[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Classroom of the Elite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 510
Thread images: 86

File: LAmT1k7.jpg (293KB, 1384x2048px) Image search: [Google]
LAmT1k7.jpg
293KB, 1384x2048px
What does this expression try to convey?
>>
>>161882127
>how disgusting
>>
>>161882127
>my hand is stuck
>fuck my life
>>
>>161882127
Please do not use localized titles.
>>
>>161883049
But the Japanese title is stupidly long.
>>
>>161882127
Reminder.
Every girls is best girls.
Except Whorikita and Two face bitch.
>>
>>161882127
I'm just dropping by to say that Ayanokouji is my husbando. I am very wet for him. I would like to confess my love to him and I hope for my affection to be reciprocated.
>>
>>161883801
Don't use your phone in the middle of class Sakura
>>
Second worst girl
>>
>>161882127
>Muh Megabuster
>>
>>161882127
Autism.
>>
>>161883617
Then just put "Youkoso Jitsuryoku"
>>
>>161882127
It means she was retarded and got her hand stuck in a bottle and has to ask 50%man for help.
>>
>>161883635
This
>>
>Regarding Ayanokouji and the shipping war, I think we won't see any romance for a long time. Mostly due to his character. While he seems to be this OP character, his monologues shows a person clearly understanding his lack of social knowledge and reading social cues. This is his first time in society after all and his lack of common knowledge has gotten in in troubles several times.

>Putting Karuizawa's panties in his pocket when it was found in Ike's bag, and Ike giving him them to dispose of them, is so stupid and only with help of Hirata did he get out of that mess. For how cool he usually behaves, he still short-circuits in these situations like any teenager put under pressure.

>His strange belief that 50s are the average score during tests, his plans sometimes backfire(mostly for the lols) shows how out of touch he really is.

>He also tells himself that he lacks the confidence to pursue relationships with others, opting for clearly defined ones that lack ambiguity. His act of not trusting anyone is also a barrier he will have to break down, though he seems to have enough in him to be honest with some characters, saying he won't lie to them, at least postponing when he has to tell the truth.

>He seems to go any lengths to achieve results, but he clearly shows preference to the well-being of his classmates in the long run. He has made some progress from Volume 4 regarding his feelings of trust and friendship, but he is still far too defective for talks bout shipping right now.

>While he doesn't feel like doing it, in the end, he progresses as a person who needs build relationships, maybe that's why he took personal actions (he risked expulsion several times in Volume 4) and put himself in the cross-fire for the first time. It may also be the reason he started befriending other students like Manabu, Katsuragi, Mio after that.
>>
File: 1504444557945.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504444557945.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
When do we find out that cripple smug is the secret mastermind behind everything, even 50%?
>>
>>161883635
Kushida is best thotfu.
>>
>>161886672
He's obviously going to break out of that shell and pick a girl by the end if the author's words are to be believed. The afterword for volume 4.5 pretty clearly states that by the end MC will be more than friends with one of the girls including girls that may appear in future volumes. Of course, my experience with LNs tells me the main girl (Horikita) will win. But if the author wants to break that trend and do something different he can give us a surprise win from one of the less expected winners like Ichinose, Sakura or Kushida. Even Sakayanagi if he feels like giving a dark horse victory.
>>
>>161886791
She's clearly trying to create the perfect husbando. She's 50% there.
>>
>>161887027
Small correction, the afterword states he will transcend friendship with one of the girls present in that volume. Now this is pretty much a wild card since nearly the entire cast is present in 4.5, but the catch may be in the "transcend friendship" part. You could read this as "the winner will be one of the girls he is friends with at this point [4.5]".

I agree with you that he will pick a girl by the end, not before. Despite what the people trying to force shipping claim, romance is not the main focus of the series. Heck, it will probably be a minor event that takes place near the end of the LN and can be seen as the reward or confirmation for his character growth.

I would digress on the "Horikita is the main girl" part though, for the simple reason that there is no one "main girl". They are all main girls, it just depends who the spotlight of that particular volume is on. For instance this was Suzune in v1, Airi in v2, and Kei in many of the recent volumes. I agree Horikita is the first girl and one of the main girls. But she is not "the" main girl. No one is.
>>
>>161887027
Considering the author's past works are Eroge VNs, I think it was always a given that Ayanokouji would end up with somebody at the end. The interesting part will be who, considering in VNs you can have the MC end up with every girl.
>>
>>161883617
>he can't copypaste
Leave the internet.
>>
>>161887424
Well one way out of friendship is becoming an enemy
>>
>>161887424
>>161887467
>it's a ben-to end
>>
>>161882127
Cuute!
>>
>>161887424
>You could read this as "the winner will be one of the girls he is friends with at this point [4.5]".
In that case wouldn't that come down to:
Horikita, Kushida, Sakura, Ichinose, Karuizawa, Ibuki.

>I would digress on the "Horikita is the main girl" part though, for the simple reason that there is no one "main girl".
Thank you for the input, but sadly people will still believe that Horikita is the one main girl for being the female that got the focus in Volume 1.
>>
>>161887467
That's the thing. I realized earlier that the author has written quite a few eroge visual novels prior to this LN. And as we all know in VNs, being the "main girl" doesn't really necessarily assure you victory since there are multiple routes. Of course, this isn't possible in the LN unless you introduce time travel. But I'm taking this as more of a hint that "any" girl in 4.5 can potentially win and we shouldn't rule out even the less expected ones. But like >>161887424 said, there's the possibility that he's playing with words and only the girls MC is friends with in 4.5 can win. That would limit the girls down to Horikita, Sakura, Kushida, Kei and Ichinose since he isn't close to any other girl by then.

Also like >>161887487 said, becoming MC's enemy severely hurt Kushida's chances. But I wouldn't rule anyone out yet until vol 7 comes out. There's still the possibility, however unlikely, that Kushida gets beaten but forgiven and goes on her own redemption mini-arc.
>>
File: 68a30bddb1115beea5be0a1d5b96d4fa.jpg (564KB, 1920x2021px) Image search: [Google]
68a30bddb1115beea5be0a1d5b96d4fa.jpg
564KB, 1920x2021px
Kei a best. Translations can't come soon enough.
>>
>>161886672
>Putting Karuizawa's panties in his pocket when it was found in Ike's bag, and Ike giving him them to dispose of them, is so stupid and only with help of Hirata did he get out of that mess. For how cool he usually behaves, he still short-circuits in these situations like any teenager put under pressure.

To those asking why the D-Class girls are mad at 50% in volume 3, this is why. Well you'll see in the next few episodes anyway.
>>
>>161888143
Indeed. All in all its too early to tell what will happen regarding Ayanokouji's romance. Since with the current closest girl to him Karuizawa, the most he's felt towards her is some regret over deleting her "Happy Birthday!" message. So there's still a ways to go with MC's emotions.

>there's the possibility that he's playing with words and only the girls MC is friends with in 4.5 can win. That would limit the girls down to Horikita, Sakura, Kushida, Kei and Ichinose since he isn't close to any other girl by then.

I'd perhaps put Sakayanagi as a contender as well, considering she's the only one that knew him from the past.

>There's still the possibility, however unlikely, that Kushida gets beaten but forgiven and goes on her own redemption mini-arc.
I just don't see her getting expelled, essentially removing her from the story, she's either going to be beaten and get redemption or won't get beaten yet.
>>
>>161889201
I heard from a previous thread that Karuizawa is an antagonist during Volume 3, but if the reason is due to a misunderstanding, I guess that's not so bad then.
>>
>>161882127
She needs to get fucked
>>
>>161887467
This series should have been a visual novel and the anime adaption should have been Amagami format with 24ep
>>
>>161888143
>There's still the possibility, however unlikely, that Kushida gets beaten but forgiven and goes on her own redemption mini-arc.
In what universe do you live? Because I can't remember a single anime, manga or LN where a girl wouldn't be redeemed in this kind of situation. She might not compete for MC, but she will definitely be forgiven after volume 7.
>>
>>161889700
Well it is his fault in some way really.

This is also the reason why I hate his current group of "friends". They are just too moronic. His new circle is a fuck lot better and feels more like an actual group of friends. They hang out, go to the movies, etc.
>>
lol you guys /a/ctually interested in this crap?
>>
File: check them.jpg (593KB, 2033x1080px) Image search: [Google]
check them.jpg
593KB, 2033x1080px
The lack of pleasure of being cummed inside.
>>
>>161890198
Waiifufags and shipping war
>>
>>161890281
All the girls so far are too cliché, making them boring on a level never before seen
>>
>>161890198
>lol
Go back to Plebbit.
>>
>>161886672

>After the class had been getting better along and working even better together, much thanks to Ike and his knowledge of camping, nobody else in class had experience in that field, someone in that group stole Karuizawa's panties and put it into a bag in the guy's tent (therefore it could have been anyone's tent for that matter, except choosing Ike would put a dent on their morale).

>The girls starts suspecting the guys. Hirata, willing to prove the guys' innocence decides to check all bags and pockets himself since the girls only trusts him. When there is only Ayanokouji, Ike, Yamauchi, Sudou left they check their own bag discovering the panties and panicking, gives them to Ayanokouji and thrust into a situation he has no control of whatsoever, a rare thing for him, he puts them in his pocket, preparing to take the blame himself. Hirata discovers them, looks at Ayanokouji in the eyes then tells the girls nobody had them. Hirata then makes Ayanokouji look for the real suspect, except Ayanokouji can see that Hirata doesn't trust him.

These 3 fucks need to go.
>>
>>161890457
What's weird here is that the baka trio didn't get the priority search.
>>
>>161890125
I mean there are cases, especially in "edgy" manga and LNs were a cute girl actually doesn't get forgiven and gets written out (or killed in said "edgy" works). Of course, I know Youkoso isn't that sort of LN. I concede. I'll fix my previous statement. There is a pretty good chance Kushida gets redeemed in vol 7. I can't wait until October so I can read the spoilers. But yeah, I have a feeling MC will spare her from expulsion in exchange for her network or something along that line.
>>
>>161890570
>After the class had been getting better along and working even better together, much thanks to Ike and his knowledge of camping, nobody else in class had experience in that field

There are ur answer.
>>
>>161890642
I beleive the class C boss is the only one getting expelled he needs too be
>>
>>161890457
>These 3 fucks need to go.

