[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disappointing moments in manga in and anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ez.png (179KB, 789x487px) Image search: [Google]
ez.png
179KB, 789x487px
>Gon overextends himself and makes a harsh nen vow in exchange for temporary power
>wins the fight but pays the price
>nen is gone and his body is destroyed
>his best friend just happens to own a magic wish granting monster that can fix his body
>Gon can now just relearn nen
This was one big disappointment. After all I heard about how HxH was supposed to be better than the other long running Jump series it turned out to be more of the same.
>>
>>161836065
O
>>
>>161836103
MY
>>
>>161836065
HxH is just pure nostalgia for fags. Go ahead and rewatch the first 30 episodes, they are literally worse than Naruto's.
>>
>>161836159
COMBO
>>
he hasn't been in the manga for years now and people are still whining about something that might happen
>>
>>161836065
Why didn't Killua just asked Nanika to teleport Meruem to the sun? We already seen that teleportation doesn't come with repercussions and Nanika doesn't need to touch the target, HxH is so dumb.
>>
O MY ANDROGYNOUS SISTER
>>
>>161836321
O MY METROSEXUAL BROTHER
>>
>>161836229
>he hasn't been in the manga for years
So, like 10 chapters?
>>
>>161836065

Most people would tell you One Piece is a good manga and not the typical action shounen. Same thing with HxH.

Just enjoy the fights if you can, there are plenty of shows with good plot out there.
>>
O MY FLUBBER PEN
>>
>>161836595
You really shouldn't read shounen stuff for the plot, I'd be able accept it as long as it's not complete shit like Fairy Tail. Kongou Banchou had the most retarded plot but that was entertaining as hell.
>>
>>161836159
GOD!
>>
>>161836178
First thirty episodes of both HxH and Naruto are great.
>>
still way better than one piece
>>
>>161836065
O MY FREE WISHES
>>
>>161836893
Sad but true. The genre could be so much more than it is.
>>
File: 1420828520169.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1420828520169.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>161836065
It's a pretty embarrasing cop out, especially considering how people claim HxH's writing is somehow better than your average's shounen series, while it's really not; it's neither the first nor the last time Togashi resolves things through deus ex machina.
>>
>>161842216
>shounen
>genre
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.