[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Made in Abyss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 512
Thread images: 167

File: bondad.jpg (95KB, 1338x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bondad.jpg
95KB, 1338x750px
Strap in, boys, looks like we are getting Bonedaddy's Wild Ride.
>>
File: 1501801061718.jpg (65KB, 622x494px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1501801061718.jpg
65KB, 622x494px
Bonedad did nothing wrong. It was all in the name of science.
>>
File: bon.png (166KB, 319x452px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bon.png
166KB, 319x452px
>>161802569
That is correct, unless you mean his actual arc and not the flashbacks, in which case you're sadly wrong.
But its better that way, I really doubt they could do justice to the fight scenes in later volumes.
>>161805539
Memes aside, scientific advancement was the means, not his actual endgame. His aim was pretty well-defined: do whatever it takes to survive the Dawn, and save as many people along the way, and being a narehate was obviously the key to that since Year 2K is going to affect only humans and not the native wildlife, which fluffs are also part of. His secondary goal, which is sort of related to the aforementioned, was "rending the curse of the Abyss", and alltogether he strived to colonize it and make the Abyss an actual habitable place.
>>
Does anyone know how many volumes the manga in the end will be? Has alredy been said somewhere?
>>
People expecting Bonedaddy arc when it's obvious they'll just do 1 chapter per episode and put off Mitty finale to Episode 13.
>>
File: 1.jpg (178KB, 1128x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
178KB, 1128x1600px
anyone have the translation of these 2 pages? it's from volume 6
>>
File: 2.jpg (183KB, 1128x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2.jpg
183KB, 1128x1600px
>>161806577
>>
>>161802569
I'm so fucking mad.
With a 60min finale they would have had plenty of time to get to vol5 but instead they decided to spend 4 and a half fucking episodes on what was already the slowest part of the manga, and I can't see them going past vol3, so the next arc is going to be even more dragged out somehow.
>>
File: lyza.jpg (253KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lyza.jpg
253KB, 1920x1080px
To the anon from the previous thread wondering about the evidence that Lyza and Reg were fucking, here is a summary:

>Lyza is a shotacon
This is assumed from the fact she married Torka. You might dispute this, but this is the only thing we know about her tastes.
>Reg is a sexbot
Whether or not that is his primary function, we know he has a fully functional penis, a very strong sex drive, and a love for squishy titties. If he can barely hold it around Riko and Nanachi, then Lyza's generous rack should make it far worse.
>Reg and Lyza traveled together
This is seen in multiple flashbacks Reg flashbacks. They camped together and Lyza tells Reg not to feel sad, meaning there was definitely some emotional moment between the two.
>Something happens to Lyza, causing Reg to journey to the surface despite being almost out of energy
After the flashback in Nanachi's place, Reg realizes he was likely the one who set up Lyza's grave and was mourning there. Once on the surface, a single shot from his incinerator caused him to have a full shutdown, meaning he was almost completely out of power by that point. Whatever motivated him to initiate this quest, he clearly pushed himself further then he has ever gone before.

All evidence shows Reg and Lyza had a very close relationship, and judging by their nature, there may have been some fucking involved. It's all quite reasonable.
>>
File: DIuRINgUEAAd9gY.jpg (134KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DIuRINgUEAAd9gY.jpg
134KB, 1200x675px
Nanachi next week, time to see how the adaptation handles bunny
>>
>>161806794

The bunny? we care about the adaption of tama-chan
>>
>>161806577
Hey, Shelmie. You want to go to the museum again, right ?
>>161806617
Hey, Shelmie. I wonder if the immovable lord will come again. Huh ? How long ago was that again ? Shelmie... ? ... Even though we are twins why can't we be together ? But I understand that it's not long now. Because we're twins, right...
>>
File: DIuTkcYUEAEw6J8.jpg (47KB, 555x495px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DIuTkcYUEAEw6J8.jpg
47KB, 555x495px
>>161806794
I want a many mitty mound. It'd be like a beanbag chair that drools.
>>
Am I crazy or was this episode entirely anime original?
>>
>>161806974
We've known that it would be anime original for a long time now, anon.
>>
>>161806974
you're crazy in the coconut. This was a shot for shot remake.
>>
>>161806577
It was translated in a thread about a month back. I don't remember verbatim what the TL was, but it was essentially one kid on the surface talking to his/her now dead twin lamenting that they died. Those same characters also explained in an extra page a bit about the Abyss language/runes.

Basically the birthday disease is ramping up
>>
>>161807033
I don't really follow the threads. I just read the manga and poke in sometimes.
>>
>>161806946
>>161807060
thank you for this :)
>>
File: 643.jpg (87KB, 613x528px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
643.jpg
87KB, 613x528px
>>161805720
>since Year 2K is going to affect only humans and not the native wildlife
Are we sure about that?
>>
Next chapter tomorrow, isn't it?
>>
>>161806757
>you'll never fuck your best friend's hot mother
I really fucking doubt it though.
>>
File: DIqB2rMVwAAy97g.jpg (194KB, 734x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DIqB2rMVwAAy97g.jpg
194KB, 734x1024px
Will bun grow anymore? I want her to be able to bully reg or maybe even riko
>>
For the 1 hour special to cover Volumes 4 or 5, the anime would have to cover 7 pages of chapter 18, and then another 6 chapters worth of material in 3 episodes.
With the pacing we've been getting (~18 chapters in 9 episodes) it might be possible, but isn't super likely.
>>
>>
>>161806967
It looks more like a mountain of asses than anything anon.
>>
>>161807859
tiny ozen with old ozen hair is a waste. She shouldn't be graying yet.
>>
Last episode is going to be an hour special
>>
>>161807859
CUTE
>>
File: Loli penetration.jpg (223KB, 870x1265px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Loli penetration.jpg
223KB, 870x1265px
can't wait for next week
>>
>You shall pay for the deaths of our brethren, potato loli.
>>
>>161807137
Thats an interesting detail that I honestly overlooked, but I really doubt all layers are revamped during the year 2000. Maybe much like with mass extinctions that took place on our Earth, larger wildlife might get fucked up the foremost, but its hard to judge before we get any more info. All we know, however, is that birthday disease - which I think we all can agree is directly related to the apocalyptic event that is about to unfold - is targeting humans on the surface and that being fluffy is essential to surviving the armageddon. One might argue that the latter should be taken with a grain of salt because Bondrewd is pretty much insane, but I doubt Akihito would write it that way, he seems to make every little detail count, and if we take into consideration the meaning behind the wrod "Aubade" I think its pretty safe to say that the idea of Dawn is not just ramblings if a lunatic and that Reg is also directly related to Year 2K, and therefore was much more valuable to Bondrewd than one would assume at first.
>>
File: 1503842875820.png (753KB, 955x950px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1503842875820.png
753KB, 955x950px
>Chapter 37

