[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boruto 23-27

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 513
Thread images: 71

File: 1504302495235.jpg (98KB, 540x627px) Image search: [Google]
1504302495235.jpg
98KB, 540x627px
23 "Bonds Come in All Shapes" "Tsunagari no Katachi" (つながりのカタチ) TBA
24 "Graduation Exam...Start!!" "Sotsugyō Shiken... Kaishi!" (卒業試験...開始) TBA
25 "Goodbye Friends" "Sayōnara Tomodachi" (さようなら) TBA
26 "Formation:Team Konohamaru!" "Fōmēshon: Konohamaru Han!" (フォーメーション:チームコノハマ� ��) TBA
27 "Sand Village's Genin" "Sunagakure No Genin" (砂の村の) TBA

So what do you think the next arc will be about?
>>
Huh, it's nice they're gonna give some focus to Shinki's team.
>>
>>161786467
And way before the chuunin exams arc, so I guess Shinki's team will meet Boruto way earlier than in the movie and manga.
>>
>>161785916
GOODBYE SUMIRE
>>
>>161786579
It's not FAIR
>>
>>161786579
More like goodbye Sarada's relevance. With Gaiden flopping like this, I wonder if SP will bet on Sarada again.
>>
File: 1504292491110.jpg (149KB, 640x1253px) Image search: [Google]
1504292491110.jpg
149KB, 640x1253px
>>
File: 1502218137226.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502218137226.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>161787674
>mfw Ikemoto didn't destroy her design and actually did a great work drawing edgy Sumire
Ikemoto actually can if he wants.
>>
>>161787311
Poor Salad inherited all the bad aspects of her mom
>>
>>161787311
What do you mean "flopping"?
>>
>>161787857
I guess it's thinking that Sumire became the more popular one
>>
>>161787857
Correct me if I am wrong, but as far as I know the show has considerably lost momentum from what it gained in the ghost arc with the nips, or so I have read.
>>
>>161787674
Hope she appear in the manga soon.
She is kinda popular in japan so maybe she have a chance.
>>
File: Yodo.png (186KB, 525x394px) Image search: [Google]
Yodo.png
186KB, 525x394px
I hope they don´t ruin Yodo´s design.
>>
>>161788372
I hope so too
>>
>>161787311
How well are the Gaiden's Arc TV Rating compared to Sumire's Arc? Too lazy to search
>>
>>161788389
Depends, do you like her manga design? SP is probably going to use that.
>>
File: otp.jpg (85KB, 1024x747px) Image search: [Google]
otp.jpg
85KB, 1024x747px
>>161787311
All of you know BoruSumi is the OTP of this show.
>>
I'm just hoping we get a Borusara love arc
>>
>>161789783
UTSURATONKASHI
>>
>>161790126
I have no issue with Sumire. She's a fairly nice side character that adds a nice element to the anime the manga doesn't have. I just don't want her getting in the way of the best ship possible.
>>
>>161789783
>he dumps her
>that's how she activates her Magenkyo Sharingan.
>>
>>161790126
>janitor blown the fuck out that purpleshit is leaving deletes my comment
That won't bring her back hotpocket. Sayonara.
>>
>>161790433
Why would he do that? They are literally made for each other.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 665x849px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 665x849px
>>161790354
I honestly believe that Sarada is end game

But I also want more screen time for Sunire and company
>>
>>161790433
No she activates it when her father gets in her way to getting in Boruto's pants
>>
File: 1499745903969.jpg (84KB, 600x704px) Image search: [Google]
1499745903969.jpg
84KB, 600x704px
>>161790433
> the uchiha are a clan because nobody could date their women apart from other uchiha. In case of a fight or break up, a susanoo' arm could grab you by the back and break your neck

This is why this a better future
>>
>>161790689
>Watch out Boruto, she can blow anytime!
No thanks.
>>
>>161790433
It's pretty obvious Kishimoto wanted Chocho to be the sacrifice for the MS when the time came. She was the one he had tag along with finding about her father.
>>
>>161790739
Oh gee, it's not like his father, the hokage, isn't a literal nuke either
>>
>>161790551
>made for each other
Only true until the anime came around and offered something that isn't hyper predictable
>>161790354
>best ship possible
Nothing about this is "best"
>>
>>161786579
Remember how well this worked out for you last time?
>>
>>161790551
>Why would he do that?
Probably from a random Uchiha autistic rage.
>>
It's time. Post lewd Himawaris.
>>
>>161790739
>b-but she's just a terrorist! sh-she'll probably blow up the village!
Being visibly threatened by her power looks pretty sad, shipperfag
>>
>>161785916
I heard this shit originated from wikipedia, so until we get an actual schedule for this month. I'm not gonna believe any of this shit.
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 195x259px
>>161790689
You're forgetting some very important things. The Uchiha were very insular to preserve their bloodline although perhaps too much. In the absents of another Uchiha, an Uzimaki would make a good partner for marriage and breeding as both clans have the same progenitor. Boruto is likely the best candidate to have Kurama sealed in him when Naruto kicks the bucket, and with Sarada basically destined to be the next Hokage it would be a good thing for them to be married as the jinchuuriki is ussualy someone close to one of the shadows. Lastly, Sumire isn't cannon in the manga and can't really be in a relationship with one of the main characters.
>>
>>161790126
>>161790447
>being this new
>lacking this much self awareness
They have no personal stake in this matter, they just know what a retarded shitposter you are
>>
>>161791085
Himawari is not for lewd
>>
>>161790354
this is pretty cute
>>
>>161791253
what_is_this_a_pic_for_ants.png
>>
>>161791253
>Uchiha were very insular to preserve their bloodline
Which would make mixing with Boruto, or anybody, a bad idea. She's better off with Mitsuki, at least he's synthetic so their child will be purebred and with the Sharingan, and he can take the Uchiha name and continue the clan, whereas Sarada would likely take the Uzumaki name.
>Boruto is likely the best candidate to have Kurama
He's already going to be OP with the eyehax and tattoohax, Himawari's better off getting Kurama. It'd be funny to see them getting all cuddly.
>Sarada basically destined to be the next Hokage
And with Boruto wanting to be like Sasuke to her Naruto, he'll likely wander around gathering intelligence like Jiraiya did for Tsunade. A platonic relationship like that comes to mind considering both of their goals, as it's hard to imagine a marriage being functional. Especially if Boruto and Sarada wind up being anything like their respective idols, who both neglect their own families.
>Sumire isn't canon in the manga
The manga and anime are both canon, just take place at different ends of the movie.
>>
>>161790914
>Naruto doing anything to Sasuke
This is the same man who had a near heart attack at the thought of Sasuke getting hurt. Same guy who wanted to go on a mission with sasuke to find Kaguyas shit even though he was the Hokage and had a family. At best he'd buy time for Boruto to get away.
>>
File: IMG_2780.jpg (19KB, 287x311px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2780.jpg
19KB, 287x311px
>>161791267
What is this face trying to convey?
>>
I'd like for eventually to hear about what's going on with the sound village.
>>
>>161791743
> so this is what mommy and granpa hiashi did to attain the byakugan!
>>
>>161791743
delete this
>>
File: IMG_2783.jpg (59KB, 664x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2783.jpg
59KB, 664x498px
>>161791839
What will their child inherit?
>>
File: Oz says Delete.jpg (61KB, 468x914px) Image search: [Google]
Oz says Delete.jpg
61KB, 468x914px
>>161791743
>>161791903
>>
>>161791903
DLETE THIS
>>
>>161785916

I used to think Sarada was best girl.

I still think Sarada is best girl. But I used to, too.
>>
Lewding Hima should be as forbidden as lewding Yotsuba at this point
>>
>>161789783
Why is this pic so fucking hot?
>>
>>161791521
If you're going to argue that the Uchiha need to keep their pure blood and name, you shouldn't pick Mitsuki. He's a bastard experiment of Ocohimaru. It's quite obvious he's had mutations done on him. The child would definitely not be a purebred.

No she's better off with a harem of the Shin clones. His special DNA makes it so he adapts to the DNA of the intended implant, shouldn't they technically be part Uchiha?

His clones are the best bet to carry on the legacy of the clan. Plus, she can take one of the Shin's eyes for EMS when the time comes.
>>
>>161792038
>implying these newfags know who yotsuba is
>>
>you will never eat a naked roasted boruto with salt

seriously why tease us vorefags if the fatass never took a bite out of boruto's tender skin?
>>
>>161792103
Mitsuki is actually the perfect clone, as described by Orochimaru. Doesn't seem likely that a random basically nameless Shin clone has a better chance than an actual Konoha shinobi who's also a teammate.
>>
>>161791743
>>161791903
Himawari is NOT for lewd
>>
>>161780355

Was thinking Gaiden would last a week longer but it seems to wrap up on Wednesday so I'll have to step up the work to get them all released. It's interesting that there will in fact be a couple episodes focused on the graduation so maybe some names of the classmates will be verified, but I'll still want to get them all done before then. Still hoping they'll actually name them all receiving their headbands or something along those lines, like with Shino calaling them all up during the graduation ceremony.
>>
>>161791521
I can't see Mitsuki going with anyone. He likely has no sex drive like his dad. With Boruto and Sarada there's evidence they might get together. It's just like what happened with Naruto and Hinata. The creator put in some hints that they'd be together in the end but never focused on it because it's a shonen. We all know Sarada blushed like hell when he Boruto said he'd protect her and help her with being Hokage. There is nothing else like that for any possible cannon ship in the series so far. As for what last name she takes, it doesn't matter. Naruto got is mother's last name because her clan was just for more distinguished and powerful than the Namikaze, (not that they were push overs or anything like that). Naruto just in inherited a lot more from his mom as well, having a powerful life force and a lot of chakra even without the ninetail's help. It was also just convenient to not have Minato's last name to keep him safe. Point is whose last name Sarada and her hypothetical children may have doesn't matter much. The bloodline does. Reguarldless of what kind of Dojutsu Boruto has, he clearly has that Uzimake power. Most Ninja can't muster one shadow clone at any point of their life, but Bolt can make 4-5 as a kid. having that as a father would be better than most things. Lastly, I don't buy the Sumire and the other side characters in the anime that aren't in the manga are cannon just because it's in a different end of the movie. If they're going to be very present in the anime when it eventually passes the chronological point the movie takes place in. If they are it would likely be in a way that won't contradict anything, so likely in seperate filler arcs.
>>
>>161792103
Considering Shin and Mitsuki both come from Orochimaru, with Mitsuki being called flawless and the massive number of Shin clones needed to maintain the original for their organs, it's likely that Mitsuki was created with a perfected version of whatever method was used for Shin.
>>
>>161791253

She only needs to appear in the manga like Hinata and thats enough canon to win
>>
>>161790652
> impliying sasuke will be home when that happens
sasuke will notice something when his grandkid is like 5
>>
>>161792231
>I can't see Mitsuki going with anyone. He likely has no sex drive like his dad.
Much like Sasuke and Sai especially.
Turns out, hormones are powerful especially during puberty.
>The creator put in some hints
Boruto and Sarada were obviously the original intended couple, but when they realized how little that made sense and that it would mean choosing between Uchiha or Uzumaki, they accidentally created a much better match for Boruto in the anime.
>Sarada blushed like hell
So did Naruto and Sakura. I know you're much more intelligent than NaruSakufags, but please be careful with those kinds of statements.
>nothing else like that for any possible canon ship
Because you're assuming the anime isn't canon, which it is. The end of the ghost arc was full of shipteasing.
>Naruto got his mother's last name
This was to keep his connection to the 4th hokage less apparent. So far, the only other times where the wife has taken the name of the husband is in cases like Sai taking Ino's name because he has no actual name of his own. There's no reason for Boruto and Sakura's child to take the Uchiha name over the Uzumaki.
>Lastly, I don't buy the Sumire and the other side characters in the anime that aren't in the manga are cannon just because it's in a different end of the movie. If they're going to be very present in the anime when it eventually passes the chronological point the movie takes place in. If they are it would likely be in a way that won't contradict anything, so likely in seperate filler arcs.
I don't think you understand how the timeline works. Having the anime-only characters appear in the manga at this point would mean spoiling the plot of the anime. The anime retconning the manga is not unusual, as the manga itself has already retconned the movie.
>>
Am I the only one that think uchiha's have strong body odor? That would explain why all the bitches where onto sasuke where he was really plain.

