
>>
>>161922897
How many date idea and wedding plans are in her diary? How many descriptions of ripping other girls' faces off for looking at Hikki does she have in there?
>>
>>161922990
She was still trying to distance him from the club. She didn't seem happy to do it though so it wasn't malicious.
>>
>>161922995
Way too many to count
>>
>>161922882
>But didn't know how to reach out to him.
Stalk him and get more info. Being a 9/10 works most of the time.
>>
>>161922894
In fact, now that I think about it she was ready to completely stop attending club after she misunderstood and thought 8man and Yukino were dating
>>
>>161916282
What did she want for him to change? He did reduce the tendency to self sacrifice.
>>
>>161922882
So she had a crush on him from the start? He was a massive dick to her. She was tsun as fuck in the beginning so it isn't like she doesn't have her own hang ups.

What happened to her tsun? She is pure deredere now.
>>
>>161923236
It can still implying she loves Yukino. A stronger evidence will be when she tried to confess to 8man during the way back home from fireworks
>>
>>161923236

Yui had *already* stopped coming to the club because Hachiman offended her. It was during that time she met Hachiman and Yukino and thought they were dating. She came to the club after that when Yukino asked her to, even though she said she probably didn't want to hear what Yukino had to say (thinking it would be about a dating relationship with Hachiman)
>>
Yui will win. Screencap this.
>>
>>161923453

Doesn't fit the logic of the story, she'd have to change to make Hachiman seriously consider her. Maybe that might happen, I see posibility where both girls fix their problems and confess to him.
>>
>>161923502
At the same time?
>>
>>161923299
>So she had a crush on him from the start?
Yes. At least from the start of us watching. Most likely started after he came back healed.
>>
>>161923588

the etiquette of the way it's done over there would mean individually...though one might overhear another doing it.
>>
>>161923588
Well his Youth romantic comedy is wrong. It would be very wrong to never have any girlfriend and then have two girls confess to you while not wanting to hurt either.
>>
>>161923429
But how would she have handled them dating if they actually were? How Wil she handle it now?
>>
>>161923626

No, Yui at first seems grossed out with Hachiman and offended at how he acts. She thought Yukino was cool and enjoyed being with her at first. But the loving feelings for Hachiman come soon after, it's obvious when she gets Hachiman's phone number.
>>
>>161923721

eh, I think it's clear from the ending Yui is not going to hold back for Yukino's sake any more, it's "war" for the 8
>>
>>161923721
Knife fight
>>
Yui isn't obsessed with him right?
>>
>>161923731
So what is with the handmade chocolate and trying to probe him about the accident? If she truly was grossed out or didn't care she had no obligation at that point anymore.
Also it is weird how sensei told her to go to the service club. Given how attentive Sensei is to 8man she likely noticed Yui looking at him or something and tried to force him into having friends.
>>
>>161923698
>>161923644
Just saying because order of confessions is very important
>>
>>161923731
Then why did she seems triggered by Hikki spending time alone with a pretty girl?
>>
>>161923731
You need to stop taking everything at face value.
>>
Why are these threads still a thing?
>>
>>161923897
Because new novels are coming up along with a third season?
>>
>>161923897
Volume 12 comes out soon fag, it's an ongoing series again
>>
>>161923840
Pretty sure Sensei just divert her to the club, her joining was purely by her own
>>
>>161923885
Fucking this, girl in jealousy is so precious
>>
>>161923859
Maybe at the same time but the answers will be delivered at different times. Do they even need to confess? No one in the story doesn't know YY like 8
>>
>>161923982
Why is jealousy so fucking cute in girls but so fucking disgusting in men?
>>
>>161924000
Checked. And I honestly think Yui will never truly confess
>>
>>161924000
>No one in the story doesn't know YY like 8
Except for he himself.
>>
>>161923922

not enough material for a 3rd season, a season takes six volumes
>>
>>161924041
Probably because you're a dude. Girls think jealously is cute too at times
>>161924077
8man is definitely aware of Yui's feelings for him
>>
>>161923887

you need to pay attention to body language, it's obvious when Yui's feelings for Hachiman start
>>
>>161924041
Only in 2D. In 3D men's jealousy is funny or tragic and women's are scary and annoying.
>>
>>161924110
Considering how much the first two season skipped they could adapt 3 volumes without skipping anything
>>
>>161924129
>8man is definitely aware of Yui's feelings for him
My mistake. I forgot both of the girl's initials were YY. He knows Yui likes him. I don't think he knows Yukino does.
>>
amazing it will be Yukino and not Yui who will get them all to address their real feelings.