Fuck everything. I just wanted happy adventures.
>>
>>161808377
>and that Reg is also directly related to Year 2K, and therefore was much more valuable to Bondrewd than one would assume at first.
There's really nothing to indicate that yet. Bondrewd was interested in him because he was a unique specimen. He had multiple goals including becoming blessed, overcoming the curse, living through the next cycle, and just a general pursuit of knowledge.
>>
File: img000020.png (814KB, 1128x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000020.png
814KB, 1128x1600px
>>161808377
>>161808488
>He's an unprecedented individual
Meaning Bondrewd has never seen anything like Reg before.
This page pretty much confirms Bondrewd was interested in him because he was an unknown factor, not because Reg had some connection to the cycle.
>>
>>161808488
>>161808599
That is fair, however Riko suggests that Reg is an aubade-grade artifact somewhere in the first chapters, and Prushka later also says that Reg might as well be even more amazing than her dad's special grade relic, and special grade is the 2nd gnarliest after it. And in regards to aubade,
>An aubade is a morning love song (as opposed to a serenade, which is in the evening), or a song or poem about lovers separating at dawn. It has also been defined as "a song or instrumental composition concerning, accompanying, or evoking daybreak".
Now this all of course is just headcannon-tier theorycrafting, but if that doesn't feel like foreshadowing to you (which Tsu has already shown he is capable of doing), then I dont know what is.
>>
>>161808826
He likely is connected to the 2k cycle, I'm not arguing that. I'm arguing that Bondrewd had any inkling he was connected to it. To him Reg was a unique specimen, not something connected to his research.
Also Aubade is just a title for the highest tier artifact in story, we've never had any indication what it actually describes. Does it describe just really powerful things a tier above Special Grade, or is their some hidden qualification.
>>
where can I read the manga? also, I should have asked first, it has a manga right? I hate LNs.
>>
>>161802569
Aren't the white whistle suppose to be the good guys?
>>
File: DIuHiWwVYAEyTqW.jpg (12KB, 344x135px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DIuHiWwVYAEyTqW.jpg
12KB, 344x135px
>>161808994
The anime is based on a series of doujinshi, so if that's your thing, then yeah.
>>
>>161808994
How about fucking google it?
>>
>>161808994
Bad toad toe.
>>
File: 1502786937934.jpg (71KB, 362x371px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502786937934.jpg
71KB, 362x371px
>>161808994
>>
File: 1390245196003.jpg (36KB, 313x305px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1390245196003.jpg
36KB, 313x305px
>>161805720
pink fur...really?
>>
I might never smell the bunny, but at least I want to see it.
>>
>>161808975
>Also Aubade is just a title for the highest tier artifact in story, we've never had any indication what it actually describes. Does it describe just really powerful things a tier above Special Grade, or is their some hidden qualification.
Yes but its also a real word, and I think its no coincidence that it means what it means. Sure Akihito is a jap, but he doesn't strike me as the type that would pick words that just sounded cool or exotic, just look at Sparagmos.
>>
>>161809276
Got a problem with that boy?
>>
File: DEIKwLjVYAE2FX-.jpg (182KB, 846x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DEIKwLjVYAE2FX-.jpg
182KB, 846x1200px
>>161809053
They are simply the best humanity has to offer, but in the end they are humans, with qualities and defects, also arguable slightly insane
>>
>>161809276
I don't think the guy got to choose his fur color.
>>
>>161808994
Some people prefer batoto, I kinda like zingbox more because it lets you scroll through the whole chapter.
>>
>>161808994
>>161809053
anyone else notice the influx of animeonly newfags after the latest episode? what the heck spurred that?
>>
>>161809309
>just look at Sparagmos.
On the other hand, just look at Gangway. That's just gibberish in context
>>
>>161809053
They're the best, but they're not "good"
>>
>>161809053
Why they should be the "good guys"?
>>
File: 1504280566350.png (176KB, 419x406px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1504280566350.png
176KB, 419x406px
>>161809538
>:)
>also i've been here for almost 10 years now
>>
>>161809053

What? they are good guys! Bondrewd makes sure humanity advances in science
Ozen and Lyza are protecting friends from harm
Wakuna guides them!
and Srajo, well we don't know what he is doing but we are pretty sure it is something good!
>>
File: 11_56043.png (167KB, 412x334px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
11_56043.png
167KB, 412x334px
>>161809405
Why? Its the passage through which you ascend to the morning star. And the part regarding ascension is most likely related to the fact that it can bounce and zigzag around until it reaches the critical point where actual damage would be dealt, since its harmless as long as its reflecting off the walls.
Far Caress is also a briliant name for tentacle rape device that works at longer ranges.
Shakers are relatively simple, since they "only mildly turn your viscera".
Canopy Unto Dawn can be interpreted in the same way as a egyptian vessel where the pharaoph's (Lord of Dawn in our case) organs (his underlings) were preserved, or as a canopy (protection) from Dawn (the apocalypse). Either way works fine for a suit of armor.
I think they all fit rather nicely, no?
>>
>>161809852
Vaati, is that you?
>>
>>161809852
>Its the passage through which you ascend to the morning star.
That doesn't give Gangway any more meaning. You were just defending their names by saying the real life definition fit so well. Well Gangway's real life definition is a small passage on a ship, not that mumbo jumbo about "ascending to the morning star" given in Bondrewd's chuuni description. You're kinda stretching here.
>>
How much of the Bonedad arc can they cover in a one hour episode?
>>
>>161809999
Really rude.
>>161810255
>Well Gangway's real life definition is a small passage on a ship
Its not limited to only that, that's just the nautical meaning of that word, the most broad definition would be just "passage", be it a passage onto a ship, a passage between two rows of benches, an interjection or the main passage inside a mine.
>>
File: DIr_RndV4AACdo_.jpg (106KB, 600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DIr_RndV4AACdo_.jpg
106KB, 600x800px
>>161810456
it's going to be a 59 minute recap of episode 4
+ 1 minute of bonezone walking through his lab and finding mitty's light
>>
Was anyone else disappointed when it was Reg and not Riko who used the pick-axe last episode? It would have been fitting for Riko to use her mother's weapon, not to mention it would have made her less useless for once.
>>
>>161810761
Riko doesn't use it for a reason, you'll see next episode
>>
File: DItBE3aUEAAAhQF.jpg (208KB, 703x993px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DItBE3aUEAAAhQF.jpg
208KB, 703x993px
>>161810761
Not really, because Riko is not a combat expert, she can easily land a blow to an object or a distracted foe, but a giant charging snake was out of her league
>>
>>161810831
I'm a filthy speedreader and forgot the reason why she doesn't use the pick-axe
>>
>>161810761
The payoff of her using it at idofront will be better if it ever gets animated.
>>
>>161810935
she tries using it and gets penetrated
>>
Anyone know the mangaka's Twitter handle?
>>
>>161810878
>Not really, because Riko is not a combat expert

No, but she's still the daughter of Lyza the Annihilator. It would have been a moment where she could have stepped into her mother's shoes. Not to mention she seemed to have no problem holding and tossing the pick-axe.
>>
>>161810968
That's not what happens at all
She gets pierced because the umbrella sucks, they lose the pick pages before she gets pierced
>>
What if Reg is actually Torka?
>>
>>161807859
I thought that she was born already tall and with a weird back.
>>
>>161811053
You forgot she's also 12 and has no experience in combat or deep delving whatsoever.
>>
>>161811075
And even before that still couldn't use the pickaxe
It was right next to Tama-chan
>>
File: 1502310527057.gif (3MB, 500x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502310527057.gif
3MB, 500x350px
>>161810968
Wrong Tama-chan disarm them and throw that pick into the water, such a capable adversary!
>>
Come to daddy.
>>
File: DIpZLTVVoAAUdYw.jpg (53KB, 667x609px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DIpZLTVVoAAUdYw.jpg
53KB, 667x609px
>>161811085
what if torka is actually srajo?
>>
>>161811215
What if Srajo is just Wakuna
>>
>>161811314
What if Srajo is just a bunch of squirrels on top of each other with a relic that grants powers of levitation?
>>
who is supposed to voice bunny anyway
>>
>>161811146
At any rate, it was in Riko's hand and she didn't do shit with it
>>
File: 1503686764034.jpg (234KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1503686764034.jpg
234KB, 1920x1080px
>>161810983
tukushiA

His name is spelled wrong. I had to look it up in hiragana.
>>
File: Child Ozen.jpg (289KB, 1100x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Child Ozen.jpg
289KB, 1100x1200px
How would child Ozen have acted?
>>
fuggin speed-delvers
>>
>>161809729
Kek. Imagine trying so hard, like that oldfag larper.
>>
>>161811195
Daily reminder that Prushka's Papa did nothing wrong.
>>
>>161810983
>>161811577
Also tukushimasu is his vidya twitter.
>>
>>161806757
It's actually funny how people can pull stuff like that out of their ass and actually think it is true.
>>
>>161811215
This guy is drawing an unhealthy amount of Torkas
>>
Just realized the 3 big emotional moments from this season are Nat's farewell, Maruruk's farewell and in the future, Mitty's farewell.
>>
>>161811399
What is Srajo is Riko from the future?
>>
>>161811399
So there's Sigil at the bottom of the Abyss? It kind of... makes sense.
>>
File: 1504189364228.png (78KB, 500x264px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1504189364228.png
78KB, 500x264px
>>161802569
>>
File: 1450329911174.png (68KB, 255x205px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450329911174.png
68KB, 255x205px
>>161810640
>they loop scenes multiple times in a row
>>
>>161811624
I thought she only had the gray patch because of OLD AGE and the stress of being exposed to so much of the curse.
>>
>>161812460
yeah but then we wouldn't know it was Ozen
>>
File: DItFrXuUEAAl1kj.jpg (56KB, 645x646px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DItFrXuUEAAl1kj.jpg
56KB, 645x646px
>>161812191
normally I'd disagree, but then I remembered his cumulative screen time of 2.57 seconds.
>>
>>161808377
> trying to decide if I'm just a speedy reader or if I simply dismissed all of bonlewds ramblings as madness
What the fuck is this "2000 year renewal" shit, head canon? It has been a 2 months since I finished reading though.
>>
>>161812696
Anon you have ADHD.
>>
>>161812512
You wouldn't be able to recognise her soulless eyes ?
>>
File: DItVekVUIAAI0AB.jpg (74KB, 600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DItVekVUIAAI0AB.jpg
74KB, 600x800px
I'm going to impregnate this male boy's thighs!
>>
>>161807702
>since weve been getting roughly an episode for every two chapters, its unlikely we will continue to get and episode for every two chapters.
I mean i agree we wont get Idolfront, but you do a bad job of saying why
>>
File: 1500234879980.png (4MB, 1744x1236px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1500234879980.png
4MB, 1744x1236px
>>161812696
>Abyss was discovered 1900 years ago despite other civilizations having lived there before as evidenced by all the ruins
>Birthday Disease from the specials
>Praying Skeletons on layer 1 are 2000 years old
>Windmills on layer 2 are 4000 years old
>Trees on layer 4 have a mass extinction every 2000 years
>Bondrewd says he "wants to live to see the next cycle"