For sarada that must be a curse
>>
>>161791253
Naruto would let kurama free after his dead, they are friends now and kurama is kinda like a guardian deity now for konoha after the war. There's no reason to seal kurama again at least naruto die tragically an ask kurama to protect and train one of his kids.
>>
>>161792617
Those Uchiha pheromones attract a lot of pussy, unfortunately, it also makes you prone to autistic raging
>>
File: IMG_2782.jpg (26KB, 296x442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2782.jpg
26KB, 296x442px
What's with this fucking little slut and why is her tight loli pussy so lewd?
>>
I still don't understand why sasuke only have one child, one of his life goal was to revive the uchiha clan, but along the way he forgot and now he is chasing aliens and having sex with naruto in secret dimensions, sarada will probably be the last uchiha with a natural sharingan.
>>
>>161792879
See >>161791521 for a potential solution
>>
>>161792617
>For sarada that must be a curse
Sarada hasn't attracted anyone. Shit, even hawawa has her own stalker.
>>
>>161791253
Boruto most likely won't get Kurama. They don't want Boruto to become a Naruto clone, and giving him Kurama is what would make Boruto a complete Naruto clone. There is a reason why Himawari exists and giving her Kurama is the only way to make her relevant.

>Lastly, Sumire isn't cannon in the manga and can't really be in a relationship with one of the main characters.
This excuse is getting really lame. The anime, manga and novels are the same project. Oficially no one has more weight than the others, and if something is canon in one, it's canon in everything. Furthermore, the manga is the most incomplete source, so it's the one you should be considering the least to give a judgement about how canon is a character. It's not like she died in the manga or something to call her irrelevant already.
>>
If a major arc in Boruto Part 2 was about Salad gaining a hard counter to Bort's eye and tattoo hacks and subsequently pursuing him in order to bring him to JUSTICE for his role in the destruction of Kohona, will you guys watch it? Salad will have minimal screen time to establish her a threat, and the focus of the arc will be on Boruto's emotional reaction and development to his previous actions and the fact that he pretty much doomed himself to a sad, painful life
>>
>>161792990
This. Hawawa is the one considered cute and pleasant in-universe, and she doesn't have to resort to dress like a slut to get the attention from men.
>>
>>161792879
sasuke stated goal was to revive the uchiha clan. But that was not what he really wanted, he wanted to recover the uchiha clan prestige and get revenge for them. By forgiving what happened on the past and naruto looking out for such things to happen anymore he is satisfied .
>>
>>161793078
I would be okay with this as long as it doesn't become yet another Uchiha wankfest. I am okay with Sarada as a character being relevant as long as the Uchiha-related stuff gets nerfed as fuck.
>>
>>161792593
Sorry dude, but I just don't see any chemistry with anyone but Boruto and Sarada, especially not Boruto and Sumire. Again, even if Sumire is cannon, the scoop of her influence in the anime is going to be limited so it doesn't contradict anything in the manga. It's totaly possible Borusara won't be a thing although lets face it, there's a a good chance it will be, but Borusumi is a really big long shot. It seems like you're really just clawing at things that would make it so Borusara can't work. I know Naruto really liked Sakura at one point, but it's been shown that most of that was just because he was Sasuke's rival. As for the whole lat name debacle, it doesn't matter. It's a fact that, Senjus, Uzimakis, Uchiha, and Hugas have more of Kaguya Otsutsuki's genes than any other people alive in that universe, and said genes are mostly or fully responsible for their special traits. It's more likely you'll preserve said traits if you breed within those clans. So what if they have the Uzimaki name. The hypothetical offspring are still more likely to have Uchiha traits if the other parent is more similar to them. Vise versa too. I think you're just getting mad that it's Boruto that's more likely to put some meat on that Salad than anyone else. With that, I'm done arguing with you. We'll both just have to see how things turn out because it's all just speculation at this point. Besides every other point I made, I think BoruSara is the most likely cannon ship because it's fanning out just like NaruHina did. I won't put it past the creator to do something just like that again. Have a good night. :)
>>
>>161793244
Thanks. The Uchiha wank should not be exactly neutered, just taken out of focus. Salad's counter should be of whatever the Ootsusukis are opposed against, if they are opposed to something at all. What could be the pitfalls of the potential arc?
>>
File: 1503362595410.jpg (168KB, 763x733px) Image search: [Google]
1503362595410.jpg
168KB, 763x733px
>>161792805
You need to go back.
>>
>>161793290
>>161793407
>>
>>161793161
Source?
>>
>>161793344
The amount of newfaggotry in this post is disgusting
>>
>>161793344
>>161792593
I don't think Boruto will end with anyone, considering he will leave the village; or at least we assume. If he finds someone it will be a random chick from the outside.
>>
>>161793607
Technically Sumire already is the "chick from the outside", she's not really tied to the village
>>
>>161793578
You do realize everyone was a "newfag" at some point right? Stop trying to feel better about yourself for being an "oldfag". It's pathetic that you derive pride from spending your life rotting away in your mother's basement posting on an anonymous image forum. Being here longer does not make you special. You are shit and will always be no matter how long you post here. Want to feel special? Do something with your fucking life outside 4chan for a change.
>>
>>161787311
Sp?
>>
File: 1484208611585.jpg (309KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
1484208611585.jpg
309KB, 1280x688px
>>161792617
sasuke's a handsome man though
>>
>>161793707
Studio Pierrot
>>
>>161793707
Soccer powerlevel.
>>
Glad that this version if Gaiden is making SasuSakufags even more butthurt than Kishimoto's version.
>>
>>161793682
Is this pasta?
>>
>>161793855
You think so? I think the response has been pretty underwhelming, which is to be expected considering it's an arc we've already seen
>>
>>161793820
Thanks
>>
>>161793919
I'd say go check tumblr, but it's probably for the best that you don't.
>>
>>161793855
I don't even know why. Even the Karin being Sarada's real mom revelation lacked the impact it had in the manga, the situation got diffused so quickly, that if you're an anime only you'd have to be a complete imbecile to not notice this is not suppose to be factual information. There's only so much SP can do with such a garbage story with such a shit pairing though, unless they were expecting a complete rewrite.
>>
Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.
However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.
Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
>>161794153
Did you have a stroke?
>>
>>161793344
>>161793682
Holy shit, just lurk more
>>
>>161785916
I'm wondering how long before we actually see the exams
>>
>>161792998
I don't think Boruto even has a strong enough life force or chakra to use Kurama, as he can only use 4 or 5 shadow clones at 12 (when Naruto could make 100's) and the datebook says he has less chakra than Sarada. The fact that he's gotten his own unique dojutsu that is similar to the byakugan also suggests he takes more from the hyuuga side of the family and even if he did inherit some uzumaki blood he's as much of an uzumaki as Tsunade is so the blood has been diluted to a point were it has no effect.
>>
Hows boruto been? Honestly all the new generation just seem like fusions of their parents with nothing unique about them or the situations they encounter so ive stayed away from it bur is it decent?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-08-31-16h03m42s235.png (605KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-08-31-16h03m42s235.png
605KB, 1280x720px
>Sakura's daughter already knows all about fuggin'...
>>
>>161795091
It's better than it deserves to be. It's taking advantage of the fact that everybody has a complete family unit to explore concepts that the original Naruto simply could not (Because everybody was Batman in Naruto).

This latest episode has had Naruto at perhaps his most Hokage-est.

First arc also had a nice mystery, which was something else Nart didn't really do.
>>
>>161794730
It might be because he's not as Uzumaki as his father was. Naruto was half-Uzumaki thanks to Kushina and so he got their massive life force chakra to use Kurama. But since Naruto's half-Uzumaki, his son should be less Uzumaki. A quarter Uzumaki perhaps? That may have diluted the Uzumaki's trademark absurd chakra so he may not be able to handle Kurama. Note that all of Kurama's jinchurikis so far were Uzumakis. Maybe only they have the chakra to handle him. In that sense, I doubt Himawari can handle him as well. In either case, Boruto has the Jougan so he's already hax as fuck. Himawari can become a Byakugan prodigy like Neji was. The new gen doesn't need Kurama or any other Bijuu to be hax. They've already got their own thing going on.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 982x740px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 982x740px
>>161795091
Chocho is the best kid

They made original characters to complement the new generation
>>
Remove Sarada clothes

we need a Sarada with less clothes
>>
>>161788106
>switch from anime original to manga adaptation
>anime loses momentum
HMMMM I WONDER WHY COULD THAT BE
>>
>>161795464
So, that's how she became a slut.
>>
>>161785916
>"Bonds Come in All Shapes"
Keep trying to justify the Uchiha's dysfunctional family dynamic SP.
>>
Reminder we didn't see Hinata for like 100 episodes/chapters then she won the bowl
>>
>>161795910
Ghost arc isn't anime original, everything is canon and started with the novel.
>>
>>161795975
Sasuke has Autism
>>
>>161788106
[citation needed]

Gaiden arc has been good, though. Maybe a slight drop in animation quality, but it's been good shit.
>>
>>161796038
But that's not true. She had a lot of panel time during the war.
>>
So apparently the episode titles are fakes and the one who did these also
posted fake episode titles in the past.

Using wikipedia as a source instead of a magazine or official Website was already akward (and wikipedia already removed them) plus the fact that episode 24 is said to be an epilogue to Gaiden just makes it more suspicious.
>>
>>161797226
Gaiden actually is almost over. It's got 1~2 episodes max.
>>
>>161796970
How low are your standards to believe this? go watch some actual good anime.
>>
MitsuSara is endgame.
"The child can accomplish what the parent could not." aka getting some Uchiha ass.

Plus it'd be funny to see Sasuke's reaction.

But seriously, I hope BoruSara won't happen, because they seem more like really close friends than anything else and badly written romance tends to ruin that. ( E.g. Korra )

In a way I think the same of Sumire - even if she develops some kind of hero worship due to how he believed in her, Boruto doesn't seem the type to have a romance. Even if I personally prefer her as a character, mainly because all the Sharingan wank was the worst part of original Naruto.

