[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hitorijime My Hero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 0001.jpg (276KB, 762x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0001.jpg
276KB, 762x1080px
it's time for more suffering and healing
>>
surprisingly, gateau september issue is also out on the usual places
>>
>>161812278
>>161812310
>Latest chapter has 6 pages only.
We ten count now.
>>
>>161812278
Is that unicorn?
>>
>>161812447
I didn't know this one was still running. I was planning to read and watch once the season was over, but I'm unfamiliar with it. It this simple and slow paced homo?
>>
File: 0063.jpg (211KB, 761x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0063.jpg
211KB, 761x1080px
>>161812310
the issue also have Muno's latest work. it really seems that she's cutting on the ecchi parts as she goes on for a while now.
I wouldn't be surprised if her next work is a pure shonen-ai one.
>>
File: 0056.jpg (218KB, 760x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0056.jpg
218KB, 760x1080px
>>161812805
My Hero is sequel to Hitorijime Boyfriend, senpai.
My Hero's pair (Kousuke x Setagawa) is just done with their usual yaoi drama bullshit and now it's the Boyfriend's pair (Hasekura x Kensuke) to shine.
It's fairly generic, in a good way, and actually delivers twice the fluff and homo-action with every drama it gets.

Unlike that one series where the author forgot that her shit is running on a BL magazine and just makes you feel like shit every chapter, and doesn't deliver at all.
>>
>>161812310
>usual places
>tfw uploads are dead after the purge
Just kill me senpai, I want the old days back.
>>
>>161813354
lurk harder, senpai.
http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/fuSDTKyD/file.html
>>
>>161813448
I mean general uploads for everything. It used to be multiple tanks every day and now it's down to a couple a week. I'll actually have to buy things now.
>>
>>161813529
Oh, yeah. Even if it gets uploaded, it's usually 1-3 months late now unlike before that it actually gets scanned and released in the same week.
The good ones: Canna, Opera, and other magazines also stopped getting scanned years ago.
I was also thinking of buying them myself but most of my favorite authors are moving to web/online magazines and having to purchase them separately is quite a pain and also quite expensive.
>>
>>161813251
Thank you for clearing up the sequel line. I forgot about that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.