It's never been monologued out, but there have been hints dropped since the beginning. The birthday disease and the end of the most recent chapter are certainly connected to it all.
>>
>>161812920
Boys can only get buttpregnant anon
>>
If a Stajo falls in the Abyss and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
>>
File: DHsOjIWUIAAy_Hy.jpg (100KB, 700x708px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DHsOjIWUIAAy_Hy.jpg
100KB, 700x708px
>>161813479
false, he will bear me two beautiful thigh babies.
>>
>>161811624
She smiled all the time.
>>
>>161812956
Chapters 19-24 are denser than a lot of the earlier ones.
>>
Next episode is called Poison and the Curse so we will probably end it on the Curse explanation from Nanachi. That's a lot farther than I thought they'd get tbqh. At this rate we will get to Mitty's Incineration during Ep12 which leaves setting out and probably the field of flowers all the way until Idofront for the finale
>>
File: 1500655007143.jpg (278KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1500655007143.jpg
278KB, 1280x720px
>>161814145
nonononono
there's another less comfy scene with the curse
>>
>>161814145
You do realize that the chapter that ends with Nanachi showing up is called poison and curse, right?
>>
>>161813576
Srajo has been tripping continuously and falling down and down under the Abyss, going past monsters and other delvers who think he is planning all that shit. In truth he is just a really unlucky dude.
>>
>>161814145
>At this rate we will get to Mitty's Incineration during Ep12
Start of Ep12. There isn't really much before that to be quite honest, a couple cooking scenes which they can easily get done and over with in a minute flat, Regu's oddjobs which will just be a montage like in the Manga, the fight, and then the Nanachi flashback in Ep11. Incinerator at the start of Ep12, followed by Riko's recovery and them setting out. Ep13 is a whole 60 minutes if you haven't heard yet, they aren't going to take 60 whole minutes to get to Idofront, that'd be ridiculous. Never even fucking mind that they are doing a theatrical screening of it and how blue balled everyone would be if they cut it just as things are ramping up.

>>161814232
They won't include that shit, there is far too much setup for it. They'd have to introduce the doc and everything, it'd be an episode on its own.
>>
>>161814301
Meanwhile Wakuna is just some poor old man who got lost on his way home and accidentally wandered into layer 6
>>
>>161814327
there's a scene where a character is affected by the curse next episode.
U N D E R S T A N D?
>>
>>161814390
Is he not a clever man?
>>
Was this Riko's greatest plan yet?
>>
>>161814434
Dementia is a terrible disease
>>
File: oihuiguigu.jpg (39KB, 391x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oihuiguigu.jpg
39KB, 391x600px
REG IS CUTE!!
>>
File: miatldr.jpg (318KB, 525x1216px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
miatldr.jpg
318KB, 525x1216px
>>161814390
>>
>>161805720
>which fluffs are also part of.
Lord of Speed, Reader-San strikes again
>>
>>161814394
Unless they dedicate 5 minutes to Regu and Nanachi walking around the 4th layer and slowly dragging Riko to the hut they should get that far regardless of what the title implies.
>>
>>161814145
Naming it the same thing as the manga chapter confirms that it'll end with Nanachi showing up.
>>
>>161814520
Well, thanks, but please get away from my son before I have to call the police.
>>
>>161814520
I wonder if this ugly scrap heap has sensation in his fingers. Like if you were to suck on one of them in a bobbing motion, would he notice?
>>
>>161814548
They are still affected by the curse, but narehate do have a special bond with the Abyss. Where is the mistake?
>>
File: DF_KklLUQAIBNZ4.jpg (20KB, 375x317px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DF_KklLUQAIBNZ4.jpg
20KB, 375x317px
>>161814450
>“Should”
Well luckily Riko brilliance was there to compensate for Reg weaknesses
>>
>>161814560
I think you're underestimating how much time they will dedicate to tamama and his no fun allowed attitude
>>
>>161814732
From everything you've posted this thread, it's clear that half the things you take as fact are wild speculation
>>
>>161814655
No
>>
>>161811951
there is no ass pulling here. Did you even read the manga?
>>
>>161814779
I never noticed Reg had gray eyebrows.
>>
>>161814779
>>
>>161814831
>Reg-kun, your cold hard hands are hurting me
>>
File: We just dont know.gif (897KB, 250x251px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
We just dont know.gif
897KB, 250x251px
>>161813576
The sound it makes is a mystery.
>>
>>161814751
It's only 4 pages from where the last episode ended to Tama-chan popping in and then another 5 with basically no dialogue until Riko's hand gets pierced, the "fight" will be insanely short in animated form. It pretty much just jumps past Reg&Riko once, knocks the fallen pick away, and then lunges at them while they hold the umbrella out where Riko gets hit. It's really not a lot.
>>
File: DIjpFIzUIAAl6Vs.jpg (91KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DIjpFIzUIAAl6Vs.jpg
91KB, 800x600px
>>161814894
That have been the case with everything so far in this adaptation, right?
>>
>>161814595
>confirms
Anon, all episodes were named with titles of manga chapters, except episode 3 ("Departure"). The title confirms nothing.
Suppose that the episode adapts chapters 19 and 20. What should they title the episode then? "Nanachi"?
>>
>>161814831
My wife Regu is such a good dad to our son Kiyui.
>>
File: img000006.png (1MB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000006.png
1MB, 1100x1600px
>>161814894
Even if they censor the amputation attempt they are still not going to get anywhere close to the curse explanation next episode.
My guess is it will end on Nanachi's "I'm what you delvers call a Narehate".
>>
File: nanachi manga.jpg (282KB, 855x831px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nanachi manga.jpg
282KB, 855x831px
Next ep ends on this scene. If you think anything else you're delusional.
>>
File: DHpm8UhUQAAYZWU.jpg (92KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DHpm8UhUQAAYZWU.jpg
92KB, 1024x768px
>>161814894
They'll surely be traveling from the end of layer 3 to the top of the cups for the first half. I hope they show regu smelling nanachi following them.
>>
File: 085.png (930KB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
085.png
930KB, 1100x1600px
>>161815047
>>161815059
Pic related is perfectly possible too. They would need to adapt 2.5 chapters to get here, which they've done multiple times already.
>>
>>
>>161814778
>it's clear that half the things you take as fact are wild speculation
But I openly said that I was speculating in parts where I speculated about things, I admitted that I did overlook some things when people pointed out fallacies in my reasoning and in other cases, noone objected to things I pointed out.
How is that "speedreading"?
>>
>>
>>161815121
There's a lot of important exposition and dialogue between getting to the hut and that scene, I doubt they will be able to cram that in there even if they had any intention of rushing, which they obviously don't.
>>
File: image.jpg (591KB, 1000x933px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
591KB, 1000x933px
>>161815133
Serves him right!
>>
>>161815184
Why Marulk has such a beautiful eyes?
It makes me want to do things to him.
>>
>>161815133
What's it like to be cucked by a robot?
>>
>>161815181
When they make things slow they need to have a reason for it.
Episode 10: Ends with>>161815121
Episode 11: Ends with Kill Mitty.
Episode 12: Nanachi backstory and killing MItty.
Episode 13: Depends on what that 60 minutes special actually is.
It fits. It will probably not go exactly like that, since they never adapt exactly 2 chapters (they always cut in between for whatever reason) but the content should be more or less the same.
>>
>>161815230
Ozen pours a few drops of bleach into them each night before bed, so that his eyesight stays sensitive
>>
File: eryeyre4te47.gif (3MB, 741x392px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eryeyre4te47.gif
3MB, 741x392px
>>
>>161815235
At least Reg is cuter than Riko.