I know most of you are baiting, but there's literally no way you can accurately predict what the 'endgame' will be based on what's been shown so far.
>>
>>161795863
I REALLY want to know how Karui x Choji happened.

Choji is best boy.
>>
Mitsuki x Chocho = true end game
>>
>>161785916
Did you get this from reddit? I don't think saw any actual source for this shit.
>>
File: 1504347810906.png (119KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1504347810906.png
119KB, 400x400px
>>161788648

>SP is probably going to use that

Here's hoping
>>
>>161797333
He told her he can expand his penis.
>>
>>161797568
She's definitely the best looking girl out of the new generation, she blows both Sarada and Sumire out of the water on looks alone and I'm interested in what her abilities are.
>>
File: gardevoir sarcasm.png (19KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
gardevoir sarcasm.png
19KB, 360x360px
>>161797294
>Anime
>Good
>>
>>161798373
>She's definitely the best looking girl out of the new generation, she blows both Sarada and Sumire out of the water on looks alone
Maybe, it's just me but she looks like the love child of Temari & Ino. I agree with you though.
>I'm interested in what her abilities are.
I was thinking wind jutsu, but she doesn't have a fan so idk.
>>
back to /v/
>>
Post OC character skillsets

I'll start
>guy with parkinsons
>has an instawin genjutsu
>but he's REALLY slow at handsigns so his every fight involves his opponents trying to prevent him from weaving handsigns at all
>>
File: DF1TL52UMAAUzhq.jpg (320KB, 580x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DF1TL52UMAAUzhq.jpg
320KB, 580x2048px
>>
File: bdB9do1.png (394KB, 700x529px) Image search: [Google]
bdB9do1.png
394KB, 700x529px
>>161789783
Like father, like son
>>
fuck off
>>
Am I the only one watching Boruto for the parents? The kids are all so bland and boring, like they're filler characters, but it's great fun to watch the characters I saw as kids being adults now with families and serious village responsibilities. Boruto himself got it particularly bad, since the movie was centered around his development he started it with a significant character flaw of being entitled prodigy brat too that didn't know value of effort, but since SP couldn't afford to have main character like that, he's just a copy of young Naruto circa chuunin exam.
>>
Shin Uchiha spouts about evolution and genetics he doesn't know what he is talking about as all does is clone himself.

This man on the other hand does.
>>
File: Hiashi Hyuuga Happy.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hiashi Hyuuga Happy.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>161799634
Forgot pic.
>>
>>161791253
Kurama is for Himawari only
>>
>>161793344
Bort's Namikaze genetics would spell the end of the Uchihas though. Plus he would probably make her a single mother like Sakura. Sarada doesn't deserve that.
>>
>>161797308
>MitsuSara is endgame. "The child can accomplish what the parent could not." aka getting some Uchiha ass.
The oposite actually. You guys are trying so hard to put sarada aside, you look like narusaku fags who thought hinata should go with sasuke.
Mitsuki's orochimaru's plans have to do with boruto not sarada.
>>
>>161800656
Hinata and Sasuke had no canon interaction until the Boruto movie, Sarada and Mitsuki are on the same team. Your comparison makes no sense, and the way you insist that they're "trying so hard to put Sarada aside" just makes you come off as just as much of a shipperfag.
>>
>>161795863
>the new generation
Sayonara purpleshit.
>>
>Literally made as a pair by Kishi following his homo fantasies but now straight so it can be published
>All promotional art is Naruto/Boruto and Sasuke/Sarada
>Literally has Kishi's blessing
>A plecebo for all sank ships from original manga.
>They already show a strong bond, even bigger on the manga
>Boruto always want to be cool on Sarada's eyes
>Sarada really cares for him
>Original manga was an Uzumaki chasing and Uchihas and redemption. Now is Uchihas chasing an Uzumaki for redemption.
It's almost written in the stars. BoruSara is endgame. Who cares if it's predictable, it isn't boring. It was obvious since 700 and I hope they keep Kishi's original plan.
>>
>>161802053
>it isn't boring
It's boring BECAUSE it's predictable
>It was obvious since 700 and I hope they keep Kishi's original plan
>Defending Kishi's autism
Anon, please
>>
>>161801713
Are you actually retarded or just pretending to be?
>>
File: sun.jpg (99KB, 641x712px) Image search: [Google]
sun.jpg
99KB, 641x712px
Mutsuki wants MUH SUN
> Thinks its Boruto
> will see Sarada's MS when she gets it
> HOLY FUCK HER EYES ARE SUNS
> MUH DICK
>>
>>161802199
No it's not, predictable is not synonym of boring, it's all on the execution.
>>
>>161801713
Retard
>>
>>161802212
>>161802418
Your waifu is gone. sorry not sorry.
>>
>>161802249
I'm not entirely sure if this is MS or just badly drawn sharingan from an angle. However if it is, then that would mean somehow Indra's chakra was transferred to her, since straight pattern was what set his and his reincrnations' MS apart from others.
>>
>>161802249
Are you stupid enought to think mitsuki would just go after her because of a drawing in her eyes? You clearly didn't get what mitsuki is looking for
>>
>>161802615
Sure, because your last few claims have been so accurate right?
>>
>>161802392
Read carefully before replying. I didn't say predictable and boring are synonyms, I said the reason it would be boring is because it's predictable.
>>
>>161791955
Fucking Jor-El.
>>
>>161802948
his father went after sasuke and his donor went after hinata for their eyes
>>
>>161785916

Seems to be fake. Even Wikipedia removed the episode titles.
>>
>>161803065
best father
>>
>>161803131
Yeah, you're really stupid and missed the point
>>
>>161791743
sauce!!
>>
>>161803271
Where did this first come from anyway?
>>
>>161803524

Some guy found those titles in the Wikipedia page and postet them. They got removed later on.
>>
Is Karin Sarada's teacher?

>make megane
>seems like a hot serious type
>supposed to have her a guard for an entire prison of experiments who may or may not go on rampages
>make her useless in actual battle

I would have thought making her a prison guard she would have been useful
>>
>>161804000
Sarada doesn't have a teacher yet. But if anyone should teach her it's gotta be Uchiha Madara
>>
File: Sarada's Sensei .png (652KB, 929x537px) Image search: [Google]
Sarada's Sensei .png
652KB, 929x537px
>>161804187
>>161804000
she does have a secret sensei though
>>
>>161785916
Sauce?
>>
>>161804308
That was confirmed to be a mistranslation.
>>
>>161804401
sure it was
>>
>>161803821
Probably should have the September schedule by Monday or so if those end up not being accurate.
>>
File: sakura-long-hair.jpg (324KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sakura-long-hair.jpg
324KB, 1920x1080px
These threads are boring now
>>
>>161804844

We'll probably get them Tuesday, the day before the last known episode airs, like in the most cases.

If those anime titles were true, then we should've got an scan as the source by now. The lack of a source was probably the reason why Wikipedia deleted those titles.
>>
>>161802053
Boruto and Sarada's bond seems to me like a teammates/siblings relationship. They never got close on a personal level. No heart-to-heart or anything. They work together as part of team 7, but as standalone characters I doubt it will work as things stand right now.
>>
>>161805069
*Team Konohamaru.
>>
>>161799528
Isnt that the case with everyone? The kids are just fusions of their parents and not unique at all, but the older characters grown up is always great to see.
>>
>>161803029
Episode is literally called Sayonara new friends. Guess which new friend isn't in the manga and isn't tied to any main characters? that's right, SAYONARA PURPLESHIT
>>
>>161799528
Boruto is not exactly a copy of Naruto, he is an improvement in almost everything except his chakra capacity. And I watch Boruto primarily for the kids because this series becoming good is all on them. If this series gives too much focus to the parents, it will become shit in no time. The series needs to become more and more about the kids, so they need to develop them properly. In other words, I want this series to become good, and it all depends on the kids, not the parents. The parents are the shackles this series has to Kishi's autism.
>>
>>161806232
We both know that it's called like that because of the graduation exams. Most kids will fail and only the new Konoha 12 will pass. So they will have to say goodbye to their other academy "friends". There is no way Sumire of all the kids is going to fail that exam, so your delusion is highly unlikely.
>>
File: 6a2.jpg (1MB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
6a2.jpg
1MB, 2000x1600px
I think all of us were looking forward to a second cuckday. Did the animeonlyfags deliver?
>>
>>161785916
i cant believe im saying this, but ghost arc was better than this Sarada bullshit, isnt really interesting at all. Also im tired of seeing nerfed Naruto and now Nerfed Sasuke. Also the animation is fucking bad like srsly wtf. I guess they cut the budget since it wasnt generating enough income to continue high production value.
>>
>>161806608
This has been spoiled to death and there are no animeonly for boruto.
>>
>>161806640
Shueisha probably made SP adapt Gaiden, but SP probably thought that it wasn't going to work as much as the original Gaiden did, so they didn't put a lot of budget and effort for it.
>>
>>161800656
>MitsuSara