They do go. After vol 5 when 50% man goes 52% they start feeling inferior to him (as they should) and basically zone him out of their group. That's actually a good thing, because it let him build his own circle of friends who genuinely like each other.
>>
>>161890713
Yeah. Ryuuen's the one who's gone too far. He's targeted Karuizawa. 50% man might go serious mode for her depending on what Ryuuen does to her. Despite her screwing Class D over repeatedly, Kushida hasn't done anything "unforgivable" like that yet. If they can beat Class C and take their spot, they might be able to forgive Kushida since everything ended up well while Ryuuen gets the lion's share of the blame and gets expelled.
>>
>>161887818
>In that case wouldn't that come down to: Horikita, Kushida, Sakura, Ichinose, Karuizawa, Ibuki.
Mostly yes, though I'd disagree in the case of Horikita and have doubts as for Kushida. For Horikita, I don't think they ever were friends to begin with. Rather accomplices if anything. The difference is just that they were accomplices on significantly better terms back then compared to now, though it should be noted that Horikita had already begun to grow a bit wary/cautious of him at that time.

I don't know exactly how he viewed Kushida at the time of 4.5 (besides the obvious not fully trusting her part), but if we go by the latest volume she has 0 chance. She may get a redemption arc thing and be forgiven, but it should be noted that if such a thing comes to pass it will be solely on the behalf of Horikita (and her development as a character). MC actually is set on getting her expelled; he cares for results and sees her as an actual liability that will get in the way of their efforts to reach A. He doesn't trust her promises or words, and would rather just remove her. Ironically enough, if Horikita would forgive Kushida and grant her her redemption it would likely only put her at further odds with mc and widen the rift between them.
>>
>>161890457
>Hirata discovers them, looks at Ayanokouji in the eyes then tells the girls nobody had them.
Hang on, if that's true then why do the girls antagonise 50%man?
>>
>>161890352
>making them boring on a level never before seen
I think you have never seen other anime.
>>
How exactly would 50% go through getting his enemies expelled? Cook up a so amazing keikaku and then it goes?
>>
>>161890710
There's 2 other idiots without convenient camping skills to doubt first.
>>
>>161890153
>This is also the reason why I hate his current group of "friends". They are just too moronic.

Agreed, plus they're also not uncommon (Hajimete no Gal) his new group seems more fun to hang around with, plus they actually study.
>>
>>161890853
If such a thing ever comes to pass, I would expect Kushida's redemption arc to involve earning back MC's trust. Horikita isn't the one she has to worry about, Horikita is the one who's determined to save her. MC wants her expelled like you said. So if, after vol 7, she is saved by Horikita and will be redeemed I think most of her effort will go towards showing MC that she can be trusted again and won't betray them anymore. Because MC seems to operate more on logic than emotions, and if so, Kushida's social network is still a VERY valuable asset. She has perhaps the best social network in the whole school. If he has her on his side, her network will place Class D are a massive advantage since they'll have contacts and potential spies in every class they can blackmail at any time using Kushida's info.
>>
This is the spoiler regarinding volume 5.

Student Council President Manabu vs 52% Ayanokouji

>During the selection of who to choose for the individual events for the athletic festival, they used a grip to measure their grip strength. Not knowing what the average was, Ayanokouji asked Sudou who said it should be around 60 kg. Believing this, he adjusted his grip strength to this, without asking someone else for other opinions, something he lamented later. This means that he gripped too good and now he's 2nd in grip average, just behind Sudou.

>During the class relays, Miyake said he had sprained his right ankle and hoped to shake it off, realizing it wouldn't, he asked someone to replace him. Ayanokouji suggested himself, to everyone's surprise.

>Waiting for their turn, Ayanokouji and Manabu strikes a conversation. Just note that Manabu is a real monster. Manabu showing surprise that Ayanokouji was the anchor, though he is just a replacement he answers. Some banter between them about how the class has changed and Ayanokouji mentions that it was because of Horikita. Manabu asks if Ayanokouji has any motivation for this, which he says that it was as usual. It's just an athletic festival with results already decided.

>He then mentions that it was regrettable that Manabu won't see them graduate because their class will become strong. Manabu says he isn't interested in their class. Ayanokouji asks if he was interested in him as an individual which picks Manabu's interest. Ayanokouji invites him to a serious competition between those two, which Manabu says is should be interesting. A first year and a 3rd year having a duel between themselves. When it's their turn they start sprinting, Manabu waits for Ayanokouji and them to start together, letting other teams pass them. They leave only one phrase to each other "Run all you can!".

>Everyone is shocked at the speed of those two, overtaking everyone.
>>
Cour length is currently unknown, so it remains to be seen if we even get to the point of 50% man ditching his ""friends""
>>
>>161890894
It's because I've seen other anime I said it's boring actually
>>
>>161891085
New clique is vol 6 stuff so we were never there even if the director wasn't wanking to Horikita.
>>
>>161891085
It's 12 episodes. The box set already confirmed it.
>>
>>161891030
Oh shit, the 52% meme was actually true? I thought you fucks were joking.
>>
>>161890713
Don't see how the story can progress unless he gets expelled. Redemption for him seems really unlikely.

>>161890983
If Ryuen is stupid enough he might try to physically beat-up and/or attempt to rape Karuizawa next Volume. All MC then has to do is record it and bam its over for him.
>>
>>161891249
It is true. Also, he completely obliterated the student council president at that race. That actually made him very popular amongst girls in volume 6. Some are now even saying he's more handsome than Hirata. I imagine if he ever went 100% all the girls would flood the earth with their juices.
>>
>>161891174
Depending how anime adapting volume 3 we can atleast see how Yukimura interaction with MC.
>>
>>161891012
A valid point, though I do disagree on this part:
>I would expect Kushida's redemption arc to involve earning back MC's trust.
for the sole reason that I don't think MC ever trusted Kushida to begin with. You cannot regain what never was there. But as you said, her social network would prove a very usable merit, especially if you consider the MCs goal to unite Class D under Horikita as the leader/figurehead, and mold it into something that can ascend to A under her lead while he watches and supports from the sidelines.

It will probably be something among the lines of Horikita deciding to save Kushida and keep her around, MC disagreeing but Horikita saying she will assume full responsibility and shit. Maybe sob story about Kushida saying how sorry she is and coming around, and then MC will probably give in and go with Horikita's wish. But similarly to how he prepares backup plans for everything Horikita does he'd probably keep eyes and a shadow leash on Kushida to make sure she doesn't try to pull that crap again.

Or the author just lets her be expelled anyway and puts Horikita completely against MC. We'll know next month.
>>
>>161891179
>>161891174
This anime was the first show from this season to interest me after I finished up some of my backlog shows last week.

What a shame that it's ending so soon.
>>
>>161890983
Most likely since he already knows Ryuuen is targeting Karuizawa he'll do what he did to Sakura's stalker. Let Ryuuen try to rape or beat up Karuizawa like >>161891254 said. Film it but stop it before it gets too serious. Then go hand the footage over to the principal or one of the teachers. There. Ryuuen is out for good. And without him, I think it's very likely Class C will just implode onto itself and collapse. There will probably be infighting amongst them and many other students will get expelled. That might be enough for D to overtake C. If MC is wise he can help install a puppet leader for Class C so he can effectively control both classes at once from the shadows.
>>
File: IMG_6629.jpg (16KB, 509x289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6629.jpg
16KB, 509x289px
Why did they make Haruno a guy?
The way she hits on Hachiman is too literal this time.
>>
>>161891254
>>161891588
>using the girl you supposedly care a lot about as bait
Now that's just cruel.
>>
>>161891249
>>161891297
>LN ends with him going 101%
>>
>>161891808
Not if he stops Ryuuen before anything serious happens. Like, let him corner her and vocally threaten her. Maybe hit her once or twice. Then step it and stop him. His vocal threats and physical violence should be enough evidence to expel him. Of course, he can always apologize to Karuizawa for that and vow never to do that again. It's a necessary evil to BTFO Class C.
>>
>>161891879
I don't see him doing that to Karuizawa now. Unless she actually agrees to it.

This kind of plan would have been fine if 50% and Karuizawa's closeness was like in volume 4 or even volume 5. But volume 6 changed that already.
>>
Do the books actually get into percentile power ratings for the main character or is that just an /a/ meme?
>>
>>161892095
it's just a meme you idiot, i don't even think anyone else call MC 50% outside of 4chan
>>
>>161892095
The anime said he went 50.5% when he was arguing with Sensei.
>>
>>161882127
If this show didn't have cute, thicc girls, I would have stopped watching a long fucking time ago. I mean really, we're going fucking Lost/Lord of the Flies now? Adults are willingly thrusting high school kids into this scenario?

I mean, who gives a fuck if this is the best high school in the nation. What's their fucking prize? This is getting too ridiculous.
>>
>>161892444
i too demand more realism in my korean pictograms depicting the machiavellian social scheming of a lab raised superhuman autist
>>
>>161892444
>What's their fucking prize?
You know, a sponsorship from the fucking state. Did you skip the first episode?
>>
>>161892444
The fucking prize is that the school shapes them into future world leaders, celebrities and famous athletes. It's like Harvard except a thousand times better and more prestigious. So basically if your kids go there you can be assured they'll become Presidents, Nobel Prize winners, top players in the NBA or world famous celebrities. It's almost a 100% guarantee. The only downside is that the school is ridiculously cutthroat. Even a small misstep can cost you your future. And the people in lower classes like D have less chance of attaining the above bright future than people in A class. That's why everyone is scrambling to get into A. That will guarantee them international fame and success.
>>
>>161892676
What about Sudo and Albert
>>
>>161892562
It's more believable if it's just kid shenanigans. As in, I can fucking believe it more if the kids all make these fucking cliques centered on getting to class A, and basically fucking each other over in any way possible. But the show is set in the "real world," and the fucking prize is a "real world" job like president, so it doesn't making fucking sense that adults would consent to a violation of human rights and just thrust kids into a deserted island. It's probably gonna be that meme where they'll say "we'll be monitoring you closely and may step in at any moment if you fuck up," but they won't because that causes more drama. It's just bad writing in context with the world-building.