The real tragedy here is Ozen/Lyza/Torka. How the hell did a potato take the best girl from the best woman?
>>
File: eryeyre4te4.gif (3MB, 741x392px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eryeyre4te4.gif
3MB, 741x392px
>>161815298
>>
>>161815321
ozen's pins make her skin unpleasant. Torka's skin on the other hand is softer than kiyui's.
>>
File: 1503254332847.jpg (100KB, 645x910px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1503254332847.jpg
100KB, 645x910px
>>161814732
You are adding too much fanfiction tier speculation, he doesn't need a defined goal, ozen didn't, and the other white whistles will do what they want for a while until they go on theirast dive. Bonedaddy wants to learn about the abyss and figure out ways to beat it. I think the whole pruska thing was just to get fluffy so he could see the curse and study it better(tried to take Nanachi but only got her eyes). I don't think he was expecting to get bested by robot-kun and friends.
Will we ever get an explanation for why pruska turned Bondrew into fluff but also turned into a white whistle for Riko??
>>
>>161815321
Lyza is a shotacon.
>>
>>161815345
Keep them coming anon, cute Reg warms my heart to the point of self-incineration
>>
Animeonly here, is Riko just slow that they fell for a mimic monster twice?
>>
>>161815298
>not making it loop before he smiles to make him eat endlessly
>>
>>161815434
>Cutting the shutter
That's the best part.
>>
>>161815371
>Will we ever get an explanation for why pruska turned Bondrew into fluff but also turned into a white whistle for Riko??

Prushka wasn't the one who blessed Bone, all the other cartridges did. Prushka was fine until she sacrificed herself for Riko's sake.
>>
>>161815432
It was animeonly stuff that made her OOC. She's not that stupid.
>>
>>161815386
maybe Torka is just a short and cute guy, but he is older than her? Lyza is pretty small. It's crazy how he is shorter than her though...
>>
>>161815466
>Prushka wasn't the one who blessed Bone, all the other cartridges did.
Why do so many retards get this shit wrong.
>>
>>
>>161815386
maybe that's why ozen was so distraught. She realized lyza was some sort of sick pervert unfit for society. Tsukushi is a genius at allegory.
Ozen = japan's older generation
Lyza = japan's disturbed youth making the country crash and burn
>>
>>161815532
Do you have a gif of Reg getting all excited by finding a boob stone, anon?
>oya? oyaya!
>>
File: mpv-shot0003.jpg (358KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mpv-shot0003.jpg
358KB, 1920x1080px
>>161815556
What does that make Riko, then?
>>
has Tukushi said anything about next manga chapter? Waiting for this is the worst.
>>
>>161815589
Irredeemable.
>>
File: 1500923845059.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1500923845059.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>161815144
Speed whistles come up with wrong speculations and broken theorys that they think work and make sense because they glossed over key information and more than likely bad translations.
For example
>Nanachi is immune to curses
Or
>His aim was pretty well-defined: do whatever it takes to survive the Dawn, and save as many people along the way, and being a narehate was obviously the key to that since Year 2K is going to affect only humans and not the native wildlife, which fluffs are also part of
>>
>>161815578
Shits and pukes on everything and rather prefers an exile with a robot than having a healthy social life with normal friends.
>>
File: 1502744006393.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502744006393.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>161815466
Another speedreader
Jesus christ think about it.
If it was that easy then what would be the point, all the body's would be fluffy by then
>>
>>161815644
Do not forget
>Curse is decompression sickness
>>
>>161815708
because Bondrewd didn't start using love until the last generation of cartridges (which included Prushka). Bondrewd's blessings started as he began using up the other kids, not Prushka.
>>
>>161815727
>decompression sickness now turns you into a furry
This theory is debunked by the 6th layers curse.
>>
>>161815708
It's truly amazing how stupid some people are. He even explicitly states that they've never gotten this far before and it's constantly mentioned how Prushka is special/different.
>>
File: 56951378.png (76KB, 257x203px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
56951378.png
76KB, 257x203px
>>161815578
The debaucherous life that Lyza(the youth) has led gave us riko(potato) ((Irish potato famine, anyone?)). Pretty clear what Tsukushi meant with that decision, given the decline in japan's population.
>>
File: fluffy_prushka.png (924KB, 973x1319px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fluffy_prushka.png
924KB, 973x1319px
>>161815589
Just as soon as he beats Splatoon 2.
>>
>>161815792
Show me the page that suggests that he raises any of his children the same way he did Prushka.
>>
>>161815851
>debunked
That never stopped speed readers from being idiots.
>>
>>161815792
No.
See
>>161815855
There was not mention of other generations and we never saw nor was it implied that he treated other kids as well as pruska
>>
File: 1503845539670.jpg (59KB, 522x1014px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1503845539670.jpg
59KB, 522x1014px
>>161802569
The anime is in chapter 18 still and there's only 3 eps left, no way it's happening

I really hope we get a second season though
>>
>>161815889
>>161815912
It's implied with this page, where he goes "so this is the blessing..." followed by listing the names of the cartridges he just ejected, including Prushka at the end. There's no impression of Pruska being unique at all in this scene. What I got from it was that Prushka was special because she was the one who inspired him to start raising the kids with love. Without her he wouldn't have been able to achieve this state, as he said earlier, but if Prushka alone was enough then he wouldn't have acted like this.
>>
File: 4_25903.jpg (203KB, 870x1234px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4_25903.jpg
203KB, 870x1234px
>>161815371
>I think the whole pruska thing was just to get fluffy so he could see the curse and study it better(tried to take Nanachi but only got her eyes).
Well, he factually says upon finishing his transformation that the preparations have been made so that they may step into the next 2000 years, how is that "fanfiction-tier speculation" if the character himself in most straightforward way states that? How was that not his main goal if that was the conclusion of his most important experiment so far?
>and figure out ways to beat it
How is that vastly different from
>and alltogether he strived to colonize it and make the Abyss an actual habitable place.
especially granted that he both secured a relatively safe route to layer 5 and built a functional base there with adequate living conditions.
>Will we ever get an explanation for why pruska turned Bondrew into fluff but also turned into a white whistle for Riko?
As I see it, she loved them both and as much as she desired to help her father, because of how sheltered and friendless she was upon hearing about Riko's wonderful adventures she also really wanted her to go further down.
>>
File: 1501295796913.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1501295796913.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
The scrolling down was just so they could show the size of the fish
>>
File: names.png (824KB, 1128x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
names.png
824KB, 1128x1600px
>>161816101
the page
>>
>>161816109
>Fragrance : the smell of squid
>>
I still haven't given up hopes but I fear next episode won't do justice to Tamaugachi.
One of the things made it so scary was how it just appeared a few meters behind Riko/Reg without any of them noticing, almost perfect ambush. Yet we saw how the anime treated the spider-thing ambush early on.