It was a joke you retarded shipper autist.
>>
File: 1501627218660.jpg (60KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501627218660.jpg
60KB, 854x480px
>>161800656
I wonder. Unlike Sasuke and Hinata that didn't have any kind of interaction, Mitsuki is the one Sarada spends more time with in the team. You BoruSara fags always say that Boruto and Sarada's relationship will grow stronger with time as long as they are in the same team, but the same can happen with Mitsuki too.
>>
>>161806425
You're completely missing the point. Yes, ability-wise Boruto is better than Naruto in every way, and that was essential to his character. You see the movie was a genuinely well-written story, and it achieves it by having Boruto go through an arc: he starts of as an arrogant entitled brat who's accustomed to getting everything for free, just like his abilities, and he's easy to give up when he feels resistance (the part about video games represents it), that also stems his conflict with Naruto, who never had anything handed to him and achieved greatness through hard work, so he disapproves of his son, but since Boruto doesn't understand this position he thinks his dad is just being asshole to him for no reason (this demonstrated in Sasuke's explanation about Naruto), throughout the movie Boruto learns to work for his result and realizes that his father's been through a lot and that it's his experience that got him to where he is that completely eclipses Boruto's talent (this demonstrated in giant rasengan scene).
And now we go back to the anime, where Boruto is supposed to be arrogant and easy to give up, but since SP has no idea how to write such a character, their Boruto is just the same as early Naruto if slightly more cocky: he doesn't give up in tough situations, and expresses humility, which goes completely against everything that makes his character.
And Boruto isn't the only one, all other kids are equally bland and standard, they have no coherent personality, just stock archetypes. For all of Kishimoto's autism and crippling aversion to good writing he had coherent thought-out ideas. Characters were his strongest side, at least those that weren't Naruto and Sasuke. As a result only good characters are the ones that were left unchanged since Kishimoto work, i.e. parents who are no longer shackled by Kishi's stupid shit like constant battles, training, and asspulling eyes and abilities.
>>
>>161792879
Sasuke has bastard children
>>
>>161806425
It's funny that you think that they need to focus on the new characters when most people think their bland and uninteresting; It's also funny that you want the parents to disappear despite the fact that their the only reason a lot of people watch this series because nostalgia, and finally, it's funny how you think Boruto is a better version of Naruto when literally everybody hates him and wishes a different character such as Sarada was the protagonist.
>>
>>161806425
Naruto was only bad at shit because of Kurama being a dick though.
>>
>>161807522
I think you are blinded by nostalgia. Having interesting base personalities is not the same as good writing. The movie itself was an incoherent mess that only worked because all the characters acted like retards to make it work and to maintain its forced "consistency". You say that Boruto didn't understand what Naruto did, that's good and all but how did they address this problem? Watch Naruto do a cool fight once, and conflict resolved. You think this is good writing? You must be joking. They didn't even have a good talk about it in the movie to try to explain their own viewpoints or anything, it was just forced as fuck, like Boruto being a prick was. Why would Boruto be a narcissistic asshole in the first place? Having the family he has and his inmmediate surroundings, the anime's characterization is way more belivable than the movie's characterization. You say that Kishimoto had good ideas, and he probably had them, but his execution was incredibly shitty and ruined most of the potential that his ideas could have. That's why he ruined the most important characters and only the less important ones remained "good".
>>161807649
I want the parents to go away because too much involvement will cause Boruto to become a true sequel to Naruto instead of the soft-reboot that Boruto is trying to be, and as a true Naruto sequel Boruto is doomed. The only way it can be good on its own is focusing more on the kids.
>>
Why is sarada so ugly when it seemed that uchiha's were always attractive? Did sakura's dirty genes taint her?
>>
>>161799192
TL anon?
>>
>>161804893
It's lame that they are adapting these gaidens, people already know what happened and the memes are not new.
>>
>>161798734
>extremely talented
>graduated top of his class
>breezed through the chu in exams
>but because hes not a chosen one walking nuke he becomes irrelevant and cast aside eventually falling into obscurity
>>
>>161808379
>Did sakura's dirty genes taint her
Pretty much, she isn't even popular with guys.
>>
>>161804893
Sakura a shit
>>
>>161806232
Not only have the episodes not even been released, but those titles aren't even confirmed yet. But I guess blowing your load too early is a recurring theme with your autism, shitposterfag.
>>
>>161808154
By focusing on the kids no one cares about? Boruto has already failed at creating interesting and compelling characters so why should we focus on them? Honestly I would prefer a show about Naruto becoming Hokage cand learning how to be a good leader while balancing his family life instead of Boring: clone generations.
>>
>>161808379
Madara must be rolling in his grave, the mighty Uchiha bloodline destroyed because its only member got guilt tripped into fucking a walking genetic disorder.
>>
>>161806511
>>161808731
you're upset, I get it. but look on the brightside, no more purpleshit.
>>
>>161808809
>By focusing on the kids no one cares about?
I for one care about the new kids. I found the ghost arc interesting after all. Don't try to force your opinions on others. Also, we are less than two arcs in of a long-running show with a big cast from day one, of course they need more time to flesh out the characters.
>>
>>161808379
Obito was pretty ugly as a child, and it is jut a case of what she is wearing making her ugly. Give her a black leather catsuit and allow her to grow her hair long and she will become the prettiest New Gen character
>>
>>161808955
You mean one week more and no more Uchiha bullshit for a long time (hopefully never again). Can't wait bro.
>>
>>161792065
>boy on top of girl
>blushing
>holding hands
>girl shyly touching boy's face
>legs open
>>
>>161808379
>>161808602
You're starting stuff. Sakura is caonically one of the most beautiful characters in the series.
>>
>>161808910
>Implying Sarada won't grow up to be stronger than Madara
Power creep is one hell of a drug, man. There are ayyliens coming, even the most insignificant of kids will be close to Madara level by Boruto's endgame.
>>
>>161808910
The whole Uchiha clan is walking genetic disorder.
>>
File: sarada.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sarada.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>161809417
It's debatable. It will take a big asspull to make Sarada strong, given that she is a failure in so many levels at her base state. So far she only seems good at punching enemies that can't move.
>>
>>161809490
Sasusaku is a shit containing pairing. I wouldn't want any other female character from the old cast getting Uchiha monkey HIV/AIDS, but if it's Suckura who gives a fuck. Sarada will only be a tolerable character if she grows to be completely different from either of her parents.
>>
File: 93matsuri.png (129KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
93matsuri.png
129KB, 259x224px
>>161808910

Imagine how powerful his daughter would of been if he fucked Karin.

I still suspect that Sakura never fucked Sasuke and just asked Orochimaru for one of his sperm samples.
>>
>>161808955
>y-you guys are just mad!
Your retard power levels are showing again
>>
>>161809713
This whole "Sakura a shit" meme is really forced as fuck. It's like you do it because it's supposed to be some kind of gag that everyone should be laughing at, but no one is.
>>
>>161809360
>canonically
Source?
>>
>>161809417
>Implying Sarada won't grow up to be stronger than Madara
I can guarantee you right now that this will not happen. I fully expect the power creep to eventually make some characters surpass Naruto and Sasuke, but there can't be more than a few, otherwise the antagonists won¡t pose any kind of threat, so the only ones getting up there are Bort, a reformed/reluctant antihero Kawaki, and maybe Mitsuki. Any other people in that tier will either be an asspulled superpower from another village, or a villain.
>>
>>161809893
Different anon here, I find it funny
>>
>>161809893
It's not a meme, it's truth.
>>
>>161809925
It was stated in one of the novels, I think it was hers.

>"Burr hurr it's not canon!"
Don't be that guy.
>>
>>161809966
It is funny, but as per the famous saying, it attracts people who genuinely believe all that stuff and genuinely hate Sakura on a personal level.
>>
>>161809893
I think the meme is hilarious, and I actually like pinkshit
>>
>>161809893
Not that anon, but defending Sakura is a lot harder than bashing her, with all the shit she gets in all media.
>>
>>161808955
Do we need to bring back SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG to blow the fuck out of you again?
>>
>>161809893
>This whole "Sakura a shit" meme is really forced as fuck.
It's not a meme. She's a shit character who married another shit character, both of whom people make jokes that might or might not be funny, and you just happen to not like any of them because you're an autistic waifufag. Sarada doesn't get as much shit as either of them because she hasn't pull as much retarded bullshit as either, but that can all go to hell depending on how she's handled.
>>
>>161810060
Source?
>>
>>161810126
Save it for when the graduation arc episodes air.
>>
>>161810062
People like that aren't worth the attention. Whether it's pinkshitfag who takes it personally when people shit on his waifu, or the Sakura haters themselves, anybody who feels any sort extreme feelings for/against a fictional character should just be sent to the gas chamber.
>>
>>161810252
That's true, but a. we don't really have that power; b. it's still against freedom of discussion; and c. where do you think we are?
>>
>>161809966
So you like forced "humor"? I see nothing funny about it.

>>161810023
It's not. It's just your personal feelings, which are definitely not the "truth".

>>161810084
I didn't find that post funny. It was forced and not even original. It was just "Who gives a fuck Sakura a shit!" How many times have we heard that?

>>161810086
How about just not bringing her up at all to save everyone the arguments?

>>161810139
Sakura is the most popular female character in the series. And Sasuke is one of THE most popular characters in the series in general. I really don't like defending Sasuke, but most of the hate from this other side. And Sakura's hate is just overblown from a loud minority.
>>
>>161808955

Source? I mean of the episode.
>>
>>161810126
>>161810192
Those are different people.
>>
File: 1440108372552.jpg (20KB, 284x285px) Image search: [Google]
1440108372552.jpg
20KB, 284x285px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psr4rq-ICu8
>that part where Kimimaro takes pulls a bone out of shoulder
>>
>>161810351
>It's not. It's just your personal feelings, which are definitely not the "truth".
Nah, it's truth.

>Sakura is the most popular female character in the series.
Nope, most recent polls have Hinata winning. Why use outdated information?
>>
>>161809893
Are you new? People meme the fuck out of her because of Kishi's shit writing first, and because she's an Uchiha second. If Sakura's as good a character as you say, then let the facts speak for themselves. Constantly whiteknighting just makes you look insecure. And this is from somebody who considers Sakura one of her favorite females.
>>
>>161810252
Don't be that guy, there are plenty of fictional characters some people have grow to either love or hate as if they were real, either because they're fantastically well written or because they're particularly endearing in the case of fairly young people. In any case, Sakura isn't one of them I agree.
>>
So is Metal actually capable of chakra manipulation unlike Lee? He was possessed by the ghost, whose purpose was to collect chakra from people.
>>
>>161810405
The thread from that episode would suggest otherwise
>>
>>161809589
When did that happen?
>>
>>161810416
>Nah, it's truth.
It's not.

>Nope, most recent polls have Hinata winning. Why use outdated information?
Sakura won the majority. Hinata winning just ONE doesn't mean anything, she wasn't even present in a top character poll, but Sakura was in every one.

>>161810421
The facts do speak, but people here like to snuff it out because it they don't want Sakura to look good. Information gets twisted and fabricated to assassinate Sakura's characters.
>>
>>161810351
>How about just not bringing her up at all to save everyone the arguments?
Because it's fun to bash her, we got enough material to do it, so why not? I don't actually give a fuck about her, so I don't feel anything if she becomes laughingstock, it's just like a recurrent theme of this series at this point.
>>
>>161810346
Well, silencing them is just a metaphor of course until my regime begins, anyways but in the meantime, we can stick with ignoring/trolling the fuck out of them
>>
Girl with best thighs?
>>
>>161810603
>Sakura won the majority. Hinata winning just ONE doesn't mean anything, she wasn't even present in a top character poll, but Sakura was in every one.
Why use outdated information? Answer that question.
>>
>>161810654
It's INFORMATION. You can call it outdated, but it's information. If you have any updated ones I'd appreciate it, though.
>>
File: sumire_vs_sarada.png (2MB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
sumire_vs_sarada.png
2MB, 1280x1440px
>>161810581
It's an old OVA, probably not canon, but her portrayal in the anime isn't far off anyway.
>>
>>161810351
>you like Sakura, some don't
>you don't think Sakura memes are funny, some do
You seem to have a hard time understanding the subjectivity of one's opinions. I guess adjusting to a website where you can't just downvote posts that you don't like can be a difficult process.
>>
>>161810708
>It's INFORMATION
It's outdated. A poll is a snapshot of popularity of options at a given time. When a new poll arises, the old poll is, by definition, outdated. Why use outdated information?
>>
>>161810750
That isn't the mentality here, though. The mindset here is that EVERYONE hates Sakura, not "some do and some don't". You get attacked for liking Sakura because he goes against this forced status que.

>>161810754
It's still information for proof of evidence. Sakura has won most of those polls and that says where her popularity stands. If there is anything updated, you can post and it can be added to the new old information.
>>
>>161810467
Maybe, it would be a nice way to differentiate his character from Lee if he were to get some basic ninjutsu to complement his battle style.
>>
>>161810893
>It's still information for proof of evidence.
No, it's outdated.
>Sakura has won most of those polls and that says where her popularity stands
Stood. Past tense. If it were the same over time it would be reflected in the newest polls. But it's not because they're outdated. Why use outdated information?