>>161892571
Sponsorship for what? I don't know, for example, where the fuck >>161892676 is getting all this info. Could you elucidate, Mr. Know-It-All?
>>
>>161892893
>Sudo
top player in the NBA
>Albert
Personal bodyguard of the president
>>
>>161893008
>But the show is set in the "real world,"
what world are you living in where japan has set up a small city for the sole purpose of education and set up a competing class system specifically designed to incentivize the students to covertly fuck with each other?
>>
>>161887818
I dont know much about Ibuki except something about her being a class C spy. How does she end up being friends with 50% man?
>>
>>161893214
True, but there is a national government in place, education is still highly valued, to the point where a fucking high school is more important than college, and the students aren't going into this school because they have superpowers or some shit.

Yeah, the concept of the city school isn't technically realistic, but it can feel real in the context of the story. Throwing a bunch of teenagers into a deserted island for a "survival" test, you know, survival, as in implying they can fucking die, does not work in this context. What'll they gain from it? Working in groups? Oh, you mean what they've been fucking doing the entire show?

Fuck off.
>>
>>161893550
Does it hurt being this autistic?
>>
>>161882127
>exhentai.org/g/1110835/643633f464/

Literal buckets of cum right now.
>>
>>161893583
Not really, but it really must suck being as fucking stupid as you are and resulting to petty insults because you're too much of a shit-for-brains to substantiate your argument.

Sorry brainlet, maybe in another thread.
>>
>>161893550
You're the one inflating it to death being an option. The teachers are there too so if there's a serious health risk they can call to pull out injured/sick people. It's about as survival as Survivor, I don't think they just let people die there.
>>
>>161893678
why do you link to a panda
>>
File: 1504441088575.jpg (409KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1504441088575.jpg
409KB, 707x1000px
I want to marry sensei!
>>
>>161893678
This from C92?
>>
File: 1502192353665.png (107KB, 280x338px) Image search: [Google]
1502192353665.png
107KB, 280x338px
>>161893678
This face is my fetish.
>>
>>161893784
That's not the guy you were arguing with btw. I didn't respond because you started sperging out saying nothing intelligent then told me to fuck off. There just happen to be multiple people that see you being an idiot who can't handle the fact that his immediate assumptions about the setting didn't make any sense.
>>
File: 1504004297100.jpg (27KB, 615x346px) Image search: [Google]
1504004297100.jpg
27KB, 615x346px
>>161893550
>What'll they gain from it?
Purely speculating here because the show doesn't explain it explcitly: as both the title and the first episode explain, this is a school for the elite. Everyone who graduates (even D class to a certain extent) is guaranteed entry into the highest strata of society. Think France's Grand Écoles on steroids: these are the guys that will be running Japan in the future. As such they also need non-academic skills: resourcefulness, hardiness, ability to bargain, managing limited resources, on-the-fly thinking et cetera. I'm going to assume this is what the survival scenario is supposed to train (or at least measure): their ability to deal with an unexpected but dire situation. Basically a smaller scale preparation for a "Mr. Prime Minister, a Korean warhead will hit Tokyo in 20 minutes. Wat do?" kind of scenario.
>>
>>161893811
Perhaps. But it doesn't mean that I am wrong about it being fucking stupid, or that something'll happen and the teachers will be too late to respond. Because if this incident doesn't create drama, it wouldn't have been written.

It's a fucking stupid idea, and you can't prove me otherwise. I dare you to.
>>
Oh god it's you 2 autistic fucks again.
>>
>>161893969
I fucking love that you people that just jump in to point and laugh have this fucking "I am so above you" thing going on to hide your stupidity.

Guess what, fag? I don't care about your fucking opinions, especially if you can't substantiate them. Pointing out that something stupid is autism? Boy, you sure do have a critical mind.

You should have fucking been aborted.

>>161893991
I guess, but it still feels out of place and just doesn't work with the context the story is placed in. You're dealing with other fucking people, how much more unexpected do you want?
>>
>>161894338
>You're dealing with other fucking people, how much more unexpected do you want?
Your autism is showing.
Most people deal with other people on a daily basis. They don't need to venture out of their basement to meet another person to talk to.

That's not even a stressful situation.
>>
>>161894338
You're retarded and have shit reading comprehension. I am not the guy who called you autistic. I am the guy who pointed out that your assumptions about how similar the setting of the story is to real life are fundamentally flawed.

>I don't care about your fucking opinions, especially if you can't substantiate them.
Saying something is stupid is also an opinion you moron. And you didn't substantiate shit, you just sperged out about how yeah there are many other unrealistic things happening but those don't count and this does because this is the one that triggers you.
>>
>>161894002
Someone spoiled it in this thread, the drama is literally a panty thief.
>>
>>161894744
When a girl doesn't have underwear that's a problem. And thieving perverts ought to be rooted out and shamed.
>>
This show is so fucking stupid but so good, it's like my 14 year old self made an anime explaining why I was a loner.
>>
>>161882127
>For relationship with Ayanokouji that may hint to something more: She got her hand stuck in a bottle and he was the only one she called for help. (SS Volume 4.5). Hilarious SS btw.
The only spoiler I can find. Any more spoilers regarding this SS?
>>
>>161886791
>>161887386
What's the deal with 50%? What's that even mean?
>>
>>161895541
Did you watch the show or not?
>>
>>161895584
>Did you watch the show or not?
Well, damn, you just told me that and I did the connection.
>>
>>161882127
Autism and kuutsundere's face.
>>
File: 1500499864167.jpg (207KB, 1510x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1500499864167.jpg
207KB, 1510x1079px
>>161895271
Horikita winning the bowl is only a matter of time. Best girl deserves it.
>>
>>161895959
Whorikita a shit.
>>
File: 1.jpg (91KB, 365x756px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
91KB, 365x756px
Hello

This is my waifu

Thanks
>>
>>161896140
Your a cuck for waifuing a slut who freely let others touch her body.
>>
>>161890735
anon we are going to see them in the anime?
>>
>>161896140
She is two-faced cunt, not your waifu.
>>
>>161893678
>Kushida, Satou, Mio, Horikita, and Kei

This artist is based as fuck, holy shit.
>>
File: t5o3Esf.png (687KB, 691x960px) Image search: [Google]
t5o3Esf.png
687KB, 691x960px
Say something nice about Sakura.
>>
>>161896537
H-her shoes look nice.
>>
>>161895959
To be fair, she is the only girl who is deadpan, autistic, loner type, and has a philosophy that is similar yet contrasting with 50%man where she has a line in how far she goes to achieve results and 50%man goes to any lengths to achieve results. In additional, those two don't always include one another in their own plans because they are careful and wary.
>>
File: 1500491120072.jpg (281KB, 1400x975px) Image search: [Google]
1500491120072.jpg
281KB, 1400x975px
>>161896537
Best girl
>>
>>161896537
She's not Kushida.
>>
I hope the next episode preview doesn't disappoint me for the 3rd week in a row.
>>
>>161896537
Plain like pure vanilla.
>>
>>161896661
>a philosophy that is similar yet contrasting with 50%man
What have you been smoking? There are only contrasts that increase further over time, which is the very point here. They are not similar in the slightest.

She:
>straightforward
>honest
>prideful, believes in settling things fair and square
>wants to believe in people and their promises

He:
>scheming
>deceives and lies without blinking
>no pride, will do whatever it takes
>distrusts people from start and comes up with backup plans.
>>
>>161896537
Her design is halfway tolerable without the glasses.
>>
File: lZtfQxQ.jpg (72KB, 680x960px) Image search: [Google]
lZtfQxQ.jpg
72KB, 680x960px
>>161896537
She has the best cards of winning at this point in time alongside Kei.
>>
>>161896960
Horikitafags are delusional, man.
>>
>>161893678
>Maya satou has 8 pages
>Sakura has 0
Why is the author punishing me
>>
>blocks your path
What do you do?
>>
>>161896960
You should look at things from muitple angles rather than from a limited angle.
Horikita is stubborn and schemes too so she isn't exactly straightforward. Pride and fair and square are aspects that contrast with 50%man's underhanded methods and cold deceptions.

Interesting thing, Horikita trusts herself, not other people. If she senses sincerity then she will open up. 50%man doesn't trust people either, but this is an issue that he is aware of and will resolve sooner or later.
>>
>>161893678
>exhentai.org
Tch. I'll have to wait then.
>>
>>161897136
Author has a good taste.
>>
>elite class doujin
>sensei only gets one random drawing on the endpage
>>
>>161897384
https://e-hentai.org/g/1110835/643633f464/
>>
>>161894573
You're a prime example of why autism is preferable to stupidity. Of course, I deal with coworkers every fucking day. But not in the same context as the fuckers in the show: I don't spend every waking moment wondering what their "next move" is, or how they'll try and fuck me over today.

People are fickle. It is one of the most mainstay themes explored in literature. Fucking idiot.

>>161894663
You didn't point out shit. I don't know who you are, but no one has presented anything other than "durr it's a fucking anime dude, whaddaya expect it to be realistic hurr."

>You're retarded and have shit reading comprehension.
Stop projecting your problems onto me. I urge to reread my post if you truly think I "didn't substantiate shit" and find this fucking Lost scenario stupid "because this is the one that triggers [me]." I already explained how it is fucking stupid in the context of the show.

Fucking kill yourself before someone beats you to it, faggot.
>>
File: image14.jpg (272KB, 900x642px) Image search: [Google]
image14.jpg
272KB, 900x642px
>>161882127
She wants the D, but is shy, unexpressive, and too prideful to ask for it. Therefore, she plays the role of a reluctant damsel in distress to get your attention.
>>
>>161895959
>Horitaki
>Best girl
Sorry only one
>>
>>161897501
T-Thank you anon. But that's weird I'd tried searching for it on there before but it didn't come up.
>>
>>161897665
No, you explained how it's stupid in the context of your down syndrome headcannon of the show where you wave off whatever you randomly feel like as not being important while going full retard over things like a camping trip. You have no coherent rule or argument for what makes a shadowy vaguely malicious school completely outside the boundaries of realistic economics that pits kids against each other ok but kids staying on an island is not. Just the arbitrary feelings of an absolute retard.
>>
>>161896908
Out of all the characters, she's so normal. Even though I'd always chose girls like Ichinose or Kuruizawa. I am not sure what I like about Sakura so much. Maybe it's because I think she would really suit 50%
>>
>>161897835
There you again, proving how much of a fucking idiot you are. Do you not know that name-calling isn't an argument. This is not being presented as a fucking camping trip, because no self-respecting educational institution would throw a bunch of fuckoff teenagers into a deserted island without tools to camp.

