[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tsukihime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Satsuki.png (388KB, 643x479px) Image search: [Google]
Satsuki.png
388KB, 643x479px
Did she deserve a route?
>>
Who? Was that girl in Tsukihime?
>>
>>161819105
She was like Sakura (she had a crush on Shiki) but she ended up dead in every route
>>
>>161819073
Actually, yes. It made more sense than curry at least
>>
>>161819073

Too bad, at this rate, looks like she wont get a route in the Tsukihime remake which was pretty much promised in Kagetsu Tohya.
>>
>>161819073
He mini arc was the worst part out of all 3 far side routes. She has zero like-ability and is an immature cunt when it comes to her feelings.
>>
But how could she possibly have a route?
-You can say that Nanaya saves her from SHIKI but after that what?
-Her being slowly humanized after being bitten by SHIKI looks a bit like necrophylia
>>
File: 36xn4.jpg (427KB, 1047x1500px) Image search: [Google]
36xn4.jpg
427KB, 1047x1500px
>>161819073
who?
>>
>>161820176
>Shiki
>turn down sex

What bizzarro world is she from?
>>
File: Mbcc.jpg (313KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mbcc.jpg
313KB, 800x600px
>>161819073

Already exists!!!!
>>
Being Satsuki is sad ...

Kotone of Fate/Zero was to originally be named Satsuki, but it was changed upon remembering it was Yumizuka's name. Gen Urobuchi forgot not only about the name, but that she even had a name.
>>
File: s312-43.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
s312-43.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
>>161820102
Opposite for me. It felt like the only point in the entire VN where the vampire shenanigans felt justified, and not just a flimsy excuse for "vaguely defined but powerful magic beings". That mini-arc ended up being the highest point in the game for me, to the point it kinda turned the other routes into a bit of a let down.

Sacchin's a good, normal girl that did nothing to deserve the in-game and real life shit she gets!
>>
Who?
>>
Isn't it sad?
>>
>>161819073
The whole show does.
>>
>>161819073
>New tsukihime threads
MUUH
>>
How much exposure to Tsukihime do I need to watch Carnival Phantasm?

I've finished reading FSN, watched Fate Zero, and am starting Hollow Ataraxia.
>>
>>161824271
Read Tsukihime at the very least. KT and Melty are optional, but recommended.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.