[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Ball

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: DBRC2.png (631KB, 637x481px) Image search: [Google]
DBRC2.png
631KB, 637x481px
How different would Dragonball have been if Roshi had actually given Goku immortality?
>>
File: Kakarotto.png (243KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kakarotto.png
243KB, 640x480px
Would Goku still be a retard if he was raised by Gohan without losing his memory?
>>
File: 1480448322318.gif (715KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480448322318.gif
715KB, 400x300px
>>161869915
>Give GOku immortality
>mops the floor with Vegeta because he has already obtained immortality
>Vegeta is even more autisitc about gaining immortality
>Madman actually does it before the Buu Arc
>2 immortal saiyans being trained under Whis and Beerus
>Mortal leveled Lowered but Immortal level raised
>>
File: Smug Chadhan.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Chadhan.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Post smug saiyans.

U6 Saiyans don't count. So don't post them.
>>
File: 1476298457201.jpg (57KB, 327x305px) Image search: [Google]
1476298457201.jpg
57KB, 327x305px
>one of the assassin shots blasted off piccolos arm completely
>one of the blasts hitting the tien clones didnt completely tear him to shreds

does this mean tien > piccolo ?
>>
>>161870575
Not really. ;_;
>>
>>161869915
>>161870121

He means eternal life as in you don't die of old age
not that you are invincible
>>
File: RAGE.jpg (213KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
RAGE.jpg
213KB, 720x960px
>>161870575
>both are always shown to be training offscreen
>Tien still has that glaring weakness in his clone ability
>Tien never bothered to mimic other techniques during the ToP
>Piccolo still loses stamina when regenerating and hasn't bothered training how to endure thta shit
>His Special Beam Cannon still takes forever to buildup and hasn't improved since the first arc of DBZ

Fuck them both for being shitters.
>>
>>161870699
>Tien never bothered to mimic other techniques during the ToP
This hadn't even occurred to me because we saw so little, but Ten could've been U7's "secret weapon," just copying handy techniques to use when the numbers start to thin out. If only he'd lasted a little longer. But then, he'd have to be written by people that give a damn for it to work.
>>
>>161870682
that's all goku would need. Remember he only "died" after that because of a heart disease.

Trunks wouldn't need to go back in time. Goku doesn't die. Beats the shit out of the androids because he is goku. No cell. him and vegeta train autistically for 7 years. Beat the shit out dabura. No buu.
>>
>>161870778
>Beats the shit out of the androids because he is goku.
While you're right because that's how shonen manga work, if Trunks hadn't come with a warning, the group wouldn't have trained nearly as hard. His presence gave them an added sense of urgency. It also pushed Vegeta to want to break the Super Saiyan barrier even more. To be sure, they would have all gotten to the level they were at eventually (probably,) but without warning, they would've been hard pressed to beat the Artificial Humans.
>>
File: 1503747583267.jpg (46KB, 311x244px) Image search: [Google]
1503747583267.jpg
46KB, 311x244px
>he calls Super Saiya People SSJ
>>
>>161870858
You are also forgetting about Mecha Frieza and King Cold. It's always been a headcannon of mine that Goku's heart virus killed him in Trunk's timeline because Goku made a huge effort to defeat Mecha Frieza and his dad. We all know that, unlike Trunks, Goku would've let Frieza live just to see how powerful he became and the battle would've taken a toll on his heart.
>>
>>161871152
I think it would've been a done deal, honestly. IT, better understanding of Super Saiyan. I think Goku would have actually killed him, because he had given him a chance, and this is what Freeza chose to do with it. Come to HIS planet for revenge. I don't see Goku letting Freeza off easy again.
>>
>>161869915
You know, Roshi had quite a lot of nice stuff for a human hermit, before all the shit starts happening.
>>
>>161871671
He was fucking chilling honestly.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.