You can call my logic flawed all you want, faggot, but you have yet to present any evidence proving me wrong. This is not headcannon. These are the lines demarcating the type of series it is, from the type of series it isn't. It has been presented in such a fashion where the rules of the real world still apply outside of the school. Meaning, very few people would condone this type of retarded behavior just to demonstrate teamwork or some shit.

I know it is incredibly taxing for you to muster the mental power to form a coherent sentence, but you should stop fucking posting to save yourself the embarrassment, you 47 chromosomed pigdog.
>>
File: sch.jpg (197KB, 1161x933px) Image search: [Google]
sch.jpg
197KB, 1161x933px
>>161897175
When silver smug wants something from you, you'd better just do what she says.
>>
>>161896537
>second worst girl after Kushida
I can't.
>>
>>161898325
Kill yourself
>>
File: 128.jpg (516KB, 1124x1600px) Image search: [Google]
128.jpg
516KB, 1124x1600px
>>161898105
>This is not being presented as a fucking camping trip, because no self-respecting educational institution would throw a bunch of fuckoff teenagers into a deserted island without tools to camp.

Not that anon, but since when were you under the impression that they're going there without any tools? Where did it even suggest that was the case? And if you're in doubt, here let me post a page from the manga to prove you wrong.
>>
>>161898105
>because no self-respecting educational institution would throw a bunch of fuckoff teenagers into a deserted island without tools to camp.
no self-respecting educational institution would stick all the defective kids together and try to pit them against another class allowed to run like a fucking mob and use an incident of violence between the two as some kind of test, you sub-monkey sack of down syndrome. you apply your retarded real world sensibilities where they clearly don't apply because you're a moron fixated on what he wishes the show was instead of what it clearly is

> Do you not know that name-calling isn't an argument
I'm explaining why you're an idiot. Calling you an idiot doesn't have to be the argument, you idiot.
>There you again, proving how much of a fucking idiot you are.
Of course a moron like you lacks the slightest degree of self awareness.
>>
File: Xj2J6cV.jpg (63KB, 681x960px) Image search: [Google]
Xj2J6cV.jpg
63KB, 681x960px
>>161898105
>because no self-respecting educational institution would throw a bunch of fuckoff teenagers into a deserted island without tools to camp.
We Lord of the Flies now.
>>
File: ichihose.jpg (573KB, 1222x3079px) Image search: [Google]
ichihose.jpg
573KB, 1222x3079px
>>
>>161898481
Why Ryuuen looks like such a faggot in the LN?
>>
>>161882127
she's megaman now pew pew pew
>>
>>161896537
You only appeared for a few pages in Volume 5 yet still got an illustration. Good Job.
>>
>>161898782
Well because if she didn't get an illustration people might think that she's not there anymore. Gotta have her illustrated for that.
>>
>>161898412
It is truly beyond pitiful you can't create a coherent argument, provide concrete proof, and just name-call in hopes of being right.

Good luck with being an absolute fagnut that can't provide simple evidence to back up his claims.

>what [I wish] the show was instead of what it clearly is
No, I would never stoop so low as to create kitsch like LN. You might though, given your penchant for stupidity and thoughtlessness.
>>
You fucks are still not done? Holy shit.
>>
>>161898848
True, but its pretty misleading. Kei who also only has 1 illustration appeared in at least half the Volume .
>>
>>161899175
Because she's all over anyway. She as of now has been in 3 volumes being important. Gotta throw a bone to Sakura somewhere.
>>
Translations of novel when?
>>
>>161882127
>people too stupid to realize this is another LN
>>
File: 5.jpg (1MB, 2222x2229px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
1MB, 2222x2229px
test
>>
File: 1503816770364.jpg (226KB, 1902x1628px) Image search: [Google]
1503816770364.jpg
226KB, 1902x1628px
Best girl for marriage. Would have many kids with her.
>>
>>161900401
She has a serious heart defect that's left her a cripple. Can her heart even handle sex, let alone a pregnancy?
>>
>>161900443
Depends on what kind of heart defect it is. Worst case scenario is the childbirth causing a heart attack or code. It's not a guaranteed trigger.
>>
File: HSotC.png (900KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
HSotC.png
900KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>161901251
Thank you.
I needed this ever since I saw that fucking "I've never wiped down once in my life" line.
>>
File: 1504478030628.jpg (147KB, 640x914px) Image search: [Google]
1504478030628.jpg
147KB, 640x914px
What kinds of things would you do to Sakura?
>>
>>161901839
Titfuck.
>>
>>161901839
hold her down while unbuttoning her top and declaring my love
>>
>>161901839
Holding hands
>>
>>161902195
Delete this.
>>
>>161901839
Nothing. She is a whore
>>
>>161901839
Rape her call her a whore and then mind break her into a AV actress to make me money
>>
>>161901839
I'd act normally and never hit on her, and eventually we'd not really see one another because people's lives part from one another fairly rapidly unless people actively try to maintain ties.
>>
>>161901251

Jesus christ, this fucking drawings.
>>
>Ayanokouji

What the fuck kind of name is that? Seems fake as fuck
>>
>>161890064
What I would give to fuck every single girl in a VN instead, except sensei since there's never a sensei route because fuck Japan.
>>
>>161889057
How she get 2 billion monies?
>>
>>161904803
See>>161898555
>>
>>161904959
But really though she just whores out?
>>
>>161891030
Do you have spoiler for vol.4 too?
What happened during the Survival game on the island?
>>
>>161901839
Breast messaging and extensive nipple teasing
Paizuri
Hotdogs
Deep throating
Nursing handjobs
Induced lactation
>>
>>161905283
>What happened during the Survival game on the island?
That's Volume 3 which will be covered in the anime.
>>
>>161902195
Would you take responsibility afterwards?
>>
>>161901839

i certainly wouldn't set up a webcam for all her loyal followers to stream a live feed of me fucking her on her bed, manhandling her fun-sized body into a variety of positions while all the ronery electronics guys fapped in a mixture of intense fury and intense arousal at seeing their waifu mounting a cock and bouncing on it in front of the camera, jiggling and moaning shamelessly as her lewd JAV-star body gets fucked to orgasm over and over again until the nutbladder has fully emptied itself all over her and inside her. That would be a lot of effort, after all.
>>
>>161905586
Will take all the responbility and make her the happiest women in the all universe.
>>
THAT'S ENOUGH
>>
Just binged the first 6 episodes and I am enjoying this so much. Please tell me it doesn't take a nose dive later on.
>>
>>161907385
It all goes downhill from there
>>
>>161907385
Episode 7 is the worst episode so far. Episode 8 is only slightly better, however things should be going back uphill again.
>>
>>161883049
>wants stupidly long unrememberable, unpronounceable words
2chan is that way, we speak english here.
>>
>>161889057
There's translations? How far ahead of the anime are they?
>>
>>161907571
Vol.1 and vol.2 only
>>
>>161907571
if you can read chinese
>>
whe I watched the first episode
>there will be no contact with the outside world
>you will eat,sleep, and live here on campus
>you can not leave the campus honestly thought this was gonna be a murder mystery or something.
especially after the MC being all stoic. but it was a nice surprise. I enjoyed all 8 episodes and kushida deeper voice kinda turns me on of coruse still had a few complaints
>students not taking advantage of the FREE , I repeat free stuff like toothbrush
the bin was completely full. arent they high school students
>kushida and sensei
total bitches but still so hot.
>fuckign sudo
took about 3 episodes to clean this guys shit. still hasnt redeemed himself yet
>>
>>161893678
>Ichinose and Sensei only get 1 page at the end

Why is the author teasing us. He'll make another doujin with those two r-right?
>>
>>161907932
>you can not leave the campus honestly thought this was gonna be a murder mystery or something.
I wouldn't be suprised if such a thing is gonna happen.
>>
>>161908166
I don't know, it has all the key components but don't think it will ever go there.
>>
A rook and a Bishop for a

Queen and a bishop?

How is this a good move
>>
>>161908553
Japanese are not very good chess player.
But maybe it is some kind of allegory, what do I know?
>>
>>161907932
Well the poorfaggots don't get to choose at all.
>>
File: What kind of chess move is this.png (2MB, 2560x1380px) Image search: [Google]
What kind of chess move is this.png
2MB, 2560x1380px
>>161908553
I don't get it either. I looked over the board and the only way that's a good move is if this piece all the way over here is a Rook to lock in the checkmate.
>>
Can't remember the last time I've seen this many best girls.
>>
>>161909042
She also called a check when it wasn't a check either.
>>
>>161909109
but anon, that's a dude.
>>
>>161909146
Excuse me?
>>
>>161908989
I wonder fi you can buy up a school supply or soemthing then resell it with marked up as hell cp? but probably since this school has way too much money
>>161909168
the dude with the greensih seaweed hair
>>
>>161909111
Well, the Queen was right next to the King so it's definitely a check.

Unless you mean checkmate. Check is what you call when you threaten their King but they can still move to prevent it. Checkmate is when they absolutely lose.
>>
So what part of the LN is the series at currently?
>>
>>161909168
She is actually a boy but have to disguise for some reason related to the 100% man incident. She have a cock
>>
File: 1465713251493.jpg (43KB, 492x706px) Image search: [Google]
1465713251493.jpg
43KB, 492x706px
Kind of strange to me when I think about Kuchinose's VA having voiced Hanayo and Rin
>>
>>161909465
>Kuchinose
Oops, I meant Kushida. I'm drunk.
>>
>>161909465
Her gimmick is Moe high pitched voiced. But i hope she voiced more character with deep voice because her deep voice make my pee pee feels weirds

I like how succes she is as VA now. Comparing to other LL VA like Emi Nitta Except Nanjo and Mimorin of course
>>
>>161909848
>Except Nanjo and Mimorin of course
Isn't aya doing alright?
>>
>>161909904
Nope, she don't have any role this season. Even last season she only have one in kemono friends.