Another thing is the "dark aura/fog" thing that Tsukushi uses in the comic to accent dreadful scenes but the anime don't use those, as we saw when Ozen suited up.
>>
>>161816101
>>161816118
These all have names too, he knew the names of all the kids. Pruska was special, she gave him the curse
>>
Anime only fag here
Why are people putting so much weight on this bone man arc that might not get adapted?
>>
>>161816101
>>161816118
They are curse repellent. He remembers all of the kids names. That's it. That doesn't fucking mean that everyone is Prushka.
See fucking>>161815855 retard. He's saying "a level we could not reach" which clearly doesn't mean "a level we've reached dozens of times with dozens of children".
Besides, even if it was true he would have received the blessing by now. No reason not to if he already had cartridges made with love prepared before Riko and co even got there.
>>
File: DIvZkx-UQAAGGNp.jpg (147KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DIvZkx-UQAAGGNp.jpg
147KB, 1200x1200px
>>161816241
Because Bondrewd fans are desperate
>>
File: Reshma.png (874KB, 1128x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Reshma.png
874KB, 1128x1600px
>>161816101
also look at this scene, where he just discarded Reshma and describes her life as he gains blessed feet. You telling me Reshma did nothing and was discarded for no reason, and Prushka was behind this? Come on.
>>
>>161816286
Are you braindead or something? Why do you keep ignoring what everyone's telling you.
Reshma took the curse for him. That's it.
>>
>>161816248
Not him, but here >>161815855 Bon is obviously saying that Riko&co managed to stir shit up to such a degree that it reinforced Prushka's love towards her dad through the miracle of resurrection. That's why he allowed them to kill him.
>>
>>161816286
Prushka is acting on him too at that moment, you know. What, do you think they are used one after the other?
That's why he ejects like 4 of them after his big jump.
>>
>>161816241
Well Ozen warned them to avoid white whistles and he's the one they encointer .
>>
>>161816350
Correct. He needed something like that to reinforce Prushka's love to the extent of "completion", and he explicitly said that he couldn't do it without their help, literally confirming that there's no other kid like Prushka even if he had tried.
>>
>>161816286
I think you're implying that the cartridges are used up one at a time and not all at once with the pruska one simply being the last few to fall. Reshma just couldn't take any more curse and died first
>>
File: 1503093893100.jpg (16KB, 163x201px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1503093893100.jpg
16KB, 163x201px
>>161816232
>breeding compartments
MY
>>
>>161816379
>What, do you think they are used one after the other?
obviously yes, since otherwise, what the fuck is the point of carrying multiple cartidges? They get depleted over time.
>>
>>161816510
>I will continue to ignore all the facts brought to the table and stick to my headcanon forever
You're so deep into your own delusion.
>>
File: hAedqR9.png (3MB, 2000x1772px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hAedqR9.png
3MB, 2000x1772px
Help us God
>>
File: 1502678631189.png (670KB, 1128x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502678631189.png
670KB, 1128x1600px
>>161816478
For scientific purposes of course
Testing Stockholm syndrome of rape victims
For scientific purposes
>>
>>161807060
>Twins
>Birthday Disease
>One died but the other didn't
????
>>
File: 1501892841893.jpg (77KB, 387x673px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1501892841893.jpg
77KB, 387x673px
>>161816510
No. They work together, one shielding the next cartridge but not completely, if that was true then Bondrew wouldn't have turned until the last cartridge was dropped. They just lighten the curse.
But your whole argument is based on the cartridges being used one at a time, which isint true
>>
>>161816610
Whats wrong with Prushka's face on that picture?
>>
Cartridges, man, how do they work?
>>
>>161813062
Every cycle the abyss gets deeper taking the civilization above down to be the new first layer.

The event Reg sees is because everyone back home is dying
>>
>>161816956
You take a little kid.
Remove all the parts that can't absorb the curse.
Stuff them into a suitcase.
And then you carry them while ascending and the curse won't affect you at all, because the loli soup will endure the torment for you.
>>
The out of character moments and inconsistency in its depiction of the 3rd layer curse threw me off from the latest episode. I should have known once the mangaka only "supervised" it considering Miyazaki "supervised" Dark Souls 2 and Tsurumaki "supervised" FLCL 2/3.
>>
>>161816987
Dark Souls 2 was superior to 1 and 3 in every aspect.
>>
>>161816956
Imagine the curse like a super hot flame
Imagine the cartridges as ice cubes
You are a person shielding himself from heat with four or five ice cubes
The first ice cube will soak up most of the heat and melt the quickest but they are not perfect and the ice cubes behind it and you will still get hot,
>>
>>161817016
you have /v/ to lie about videogames, anon.
>>
>>161816985
>Remove all the parts that can't absorb the curse.
the hell does that mean? do only certain bodyparts "absorb" curses?

The author really needs to release an extra-chapter encyclopedia detailing how the hell Bondaddy's cartridge system works.
>>
>>161817044
I am not lying.
>>
>>161816613
This man is insane
>>
File: DIvFCB-VwAALf8j.jpg (71KB, 1024x733px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DIvFCB-VwAALf8j.jpg
71KB, 1024x733px
This is one of the few times I've found Riko cute.
>>
>>161817054
1 > 2 >>>>> 3. But it doesn't really matter, Bloodborne is superior to all three together.
>>
>>161817053
Do you even read bro?
The only part makes the curse target you is the brain and consciousness. If you have a body attached to that consciousness it'll be broken too, so removing the body will only leave the brain and will be a lot lighter to carry
>>
>>161817092
2 > 1 > 3 >>> DeS
>>
>>161817053
>>161816985
The non-essential parts are removed so that the loli can fit into a small and easily packageable cartridge.
>>
File: 1503895995145.png (61KB, 321x213px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1503895995145.png
61KB, 321x213px
>>161817113
>tfw original models were lolis with arms and legs cut off carried in a backpack
>>
>>161816985
I'm pretty sure Bondrewd also used the special technology he used in elevator chambers to separate the curse, so it's not just your ordinary suitcase, right?
>>
File: 1504388301788.png (501KB, 720x752px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1504388301788.png
501KB, 720x752px
>>161808107
Ozen with black hair
>>
>>161812920
Was never confirmd that it was a boy
>>
>>161817779
spotted the anime-only fag
>>
>>161817779
>>161817828
technically he's right. what we know is that he used to wear more masculine clothes in the past, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's a boy. Maruruk could be a reverse trap passing as a trap.
>>
File: 80n.png (121KB, 274x439px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
80n.png
121KB, 274x439px
>>161817898
>Maruruk could be a reverse trap passing as a trap
>girl (male(female))
Thanks, that's my new headcanon now.
>>
>>161817828
Im up to date with the manga, show me the page where she's a "boy"
>>
>>161817779
>>161817898
he even uses boy talk in the anime. Girls don't use boku.
>>
File: no_need_for_concern.png (901KB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
no_need_for_concern.png
901KB, 1100x1600px
>>161805539
>Ahh, then there is no need for concern. Those aren't being used by humans.
How do you respond to this one, Bongele apologists?
>>
Does anyone else hate Riko? She is a stupid selfish brat. I wish the splitjaw would just eat her already.
>>
>>
>>161818069
reverse traps use boku. In anime, boku-girls are a thing.
>>
File: 1499582248381.jpg (76KB, 399x472px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499582248381.jpg
76KB, 399x472px
>>161818037
>>
>>161817773
Why did you blur the picture?
>>
>>161818121
Go to bed, Ozen.
>>
>>161818069
Still no proof
>>
>>161818169
All that means is that Marulk is either a girl (male) or a girl (male (female)).
>>
>>161818169
It's still not clear, could be reverse trap
>>
>chapter 42
>Tsukushi says the chapter will be "late"
>this is after 30 days since the previous chapter was released