> If there is anything updated, you can post and it can be added to the new old information.
That's literally what new polls are. They replace the old polls. Why use outdated information?
>>
>>161810422
It's not so much the idea of being attached to a fictional character that I take issue with. I probably should've worded that better, as I myself am emotionally invested with these characters. What I find ridiculous is how some people respond when others don't share the same sentiment, whether it's extreme love or hate. It goes without saying that getting triggered by others' opinions is pretty retarded.
>>
>>161810982
>Why use outdated information?
Then give me the updated information.
>>
>>161810351
>They're popular, therefore they're good characters
This is a retarded argument pinkshit. I don't care if they're popular (although Sakura is not a popular character, specially considering she's nominally part of the main cast) what I do care about is how well Kishi managed to write them , and it that regard they're both among the worst in the franchise.
>>
>>161811069
The final poll is the most up to date information we have. It is the most current information there is. Sakura lost. Get over it.
>>
>>161810467
I get what you're asking, but would the use of chakra in taijutsu be considered a "manipulation" of chakra itself? I could be wrong here
>>
>>161810467
Lee can manipulate chakra, he's just garbage at it. He can walk on water and climb trees with it. He doesn't have a handicap, he's just shit.
>>
>>161811069
The updated information is Hinata being the 10th most popular character, and Sakura being the twelfth. Neither is all that popular in the first place considering the number of votes the characters in the top five got, but the point has been made.
>>
>>161811248
>He can walk on water and climb trees with it
No he doesn't, he never did any of those.
>>
>>161811107
>although Sakura is not a popular character
Anon, she is. Proof has been posted.

>>161811113
Hinata won one. That is not enough to validate her as popular when she didn't even appear in a poll because she was so low, yet Sakura has appeared in every single one. The one who needs to get over this is you. Sakura is popular. You are going to have to deal with that.
>>
>>161811307
>Hinata won one.
The most recent one. The rest are outdated. Why use outdated information?

I can't believe you do not understand this fundamental principle about polls. These polls were not taken all at the same time. They were taken over a period of time, so of course the most recent one would be the most accurate. Why would you use outdated information?
>>
>>161810603
>but people here like to snuff it out because it they don't want Sakura to look good
If you're as secure in your belief as you say you are, then the memes of a bunch of literally who's on /a/ shouldn't matter this much to you.
>but people here
Actually, never mind. Just go back.
>>
File: Team_Konohamaru's_Abilities.png (2MB, 903x1265px) Image search: [Google]
Team_Konohamaru's_Abilities.png
2MB, 903x1265px
Isn't Sarada basically confirmed to get MS? And getting EMS shouldn't be too hard since now they have a bunch of people with eyes cloned from Itachi. That said, due to power-creep getting EMS might make her the strongest female character but not all that powerful compared to what will come.
>>
>>161810637
Himawari.
>>
>>161811307
Let's say you took a poll every year over a period of 500 years from 1517 to 2017 asking which people prefer for transport, horses or cars. The car wasn't invented until 1886, so the polls would only say horse for the vast majority of that time and car wouldn't even appear in the answers. Cars, of course, beat out horses every time in the 21st century because they're a staple of modern society. But horses would still have more wins. Now ask yourself what kind of delusional maniac would have the utter lack of rational thought to look at this data and conclude that just because horses won more times that people CURRENTLY prefer horseback to automobile for transport? The answer is you.
>>
>>161811460
Since it's highly doubtful that we are ever going to see that Boruto form, Sarada getting EMS is all but confirmed at this point.
>>
>>161808602
but she is directly stated to be
>>
Neither Sakura and Hinata are particularly popular characters why are we even having this discussion? To be fair, most battle shounen heroines are unpopular in the large scheme of things, specially compared to "the mentor" or "the rival". There are very few exceptions, like Rukia from Bleach or Anna from Shaman King but otherwise they just can't compete with the dudes.
>>
>>161810637
I was gonna say something, but then remembered that was just some dude's OC.
I'd venture to say Temari. Though not by much.
>>
>>161811375
You're really moving the goalposts here. Sakura won a large margin of the polls over Hinata. That says where Sakura stands on average. Hinata winning ONE time doesn't not abridge all that.

>>161811404
>If you're as secure in your belief as you say you are, then the memes of a bunch of literally who's on /a/ shouldn't matter this much to you.
The thing is that they spoil discussion because of some vendetta for a fictional character. Sakura can't be brought or appear in the show without someone going "Sakura a shit!". This wouldn't be a problem if it generated actual discussion on her character, but all it ends up being is petty hate. Sakura is not allowed to be discussed positively or neutrally, just negatively.

>>161811554
That is not a good comparison. It's exaggeration.
>>
>>161810893
Nobody gets attacked for the simple act of liking Sakura. There's more anons who like her than you realize, myself included. The only one getting attacked here is (You) specifically, pinkshitfag. And the reason you get attacked is not because you like Sakura, it's because you're such a faggot about liking Sakura.
>>
>>161811307
>Hinata won one.
Hinata finishe above Sakura in three out of seven offical polls, while having just a fraction of Sakura's panel time. In any case, both characters have only been in the top five once each, and never managed to regain that position since then. This means neither is overall all that popular to begin with among the magazine's core readership, and it's even worse in Sakura's case since she had far more panel time than most of the characters that fished placed above her in the most recent polls. You can't even get your own train of thought straight, get a fucking grip retard.
>>
I'd still say that Sakura is better than Borechako from HeroAca, who Hori doesn't give a shit about at all.
>>
>>161811113
Nice quads
>>
>>161811635
No, people get bad heat here for liking Sakura, I've seen it in action more than enough times. Sakura is not allowed to be liked.

>>161811642
It doesn't matter, Sakura isn't "hated" nor "unpopular" by the fanbase. She has a strong following and it shows.
>>
>>161811524
This
>>
>>161811561
>it's highly doubtful that we are ever going to see that Boruto form
Which is sad, because there certainly was some potential. You could take as the starting line the fact that of him summoning Nue power when trying contractless kuchiose (and as demonstrated by Jiraya, those seem to guide to one's potential affinity), so Boruto could be the first to form summoning contract with bijus who roam the world and to be able to summon them for battles, that would prove for a more unique fighting style, flexibility, and various character interactions. But now that everything's about tattoos, I guess he'll just get snakes because MUH UNCLE SASUKE.
>>
>>161811761
Who cares man. People don't like her or simply like to bash her and you like her for some reason, fuck off. You won't change anyone's opinion about her with your shallow arguments.
>>
>>161811694
Ochako has a power unique to her (in the HeroAca setting), and she has motivation for becoming a hero. Sakura doesn't really have that.
>>
>>161811248
>>161810467

Lee's good at manipulating chakra. He's just not good at expelling chakra.

Don't see why the Nue would have a problem feeding on chakra even if Metal was like Rock. Superhuman feats are done in Narutoverse via chakra like with ki in Dragon Ball.
>>
>>161811626
>The thing is that they spoil discussion
It's simple, newfag-kun. Just ignore them and discuss whatever you want to discuss.
>>
>>161802249
Wow that's fucking stupid.
>>
>>161811761
Only hate I ever see here is towards you specifically, and it's because you keep letting yourself get baited so easy
>>
>>161811840
Because the snake motif is already being used for Mitsuki, I doubt Boruto will get it as well
>>
>>161811694
Ochako is kind of boring, but at least she's not slobbering all over Shigaraki's cock after he tried to kill her and clearly told her to fuck off, so she's at the very least not as bad as Suckura.

>>161811761
>Sakura isn't "hated"
That's where you're wrong, because a lot of people do hate her both in the west and in Japan. She's not all that popular overall either, as it has been explained to you numerous times in past threads. Nobody has made the claim that she's exclusively liked or hated by the way (except for you because you're mentally deficient), since there's no such thing as a character that fits that bill.
>>
>>161811840
Actually, as much as I dislike his future design and his parallels to Sasuke, the tattoos and the Jougan have way more potential than a simple chakra mode and a battle style like Naruto's. The Jougan's quirks seem to imply that his fighting style will be space-time related with a lot of movement-based attacks, which would make way more interesting fights than the rasengan and beam spamming that were Naruto's fights post Pain.
>>
>pinkshitfag says show the updated info
>most recent poll showed Hinata's more popular
>"b-b-but...!!!"
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>161812104
Nothing stops him from using jougan with it, especially if you leave it as specifically summoner style fighter and not permanent chakra cloaking, more like the beast path of Pain.
>>
And sumire is still gone. Sayonara.
>>
>>161812289
If Boruto gets Kurama's chakra, his fighting style will undoubtedly become like Naruto's, spamming shit non-stop. I prefer Boruto to fight with a lot more constraints in order to get more interesting fights.
>>
File: sakura btfo.png (87KB, 1366x619px) Image search: [Google]
sakura btfo.png
87KB, 1366x619px
>>161811694

Refute this, then come back when you're not full of shit.
>>
>>161807518
I'm not a borusara fag, retard.
Also, the ova is 100% non canon and outdated.
Mitsuki and sarada being in the same doesn't make your stupid comment less retarded "muh sun in the eye". Good reading comprehension dumbass, you completly misunderstood why mitsuki acknowledged Boruto as his "sun". Tip: It's not because of a fucking partern on his body.
>>
>>161812104
If Bort will center his fighting style around space-time hax, he better learn some from his grandpa's techniques too rather than Sasuke's one trick memery.
>>
>>161812320
And you're still this assblasted. Stay mad.
>>
>>161812371
Himawari would probably be a better candidate for Kurama
>>
>>161812404
Of course, after all, his name is still a reference to Minato's Yellow Flash as well.
>>
Reminder. >>161803313
>>
>>161812404
This generation could use some serious Edo tenseing by Orochimaru for training. There's nobody around to teach Boruto blink-fight style, there's nobody to teach Sarada how to use sharingan genjutsu and Susanoo (well there's Sasuke, but we all know he'll quicker port to an acid dimension than spend a day with his daughter), there's nobody to teach Gaara's kid how to effectively control metal sand. Only Himawari still has Hanabi to teach her byakugan, but she's nowhere near as good as Neji was.
>>
>>161812568
Probably. That's the best way to make her relevant. If she doesn't get Kurama she'll probably fade into irrelevance as yet another Hyuuga "prodigy".
>>
>>161812161
Do you have info for this year or last year?

>>161812320
She will return.

>>161812383
That was refuted in the same thread it was posted.
>>
Why is the salad arc so bad? I remember the manga version being a fun ride
>>
>>161812906

Surely you have an image of this refutation, Anon?
>>
>>161812906
>info for this year or last year
Do you?
>>
>>161812905
He can't even use hiraishin, that's like saying Shikamaru could teach ash mist jutsu because he was Asuma's student.
>>
>>161812951
It's in the thread. Go find it in the archives.