It seems she focusing in her music career.
>>
>>161910089
Yurika is a surprisingly good seiyuu, but why is she so popular compared to the other seiyuu?
>>
>>A-Class and Icarus sound the same in engrish accent

DEEPEST LORE
>>
>>161910248
Threadly reminder for the dense that Sensei is the Icarus.
>>
I can't pick between ichinose and sakura lads
>>
Is this 2 cours?
>>
>>161910360
It's not. Stop fucking asking this every thread.
>>
>>161910126
Good agency maybe?
Popular not really, because many doesn't even know her. Unless you mentioned Hanayo.

I agreed with you she actually a good seiyuu.
>>
File: Sensei.gif (861KB, 450x236px) Image search: [Google]
Sensei.gif
861KB, 450x236px
Sensei a best
>>
>>161910611
I've never heard Rina Satou ara ara this hard.
>>
>>161910611
Her eyes were alluringly bright and golden in this clip, much more than usual. Too bad they blurred her face.
>>
>>161910337
Same here, those two are god-tier girls
>>
>>161911124
All the girls are pretty much, except maybe Kushida.
>>
>>161910908
I want to paizuri her.

she really some more fanart

>>161911025
I heart skipped a beat when I saw 50 percent man grab her colar. That was sexy.
>>
File: DI3qN3gUwAAvb8Y.jpg (2MB, 3225x2419px) Image search: [Google]
DI3qN3gUwAAvb8Y.jpg
2MB, 3225x2419px
RIP Karuizawafags.
>>
>>161911208
Should have rubbed it in and have Ibuki and Sakayanagi
>>
>>161911208
Nothing of value was lost, literally just a slut.
>>
>>161910248
And class D sounds like Krusty.
>>
>>161910285
well I wasnt dense more like I was too much in rage in that scene to care. but kind of figure when that line about regrets came up
>>
>>161911208
RIP Ibukifags and Sakayanagifags.
>>
Who are these two? They haven't appeared in the anime yet
>>
>>161911597
Those are Teruhiko Yukimura and Haruka Hasebe from Class D. They appeared in episode 1 only in the background. They're also kiyo-pon's new group of friends.
>>
>>161911743
>160 KB

Thanks for the answer
Are they going to be relevant later?
>>
>>161911597
I wanna kiss her on the forehead.
>>
>>161911768
They're part of Ayanokouji's new clique in volume 6, and they actually do good friend things together.
>>
>>161905454
Can I request spoilers for vol.3 and vol.4?
>>
>>161882127
"I can't defeat Airman!"
>>
>>161907235
Is he meant to be a highscool student? He looks like a hired goon
>>
>>161912277
>hating on based Albert
BAD BOY
A
D

B
O
Y
>>
>>161912277
DON'T HATE HIM
>>
>>161912277
THAT'S ENOUGH
>>
>>161896221
who else touched her?

Sudo!?
>>
>>161893678
Bless you
>>
>>161909042
That is a rook.
>>
>>161912277
Who are you calling a goon you racist fuck, Albert is pure!
>>
>>161911180
Even Kushida is god-tier in a way. Her personality may suck but her bitch mode would be a 10/10 fuck. As far as sex appeal goes she's probably at the very top. Of course if a pure relationship is what you want, she's definitely out.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S3cS3HxrtQ
Albert talking about the preview.
>>
Whats the deal with Ibuki and is she interested in 50%?
>>
>>161913466
>this trailer was presented by Albert Yamada
Absolutely based.
>>
>>161913466
Based giganigga

And there's a point pool they can use to buy useful shit but remaining points are converted to class points so it's a lot more gameshow survival.
>>
>>161913466
Holy shit this has got to be the best preview I've watched! Fuckin based Albert.
>>
>>161913466
Wait a minute did Albert say if one of the class retire they loses points? Did I heard it right.
>>
>>161913673
Yes, if a student is pulled out due to ill health there's a point penalty.
>>
>>161913673
Yeah. You lose 30 points for every retiring student.
>>
>>161913673
This >>161913714
Hence why Class A are already at a huge disadvantage because Sakayanagi pulled out.
>>
>>161913706
Which in a way reflects your performance as a group. If you do things poorly (for instance, people become underfed, have no appropriate shelter or similar things that affect one's health) they are more likely to fall ill.
>>
>>161913723
I think that was actually on purpose. If I recall correctly, in the LN it was said that there is a power struggle going on in Class A between Sakayanagi and Katsuragi (the bald guy). She dropped out on purpose to put Class A at a disadvantage under Katsuragi. That means once his leadership fails, she automatically becomes the new class alpha. I believe she succeeds too since by the time her SS volume came out, she's already the sole power behind Class A.
>>
>>161913466
>Kouenji spending the episode perched on random objects looking smug
Can't wait for best boy enjoying himself.
>>
File: CAUSEIFEEL!.gif (327KB, 500x238px) Image search: [Google]
CAUSEIFEEL!.gif
327KB, 500x238px
>>161913466
>mfw I heard an anime episode trailer in full proper English

This is a dream right guys? Cause I feel!
>>
>>161913761
No. She has a very weak heart. She will literally die if she do any kind of strenuous activities. She can't even stand up for long periods of time.
>>
>>161913706
>>161913714
>>161913723
>>161913754
Oh shoot, Horikita retire from this that's gonna hurt her class points.
>>
>>161913761
I thought katsuragi in class B?
>>
>>161913804
Katsuragi is Baldy, the one who told off the aggressive class A student taunting class D in the restaurant.
>>
>>161913761
>>161913798
I think it would have been both really. Prime reason would have been because she's too fragile to do something as extreme as this test. It would put her health at a lot of risk. So due to this she tries to use this to her advantage and put any blame on A's failures onto Katsuragi.
>>
>>161913804
That was Kanzaki. Katsuragi is the bald guy.
>>
>>161913845
Yeah. Basically this. I remember Class A didn't do too well during this event. And as a result when they returned, Sakayanagi pretty much blamed it all on Katsuragi and took control of the whole class.
>>
>>161913466
I honestly thought they got an American to voice GIGANIGGA, but that wasn't actually the case huh.
>>
>>161913466
>best boy presenting the PV
Holy shit.
>>
>>161913926
His name is Ricky so it's probably some random white guy from Europe or Africa that doesn't speak English as a native language.
>>
>>161913944
He was kinda still having a hard time speaking english in the PV.

I thought they got someone like Maxwell Powers to voice him.
>>
>>161913826
>>161913852
Ah ok.
I always thought he in class B, because i thought each class already have fixed representative and class A representative is Sakayanagi also Katsuragi look important enough so i just think he class B representative.
What i didn't know is class A actually having power struggle between Katsuragi and Sakayanagi.
>>
>>161914017
You didn't notice that Comrade Ichinose is Class B's representative?
>>
>>161914076
No, i know that Ichinose is in Class B.
>>
>>161914076
Ichinose being a communist isn't actually confirmed. I've read the novels and there's no hint that that's how Ichinose got those points.

It's the most plausible theory though (barring prostitution and other sketchy shit). Each class has 40 students flat so she only needs to receive 50,000 points per student to reach 2 mil.
>>
>>161914202
What's with Ichinose and Communist??
I don't understand?

My theory is she got that money from selling information or from helping other people.
>>
>>161914343
The theory is that all of Class B gave their points to someone they trusted would make sure they all had what they needed and would prevent impulse money wasting.
>>
>>161913466
Greatest PV off all-time. ALL-TIME.
>>
>>161914428
I really need to re-watch this series. It seems i miss a lot of things.
>>
>>161914428
Considering her relationship with their teacher, it isn't too far fetched either.
>>
>>161914475
It's never explained in the anime, most people in these threads have read the LN
>>
>>161914589
>most people in these threads have read the LN

HAHAHAHAHAHA Nice one anon
>>
Previews are out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S3cS3HxrtQ
>>
>>161914671
Fuck it's already been posted
>>
Where i can read the LN?
>>
File: otp.png (1019KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
otp.png
1019KB, 1920x1080px
OTP
>>
File: 1500703539332.png (552KB, 1063x753px) Image search: [Google]
1500703539332.png
552KB, 1063x753px
>>161914958
I will give you the download link but only if you beg on your knees like a dog.
>>
>>161901839
Help her win the 50%bowl or failing that, marry her.
>>
File: 1503447285229.jpg (45KB, 444x835px) Image search: [Google]
1503447285229.jpg
45KB, 444x835px
>>161914978
eeeehhhh? can't you just give it to us?
>>
>>161914978
Are you cute japanese girls?
>>
File: Capture.png (422KB, 526x582px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
422KB, 526x582px
>>161915010
15.000 points
>>
>>161915056
>>
>>161913466
Is A L B E R T the GIGANIGGA /our guy/?
>>
When was vol7 coming out? 9/25 or 10/25?
>>
>>161915644
10/25
>>
>>161915644
10/25
>>
File: 1500665451632.jpg (188KB, 780x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500665451632.jpg
188KB, 780x1000px
Holy shit Sakura is such a closet slut
>>
>>161916504
Camwhore
>>
>>161916504
>>161917080
>How to spot low quality bait.
Sakura is literally the most innocent person in this whole series.
>>
>>161916504
Too sexual.
And is probably the only virgin in the cast.
>>
>>161918039
I bet she masturbates a lot though
>>
>>161918322
After meeting 50% man? Definitely. Every morning, every afternoon and every night most likely. I wonder what her reaction would be if she ever saw him go 100% in front of her.
>>
File: 3b1d50490ae4a49913aba63a40e5fecb.jpg (228KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
3b1d50490ae4a49913aba63a40e5fecb.jpg
228KB, 850x1133px
The cutest
>>
How long is 50% man's dick
>>
File: c34b2d5600a394a460d6b58c6c65a028.jpg (388KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
c34b2d5600a394a460d6b58c6c65a028.jpg
388KB, 1200x1600px
This franchise has some absurdly delicious girls.
>>
>>161918548
longer than you
>>
>>161918548
Depends on the girl on the receiving side.
>>
File: 1499868853542.jpg (3MB, 3134x4528px) Image search: [Google]
1499868853542.jpg
3MB, 3134x4528px
>>161917916
No one is truly innocent in this series
>>
File: DIfcLQmWAAA34OC.jpg-large.jpg (189KB, 950x650px) Image search: [Google]
DIfcLQmWAAA34OC.jpg-large.jpg
189KB, 950x650px
>>161918566
I'd fuck them all desu
>>
>>161918633
I don't know why my comment sudden have 'desu'
>>
>>161918633
This is probably one of the few series where every single girl is extremely fuckable. It just depends on your taste. Horikita and Sakayanagi are for those who like kuuderes. Sakura is for moeblob lovers. Ichinose is for those who like to compete with each other in bed. Karuizawa is for those who want an obedient, submissive lover and Kushida is for pure hatesex.
>>
How can a cripple be so hot
>>
>>161918698
Smug
>>
File: 1502375117482.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502375117482.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>161907385
I just caught up with the latest episode too. Sakura a cute tittymonster, but I can't help but notice how dumb and contradicting her actions are.