>chapter 43
>nearing 60 days since last release
>no words from Tsukushi

???
>>
>>161818090
He means that they're not going to return to the surface since they're gonna get transformed into rugs/cartridges. Doesn't mean he doesn't LOVE them.
>>
>>161818250
He's too busy enjoying the anime.
>>
>>161818250
He's probably focused on helping with the anime, expect him to provide an update after it finishes airing.
>>
>>161818250
Too busy playing Splatoon 2 and retweeting fanart.
>>
>>161818250
He said it will be out within the first two weeks of September.
>>
File: 1502149174943.jpg (29KB, 245x258px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502149174943.jpg
29KB, 245x258px
What are those black shadows that serve "justice" at the market place when someone destroys or steals anothers belonging?
>>
>>161818250
Riko has been on that toilet for 60 days
>>
File: DItSynXUIAAmB7.jpg (67KB, 600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DItSynXUIAAmB7.jpg
67KB, 600x800px
>>
>>
So are we going to get a recap episode or nah?
>>
>>161818392
Probably not, thank god.
>>
>>161818392
After we see bunny i hope
>>
File: ozen.jpg (87KB, 625x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ozen.jpg
87KB, 625x1000px
>>161818177
I took you out of the Abyss and I can take you back out again! Then you'll have to start this glacial show all over again!
>>
>>161816651
I assumed that they both were gonna die, since the other said "it's not long now" and "we'll be together"
>>
File: 7683349.png (357KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7683349.png
357KB, 640x640px
>>161818509
>Then you'll have to start this glacial show all over again!
Don't even joke about that.
>>
>>161818121
She real dumb and hella heartless, little bastard straight up retorted. Hopefully Reg gets out of this horrible relationship before his life goes to even more shit with Riko attached.
>>
File: fd.jpg (50KB, 374x399px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fd.jpg
50KB, 374x399px
So, I have been enjoying this series and its sense of fun and adventure up until now. I got impatient and went and read the manga and I was aware that it got dark but what the fuck? Surely they aren't going to go this far in the TV show, that fucking inhuman lump and the arm?
>>
File: 1501313607238.jpg (795KB, 1804x2772px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1501313607238.jpg
795KB, 1804x2772px
What be this?
>>
File: spookyougi.webm (2MB, 600x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
spookyougi.webm
2MB, 600x450px
>>161818548
Run while you can for I will make you all pay for what you did to my Lyza!
>>
>>161818372
Fuck.
Now i want at least 3.
>>
>>161818345
A power of one of (or all?) the three sages that created the town. Assuming they aren't straight up wizards, they're probably using a heap of artifacts to accomplish all this magic shit.
>>
>>161818732
I believe that's a 6th layer monster. Does it have a star rating shown?
>>
>>161818732
RyuuSazai. It has poison scales.
>>
>>161818732
???? It says right on the page, retard. it's a リュウサザイ
>>
File: n003.jpg (201KB, 870x1241px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
n003.jpg
201KB, 870x1241px
>>
Is chapter 43 out yet?
Skimmed through the thread, and people seem to mention untranslated pages
>>
File: flap_flap.webm (332KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
flap_flap.webm
332KB, 1280x720px
>>161814826
It's made of metal.
>>
>>161818941
>Is chapter 43 out yet?
No.
>Skimmed through the thread, and people seem to mention untranslated pages
Those are extra pages from volume 6 (which spans chapters 39-42 and was released few weeks ago).
>>
>>161815432
>twice

When?
>>
File: 129124597921.png (274KB, 850x850px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
129124597921.png
274KB, 850x850px
>>161809999
eye really did those digits
>>
File: 1503536276304.png (70KB, 339x262px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1503536276304.png
70KB, 339x262px
>>161818662
Arm is coming in the next episode. Just a few more days.
>>
>>161818826
>Does it have a star rating shown?
According to Riko's notes, one Ryuu-sazai is equal in danger level to a Kuongatari swarm.That means it's a 5 star.
>>
>>161809335
>slighty
>>
>>161819213
Fuck, it seems irrational+ monsters are all that lurk below the fifth layer.
>>
>>161818662
fun times ahead
>>
>>
>>161818279
>enjoying a 20 minute episode for 7 days
>>
>>161818341
Tweet?
>>
Will we ever find out how big Ozen's cock is?
>>
File: abyss_monsters.png (3MB, 2102x3000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
abyss_monsters.png
3MB, 2102x3000px
>>161819291
But that's not true. You can find cute, friendly rats down there, for example.
>>
File: maruruk_eye_quiver.webm (138KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maruruk_eye_quiver.webm
138KB, 1600x900px
>>161819423
I hope they include Mark volume inserts for the western release!
>>
>>161818372
They should make more of them then throw them off a cliff.
>>
>>161819067
there was the mimic bird in second layer, I think
>>
>>161815472
Riko isn't too bright in the manga either. She is good at identifying abyss flora and fauna, but that is about it.
>>
>>161819664
Ah. I thought it was Reg that wanted to help and Riko explained.
>>
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64761474
>>
Why is Riko so ugly?
>>
>>161819860
Dumb face genes.
>>
File: 6_37338.jpg (217KB, 870x1234px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6_37338.jpg
217KB, 870x1234px
>>161819291
>>161819575
Speaking of monsters, I've always really liked this panel, felt really impactful when I read the manga for the first time.
>>
>>161819860
ugly duck syndrome
>>
So I was wondering are people going to be disappointed if the TV show shies away from showing the most gruesome parts? I don't mean like they outright don't happen but if it cuts away and things like that so as not to show the real violence but implies it? Because I think that will inevitably happen.
>>
>>161819928

What relic did he use to accomplish that again? I can't seem to find the name anywhere.
>>
So I just got done catching up with the manga and...

Bone Daddy is alive? I can understand why he'd let them go but why didn't they destroy his ass machine?
>>
>>161820051
It's his sparagmos weapon
>>
>>161820051
The light blades, you can see the X being formed from the slices.
>>
>>161820098

I thought Spargamos was only able to be fired in one direction from his elbow?

>>161820147

I knew that. Was just asking about which relic of his projected them.

>>161820077

Yes, he lives. The Soul Slave Machine was destroyed off panel, but Bondrewd had backups. Remember that he's split his soul thousands of times even before the Machine was destroyed.
>>
>>161820048
I'm pretty sure it's almost illegal to show it desu
>>
>>161820048
I'm expecting censorship, but hoping they compensate with good sound and voice work.
>>
>>161820246
I think it would be illegal on terrestrial TV without censorship but not on cable but I still have the feeling that if it is censored even in the slightest mangafags will complain like fuck.
>>
>>161820210
Really now? Because I was under the impression that the machine worked sort of like a "host" to his soul and if it was destroyed then he would be unable to maintain his consciousness spread with all those bodies. I think maybe they didn't destroy it and simply used it as a bluff like "if you don't leave us alone we will destroy it".
>>
File: 1503130611269.png (188KB, 540x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1503130611269.png
188KB, 540x960px
>>161818279
You mean splatoon.
>>
File: stebby.gif (3MB, 486x273px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stebby.gif
3MB, 486x273px
>>161820048
they haven't thus far so who knows
>>
File: 15_40064.jpg (175KB, 870x1233px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
15_40064.jpg
175KB, 870x1233px
>>161820077
>Bone Daddy is alive?
Yes
>but why didn't they destroy his ass machine?
They didn't have enough time and were in a rush, and he was unable to oppose them anyways since they got rid of all the combat praying hands on idofront, while the flamethrower guy and presumably others were dispersed on other layers. Also Nanachi respects Riko's wish to leave Bon alone, which probably came from Prushka.
>>161820210
>I thought Spargamos was only able to be fired in one direction from his elbow?
I think its safe to assume that since sparagmos is more focused than incinerator and has less AoE it can be fired for a prolonged amount od time, like at least several slashes.
>The Soul Slave Machine was destroyed off panel
That is really debatable, we cant know for sure. On one hand, 7chi says that they're going to destroy it, but that was before Bon's proclamations of fatherly love, and besides, I see no reason for Reg to ask if its okay to leave him like that if they have already destroyed it. Again, they're on a time budget, incinerator shots are in a limited supply as well and I doubt you can really destroy Zoaholic with Reg's whirly hands since it mentions that even a single touch is enough to implant someone with Bondrewd's identity.
>>161820305
>Because I was under the impression that the machine worked sort of like a "host" to his soul and if it was destroyed then he would be unable to maintain his consciousness spread with all those bodies.
That is definitely not true, in chapter 38 Nanachi says that even if they destroyed the Zoaholic it wouldn't stop Bondrewd, so the network of bodies is already established and the main purpose of Zoaholic to make fresh ones, not to maintain the whole thing I think.
>>
File: destroying_zoaholic.png (757KB, 1128x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
destroying_zoaholic.png
757KB, 1128x1600px
>>161820210
>I thought Spargamos was only able to be fired in one direction from his elbow?
That's right. But he can move his elbow, you know.
>>161820077
>>161820305
>I was under the impression that the machine worked sort of like a "host" to his soul and if it was destroyed then he would be unable to maintain his consciousness spread with all those bodies.
No, you're definitely wrong on this one. Reread the page, the answer is explicit. Nanachi says "We can't kill you because of how much you've multiplied, but we can at least foil your aspirations by destroying the Zoaholic."
>>161820077
>why didn't they destroy his ass machine?
It wasn't mentioned if they did it or not in the end. Some people say that they wanted to just leave right away and left it untouched, some believe it was destroyed off-screen. You are free to interpret it yourself. I think they destroyed it, because I can't believe they would have just let him get away with everything he did.
>>
>>161820620
>I think they destroyed it, because I can't believe they would have just let him get away with everything he did.
Then why didn't they kill the remaining praying hands or destroy any of the equipment? Checkmate. Unironically though, that stance is completely valid as well, and in the end it really doesn't matter that much since his story is finished and I hope he wont appear again since that would reduce the impact that he had on overall plot.
>>
File: 1504324853636.gif (4MB, 432x434px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1504324853636.gif
4MB, 432x434px
>>161819860
How dare you!
>>
>>161819860
Fetal alcohol syndrome
>>
BONEDREW TAKES NANACHI VISION
QUESTION.
The further down you go the more time dilation occurs, is Bondrew seeing Nanachis vision in high speed or is it in normal speed with everything else in slow motion? Did he just cheat the abyss and have the fastest mind in the world?
>>
>>161821161
bun is an artifact
>>
>>161821161
We know nothing about Nanachi vision at all except for the fact that it exists. We don't know how it works, what he can see, what he used to get Nanachi vision, how long he can look at a time, anything.
>>
>>161821368
>>161821161
>>161821358
Im still in denial about the whole hijacking thing
>>
>>161821161
He is seeing everything in slow motion, giving him amazing slow motion loli pooping and shota molesting shots
>>
>>161818381
>>161818943
I'd be willing to temp trade my wife mark for this boy, if anybody is interested
>>
File: img000010[1].png (873KB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000010[1].png
873KB, 1100x1600px
>>161821065
Does Riko suffer from fetal alcohol syndrome?
>>
>>161821161
I think he is witnessing things in real time and normal speed, regardless of the layer. Remember that he knew when Nanachi and Reg finally bid farewell to Mitty, and that the flamethrower brodrewd in flower garden also knew about Nanachi's precise position.
>>161821368
>what he used to get Nanachi vision
I'm pretty sure it has to be Zoaholic, that would be the only reasonable explanation.
>>
>>161821421
You and me both. It was glossed over so hard and there was no justification for Nanachi to jump to that conclusion. Going from "we're being spyed on somehow" to "he must be looking through my eyes" was one of the most immersion breaking scenes in the series.
>>
>>161820914
>>I think they destroyed it, because I can't believe they would have just let him get away with everything he did.
>Then why didn't they destroy any of the equipment?
I was thinking about prevention more than about vengeance there. After all, Bondrewd did all his monstrous deeds because of his ambition, not just for the sake of it. Nanachi seemed convinced that destroying the Zoaholic and other equipment would end that ambition and I trust her on that. If they destroyed the Zoaholic, they surely destroyed other equipment too, enough of it to stop Bondrewd for foreseeable future.
>Then why didn't they kill the remaining praying hands
Destroying other Praying hands just wasn't apparently needed for halting and would only serve to cause pain to Bondrewd. And they respected Prushka's love enough to avoid that.
>in the end it really doesn't matter that much since his story is finished and I hope he wont appear again since that would reduce the impact that he had on overall plot.
We agree on that.
>>
>>161821496
>I'm pretty sure it has to be Zoaholic, that would be the only reasonable explanation.
The problem is we still don't really know how that works either. There's always a debate in here about whether it's a hivemind, or literal clones, or consciousness hopping with the manga giving somewhat conflicting information
>He can't "jump" between layers, but he himself claims that every Praying hand is Bondrewd. And the Riko's description of the Zoaholic says it copies your soul but if it really did that why would he need to "jump"
>>
>>161821421
>>161821499
My guess is that he had a camera feed installed on every one of his subjects, at the very least you can see that he has an entire wall of life sign monitors for each of them.
>>
>>161821721