>>161812954
You're the one talking about updated and outdated information, so surely you have something hot off the presses to say that, right?
>>
File: 1503813905303.jpg (262KB, 919x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1503813905303.jpg
262KB, 919x1280px
If you guys hate Sakura so much why is she the most talked about character in these threads?
>>
>>161812384
>Mitsuki and sarada being in the same doesn't make your stupid comment less retarded "muh sun in the eye".
I am not that anon you retard. You got three replies, not every reply was written by the same anon you were talking to. I was retorting your claim that MitsuSara is just to deny BoruSara.
>>
>>161810060
Source i need to read that part, she was ugly and only 2 guys one being lee and the other one a random ninja fell for her
>>
>>161812934
Because Gaiden was all about the cuck memes. When we know what happened, there is nothing left to enjoy about that retarded story.
>>
>>161813061
Because the haters are obsessed with her. They can't stop talking about Sakura. We could be having a thread about Kankuro and someone will randomly say "You know? I sure hate Sakura!" and make the whole thread about her, which is kinda funny since they claim to hat her so much -- you'd think they would AVOID talking about her.
>>
>>161811565
>>161810148
>>
>>161813061
>>161813209
Hey anons, just ignore these(?) autists. Don't fall for the bait.
>>
>>161813209
Stop samefagging
>>
>>161812906
>Do you have info for this year or last year?
>when the manga is no longer running and therefore it's impossible to have an official poll, unless the Bort manga has one which has yet to happen
What did pinkshit mean by this?
>>
>>161812320

Source of the episode?
>>
>>161813209
That's pretty sad
>>
>>161812752
If Madara is revived, will he each Salad?
>>
>>161812752
What about kakashi? He is minatos student and could be a jiraya to boruto.
>>
>>161790354
everybody keeps forgetting MITSUKI is the Team Medic.
>>
>>161813353
So is Toneri and Sasuke. Boruto has quite a big list of potential teachers.
>>
>>161811460
>eyes cloned from Itachi.
Shin's eyes weren't cloned from Itachi.
The original source is still unknown
>>
>>161813414
Yup I'd like to think kakashi ad borutos grandpa figure since jiraya was like that to Naruto plus jiraya and kakashi share a lot of similarities like being perverts lmao. I really hope kakashi gets implemented into borutos life.
>>
>>161813353
We're talking about effective fighting using rapid space-time jutsus, only ones to master it are Minato and Tobirama. He already has Sasuke to teach him raiton and swordfighting, Kakshi could only teach him the same but not as good.
>>
>>161813537
I was thinking kakashi would teach him the flying raijin and boruto would have to master it from there that's all.
>>
>>161813485
Exactly. Every MS has a unique pattern, and shin's would be exactly like Itachi's if they were cloned.

>>161813274
>still samefagging
Nobody would give a fuck about her aside from a couple of shit posts per thread if pinkshit wasn't such an obnoxious faggot. All this threads in general would be a lot better if people would abstain from the waifufagging.
>>
File: 1500871400309.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500871400309.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>161790354
>best ship possible
Like in what? Everything is fanfiction about their relationship as a couple. At least BoruSumi has at least two concrete shipteasing moments. BoruSara only has the blushing scene, but that was super shallow and a barely significant interaction.
>>161813374
Yeah, that fanfic is innacurate. The medic role is for Mitsuki. Sarada is really a half-assed character.
>>
>>161813593
Since when was Kakashi capable of using it?
>>
>>161812893
I hope Himawari has inherited Naruto's massive chakra and life force because it would suck if both of the strongest ninja's children were chakralets who completely wasted his god-tier genes.
>>
>>161813666
*Inaccurate
>>
>>161813697
He isn't. I don't know where that anon is getting that idea.
>>
>>161812568
He's already scared shitless of her.
>>
>>161813593
Kakashi could also teach boruto how to add chakra natures to his rasengan.
>>161813697
Well I was just thinking that since he's seen minato use it he could have an idea on how to teach it to boruto. If he doesn't know then maybe Naruto could teach him the flying raijin? I think Naruto knew how to use.
>>
>>161813593
No, but he does teach him the Shiden, so I guess he is actually his teacher.
>>
>>161813794
Naruto doesn't know how to use it either. The only ones that seem to have any clue about how it works is Genma and some others whose names I can't recall since they were Minato's guards at one point and once used a softcore version of the Flying Thunder God in the series.
>>
>>161813794
>Kakashi could also teach boruto how to add chakra natures to his rasengan.
Which is again something Sasuke could teach him and even better, considering he's a lot more adept with elemental manipulation. In nearly every aspect Sasuke is way stronger than Kakashi. Only thing kakashi could teach Boruto over Sasuke is dog summoning.
>>
>>161808400
Already translated. Go search or wait it does pop up on threads.
>>
>>161813920
Sasuke can't do Rasengan.
>>
>>161811626
>That says where Sakura stands on average.
No it doesn't because those polls are outdated. Why use outdated information?
>>
>>161813666

I think their interactions feels the most realistic and natural for a possible romantic relationship
>>
>>161811626
>That is not a good comparison. It's exaggeration.

It's not. It's literally what you're saying. "X won in most polls therefore X is more popular." That implies that horses are more popular than cars as transport because horses were more popular than cars for hundreds of years before cars even existed.
>>
>>161813920
True I just think id be nice if they implement kakashi again is be a shame if he becomes irrelevant. Kakashi also has more time in his hand since sasuke is always gone. Kakashi could also teach both boruto and sarada. Maybe he can even be the person to pair them together kinda be the middle ground ;) lmao. But only one can dream.
>>
>>161813920
being good at something doesn't necessarily mean you're good at teaching it to others. sasuke is pretty well "autistic" look at how he couldn't even tell boruto he was doing good at the shuriken training or how he couldn't come up with a training regimen that wasn't boring as fuck to do. kakashi is much more experienced in teaching young ninja's the at the very least the basics, so if say kakashi thought boruto about the rasengan, he would have also thought him about the mentality that goes with being a ninja (take the whole bell training, and the sharing lunch to complete the test thing in early naruto), this way boruto wouldn't start splerging and decide to use cheat ninja tech to win the chuunin exam
>>
>>161814095
Which ship?
>>
>>161813037

I looked and you sir, are a liar. There is no post in that whole archive which refutes the points stated in my image. At best, you get some "well, these characters are shit too!", but they have far less exposure.
>>
>>161814186

BoruSumi
>>
>>161796097
No one read that novel and you know that. It's also not manga content, the gaiden was released worldwide about 2 years ago.
>>
>>161798003
good!
>>
>>161814113
Lmao imagine kakashi being the next hiashi and neji just to ship both boruto and sarada.
>>
>>161814314
Then we share the same opinion my friend.
>>
>>161802249
>>161802249
This isn't canon material. This is how Kishi said -he- would have devoted the kids.

We've seen Teen Boruto and his skillset is his Doujutsu and his tattoos. Not kurama or byakugan.
>>
>>161814337
I mean it would make sense since he is really into jirayas relationship books.
>>
>>161796097
It's been animated first, that's the point. How many people do you think have read that novel vs those who read Naruto Gaiden years ago.
>>
>>161797568
I'm staring to think that Ikemoto might just be /ourguy/.
>>
>>161790652
>Sasuke
>Coming home out of his own will
>>
>>161814113
>>161814337
What the fuck is this level of delusion. BoruSara fags are now including Kakashi of all people in their fanfics and they still dare to call BoruSumi fags delusionals.
>>
>>161814607
Yo chill don't need to get assblasted. I'm making something that's plausible.
>>
It's not a fanfic if you're not pulling bullshit from your arse. Anon is just making a theory of what could happen because all of this could happen.
>>
>>161814607
Are you mad because sumire might be written out completely unlike sarada who is a consistent character in borts life.
>>
File: 1501996989300.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
1501996989300.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>161814687
As if Kakashi would train both Boruto and Sarada and get involved with them that much on a personal level that would meddle in their personal affairs to try to hook them up for no reason.
>>
>>161814868
Hey could happen hiashi did the same indirectly did the same for hinata and naruto.
>>
>>161813037
Like anons have been saying, Hinata ranked higher than Sakura in the last poll
>>
>>161814868

I don't understand it either.
>>
>>161813061
>>161813209
Because Sakura is shit memes are funny, and your reactions are even funnier
>>
>>161814974
Aw come on don't be such a buzzkill. At least this way will make more sense and give more detail unlike having a paring like sasuke and sakura.
>>
>>161814833
Consistently platonic
>>
>>161811591
pics?
>>
>>161814768
>>161814833
Well, if we count the "plausible future situations" now that you are completely fine with it, we can see that Boruto and Sumire have way more in common with the Nue and Jougan interacting strongly with each other. Maybe Toneri or Sasuke can come to teach them how to use their powers together and develop a joint fighting style for just the two of them. Of couse poor Sarada has no place in this matchup because her powers have nothing to do with Boruto's. But oh well, she is still his teammate! Very relevant.
>>
>>161815163
Muh powers so what if their powers are similar. Sarada's and borutos lives are similar.
>>
>>161815163
Literally all hawawa and bort have in common is their powers and even that is not certain. Just because borts eye can see nues chakra doesn't mean their powers are similar.
>>
>>161813061
>>161813209
>>161813274
You're snapping again.
>>
This is a typical general thread with nothing fresh to discuss, so everything devolves into shipping shit, waifufagging, and anons being autistic. New content can't come soon enough.
>>
>>161815306
I have to agree you can't even say one thing about shipping without being called a pink shit or purple shit fag. Why can't we just respected others opinion and even worse when people ignore everything else just for shipping.
>>
>>161815216
The only thing they have in common is the daddy issues. But the nature of their issues is completely different. Boruto feels vexed because he feels that Naruto is neglecting his family, especially Himawari and Hinata, while Sarada simply feels lonely. I am sure that Boruto wouldn't abandon Hinata even if he discovered that she actually wasn't his real mom, he isn't that kind of scumbag like Sarada.
>>161815292
It's a fact that their powers react to each other, this is not up to debate. Boruto even summoned Nue when he wasn't using the Jougan and no portal was open or anything after all.
>>
>>161815088

Kakashi helping BoruSara to happen sounds so OoC for Kakashi. Like seriously he doesn't really care about the Genins anymore and its up to Konohamaru, Moegi etc. to interact with the Genins as teacher and student. I don't even dislike the ship but that sounds really farfetched.
>>
>>161815463
Bruh they are fucking kids you can't blame sarada for being angry. Don't pull that not up for debate shit either nothing about bort and news was powers have been confirmed we need to see more of them.
>>
>>161815593
Sumires* sorry auto correct
>>
>>161794153
Dude. Give it up. They won. They aren't newfags anymore. They've been here for years now. Naruto has been here for over a decade. It's not how it used to be. Just ignore the thread. It is kinda nostalgic reading this though
>>
>>161815391
Because "Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind" and all that
>>
>>161815593
>Bruh they are fucking kids you can't blame sarada for being angry
I can, isn't she supposed to be a "really mature kid" kind of character? She pulled up that all shit that even Boruto, who is supposed to be a brat, wouldn't actually do to her mom.
>Don't pull that not up for debate shit either nothing about bort and news was powers have been confirmed we need to see more of them.
We don't know the true nature of their powers, but we do know that they react to each other. It happened many times in many ways and in different circumstances. It's a fact that they react to each other, and because they do, there is a big chance that they can find a way to use them together.
>>
>>161815131
Found it
https://imgur.com/a/nRwqh
>>
>>161815842
*his mom
>>
>>161793290
All she needs is a Rinnegan that's not nerfed due to plot (Sasuke, Madara, Kaguya, Nagato, literally every single user to date) to counter anything Boruto could learn.

