[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think of the new chapter /a/? http://readms.net

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 011[1].jpg (1MB, 883x1300px) Image search: [Google]
011[1].jpg
1MB, 883x1300px
What did you think of the new chapter /a/?
http://readms.net/r/neverland/053/4539/1
>>
Probably it's a test/ruse.
I doubt that so many chapters passed for nothing in return.
>>
>>161812093
I would love it if the kids offed the new guy out of desperation, then having to live with the guilt of having human blood on their hands, but I know it won't happen.
>>
>>161813028
He's right though. There are too many characters and it's high time for a culling.
>>
Reminder that ray x Emma is endgame with Norman becoming the antagonist
>>
>air tea
Kek, so far the new guy is alright, but let's see how long it lasts.
>>
>>161812093
Can we have a thread this time that doesn't involve any shitposting about the following
>MtF Norman
>Norman milking dungeon
>prostitute Emma
>NTR Ray x Emma
>autistic Emmafag defence force action
>paedophilic incest Ray x Izabella fanfiction
>A-Anna is muh waifu! Pls be relevant...
>>
>its man becomes the worst enemy plotline
Well, mangaka got a bunch of kids to grow up and get killed years later and I dont think little kids getting off is fun now. I'm with >>161812579
>>
>>161814354
I want new guy X Emma rape doujin
>>
>>161814354
You're asking for the impossible.
>>
>>161814354
unfortunatly no, because mainstream shonen always get the worst kind of fans when it hits the mainstream. if you don´t like all that shit, just imagine it when it turns into anime. guess we´ll have to learn to live with all that crap.
>>
>>161815310
Just a couple months ago all we had was Normanon, when did so many shitposters even get here?
>>
>>161812093
just getting better and better.
>>
fucking love this manga
>>
>>161815355
It's becoming a new pillar in jumo in terms of sales and ranks, given that it also has 50+ chapters to binge read more people on /a/ will be attracted to read and a good majority will enjoy and start posting in the weekly threads and with every newfag comes new creative shitposters
>>
>>161815310
and I predict that the anime will be a great success. the sales of the first 5 volumes are already bigger than those of the first 5 volumes of hero academia. they have not dropped out of the top 100 since june. we have a new death note.
>>
>>161815510
I figured it'd get worse but I expected the shitposting to increase more after the eventual anime. This doesn't bode well for the future.
>>
>>161815572
oh, dont get me wrong, i´d love an anime adaptation. half of my favorite anime is actually maisntream stuff full of cancerfans, but that doesn´t stop me from enjoying them.
>>
>>161815700
With cancer comes artfags who are willing to do art that isn't cancer
>>
>>161815700
Threads don't stop anyone from enjoying the source material, I don't think. It's just that it's always nice to discuss new content and extreme shitposting makes it hard.
To be fair, we've had some sort of shitposting since the beggining but nothing that derailed threads.
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 784x1145px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 784x1145px
>>161815572
>anime will be a great success
Definitley, especially if we get a good studio for a 1 cour season that covers the whole escape arc from start to finish, I can already list on the top of my head a bunch of scenes from the escape arc that would truly be pure animekino
>juxtaposition of happy orphan life to suddenly learning they're literal livestock
>Izabellas creepy silent hill death stare
>game of tag that turns out to be an evaluation of a plan to kill Sister Krone and Mama
>basement full of dead children toys
>Sister Krones death and backstory
>the whole of Normans "death" and how it affected Emma and Ray
>Emma, Ray and starting the housefire
>Izabella's childhood and Leslie
>Izabella grief and wishing the kids safety and success in their escape
>>
>>161816752
>Leslie's song in the anime
I want this.
>>
>>161816946
You heard it hear first but, I guarantee that Leslie's song will either be the same song that will be played for either the OP or ED of the anime
>>
>>161817061
I think a somewhat mellow song is a good fit so maybe it could suit the ending pretty well. I like that idea.
>>
>>161814354
There's no thread without any of that.
>>
>>161816752
>I can already list on the top of my head a bunch of scenes from the escape arc that would truly be pure animekino
yeah, because in the manga was shit. maybe the atmosphere of the anime helps us to ignore the asspulls.
>>
>>161812093
I'm guessing this will be a "just kidding!"? Still I want someone to mouth this old cocky coward off
>>
>>161817575
He's definitely lying, no way his food and electricity lasted that long.
>>
>>161814354
>MtF Norman
I missed some threads, what is this?
>>
>>161818280
Some anon likes shitposting a meme about Norman undergoing surgery enabling him to become a new Mama.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.