mitty showed that soul can exist in an object it has no control over
bonedrew can read regs mind and see buns vision but cant control them
>>
>>161821616
Not to mention that if they were to fight the remaining Bone Corps they would probably push Reg hard enough that he'd have to use Incinerator another one or two times, so it was in their best interest to avoid confrontation.
>>
>>161821869
Probably something like that, but it still makes no sense for Nanachi to know about it out of nowhere. And if she knew about it before reaching Bondrewd why not bring it up to warn Riko and Reg.
>>
>>161821932
>bonedrew can read regs mind
what?
>>
>>161821991
She probably just deduced that based on the fact that Bondrewd knew everything she saw but didn't know about what she didn't see. I'd have to go reread the chapter to check if that makes sense tho.
>>
>>161821932

>mitty showed that soul can exist in an object it has no control over

What? Mitty has control over her body, she just can't talk.
>>
>>161821869
This anon is correct. nanachi later confirms Bondrewd did experiments on her eyes and implanted some way of tracking in her; that's why he knows what she's seen bt not what she knows/hears for example.
>>
Requestin webm of Marulk sitting like a princess.
>>
>>161822084
impulses and reflects
ch 24 p 6

>>161822048
ch 27 p 18
>>
>>161821964
No, that one is actually not a good argument. It was said by Nanachi that Bondrewd must have run out of combat-capable Praying Hands. If that's really the case, then Reg could've just killed them all rather effortlessly, but the team just didn't want that to happen.
>>
>>161819577
I feel like maruruk needs to be in a cheerleading uniform for some reason.
>>
the anime is an improvement over the manga

debate me nerds
>>
>>161820077
>>161820210
>>161820305
The machine is neither confirmed to be destroyed or intact but I think it's safe to say it's intact.

Originally, he wanted to dissect and research all three of them but after Nana won, Bondrewd was fine with letting them go and he's very relaxed about it. He doesn't even really panic when they blow up most of the building; you think someone would have commented on having actually destroyed the machine at some point or SOMETHING would happen.

Right now, all Bondrewd's going to do is adopt a new child from birth, adopt them like Prushka, restart his research and start experimenting on drones again and fake his death again.

Just like before. Most of this huge fight for the heroes seems to have been an, at most, moderately important thing on him.
>>
File: DIpUtnMV4AIwcBg.jpg (177KB, 1141x885px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DIpUtnMV4AIwcBg.jpg
177KB, 1141x885px
>>161822299
I don’t know if this episode was made with the intention of showing “Action Riko”, since unless they make radical changes she will be unconscious for a few episodes, but what I have seen it appears it didn’t earn her that many points, they should have think in a way to have Riko on her own without making her look like a reckless idiot
>>
File: img000008.png (775KB, 1128x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000008.png
775KB, 1128x1600px
>>161822123
She says no such thing about experiments or implants, this is all

>>161822225
He was lamenting that the flower garden in his memories was destroyed, anon.
If Bondrewd could actually read his mind don't you think that might've come up in, I don't know, the big fight that hinged on keeping Riko's presence with the incinerator a secret?
>>
>>161821721
I think that 7chi trivia and the exposition presented in scenes with Geira was enough to give us at least a rough idea of how it works. Geira, even after being turned into a praying hand, initially still expressed a certain degree of free will. In the scene with Prushka he even suggested to just ditch her, to which Bondrewd argued that they should save her instead. However, in the scene with Reg probing, he was one of the mindless hands, speaking in very abrupt, short sentances, so I think your mind deteriorates as the time goes and the more Bondrewd hijacks your body for whatever needs. You're also most likely under a heavy charm effect and cant disobey any of Bondrewds orders, which is also sort of mentioned in 7chi trivia IIRC.
So in the end, I'd say that Praying Hands are semi-autonomous. They are like Bondrewd in many ways, as in they share his ideals and general views since they've been implanted with his soul, but they also can do stuff on their own while main Drewd is busy doing some other stuff.
>He can't "jump" between layers
Where did that come from? I think the only remote evidence of that is the umbra hand saying "the way to cross the layers is prone to troubles", but its very vague and honestly could be referring to just the fact that Bondrewd has to expend cartridges, which are in limited supply, to traverse between the layers.
>>
File: img000019.png (707KB, 1128x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000019.png
707KB, 1128x1600px
>>161822416
>Where did that come from? I think the only remote evidence of that is the umbra hand saying "the way to cross the layers is prone to troubles", but its very vague and honestly could be referring to just the fact that Bondrewd has to expend cartridges, which are in limited supply, to traverse between the layers.
He doesn't needs carts to go from 5 -> 4, the curse there isn't fatal. When they're figuring out how the Zoaholic/mask works Nanachi reasons it out.
>>
Why didn't Bone Dady fuck off to the sixth layer since he can come back fine anyway?
>>
>>161822543
that team of unbra hands had been operating on that layer for 60 days

bonedrews conciousness signal not that strong so they were using radio
>>
>>161822623
he had no interest in going to the sixth layer, he wanted to save humanity. There is nothing that could be considered human in the 6th layer and below
>>
>>161809335
Anyone got the twitter source for this?
>>
File: p048-049.png (539KB, 1694x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
p048-049.png
539KB, 1694x1200px
>>161818732
It's Sando.
>>
>>161822678
Save humanity from what
>>
>>161822623
Because he can come back fine a very finite amount of times and he wants to first conquer everything above it since all other strains of ascent are non-fatal to human beings.
>>
>>161822623
>since he can come back fine anyway?
He can't come back fine. The cartridges are limited. During his fight with Reg, he exhausted five cartridges and that was only enough to ascend up from his "garden" to Idofront.

