[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Violet Evergarden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Is there any better representation of Victorian England in anime?
>>
Emma.
>>
this show will be a bigger disappointment than no man's sky.
>>
>>161877956
/thread
>>
>>161877942
Dantallion.
>>
>>161877942
This looks more like a mediterranean harbour city than England.
There is even a palm in the corner.
>>
>>161877942

Maybe that one where that metal forming owner in late 19th century kidnaps a japanese loli and tries make her seduce his grandson who also work there. I cant remember if it was england or France.
>>
>not yuri
>she wants to fuck his daddy

This will flop.
>>
>>161877956
Pretty much, absolutely faithful regarding society and traditions.
>>
>>161877942
It's WWI era, not Victorian.

>>161878070
The main country is a southern port city with a German name.
>>
>>161878214
>Kyoani
>respecting the source material
>>
>>161878304
>t-they make it better
Every kyoanus licker.
>>
>>161878340
PW is amazing.
>>
>>161878340
I don't know why the truth makes you stutter.
>>
File: 1279.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1279.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>161878340
>t-they make it better
It's proven true they do make it better though.
>>
>>161878239
It's a bit exaggerated, but still good.
>>
>>161878273
>with a German name
>they are doing it again
For fucks sake. Why do the Japanese have such a hardon for the Germans? Even PriPri, which is set in London, is basically more Berlin than its Britain.
>>
>>161878340
>Haruhi
>Lucky Star
>K-On
>Hyouka
>Hibike
Do I need to go on?
>>
>>161880521
Kinda unfortunate that the only show on that list that isnt shit is K-On. Quite frankly, its a bit of an insult that you didnt list Nichijou. Not like that show is any better than all the other garbage you listed, but its adaptation was probably one of the more impressive ones.
>>
>>161880521
I would say Hyouka already had strong material
>>
File: ikoku meiru no croisee.jpg (100KB, 465x640px) Image search: [Google]
ikoku meiru no croisee.jpg
100KB, 465x640px
>>161878139
Are you referring to pic related? That was France.
>>
>>161880477
The setting isn't German. The main country just has German name since the setting is basically Europe thrown into a blender. Gilbert's family has a long history in the country and he has a French surname.

>Leidenschaftlich
>Said country was located at south of the continent. It was a maritime nation with its major cities set along the seacoast. The temperatures were mostly warm yearlong and snowfall was not common in winter. The main national interest were marine products and the natural resources surrounding the ocean, as well as utilizing them in foreign trading. Leiden, the capitol serving as a gateway to land from other continents, was known as a trade port.
>>
>>161877956
/THREAD
FPBP

HOW CAN KYOANUS LICKER EVEN RECOVER?
>>
>>161880521
How do they always manage to improve material?
>>
>>161880858
They don't watch non-Kyoani anime, so indifferent.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.