[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK THIS SHIT Death Note is fucking garbage, dropped.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: death.png (112KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
death.png
112KB, 500x274px
FUCK THIS SHIT

Death Note is fucking garbage, dropped.
>>
>>161902235
fuck the studio instead
>>
>>161902265
Fuck everyone involved, this started out great, I was having a fucking blast, then Light starts working with L and the show is not as good but it still has its moments. Then this shit happens. and just after L is on even ground with Light about the Death Note. I won't even watch the rest, any conclusion they might give will never be good enough
>>
>>161902340
That's not what the mangaka intended but the studio forced him to make shit out because of the huge success and they fucked up things.
>>
File: 1504281096561.jpg (40KB, 590x550px) Image search: [Google]
1504281096561.jpg
40KB, 590x550px
>when you realize all the newfags are barely watching death note cause of a shitty netflix movie
>>
>>161902497
Not really, I avoided Death Note like a plague because every single one of my friends and turbo weebcucks were obsessed with it.

I wanted to give it a try because of the netflix movie just so I could shit on it with arguments, I never expected the first episodes to be that good
>>
>>161902235
Yeah, the show really dropped in quality when Misa showed up and L died. Killing your anti-thesis is completely pointless if you're gonna replace him with what is basically a clone.

Writer was probably making it up as he went along, it really feels that way.
>>
>>161902629
>friends
>watching an entry level anime just so you can have autistic debates with people who likes it
Hello facebook.
>>
>>161902774
Sorry but I have to function in the real world otherwise my family will kick me out, and I thought Death Note was another of those flavor of the month shit.
>>
>>161902774
>shitting on someone's favorite thing is facebook
You don't belong here
>>
>>161902879
>I thought Death Note was another of those flavor of the month shit.
you weren't wrong
>>
>>161902930
That's not the only reason you should want to watch something, though.
>>
>>161902986
I noticed a few hours ago
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.