>Absorb chakra, potentially send it back stronger like Momoshiki
>Limbo clones can do everything the original can according to the Databook, Madara never used the full power of the clones due to plot
>Sasuke S/T Jutsu
>Kaguya S/T Jutsu
>Summoning Spam, particularly Cerberus
>Revival spam via hell path
>Weapon spam/Additional armor
>Gravity control
>Was mentioned it could be used to learn every Kekkei Genkai and Nature release
>Could learn Tsunades Chakra seal and gain Bijuu level Chakra to go with it. During the fight with Kaguya Obito needed a chakra battery to retrieve Sasuke from one of Kaguya's dimensions, and Naruto's God clone didn't have enough chakra to do it. They used Sakura's stored up from the jutsu to get him.

They made this eye extremely broken. She's got the potential to be extremely strong. That's not even counting what her potential MS abilities could be.
>>
File: 나루토_701.mp4_000937923.jpg (71KB, 740x416px) Image search: [Google]
나루토_701.mp4_000937923.jpg
71KB, 740x416px
Seriously, how could anyone hate this princess?
>>
>>161815954
Be friends her best friend for some edgy boy. Says an orphan has it easy to another orphan.
>how could anyone hate this princess?
>kek
>>
>>161815952
She needs to get senju chakra somehow in order to obtain rinne
>>
>>161815954
Because she's garbage-tier
>>
File: IMG_0971.jpg (186KB, 890x722px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0971.jpg
186KB, 890x722px
>>161799647
Is Boruto considered a Hyuuga clan member?

Like, if he was in trouble would the Hyuuga clan help him?
>>161800656
He stopped chasing the Sharingan out of respect for Sasuke. The body of the Sage is still fair game though.
>>
>>161815954
Yes, how could they? Ino was very cute as a kid.
>>
File: 1498343366701.jpg (296KB, 1064x1596px) Image search: [Google]
1498343366701.jpg
296KB, 1064x1596px
>>161815954
>>
File: 1497698413898.jpg (63KB, 340x508px) Image search: [Google]
1497698413898.jpg
63KB, 340x508px
>>161816103
not senju, specifically ashura chakra. she needs an injection from a reliable source
>>
>>161816103
Orochimaru can easily fix that
>>
>>161816370
lmao based Chadsuke taking out the trash
>>
>>161815954
I know right? Ino is so cute. Looks even cuter standing next to that pile of pink-haired garbage.
>>
>>161816103
That nigga Hashirama left his DNA everywhere.

You'd think Tobirama would have burnt the body.
>>
File: 1502959326482.jpg (313KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1502959326482.jpg
313KB, 1066x1600px
>>161815952
i mean great but currently all the people with tons of powers right now barely use them so why would she? she already has sharingan genjutsu, move copying, super strength, katon, and raiton, and the most she's done recently is kick a fat man in the neck

also kaguya never had a rinnegan

>>161816571
the problem is madara ate him then turned that bit into hela cells, now after leaving a bunch of zombie corpses with his juice and trees made out of those corpses all over the continent there's no way they can stop the proliferation of cheap healing factors and wood release
>>
>>161785916
How did Sakura and Sasuke manage to make such an ugly fucking kid?
>>
>>161815952
>Was mentioned it could be used to learn every Kekkei Genkai and Nature release
it was just mentioned you could use all five basic natures, and that it made jutsu easier to learn. i dunno where you got this from
>>
>>161793290
Yeah, I want Salad to use her hard counter as her basic fighting style, with her eyehax and other inherited abilities being supplements. Despite how OP the Rinnegan like >>161815952 says, it seems to be pretty common among full-blooded Ootsusukis, so I'd imagine the tattoos have a counter to them
>>
>>161816370
Best Boy.
>>
>>161815954
Why is Ino so lewd and how tight is that virgin loli pussy?
>>
File: 1498195882599.jpg (309KB, 1040x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1498195882599.jpg
309KB, 1040x1600px
>>
>>161816695
two and half minutes
>>
so anyone else think that metal lee isn't lee's real child but rather someone he adopted kind of like how guy took lee under his wing
>>
>>161816881
Lee was far too good for her anyway. Being a groveling non-sex slave fits her better.
>>
>>161816722
The Ayy's don't seem to know how to use them. Momoshiki couldn't use anything but absorb and send back jutsu stronger than before.
>>
>>161817033
that wasn't even a power the original rinnegan had. preta path to absorb chakra? sure. preta path that absorbs jutsu wholesale through one specific eye, amplifies them, turns them into edible fruit, then allows them to be fired out of the other eye?
>>
>>161785916
This series would be better if it was his grandson instead his Son. To much shit happened in 20 years. Skip a generation.
>>
>>161816722
>Yeah, I want Salad to use her hard counter as her basic fighting style, with her eyehax and other inherited abilities being supplements.
Nice fanfic. You will get jobber Sarada that gives Bort moral support here and there and you're going to like it.
>>
File: 1476407818967.jpg (281KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1476407818967.jpg
281KB, 1066x1600px
kimimaro's vagina bones are gross, and the way his fingertips actually get all flappy and collapse in on themselves when he fires his distal phalanges out

that said i wish kaguya hadn't worn her big modest robe because this kind of body horror would have done a lot to enhance her credibility as a villain
>>
Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.
However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.
Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
>>161817281
Fine buddy, but this is a Boruto thread.
>>
File: IMG_2784.jpg (99KB, 622x861px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2784.jpg
99KB, 622x861px
>>161817281
>>
>>161817033
So wait, if the Ootsusukis do not know how to use their eye techniques to their full effectiveness despite allegedly being the source of them, could that possibly mean that the Ootsusukis have suffered a reduction of their culture, are in the middle of a Dark Age?
>>
Post cute hawawas
>>
>>161815952
>sakura had more chakra than a naruto god clone
no matter how many times I read that chapter, i refuse to believe she had more.
>>
>>161817240
Nigga you just wanted to see goddess titties
>>
File: disgusting .jpg (64KB, 620x414px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting .jpg
64KB, 620x414px
>Its another naruto thread
I blame the SOL faggots for allowing any trash to be discussed here.
>>
>>161817402
>still can't distinguish Naruto threads from Boruto threads
I'm sure it's all the same in your Super threads, but fuck off
>>
I really wanna see an arc with Sasuke and Kakashi teaching Boruto similar to the arc of Naruto training with Kakashi and Yamato
>>
>>161816722
you know how Pan in GT, following the trends of the other hybrids before her, should have been like super saiyan 2 right out the womb and ascended to like super saiyan 6 at some point before preschool? and how End of Z showing her being a shitkicking monster at the tournament kind of implied such? then in GT proper she completely sucked and never even transformed and in Super she's a drooling infant and looks to be remaining that way until the end of the show?

i feel like that is salad's future

>>161817355
i think they just understand what techniques are and are not combat effective, or taken the route in specializing in just a handful that are available to them for both and training them up to their utmost. like maybe momoshiki specialized in chakra succ. it's like how with chakra, you could in theory learn any non-kekkei genkai move, but practically you'll only learn a handful over your lifetime, and master maybe one. like shisui's bodyflicker, or minato's flying thunder god
>>
File: 1500808446439.jpg (36KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
1500808446439.jpg
36KB, 362x346px
>>161817440
>Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
>Naruto Next Generations
>Naruto Next
>Naruto
>"b-but its not naruto, t-take that superfag"
>>
>>161817545
You made the same retarded claim yesterday. The two series' are separate. Different writers and artists. But the average DBSfag is too stupid to understand that, evidently.
>>
File: 1482081848140.png (77KB, 246x295px) Image search: [Google]
1482081848140.png
77KB, 246x295px
>>161817374
i don't think naruto's clone even bothered offering to transfer

>>161817382
shhh
>>
File: IMG_0950.png (3MB, 1800x1017px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0950.png
3MB, 1800x1017px
>>161817481
In Super pan goes Super Saiyan in the Womb. Everyone else is in base, no one else is giving her power, she's the source of the glow. GT was trash.
>>
>>161817545
>Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
>Boruto
>Next Generations
Your logic is almost as retarded as you are, now go back.
>>
File: hawawa.png (483KB, 1088x596px) Image search: [Google]
hawawa.png
483KB, 1088x596px
>>161817358

With pleasure
>>
>>161817685
oh right
>>
>>161817355
The Rinnegan apparently comes from the trees and not from the ayys themselves.
>>
File: smug 432.png (160KB, 286x368px) Image search: [Google]
smug 432.png
160KB, 286x368px
>>161817659
>implying I watch anything post original dragonball
>implying there is literally any difference between baruto or naruto
>>
>>161817382
There's nothing wrong with that, is there?
>>161815863
Those are some fairly nice thighs.
I can only hope Salad will develop comparable legs.
>>
The eyehax in Naruto is a super inconsistent thing. At first we had just Sharingan and Byakugan, with their own very clear abilities, but then the Mangekyo came and everyone had their own special snowflake hax. That apparently inffected Rinnegan, destroyed its Hinduism/Buddhism theme gave every user their own unique ability, like Madara's Limbo, Sasuke teleporting and Kaguya dimensional warping.
Then the Byakugan joined the party and now we have Tenseigan and the thing Boruto has.
>>
>>161817742
the rinnesharingan comes directly from not only the chakra fruit, but ingesting the tree itself. hagoromo inherited the rinnegan as a lesser mutation of the rinnesharingan. i'm not entirely sure how momoshiki got his rinnegan unless it's a bodymod sourced from whoever he jammed into his palms, or if the rules are different for aliens and/or been retconned
>>
>>161817746
>any difference between Naruto and Boruto
How about the writers, for one thing? If you actually read/watched, you'd know that but you're busy with Super, I understand. Most newfags can only handle one show at a time. Don't come back until you're caught up.
>>
File: 1502835335723.jpg (86KB, 800x923px) Image search: [Google]
1502835335723.jpg
86KB, 800x923px
>>161817358
Yes, of course.
>>
File: Smug 87.png (83KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
Smug 87.png
83KB, 248x233px
>>161817698
>its not naruto
>naruto is literally in the title
>"b-boruto has nothing to do with naruto"
>>
>>161817358
No fuck this guy. Post edgy hawawas
>>
File: 1486823371617.jpg (288KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486823371617.jpg
288KB, 1280x720px
>>161817840
>>161817841
yep. i like how at this point even if you don't have eyehax it looks like you have eyehax
>>
File: IMG_0972.jpg (256KB, 888x902px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0972.jpg
256KB, 888x902px
>>161817661
He offered, Obito said it wouldn't be enough.
>>
File: 1503704646971.png (2MB, 2052x1434px) Image search: [Google]
1503704646971.png
2MB, 2052x1434px
>>161817661
Kaguya was goddess tier of hot too. I remember watching her filler backstory episodes (some of the few anime episodes I actually watched at all) and how everyone wanted a piece of the bunny cunny, and I was like, of course they do mate.
>>
File: 1502358630557.jpg (394KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502358630557.jpg
394KB, 1200x1200px
>>161817862
O-okay
>>
>>161817840
i like how six paths senjutsu doesn't actually give you access to the thematic six paths and is just shorthand for any power you want, fuck it you've got universal understanding of chakra go do something stupid with it

you're an asura? that just means your fox is cooler, go make some black holes

>>161817909
nice good on sakura

>>161817912
she was the hinata of her time
>>
>>161817857
I never said it has "nothing to do with Naruto", I said the two are separate series. Things work differently here than they do on your DBS threads.
>>
>>161817481
Yeah. that will probably happen, but it is just nice to entertain the idea of a competent female character.
But regarding your second point, the idea that Ootsusuki individuals only specialize in and master only a handful of techniques only makes sense when the individuals in question have a lifespan of a few decades. From what we have seen, all the full-blooded Ootsusukis at least have very long lives, if not immune to aging itself. And considering the majority of Ootsusuki seen seem to devote their lives to the dangerous and boring task of spreading Shinjus around existence then harvesting them, would not they spend all of their copious free time to training up their abilities to protect themselves from whatever they might encounter? Unless Ootsusukis only knowing one Rinnegan ability could be a sign that their government is despotic
>>
File: edgyorcute.png (603KB, 716x811px) Image search: [Google]
edgyorcute.png
603KB, 716x811px
>>161817862

