[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished this. Am I a pleb if I got teary eyed at the end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Just finished this. Am I a pleb if I got teary eyed at the end of Okadashit? Also, What did I think of this?
>>
It was a forced drama but not much as After Story, at least people die here.
>>
You're a pleb if you ever feel any emotion besides detached ironic bemusement.
>>
>>161874870
If you have emotions youre not an autist and you dont belong here
>>
>>161874956
The average sociopath's IQ is 85.
>>
>>161875032
>being the average anything
don't you have some bread and circuses to get to?
>>
It's just a different kind of suspension of disbelief.
You can understand that the melodrama is over-the-top and that the characters don't necessarily act realistically, but that doesn't mean you can't take away anything from it.
I don't think AnoHana is good, but I cried when I watched it, and I probably would again on a rewatch.
>>
>>161875063
Stupid people also often believe that they are exceptionally smart
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect
>>
>>161875084
This doesn't prove what you're pretending it does.
>>
>>161875071
And if that's not cynical enough for you, then think of it like empathizing with kids and young adults.
They do dumb shit to put themselves in bad situations and their problems may seem trivial to you, but that doesn't have to stop you from having sympathy (Of course, this is case-by-case and if you're a parent or role model, you should still try to teach lessons, but that doesn't have to be to the exclusion of the empathy)
>>
>>161875093
And that would be?
>>
File: 4.jpg (138KB, 599x841px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
138KB, 599x841px
>>
I just get teary eyed remembering it. This is not about pleb or not pleb. This is about pussy or not pussy.
>>
File: 1469696524461.jpg (59KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1469696524461.jpg
59KB, 500x332px
>It's the "I want to marry you" type of "I love you"

yeah if you didn't cry bitch tears to this you are a heartless monster
>>
>>161875976
famous=/=good
>>
File: 1478673600742.jpg (59KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
1478673600742.jpg
59KB, 640x370px
>>161874870
>Am I a pleb if I got teary eyed at the end of Okadashit?
Not at all
>>
SECRET BASE
>>
>>161875093
what?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.