>massive camwhore
>somehow is afraid of people
>exposes herself on the internet
>but too shy to show off her skin in real life
>gets chased by a stalker
>runs into a dark alleyway
>almost got raped because she was asking for it
>still doesn't stop whoring away
>also thinks no one will recognize her if she wears glasses

I don't want to accuse half the human population of being retarded, so I'll just blame the author for being a hack. I hope Sakura wins. Shame that camera store guy didn't put it in though.
>>
>>161918619
Sakura is. She literally has no ulterior motives behind any of her actions unlike all the other girls. She has no grand scheme or grudge against anyone. She just wants MC to dick her silly.
>>
>>161918776
Her action pretty dumb desu.

>also thinks no one will recognize her if she wears glasses
Actually she know wearing glasses can't cover her identity, that why she always looking down so people not seeing her face.
>>
>>161918962
>>161918776
It don't think she's doing it anymore.

She retired from Gravure modelling just before she entered that school.
She also shut down her blog after the stalking incident.
>>
File: 64496675_p0.jpg (833KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
64496675_p0.jpg
833KB, 960x1280px
Sakura is so much better without glasses.
>>
>>161919124
Is this from the LN? If so, thank god. Now she's truly wife material.
>>
>153cm
>98cm
>45kg

IMAGINE....
>>
>>161918681
you put t b h didn't you? that turns into desu
>>
>>161918776
Her online self was a fake persona created to act as an intermediary for interaction between herself and others. She decided to go with something that is the bipolar opposite of her true self but yeah, if she had actually thought ahead and considered what would happen if she started posting such pictures online things probably would have gone different. Can't rely on people to be able to differentiate between online and real anymore. But hey, people are in class D for a reason and she is no exception. Her intentions and personality by themselves are pure, she is a nice girl who doesn't have any ulterior motives and just loves 50%man, but the whole blog ordeal was an unfortunate consequence of having both a C in intelligence and a D in judgment.

As anon >>161919124 she likely quit the blog thing after the stalking incident. 50man cracked the shell and she is slowly emerging and becoming more involved with the rest of the class, so she doesn't need it anymore for the social aspect.

I agree that the running into an alley part was dumb but blindly running away when feeling threatened is what 90% of the people do. Can't blame them. Only a small minority can stay cool/composed in such situations and make the right decisions.
>>
File: 64508581_p0.jpg (459KB, 3541x2508px) Image search: [Google]
64508581_p0.jpg
459KB, 3541x2508px
>>
File: 1501358778589.jpg (156KB, 788x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1501358778589.jpg
156KB, 788x1111px
51%man soon.
>>
>>161919287
>I agree that the running into an alley part was dumb but blindly running away when feeling threatened is what 90% of the people do. Can't blame them. Only a small minority can stay cool/composed in such situations and make the right decisions.
She has a D in Judgement for a reason.
>>
>>161918684
Indeed. when it comes to intercourse with the girls if you:

Prefer to roleplay then you go with Horikita
Prefer to hatefuck then you go with Kushida
Prefer to have pure/passionate sex then you go with Sakura
Prefer to compete as to who's on top then you go with Ichinose
Prefer to take things slowly & gently then you go with Karuizawa
Prefer to be dominated then you go with Sakayanagi.
>>
>>161919457
>Prefer to be dominated then you go with Sakayanagi
Do you really think cripple girl can do any dominating? You can forcefully mating press her whenever and she won't be able to do anything.
>>
>>161919588
Imagine what she can do with that cane
>>
>>161919588
The point is men that like to be dominated are normally masochists and having someone weak and fragile like Sakayanagi dominating you would be a massive turn on for them.
>Do you really think cripple girl can do any dominating?
Smack you with her cane, crush your balls with her feet. Insert her cane into your anus, there's many ways anon.
>>
>>161919588
We're not talking about a MAME hentai here, nigger, mental domination is more prevalent in femdom
>>
Do you think Sakayanagi can have sex while having congetinal heart disease?
Will she died if it's too intense?
>>
>>161920287
>dying as she orgasms
That's hot.
>>
What makes 50%man go 51%
>>
>>161920706
Big tiddays
>>
File: www.dotup.org1322590.jpg (201KB, 1000x717px) Image search: [Google]
www.dotup.org1322590.jpg
201KB, 1000x717px
>>161920752
Like this?
>>
>>161920324
no that's sad.
>>
>>161920324
>dying from orgasm

That's hotter.
>>
>>161920287
I think she might actually suffer quite a bit during sex with that defect of hers. Maybe 50% man can go down to 10% to make it slightly less painful for her. Or he can just go 100% and hold hands with her only.
>>
>>161920856
>her corpse doing an ahegao
hnng
>>
>no pettanko shit in the main cast
absolutely based
>>
>>161921055
Here's your (You)
>>
>>161920925
Yeah as long it's not very intense, she will okay.
Pure and Gently sex is the best for her. Also she seems like type to prefer it that way.
>>
>>161893008
>he doesn't think the top 1% elites don't make elaborate games and trails to put their children through
>>
>>161920816
You know I always thought with these illustrations when the girls show off their bikinis or tops why Kei isn't with them. I then found out why and its nice to know the illustrator is well aware of a major plot point and won't fuck it up.
>>
>>161921403
Actually there's a fuck up.

There's an illustration with Kei wearing a 2 piece. The only difference is that she's not facing upfront. Maybe the scar that she has is in her stomach or something.

That's the reason why she only wears a one-piece swimsuit and in 4.5 she does not want to dress when people are around.
>>
File: 1503500253328.gif (945KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1503500253328.gif
945KB, 480x270px
>>161920816
Why do we keep getting robbed of Sakura's titties?
>>
>>161921545
They're too much for us common mortals, such godly tits could drive a man mad
>>
>>161921545
They had to show off Kushida instead. Surprising amount of art pushing her lately.
>>
>>161921465
>Actually there's a fuck up.There's an illustration with Kei wearing a 2 piece.
Well she's on her own in that illustration so its not so bad. Plus isn't it based off the scene where she's alone with Ayanokouji?

>Maybe the scar that she has is in her stomach or something.
The scar is just below her left breast (her pov) as shown in pic related.
>>
>>161921465
>>161921693
>Scar
Wait what a scar? Karuizawa's been stabbed? Damn.
>>
>>161919365
>51%
My body isn't ready.
>>
>>161921868
She was big time bullied in middle-school.

That's the reason why she talked to Hirata and they became a pretend couple. She wanted to be someone that no one can pick on. Hirata was ok with it because in middle-school he failed to help his friend that commited suicide. So he wanted to at least help Kei.
>>
File: DI8w-E8UMAA3xrC.jpg (41KB, 532x750px) Image search: [Google]
DI8w-E8UMAA3xrC.jpg
41KB, 532x750px
>>161921898
Is it ready now?
>>
>>161921693
Does she cuck the other guy for 50man?
>>
Will 50% man go 52% before this season ends?
>>
File: batman approves.gif (360KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
batman approves.gif
360KB, 500x420px
>>161921947
>>
>>161921951
They have never been a real couple. Both are pretending.
>>
>>161921936
Wow that's much worse than what happened with Sakura.
>>
>>161921868
Yeah as >>161921936
said, she was bullied to the point, it left a scar on her body, despite how she seems to be in the anime she's even weaker in terms of sociability than Sakura.
>>
>>161896537
She's my wife
>>
File: image5.jpg (198KB, 642x900px) Image search: [Google]
image5.jpg
198KB, 642x900px
>>161921664
She deserves it.
>>
>>161919195
Shit taste, but i'll forgive you
>>
>>161921868
>>161921936
>>161922285
The implication about that scar is that she is a victim of domestic violence at home too.
The MC's monologue specifically says that her scar is beyond what a middle schooler can do.
>>
File: Chad.png (1MB, 930x477px) Image search: [Google]
Chad.png
1MB, 930x477px
I hope we see Chad in every episode from now on doing things Chads do.
>>
>>161922688
I guess that's why he sees the same kind of darkness in her eyes that he has.
>>
>>161921465
>Maybe the scar that she has is on her stomach

That's hot
>>
>>161924081
>blond hair
>buff
>red eyes
>doesn't give a fuck
>tells old ladies to fuck off
>perfect at everything
>sports A+
>smarts A+
>has a fucking DRAGON in his name

Is this the perfect male?
>>
>>161924081
>Chad
>>>/sp/
>>>/pol/
>>>/r9k/
>>>/fit/
Seriously, stop.
>>
File: umaru24.jpg (43KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
umaru24.jpg
43KB, 1024x576px
>>161924612
>>
Is this anime really not going to have more than 12 episodes? The reason why I say this is because although Horikita has been given more screentime, so has Sakayanagi, as she doesn't actually make an appearance in the LN until Volume 5 and is only mentioned by name until that point. Why give a character like her more screentime if the anime never gets to Volume 5, its kinda pointless if you ask me.
>>
>>161925805
This anime is definitely confirmed to be only 12 episodes. However they may announce at the end of the 12th episode that a second season is on its way.
>>
>>161924612
Feel insecure and scare of Chad stealing your wish-fulfillment show?
>>
>>161925910
I wouldn't count on that.
>>
>>161925805
Confirmed 12 eps. But before you ask about a second cour:
>BD sales went from low to the absolute bottom of the barrel thanks to biased directors
>more than served its intended purpose as an LN add
Even if it does get a S2 you'd still have to rectify what they did with ep7 among others for things to make sense again.