Yui proposed a bad and fake solution
>>
>>161924193
>Yui proposed a bad and fake solution
Intentionally though because she wanted to see it shut down by 8man.
>>
>>161924060
That'd suck since it is the one thing she wants in the series. Third times the charm though. 8man isn't going to shut her down again.
>>
>>161924163

but that would be out of time sequence, the season where canon ended is winter and cold and most the skipped material is when club relationships were different and time of year different. those could be OVA but not a season
>>
>>161920227
>Sensei is actual best girl but Hikky was born a decade too late

>Implying the age gap matters

Wewlad
>>
>>161924238
I think he meant they just shouldn't skip so much this time.
>>
>>161924187
How come Haruno and Hayama saw it as early as volume 4? It is pretty obvious, especially after the chocolate making event.
>>
>>161924220

No, she only suspected he wouldn't let her get away with it. She was unhappy with Hachiman for stopping it, because she knew it affirmed Hachiman worried about Yukino more than her which has been true the whole story. Hachiman has been obsessed with Yukino since first meeting her like no other person, even more obvious in LN
>>
>>161921126
Kek
>>
>>161924154
>it's obvious when Yui's feelings for Hachiman start
You're right, it is. And it's when he saves her dog
>>
>>161924279
They grew up with her. They know her the best.
>>
Post your delusion

Hikki want Yukinon want Yui want Hikki. A love triangle
>>
>>161924282
Yui was vague as fuck though. 8man thought that they were talking about Yukino's problem. Yui and Yukino were discussing the 8 bowl.
>>
>>161924315
8man makes the entire Yukinoshita family his harem.
>>
Do girls irl as complex as depicted in yahari? I cant read them
>>
>>161924315

No anon, that is not a love triangle. You'd need 3 people each having some kind of sexual or dating relationship with at least one of the others, and one person with 2 of the others, for that.

There is no love triangle, liking or loving someone, even confessing to them, doesn't make a side of a love triangle.

A man having sex or dating two other women does, for example.
>>
>>161924279
I think they're all consciously aware of their feelings for each other, they were just refusing to acknowledge it. Even Haruno calls them out on it
>>
>>161924393
No, wouldn't make sense because Yui said "she'd take it all"

Hachiman's inner thoughts:
"She didn't specify what "it" was, because that would confirm things for all of us"

the "it" was him!
>>
Anyone else get the impression that Yui's group knows she likes 8man but don't give a shit? Hayama knows for sure, he even told her to give it her best in volume 2=
>>
>>161924469
Overthinking and interpreting everything to the level of Yahari characters would be considered extremely strange in real life for anyone.
>>
>>161924580
>the "it" was him!
I don't think he knows that. It would refer to Yukino's problem since that is what was on his mind. Of the three his head was the farthest from romance.
>>
>>161924315
Hayama's "Y" is actually Yumiko
>>
>>161924602
Hayama is waiting patiently until she crawls back to him.
>>
>>161924469
They would be weird in a worrying way
>>
File: CGFolguUIAIetd6.jpg (112KB, 787x1208px) Image search: [Google]
CGFolguUIAIetd6.jpg
112KB, 787x1208px
Good Irohasu, everyone!
>>
>>161924676

How would "I'll take it all" be construed in any way, shape or form to be referencing Yukino's problem. It wasn't, and Yukino starting to cry about it meant Yukino didn't care one bit for the part about Yui claiming to know solution to Yukino's problem. It clearly only meant 1 thing.
>>
>>161924469
>3d girls complex
Just assume that they are greedy disloyal bitches and you got this.
>>
>>161924691
That's the stupidiest theory.
It's implied that it was Yukino but after some volumes the conscensus among the learned is that it is actually Haruno, and that's what she meant with "Yukino is not chosen again".
>>
>>161924724
Shoo
>>
>>161924751
Well, he asked for delusions didn't he?
>>
>>161924469

much more complicated, and won't fit into any neat archtype like an anime girl including the ones in Yahari. And we won't even go into the monthly mood swings (5 days PMS+4/5 days period)
>>
>>161924724
Fuck off cancer
>>
>>161924705
I doubt he cares if Yui comes back to him. He seems to actually like her in a way but it is weak.
>>
>>161910958
Isn't Hayato in love with either Yukino or her sister?
>>
God damm it, How to VN?
>>
>>161924469
There are some differences, anime characters are all caste and pure most of the time.
For example Yui would be bored with Hachiman already, Sensei would be with a different boyfriend every episode and would imply sex and Saki wouldn't have fallen for Hachiman for the stupid reason she did.
Also Hayama would be forced to have a girlfriend or would be seen as a faggot by half the school.
>>
>>161924751

There is no evidence Hayama thinks of Haruno in that way, only says there was time both Hayama and Yukino looked up to her and wanted to be like her. She was their babysitter. We only see Hayama casually talking with Haruno, or being annoyed at with her. No body language or talking of love or anything else in the present. Hayama has to do what Haruno says because his father is lawyer for Yukinoshita's construction business.

