[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tsukihime 2 (Fate Extra and Garden of Avalon)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Fatestay_night_Garden_of_Avalon.jpg (282KB, 1122x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Fatestay_night_Garden_of_Avalon.jpg
282KB, 1122x1500px
As you guys feel that in Tsukihime 2 will have Saber, Caren, Bazett and Luvia, Aleysbury Ritual, the end of the world, fate extra's origin and a reversal to the age the gods.
>>
File: saC4m.jpg (129KB, 610x390px) Image search: [Google]
saC4m.jpg
129KB, 610x390px
>>161841478
Just kill yourself
>>
File: T7Nt22k.jpg (993KB, 2480x3258px) Image search: [Google]
T7Nt22k.jpg
993KB, 2480x3258px
"My apologies. I'll move on to the topic of the holy lance now. Its purpose is not to strike down foreign invaders; it exists to ensure the world's stability. Put simply, it's the planet's anchor. You brought up the land of fairies earlier, and I should tell you that it is not an entirely different realm. Right beneath your feet, only a thin layer separates us from the other side of the world."

"Beneath my feet...? Do you perhaps mean the planet's surface?"

"It's fine if you want to think of it that way. With 'Your world' at the bedrock of your thinking, the land of fairies is but a gap in it. Yet, to them, your world is likewise nothing more than a blanket, it's but a texture over the world. However, both are mere facades that cling to the planet's surface."

"Are you...... saying that Britain is a texture?"
>>
>>161841509

"Not just Britain, the entire world that you humans inhabit. Rather, Britain is actually quite special. Artoria, what you can see does not constitute all that is. When humans took the mantle of superior beings, the state of the world underwent a change, and the fairies, having realized that, accepted that change. The surface changes its physical laws to suit that of the lifeforms living atop it. The age that brimmed with mysteries and prana welcomed its passing when humans completely came into power, gradually declining since. Nature, though once possessing its own ego, became but a phenomenon, and the ether that filled the air began to dissipate. When Solomon, the very king of magecraft, passed on, the decline hastened until finally, 500 years ago, the age of gods came to an end. The planet became independent from nature. But while having broken out of nature's cycle and being capable of living on their own, there were creatures that came to take nature as their own possession, and just to be clear, I am talking about you humans here. A special trait of human intelligence is that you tend to desire a light to shine on the darkness that is the 'uncertain laws' of spiritual phenomenon. The result of that was the planet's rules changing to being 'optimized for human life.' Dragons and fairies, their existence violates the rules of humanity, so those beings left to the other side of the world and relinquished this surface world to you humans."

Those that remained on the surface were those who did not have the strength required to leave and those unable to accept their end had come. The former are of no threat, but the latter are very much so. Even if they were to lose the prana in the atmosphere, they could continue to exist for hundreds of years out of the sheer will to live and possibly endanger mankind.
>>
>>161841535

"Whatever the case, you all came to be the representatives of the surface world. That said, it's still only a thin layer that can be rolled up with just a bit of effort. If the time comes that the blanket is to be blown away by the wind, what would you do? Would you ignore it? No, you wouldn't, would you? If it's going to be blown away, then all you must do is sew it down. The texture that you humans live on is secured to the planet by an anchor, the holy lance—The Spear that Shines to the Ends of the Earth. A pillar that exists to protect the superior beings: the Holy Lance Rhongomyniad. "
>>
File: tsukihime girls.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tsukihime girls.png
1MB, 1280x960px
What is your favorite Tsukihime route?
>>
Aylesbury Valesti

One major event for the Ancestors is the Aylesbury Valesti (アルズベリ・バレステイン, ?) ritual established by Crimson Moon that involves the revival of The Dark Six. It is a grand ritual the Ancestors have been preparing for decades, and it has come together in Aylesbury over the last ten years. It is suggested that the ritual, performed much earlier in the 1970s for unknown reasons, resulted in the world's mana being dried up in Fate/Extra. Due to the development being funded and developed entirely by human means, the Mage's Association and Church are unable to intervene until the advent of the ritual.
>>
Alright so to summarize when the age of man began, anything that didn't fit the status quo like divine beings and dragons got punted to Avalon which shares some similarities to land of steel. Saber's spear is apparently the only thing keeping man's place on top though why the MA just let's Gray carry around that kind of thing is unknown. Excalibur is now something made to stop anything that tries to destroy the current era which I suppose fits the personification of man's wishes thing. Oh and oil is now made of dragons so that's a thing.
>>
>>161841579
The one where everyone dies.
>>
>>161841478
New canon have Tsukiverse seperate from Fate. You can't summon Servants in the world where 27 DAA exist
>>
>>161841582
>and it has come together in Aylesbury over the last ten years. It is suggested that the ritual, performed much earlier in the 1970s for unknown reasons, resulted in the world's mana being dried up in Fate/Extra.
This was literal fanfiction that BL came up with. Nasu never said anything about it. Stop quoting it.

Case Files put a rest to any doubt about how irrelevant the vampires are in Fate universe powerlevels and their differences. Zepia is even sane and a good guy.
>>
>>161841579

Satsuki.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.