The odds are not in our favor here. But the anime industry has seen weirder things happen. You never know.
>>
>>161901251
>never wiped down in his life
so does that mean he doesn't wipe his ass either after he shits?
>>
>>161925910
Second season is pretty much impossible to adapt. Class A lost horribly in Volume 4 because Sakayanagi is not there.
>>
>>161926192
I won't. Its still possible but I don't expect it to happen.
>>
>>161926312
Sakayanagi isn't there though. They even said that one student retired due to illness.
>>
>>161925805
Confirmed 12 eps. You can already guess that would happen after seeing episode 8.

Also Kadokawa already succeeded with advertising the LN with the anime. Even if the BDs flop, the only one affected by it is Lerche now.

With the surrounding drama regarding the show, there really won't be a chance for a second season now. If there will, maybe in 2 years, after the LN has delivered more volumes for a show to cover it.
>>
>>161926411
Volume 4's special exam happens on the cruise ship. The students are divided into 12 groups where they play a guess the werewolf type of exam.
>>
>>161926202
BD sales don't matter that much in the grand scheme of things. Saki no Psi nan only got a 1k average on its BD sales (according to Orion) and that's getting a second season.

>Even if it does get a S2 you'd still have to rectify what they did with ep7 among others for things to make sense again.
Yeah here's the problem. They either do this scene yet again and with Karuizawa this time. Remove the idiot trio trying to peak with the camera and just have Ayanokouji take Karuizawa to the pool or get revenge and give Karuizawa the hand stuck in a bottle scene instead of Horikita.
>>
>>161926543
Yeah I know and that's still fine. Sakayanagi was talking to Masumi on the phone in the school Library, she's definitely not there.
>>
>>161926535
Yes but what I'm saying is if their sole purpose was just to air 1 cour just to advertise the LN then there's no need to have given Sakayanagi's character the focus that she got in the anime.
>>
>>161926886
She's advertisement. People will be asking "when can I see her?". Then that gets them to buy novels.
>>
>>161926670
Are you sure? I think she appeared in other scenes too.
Too lazy to recheck though.
>>
>>161927005
Yep. Her only scene in episode 8 was her talking to Masumi in the school library whilst learning how to play Chess.
>>
>>161924081
Anime omitted but Koenji has a harem formed solely by third year students.
>>
>>161926259
His shit is frictionless, it exits without touching the walls.
No wiping needed.
>>
>>161927387
Sasuga Dio-sama
>>
File: sweating.jpg (9KB, 175x180px) Image search: [Google]
sweating.jpg
9KB, 175x180px
>>161919729
>and having someone weak and fragile like Sakayanagi dominating you would be a massive turn on for them.
I am not even a masochist but that turns me on.
>>
>>161925910
Only if it was planned to have a second season
>>
File: 64807880_p0.jpg (159KB, 720x1010px) Image search: [Google]
64807880_p0.jpg
159KB, 720x1010px
I like Horikita, hoping to see her a lot in the upcoming arc.
>>
Is Kushida a virgin?
>>
>>161929772
Why wouldn't she be? She obviously doesn't know what rape or sex is if she just thinks it's groping
>>
>>161929772
Despite what she may look like, I doubt she's the type to sell herself out. She's more of the type to let men grope her then threaten them with rape accusations until they turn into her puppets. But after her partnership with Ryuuen, I don't know, I heard from some anons a while ago that Ryuuen tried to fuck her. Don't know if that's legit LN spoilers or not.
>>
>>161929975
It's not. Ryuuen did grope her on Volume 6 but that's to perform a body search.

Wouldn't surprise me if Ryuuen and Kushida fucks next volume though.
>>
>>161930225
It'd be weird if they got walked in on.
>>
Sudo x Whorikita OTP.
>>
File: 4aa9e8e5443c0fce1cc84ba10384735f.jpg (156KB, 1275x1234px) Image search: [Google]
4aa9e8e5443c0fce1cc84ba10384735f.jpg
156KB, 1275x1234px
>>161929772
Are those the eyes of a virgin?
>>
>>161922688
Bullied in school and possibility a victim of domestic violence at home. This is must worse that I though.
>>
I want to fuck Ichinose.
>>
>>161926607
That's because Saki no Psi is from WSJ, their anime adaptations often get a lot of episodes
>>
File: 1500359529883.jpg (1MB, 1912x1484px) Image search: [Google]
1500359529883.jpg
1MB, 1912x1484px
>>161913334
In 2D, the women who are the bitchiest on the workfloor are also the most tender in private. Can you imagine her coming home from work, plopping down on the couch and kicking off her shoes while she complains about this year's rejects and their retarded shenanigans? Her tired smile as you hand her a bowl of homemade stew? Her alluring moans as you begin kissing her neck?

Untill proven otherwise, I'm going to project Chifuyu's personality on her.
>>
>>161932110
The eyes of someone who is used to being raped and doesn't enjoy sex anymore.
>>
File: 1479277350765.png (16KB, 118x161px) Image search: [Google]
1479277350765.png
16KB, 118x161px
>>161913466
Nice. I just wished he pronounced the French title of the episode. It'd be fun to hear him butcher the language.
>>
>>161913942
Who would win in a fight between chad mctricep and giganigga?
>>
>>161930225
>Wouldn't surprise me if Ryuuen and Kushida fucks next volume though.

Why? Is there any sexual tension or interest in each other between them? Genuinely curious because I've heard contradicting things from LNfags in previous threads.
>>
File: DI20rJnVoAAH6SV.jpg (95KB, 925x1269px) Image search: [Google]
DI20rJnVoAAH6SV.jpg
95KB, 925x1269px
>>
>>161883049
because "Yōkoso Jitsuryoku Shijō Shugi no Kyōshitsu e" just rolls right off the tongue eh?

fuck you, pretentious cancer.
>>
>>161934461
chad would win easily, he would show his hidden "heh... nothing personal ugly person" shpeal and drop giga nigga if he was attacked but otherwise would just go back to admiring himself
>>
File: 4z.jpg (153KB, 770x544px) Image search: [Google]
4z.jpg
153KB, 770x544px
>>
>>161893008

you're funny, you think most presidents/prime ministers in this world don't fuck people over and violate basic human rights.

you are in for some sadness m'boy, when you learn how your world works
>>
File: 5dd426ec9d775914a5094435066be8b4.jpg (277KB, 1920x2152px) Image search: [Google]
5dd426ec9d775914a5094435066be8b4.jpg
277KB, 1920x2152px
>>161933793
Raped girls are used goods too
>>
>>161913926
His other lines aren't as much like this but the 'don't hate me' made me wonder if they were using text to speech software.
>>
>>161933793
Kushida is used goods to the max.
>>
Vaans you stupid fuck. Did you really believe the % meme you shit.
>>
>>161932110

virgins don't grab the hand the hand of guys they hardly know and press them into their breasts. that is what we call "very used goods"
>>
>>161934634
No anons just don't like Kushida and wanna slut shame her. Ryuuen and Kushida aren't even a team anymore just two mutual enemies of class D working indepently going into Vol 7
>>
>>161935499
>used goods
Don't you mean Karuizawa?
>>
File: DI3-jluV4AA4yyh.jpg (93KB, 580x819px) Image search: [Google]
DI3-jluV4AA4yyh.jpg
93KB, 580x819px
>>161935802
Well Ayanokouji did pretty much rape her and made her his pawn, so yeah I guess she counts.
>>
>>161933793
>>161935301
>>161935499
>>161935727
Kushida is pure. None of the guys even have rumors of her sleeping around despite being incredibly popular. Yes the bitch mode doesn't look happy but she is still just as innocent; what girl who is used goods would put his hand on her breast instead of knowing to press it against her ass or crotch?

Don't blame Kushida for having a great body and innocently acting sexual.
>>
>>161934963
I like this one alot better it doesn't have that dirty commie in it
>>
>>161936420
This would have worked if you mentioned this like a few weeks in when the show first started showing, but since the pastebin and all the spoilers shown in the threads for the last few weeks, this lie won't work anymore.
>>
>>161937113
>this lie won't work anymore.
He's not completely wrong here anon. He didn't tell the full story. From an outsider's perspective what Ayanokouji did to Karuizawa would without a doubt look like he's trying to rape her, obviously that wasn't his intention but anyone would jump to the conclusion that's what he was trying to do.
>>
>>161932110
>thinks that fabric can have fingerprints on them
She's pure.
On another note, is this brought up again? Has the author commented about the fact?
>>
BOSS'S ORDERS
>>
>>161937694
Bad boy. It'd be wise to fact check before posting erroneous claims on 4chan.
>>
>>161936952

sex is forbidden by the school rules, so of course Kushida can't whore around as usual.

wonder how many of the 16 common STD she has buzzing in that worn out cootch of hers?
>>
>>161937694
It isn't the fingerprints the problem. She is basically saying she will find a way to get incriminating evidence on him unless he helps.
>>
>>161938231
Again, Kushida is popular, if she was even fooling around with people the guys would be talking about it.
>>
>>161937694

story is set in the future, yes? Here's what's happening now:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/01/110131073141.htm
>>
>>161938442

uh huh, maybe she only uses sexual contact for blackmail purposes and her list of victims is long
>>
>>161938556
Kushida is a pure virgin and you can't prove otherwise.
>>
>>161937694
>thinks the only way of identifying it would be fingerprints
fucking DNA you faggot, learn 2 google
>>
>>161932110
DESU, pulling trash blackmailing like this if I recorded the conversation I can really rape her right after and use the recording as evidence against her back if she wanna report me. This is really dumb way of blackmailing.
>>
>>161936420
Chad got the first taste. Ayano only got second hand used goods.
>>
So... We will get a nice boat at any point in this serie? cuz the eyes of almost all the cast look like killer eyes to me.
>>
>>161938605
Then which of the girls aren't?
>>
>>161938605
that which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

she is clearly familiar with the idea of rape and sex, and has no problem having people physically touch her so she can blackmail them. where is your evidence?
>>
>>161940437
I'm familiar with rape and sex but I sure as hell haven't been victim or taken part.
>has no problem having people physically touch her
That really just shows her resolve. He touched her covered breast, didn't squeeze it or anything, and she was in control of that bit so it's not sexual at all.
>>
>>161940166
They're all used goods.

