[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>acquire a way of killing people that makes it practically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: raito.jpg (40KB, 635x355px) Image search: [Google]
raito.jpg
40KB, 635x355px
>acquire a way of killing people that makes it practically impossible to track you down
>almost immediately become the prime suspect once some autismo detective starts his investigation
And he's supposed to be a genius?
>>
>>161885757
Well there wouldn't be much of a plot if he was never caught, so obviously light instantly knows about the death note and who has it.
>>
>>161885757
being a genius subjects you to overconfidence in your decisions.
>>
He's an idiot, if positions were flipped L would have never been caught.
>>
>>161886552
Then you aren't a genius. A true genius has meta awareness
>>
>>161886556
because he wouldn't use it in the first place
>>
>>161885757
He intentionally made the murders recognizable because he knew that it's not possible to simply kill every bad person so he'd have to find a way to stop them from committing crimes.

Also L was simply a shitty detective.
>Okay, I have been provided with multiple pieces of evidence that Light was, to my knowledge, not the murderer
>But fuck looking for a new suspect, I'll just stick to him
>>
>>161886727
L obsessing with him was a plot device. There were a lot of instances that proved his innocence or were L failed to prove his guilt.
>>
>>161886727
>Also L was simply a shitty detective.
>He's a shitty detective for not being outsmarted

okay
>>
>>161886870
Ignoring evidence is not really a trait that marks a good detective. If he had actually thought about everything he had seen he would have needed to look for a new suspect.
It was pretty shitty writing to have him obsess over Yagami the whole time - took away from his exploits too because what is the point when none of it matters. It's not even that L outsmarted him and figured out how he did it, it was just that L refused to look for any other suspect.
>>
>>161887005
>Ignoring evidence is not really a trait that marks a good detective

But there is no possible evidence that L could have been given that would totally absolve Light unless someone else was somehow proven to be the only Kira. L states this multiple times.

L's intuition is the greatest mark of a good detective. He notices Light's anachronisms and aberrances on some base level, and that is what fuels his obsession with Light.
>>
>>161885757
from day like 2 he got cornered as a resident of tokyo, thats literally like 99% less people to look for.
>>
>>161887297
this

https://www.gwern.net/Death%20Note%20Anonymity
>>
>>161886727
I thought accepting those pieces of evidence was the L's fuck up. Since he didn't know how Kira kills, Light may not have been able to kill his father with his own hands. Also, if there was a second Kira, why not expect a third Kira?
>>
You stupid idiot. He wanted people to know they are being judged.
>>
>>161887297
But still like 20 million.
>>
>>161887297
How about showing that Kira got police information and narrowed it down even further for L? Was there a bigger fuck up?
>>
>>161887730
Not that it lasted long. Light somehow thought it was a good idea to access his dad's computer and use that information to goad L and it became clear Kira had to be someone related to the police.
>>
>>161885757
>practically impossible to track you down
There's your mistake.
>>
>>161887730
He was also able to deduct he was a smartass edgy teenager from how quick he took the bait, and let's not get started in how he used police-exclusive information for his killings
>>
welcome to storytelling

if light was actually a perfect supergenius, the story would be boring

His ego is the flaw that counterbalances the power having the death note gives him. Perfect characters aren't interesting.
>>
to write a genius character you need to be a genius yourself. the author made all these overcomplicated "keikakus" in an attempt to show how smoothly light handles them while the audience struggles to keep up with them.

in reality he is just slowly losing control, as each plot of his is completely unnecessary and brings him 1 step closer to ruin.
light is only a "designated genius". he can only be as smart as the author himself.
>>
The potato episode triggered me.
Why the police didnt look at the garbage?
>>
>>161887891
Sakamoto Desu Ga?
>>
>>161888121
That would have been pretty fun actually.
>-Hey, Yamada. There is portable TV in the pack of potato chips.
>-WTF
>>
>>161888121
>fill the whole house with hidden tiny cameras
>not enought budget for looking in the garbage can
>>
File: what7.jpg (58KB, 714x682px) Image search: [Google]
what7.jpg
58KB, 714x682px
The note isnt particular thick or anything. Why hasn't he ran out of pages in the span of a few months?
>>
>>161888467
Because it's a magic book with infinite pages made of unearthly materials, that Near's goon was somehow able to make a perfect replica of in one night.
>>
>>161888467

I thought it was made of some magic shinigami bullshit that let it refresh its pages
>>
>>161885757
Could the autists of 4chan figure out who Kira is if the killings happened in 2017
>>
>>161888790

Just give him a HWNDU flag and /pol/ will catch him in twelve hours with less than two confirmed kills at worst.
>>
File: easy mode.png (179KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
easy mode.png
179KB, 600x453px
>>161888790
>Name is Kira
>Therefore Japan
>Kill mostly niggas in Japan
>Therefore Japanese
>Nuke Japan
>?????
>Profit
>>
>>161889067
Why not call himself ahmed then?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.