Hayama didn't choose to stand up with Yukino when she was being bullied, he couldn't do anything and so disappointed/offended Yukino. Probably just valued his social standing at the time.
>>
>>161924905
What about Yukino?
>>
>>161924929
Yeah, fuck that cunt
>>
>>161924905
Sensei does talk about failed relationships with boyfriends in LN. They, plural, sponged off of her and then when the left took her stuff too.
>>
>>161924730
She said "zenbu hoshii"

Not I'll take everything. It could be implied that she meant that she wanted everything to b the wy she wants it with Yukino staying the Yukino she knows.

Yukino would cry over Yui offering a shitty solution to her problem. I don't think she would if Yui was telling her give up on him. She was starting to consent.
>>
File: IMG_2136.jpg (68KB, 708x519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2136.jpg
68KB, 708x519px
>>
>>161924989
When was this happen? After genuine?
>>
>>161924958
Too fictional, a girl like that wouldn't exist in real life.
>>
>>161924905
>Yui would be bored with Hachiman already,
When a girl gets it in her head she loves someone they don't fuck off easily. The unbelievable part is her being so reserved ands not all over him and trying to control him.
>>
>>161924977
Yeah but you never see her getting cucked in the present.
>>
Good night, wish me to dream as Hachiman dating with Saika
>>
Komachi end is genuine end
>>
>>161925143
We are talking about an irl scenario.
You really think a hottie like Yui would wait 2 years for someone like Hachiman?
Even if she actually kept liking him she would try to get with other boys to get him jealous.
>>
>>161924676
The it refers to the status quo of the group where 8man and Yukino lie to themselves. 8man wants Yukino and Yukino wants 8man, but they both have to overcome themselves so they can both be happy.

The mutual confession that is bound to happen will lead into all this heavy emotional shit. I think Yukino and 8man will be a long term end because it adds up to everything both characters strive: their own selfish desires.
>>
>>161925223
Would she fugg?
>>
File: wink.jpg (165KB, 558x682px) Image search: [Google]
wink.jpg
165KB, 558x682px
>>161925139
Which is why she's perfect
>>
Why do good conversations always pop up when the thread dies?
>>
>>161925254
>because it adds up to everything both characters strive: their own selfish desires.
Uh, no.
>>
>>161924898
It seems that's only in PSP vita, and it will soon release in ps4 next month
>>
>>161925293
Because all the shitposters leave
>>
>>161925223
2 years definitely not. A few months is believable.

>other guys
A 3D demon would do that. No one as pure as Yui will ever exist. She is dedicated to him without any feedback. I am just saying a girl like her not trying to get his attention all the time is unbelievable.
>>
>>161925293
So that you fags fabricate a reason to make another one.
>>
>>161925254
But that leaves Yui with the Brendan Fraser hat.
>>
Love both YY's and just want to see them happy
>>
>>161925297
Yukino doesn't want to live up to her parents' expectations and 8man wants to have something genuine. They both want essentially the same thing, but that'll hurt people. Sounds pretty selfish, but not bad.
>>
>>161925400
That can't happen, Sensei already explained that the happiness of one might be the sadness of another and that you will get hurt in your pursue of happiness.
>>
>>161925519
Yeah but is the Hachi really that important to them?
>>
>>161925559
Yes, more important the the other girls for both.
>>
>>161925519
8man and Yukino just have to accept that their relationship with Yui might have a falling out.
>>
New bread
>>161925759
>>161925759
>>
>>161925772
Stop
>>
>>161925772
Saged, hidden, reported.
>>
>>161925765
It won't. Hikki's cock isn't that important to Yui.
>>
>>161925963
That's the reason why she joined the club in the first place.
>>
>>161926103
But it has been a year. I doubt she loves him more now than she did before. She came back to the club in volume3 after all.
Thread posts: 544
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.