Horikita has gotten it on with her brother countless times.
Kushida has hatefucked anyone who got in her way.
Sakura was raped by her stalkers.
Karuizawa got it on with Hirata.
Sakayanagi got it on with 50% man 8 years ago and was crippled as a result.
>>
>>161941553
What about Ichinose?
>>
>>161941553
Only Ichinose the purest.
>>
>>161941607
>>161941635
Ichinose pleases her classmates for points.
>>
>>161941553
Joking aside. The girls are obviously all virgins. Its very rare in a high school anime for a girl to be a non-virgin since otakus want their waifus to be pure.
>>
File: YoukosoEP9_5.jpg (42KB, 710x400px) Image search: [Google]
YoukosoEP9_5.jpg
42KB, 710x400px
>>161941553
>Sakura was raped by her stalkers.
A-Ayanokouji-kun S-Save Me!
>>
>>161941804
this
unless they're the harlot archetype like Prison School's slut-chan
>>
>>161940863
>>161941804
Face it, Kushida is a total bitch with no concern for herself. She's definitely been fucked by someone repeatedly until she broke.
>>
>>161941938
>She's definitely been fucked by someone repeatedly until she broke.
The only kind of fucking that's happened when it comes to Kushida, is her shoving a broomstick up a guy's ass.
>>
File: YoukosoEP9_2.jpg (70KB, 710x400px) Image search: [Google]
YoukosoEP9_2.jpg
70KB, 710x400px
This is my waifu Karuizawa say something gentle about her.
>>
>>161942044
You don't even see eyes that disinterested on school prostitutes. Kushida is too far gone.
>>
>>161942611
I will gently fuck her while you're asleep
>>
>>161942775
I'll take the back.
>>
>>161943147
I'll take the head.
>>
He's going to break the 50.25% barrier this episode and go full 51%
You heard it here.
>>
File: Wise black magician.jpg (75KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Wise black magician.jpg
75KB, 250x250px
>>161942611
I has ogre parties with her and her bullies in middle school.
Shit was so cast yo
>>
>>161942611

From the spoilers, it sounds like Kei is considered a good girl only because she is so mindbroken there is no chance she will betray 50%. I am disappointed if that's why people like her.
>>
>>161938382
This
Even if fingerprints were on them, they'd come out in the wash

Of course this is all just assuming the author isn't stupid
>>
File: Asagiri.Kaito.600.1210439.jpg (58KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Asagiri.Kaito.600.1210439.jpg
58KB, 600x450px
What percentage does 50% man need to reach to beat Kaito?
>>
Sakura is a miracle of this universe. Sadly, she is vulnerable to rape and NTR. I MUST, MUST protect her!
>>
>>161943832
>Kaito
>getting beaten
Never. It doesn't matter what special training/experimentation 50man has gotten, it wouldn't hold a candle to what Kaito has gone through.
>>
>>161943832
>>161944110
Just turn off the light.
>>
>>161944320
That only works if he's sleeping.
>>
>not liking 50% friends
Dumb trio and Suda are fun
>>
File: VsYD51B.jpg (652KB, 2768x2048px) Image search: [Google]
VsYD51B.jpg
652KB, 2768x2048px
>>161944070
With this kind of body, it would seem impossible to protect.
>>
>>161944070
you're probably a skinnyfat manlet, a rapist would knock you on your ass with a single punch then make you watch as he fucks Sakura's plump body
>>
>>161945198
>>161945387
I'm a skinnyfat manlet who always happens to be a smartass CPA and a lawyer, so just fucking try me.

I will protect this smile.
>>
>>161944729
The dumb trio are garbage people and Suda is a fucking tool who causes everyone a ton of grief, stress, and effort because he acts like a child and then shows no remorse afterwards, only uttering a simple "wow horikita you did that for me I'm so thankful here let me spy on you in the changing rooms to show my gratitude"

The ONLY one in that crew who doesn't deserve to get their head kicked in is 50%
>>
>>161945440
the rape is already done anon, no amount of legal prosecution can stop her from running back into his arms. the NTR is complete, deal with it
>>
>>161945440
Fellow CPA here
I'm also an amateur boxer, so, I might go to jail but you're getting NTRd
Protecting something means stopping it from happening, not punishment after the fact. Skinnyfat manlets can't protect anything.
>>
>>161945483
>>161945523
I can protect her enough from men decently, maybe a few can overpower me, but I'll make it clear that I'll make their lives hell if they do.

I mean, a lawsuit and conviction not only gives you bruises it pretty much puts shame and misfortune to you and your family forever
>>
>>161945639
What makes you think I give a shit when I'm balls deep in anime pussy
>>
kusida best girl
>>
>>161945639
you lose your waifu, in the end they can hurt you mentally just as badly as you can hurt them legally.

>giganigga knocks you to the ground and prepares to mindbreak her
>"i-i'll sue you i swear to god!!"
>giganigga giggles at your nasally screech and makes you watch as he forces sakura down and penetrates her. her eyes bug out, unused to something so big, and begs to stop but giganigga responds by stimulating her clit and nipples. its unlike anything she's ever experienced before, she lets out an unintentional moan and looks at you in a panic while you writhe in pain and struggle to stand. seeing that you're out of commission, she tries to wait it out in a battle of attrition, but giganigga's NTR powers are too great. slowly, the moans become more frequent and loud. sakura's eyes roll back with pleasure and she starts screaming for cock, you can tell when she cums because its its more intense than anything you've ever seen while you were together with her, to the point where you begin to doubt that you were even good in bed in the first place. looking you right in the eye, giganigga tries to pull out and you see sakura's legs clamp around his waste, begging for him to go harder. he leers at you, and with every thrust you can hear her moan like an animal. when he finally cums, you can his large and virile cock pulsate as it empties his entire load into her pussy, so much so that it starts dripping out. as he is cumming, sakura begs to be kissed, and he obliges, wrapping his lips around hers and you watch sakura kiss him with wild abandon, she has completely forgotten you. when she no longer has the strength to cling to him, giganigga pulls out and wipes his cock on your clothes because in that moment, he's the master and there is not a fucking thing you can do about it.
>>
>>161945894
Is this what actual cuck shit is written like? Did you read real cuck porn in order to improve your cuck related shitposting?
>>
>>161945987
it's okay if you got a boner anon, no need to be ashamed.
>>
>>161945772
I'll tackle you and make sure you hear what I say first about hanging out with the bouyz on the hood or whatever, you filthy, uncivilized, black man.

>>161945894
Get away from my wife.
>>
>>161946008
I'm just impressed by your devotion to shitposting, desu.
>>
>>161946079
its not hard to write smut anon, cuck porn is just regular porn except with a little bit of despair porn sprinkled in

and the only challenge in writing smut is finding synonyms for dick and vagina so it doesn't sound repetitive.
>>
>>161946036
You're missing the point my friend.

If I want your waifu there's nothing you can do to stop me. If you want my waifu then there's nothing you can do to get her. That's what you have to be prepared for.
>>
>>161946202
I have many ways, like a gun (which I am mandated to have given my danger from being a lawyer), power of making your life a living hell through legal means, I can provide my wife Sakura with anything she wants in life because I am corporate, hence can give her the material desires she wants.

But to be honest, all I want is a woman who would love me just the way I am, I'll give her any material thing she wants ;_;
>>
>>161946079
never underestimate pathological funposters
>>
>>161893678
Sudo x horikita when?
>>
>>161901839
give breast reduction surgery
>>
>>161946036
That's really shit drawing.
Look at sakura. Her arm and body look very thin. While her hair and boobs very thick.
>>
File: 1503906309434.png (66KB, 460x426px) Image search: [Google]
1503906309434.png
66KB, 460x426px
>>161946530
I like Raita tier designs.
>>
>>161927387
Literally how?
>>
>>161946780
why wouldn't he? he's pretty, muscular, confident, smart, and athletic. for vapid high school girls, that's the perfect love interest.
>>
>>161946988
No I mean how come his harem only consists of 3rd year girls but not a mix of each years?
>>
>>161947023
Wasn't it because those bitches are banking on marrying into money? It's only 3rd years going after him because they need some plan after high school.
>>
>>161943832
That was one of my favourite mc in eroges. I think he is too much of man compared with most whores that got route.
>>
>>161943832
Is there an english version of this?
>>
>>161945523
>>161945639
>>161945483
To be fair, your delusions matter little, since 50% protected Sakura. And also, I think you'd prefer life long jail along with all the shame, then let 100% get his hands on you
>>
>>161948740
We're not talking about 50% though
>>
>>161948830
Just saying
>>
File: 1502316403048.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502316403048.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Every day until you like it.
>>
>>161945483
>no amount of legal prosecution can stop her from running back into his arms.
Life long jail time actual does exactly that.
>>
Time to end this before the show starts later.
>>
Horikita is shit.
Cuntshida should go.
>>
>>161949058
Why she need to fix her skirt ?
50%man only touched her sides and her skirt shouldn't have changed or disheveled.
Is she implying something.
>>
>>161949807
Obviously because he tickled her sides, her skirt rode up her hips due to her excessive movement.

It's just an extra action to showcase detail. Nothing more.
>>
>>161949834
> her skirt rode up her hips
You sure that's how skirt works ?
>>
>>161949846
You know what I mean. Her skirt adjusted by moving up. "Rode up" is the wrong term I know.

It's obvious why she adjusted it. There's nothing special to it.
>>
File: disdain for pleb.jpg (38KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
disdain for pleb.jpg
38KB, 200x200px
>>161946375
pfff, good luck and raise her rape childs.
>>
File: 47af909d80b4a3b2633dfef430d56978.jpg (140KB, 682x1070px) Image search: [Google]
47af909d80b4a3b2633dfef430d56978.jpg
140KB, 682x1070px
>>161949870
Are you sure it's not because she wants 50% man to pound her like the whore she is?
>>
>>161949913
She want her onii-sama and Sudo's dicks though
>>
File: 2017-08-29_11-37-06.png (650KB, 456x812px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-29_11-37-06.png
650KB, 456x812px
>>161913466
O H M Y
>>
>>161950190
Did you slut soaking wet now?
>>
>>161945894
Good, anon, good. Now write one for Kushida. I could honestly fap just to the thought of her being NTR'd.
>>
>>161913466
YAASS BOSS
Thread posts: 510
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.