>>161822761
From the Y2K purge. Are you yet another person who missed the special chapters?
>>
some of my headcannon:

so its like wifi, the umbra hands are free moving access points
white whistle stays and defends the command post
harnessing the power from his garden or something

also the team of delvers that arrive at ozens after riko leaves
leader joins them? they died in the garden? bugs create mini cartridges that are then used to create umbra hands, was leader the moon whistle shown reacting to red while being eaten? is leaders eye shown >>161820501
>>
>>161821065
>gif
>3.6MiB
>>
>>161823288
What the fug?
>>
File: C36fo_JUcAAp5Wx.jpg (75KB, 668x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C36fo_JUcAAp5Wx.jpg
75KB, 668x800px
>>161822718
Here good anon
https://twitter.com/a_kar_te/status/883280302675591169
>>
How often does Bonerdude jack off to shotaporn on NanachiTV?
>>
File: wonderful.png (961KB, 1128x1142px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wonderful.png
961KB, 1128x1142px
>>161823919
Once, while ascending from the sixth layer, he tried fapping to the idea of a shota canister strapped to his back.

The results were inconclusive.
>>
File: 1491126060186.png (221KB, 811x919px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491126060186.png
221KB, 811x919px
>>
>no bunny
>no fancy badguy from the spoilers
Will there be anything exciting in the next few week?
>>
>>161823748
Thanks.
>>
File: DIp2wqgUMAAUh1k.jpg (40KB, 375x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DIp2wqgUMAAUh1k.jpg
40KB, 375x1200px
>>161824346
Bunny next week!
>>
>>161824230
>NNAAA
>>
>>161824402
>thin legs
Im sorry but no way those huge pants are all just puff and no legs
>>
What if Bon's voice in the flashback is just Nanachi doing an impression?
>>
>>161825232
>it's a picture drama
>>
File: 1504155832825.jpg (22KB, 285x340px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1504155832825.jpg
22KB, 285x340px
>looking through Pixiv for Prushka
>two pages, finish up and decide to search Made in Abyss in general
>all those mistagged images with Prushka

Goddammit.
>>
File: 1504401470802.png (1MB, 1100x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1504401470802.png
1MB, 1100x1200px
More child Ozen
>>
>>161808261
Is this what comfy looks like?
>>
File: 324124124.png (453KB, 900x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
324124124.png
453KB, 900x900px
>>161825232
>>161825252
That would be a huge dick move, but I can totally see it happening
>>
File: 1500127950117.jpg (216KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1500127950117.jpg
216KB, 1536x2048px
>>161825554

I kinda like the white hair strip version better, I see it more as a hereditary thing than age related
>>
File: 1499639157347.jpg (1MB, 1164x1740px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499639157347.jpg
1MB, 1164x1740px
>>161825178
Nanachi pants are similar to Reg’s, bigger that they should be, their legs aren’t that big
>>
>>161825854

that bun is too lewd
>>
does anyone have the smell chart for nanachi?
>>
File: 198948949849.jpg (522KB, 1072x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
198948949849.jpg
522KB, 1072x1600px
>>161826164
Here
>>
>>161826238
thanks bud
>>
File: 1494197419.jpg (55KB, 653x903px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494197419.jpg
55KB, 653x903px
>>161825854
Nanachi pants are bigger, but yeah, they are mostly oversized, their legs aren’t actually that big
>>
>>161815963
How did she fuck up her back like that?

Also why is Ozen's voice is sexy?
>>
>>161825854
>that back fluff

good god alimight
>>
>>161816984
I think the event is because time goes so quickly there that all those tags seem to be arriving at the same time (despite being thrown out hours/days/weeks apart) so maybe time is extremely fast forwarded there (1hour = 1week up top)
>>
File: lyza.png (192KB, 635x826px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lyza.png
192KB, 635x826px
>>161825554
I'm tired of seeing that badly-photoshopped picture around so I tried drawing my own Ozen
>>
>>161822752
Shin Angyo is a good manga.
Fuck the VR marty stu shitfest that took its abbreviation for itself and soiled it.
>>
How do delvers climb up from the 3rd layer when it's just a sheer cliff 4,000m high?
>>
File: Pay_respects.jpg (87KB, 870x737px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Pay_respects.jpg
87KB, 870x737px
>>
>>161806757
For some reason i keep assuming Torka is Reg, even when there's proof that he is not...
>>
Finally dropping this garbage.

There's literally zero suspense or tension when 2 kids can make their way through super scary abyss.
>>
>>161828307
Very carefully.
>>
File: img000009.png (955KB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000009.png
955KB, 1100x1600px
I wish they would've include this scene.
>>
File: img000010.png (1MB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000010.png
1MB, 1100x1600px
>>161828636
>>
File: 1503603729520.png (182KB, 1024x550px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1503603729520.png
182KB, 1024x550px
>>161828575
>saying this one episode away from tama

On the chance this isn't bait, just wait for the next episode. They're going to hit the difficulty spike and have a very bad time.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (53KB, 1878x218px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
53KB, 1878x218px
>>161814301
I would unironically be fine with this.
>>
File: Screenshot_8.png (53KB, 1846x176px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Screenshot_8.png
53KB, 1846x176px
>>161829350
Fuck me, wrong screencap.
>>
>>161829350

It wasn't wasted, that'd be a hilarious end
>>
>>161825320
There's a prushka x papa doujin coming out in december
>>
File: 1504111545124.png (2MB, 960x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1504111545124.png
2MB, 960x1200px
>>161829545
>prushka x papa
>not prushka x regu or prushka x 7chi
I know it's canonically the logical choice, but I still don't like it.
>>
File: 1503266579369.jpg (429KB, 1166x1042px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1503266579369.jpg
429KB, 1166x1042px
>>161829650
Why is Bonpapa so mean?
>>
>>161829650
Early days yet anon. There's still time. Tons of doujin artist don't even reveal their shit until the week of an event. The nanachi x reg doujin was shown on saturday of kemoket when and sold on sunday
>>
>>161829771
Comiket* sweating_man.jpg
>>
File: 1504124515574.png (234KB, 811x919px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1504124515574.png
234KB, 811x919px
>>161829932
7chi would be at home at Kemoket.
>>
>>161827222
cute
>>
File: 1502289291342.png (248KB, 565x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502289291342.png
248KB, 565x800px
>>161829974
That’s ok, I like more cute art
>>
chapter 43 is out! raws should be up soon.
>>
>>161831891
Oh frigg.. u got me lol xP
>>
File: 1504199952790.jpg (291KB, 595x885px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1504199952790.jpg
291KB, 595x885px
>>
>>161832397
Is that the hard drive that stored 43?
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/ekon38/status/904173700987068416
aaaahhhhhhhhh
>>
>>161811146
Dance the cures away Riko!
>>
>>161813062

> w-what is happening in the abyss
> ohhh... my tummy
> m-mitty?!?
> that robot really made me think
>>
>>161817053

or you could just learn the mechanics of the curse by reading the manga like a story is supposed to work instead of being spoonfed with le abyss manual
>>
File: img000005.png (1MB, 872x1236px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000005.png
1MB, 872x1236px
What does the sun smell like?
>>
>>161833230
Burning hydrogen
>>
>>161833230
Like a slightly above average body temperature moth that is fuzzy and apparently in heat during most of the year. Also, slightly sweet notes like maple or sugarcane as well as more hearty things like grain, or a field thick with grass. With subtle notes that you can't quite place, yet somehow feel nostalgic. And finally a smooth finish that evokes the same senses that react to a summer rainshower. More complex than the bun, for sure. A scent you'll come back for 10 years down the line.
>>
>>161833048
Are little boys supposed to cover themselves up like that when showering?
>>
>>161806757
God I hate gas torched eyes like that. I thought that style died with 2010
>>
>>161828388
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
>>