I bet she Hawawa's for Bort only from now on
>>
>>161817402
>>161817545
>>161817746
>>161817857
>hurrr lol Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind, ammirite guise? D-Do I fit in yet?
Lurk more, newfag
>>
>>161818077
Especially when he fucks that tight little virgin cunny
>>
>>161818046
maybe their increased lifespans means they've got a different concept of time and urgency. like they've got fifty five billion years, what's the rush? like how vegeta spent years cruising through space with his buttbuddies with no real opposition, not getting all that strong in the grand scheme of things, once he gets wrapped up in the main plot bullshit he starts getting rapidly stronger.

it's like i guess in theory if you have infinite free time you'd be able to do infinite self-improvement. or you could be like kurama and just nap the whole time. considering momo still needed his daddy to carry him on his shoulder i'm not sure momo is the kind of highly motivated self starter that would practice anything but the "let other people do the work for me no jutsu"
>>
I wanna see Kiba using Wolf/Dog sage mode in this series.

and, if he really is childless, I want him to be a mentor/sensei to Himawari and treat her like his own daughter.
>>
>>161818176
Doujins when?
>>
File: 579847689376.png (149KB, 389x287px) Image search: [Google]
579847689376.png
149KB, 389x287px
>not obnoxiously announcing his dream to be Hokage everytime he enters a room
>actually does his fucking homework so he's not a retard
>genuine friendships with his peers
>sweet and kind to his younger sister
>cares about his mother and the work she does for them
>sticks up for Denki and takes the fall when people accuse him of pulling a prank
>doesn't run around in an orange fucking jump suit
I didn't expect to like this faggot as much as I do
>>
>>161817909
This was of course bullshit. Each Naruto clone should gave more chakra than Sakura or basically any other character besides Bijus and Sauce. This was basically Kishi trying to give her something to do in that fight so he could relish in his team seven pottery fetish.
>>
File: 1487232617226.jpg (249KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1487232617226.jpg
249KB, 1066x1600px
>>161818154
momo is the kind of asshole that actively took pride in and bragged about never having to put in work or effort. he's the kind of dick that'd have access to millenia of otsutsuki records about the full complement of rinnegan abilities then just skip to the succ pages and spend the next few million years watching reality TV and stroking his dick

>>161818176
only if kiba gets over himself and stops lying to cute cat girls
>>
>>161817909
She spent three years gathering up chakra. I guess it somewhat makes sense.
>>
File: 1500537206981.png (485KB, 452x470px) Image search: [Google]
1500537206981.png
485KB, 452x470px
>>161818208
i don't like him because he has less flaws than naruto. i mean this unironically, i love what a fucking spastic brat that guy was because it made every small achievement and his growth into a man more satisfying

>>161818237
please just let sakura have her achievement of having one one thousandth of the power of a demigod
>>
Will the Uchiha ever be fixed? Why was the 2nd so right about them? How do we prevent Sarada from chimping out and destroying things?
>>
>>161818323
I'll disagree and say I had my fill of the protagonist being socially inept and loud. Not to mention I cannot wait for the fucking team dynamic. I enjoyed Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto working together but like I said I had my fill and am looking for to avoiding drama like one being in love with the other who is crushing on someone else and the other one has a superiority complex.
>>
>>161816282
>Hyuuga
Yes, he is. And already has. Imouto has already confirmed he's at least a carrier.
>>
>>161818154
Well Momoshiki seems to have a high-ranking position within the Ootsusuki clan, as he has his own personal servant, so I'd imagine him focusing much more on rulership and personal skills than combat during his free time, if he ever studies at all.
>>
>>161818424
>Will the Uchiha ever be fixed?
Artificially remove the sharingan from their DNA.
>How do we prevent Sarada from chimping out and destroying things?
There is only one way, gourge her eyeballs out before it's too late.
>>
>>161818424
By having a stable father figure. And by that I mean Naruto and Boruto becoming like a brother to her, possible cute moments with Himawari too.
>>
>>161818424
>Second was right
He was wrong though. The problem was because they had the wrong bodies. That would be fixed if they fucked the Senju and merged.
>>
>>161818491
*gouge
>>
>>161818424
she needs a fixture to tie her to the village. liking her mom is a good start, but she needs more close friends than just chouchou. also it would help if she never had anyone kill her entire family and mindrape her

>>161818446
an even-keeled, competent-from-the-start protagonist is fine, not my favorite but at least it's different and done well, but it just means i have less to look forward to with bort besides whatever powers he develops or how clever the fights he has are. or i think i do, but sasuke was strong willed and brash but good natured in the beginning, but all that trauma and inferiority complex inevitably turned him into someone fun to watch. too early to make a judgment call for me
>>
>>161818127

This also
>>
Should I watch the Boruto movie or watch the anime until it catches up?
>>
>>161818598
Annie May
>>
File: 1481681034913.jpg (194KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481681034913.jpg
194KB, 1920x1080px
>>161818446
naruto and sasuke, that relationship for all its flaws, those two had great fighting chemistry together. i know this is filler but it's pretty good to the spirit of the original:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BecPlyv9JWg
i'm gonna love team konohamaru if they have this kind of chemistry but with all three of them

>>161818598
watch the movie, the animation's good. first and last fights are great too
>>
>>161817155
This, my own favourite fanfic is: Naruto's great great grandson or some other descendant lives in a post-ninja/post-apocalyptic world where the whole shinobi system has been forgotten and the world is ruled by gangs and politicians who enlist the help of powerful chakra users (who use chakra in unique non ninjutsu ways) to rule through force.

Naruto's descendant is a homeless orphan who lives in extreme poverty, one day by chance he finds a chest that only opens when it is given his uzumaki blood, the chest contains a book by his legendary ancestor Naruto, a bunch of ninjutsu scrolls/tools and a map leading to other chests Naruto has hidden ninja stuff in. Descendant-kun sets off on an adventure to find the chests and re-discover what it means to be a ninja, coming into contact with likeminded companions and powerful adversaries who want the chests for their own personal gain along the way.
>>
>>161818695
Naruto GT: A Hero's Legacy?
>>
>>161818512
Fixed? A minus times a plus equals a minus. If that happened, the Senju would have been fucked as well.
>>
>>161818555
Yeah, Boruto will have negative character development, desu. People within the same character archetype always do, especially if they are the heart/leader of their peer group like Boruto is. Maybe Momoshiki, considering that he is a prince like figure, and such knows how to influence people, will influence Boruto to meet Kawaki, who will in turn convince Boruto to join Kara?
>>
>>161818754
Hagoromo, the ancestor of the two clans is a perfectly stable person with no mental illness. The problems started when they separated.
>>
>>161818909
A specializaed mutation won't go away if the branches merge though, that's not how genetics work.
>>
How to make "Boruto series" good

- Give the focus to Naruto generation as Adults
- Also use that focus to develop neglected characters like Kiba and Suigetsu
- Boruto's generation gets reduced focus since they're just rehashes of their parents anyway.

- Basically use the series to fix the problems from Shippuden (instead of adding more problems and redundancy with new gen).
>>
>>161818990
*specialized
>>
>>161818909
But he is very unintelligent and intolerant of other perspectives and viewpoints though. He did not help Indra with his mental problem and though giving a bunch of uncultured and most likely malnourished farmers total access telepathy would lead to world peace
>>
>>161819016
That's exactly how they would kill the series. That's what made shit DBZ when Gohan was supposed to become the MC. It's way better and safer to start anew with the next generation than trying to "fix" the previous generation that is already beyond salvation anyway.
>>
File: 1496566099351.jpg (672KB, 3640x2562px) Image search: [Google]
1496566099351.jpg
672KB, 3640x2562px
>>161819016
but it's time for the age of bort
>>
File: 1501984695734.png (1MB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1501984695734.png
1MB, 1000x1250px
>>161819112
A better pic to portray the actual age of Bort
>>
File: 1495253852511.jpg (470KB, 960x795px) Image search: [Google]
1495253852511.jpg
470KB, 960x795px
>>161819106
actually DBZ didn't die when they backslid on the gohan becoming protagonist thing, people just didn't care when it was goku time again and the next two non-canon and canon continuations were reasonably popular

the best thing about the gohan thing was the buu saga OP being legitimately all gohan, all the time, then whoops no fuck you. bort's name is actually in the title this time though so i'm buckled in for hundreds of episodes of bort
>>
>>161814421
Its not like we can derive his entire skill set from that one scene. That would be the same as basing our entire understanding of Naruto from his fight with pain, we would think the only thing he has is sage mode which is not true.
>>
>>161818424
We have Chou-Chou.
>>
>>161814833
It's Hinata all over again. Nobody took her seriously because she was, for the most part, a side character too and look what we have now...
>>
>>161819027
for someone who wanted people to understand each other, he was remarkably terrible at raising his kids and his solution to their metemspsychotic war was just giving them nukes and then being 100% hands off about it. like don't be a helicopter parent but jesus christ maybe just a little more effort
>>
>>161819303
>Muh parallels
Second coming of NaruSaku, Sumirefag
>>
>>161819106
What do you mean ? DBZ was still successful (in fact became much more successful than prequel) by not changing the MC to Gohan and keeping MC as Goku.

>>161819112

Just a Rehash Gen. Much rather focus and develop the Gen we know well.
>>
>>161819303
>Nobody took her seriously
The fandom loved hinata though? In fact I'm pretty sure NaruHina has always been more popular than NaruSaku because it had a tag team pairing to go with it, SasuSaku.
>>
>>161819563
they're adults actually leading adult lives now, though, whereas the main cast of dragon ball have the advantage of being basically frozen in time as far as emotional development goes. like kids can still relate to goku because he's still a manchild, it's hard for them to relate to naruto now because he's a father who sometimes does father stuff, and takes his job more seriously than say, goku fucking around on a tractor for an hour then tripping into a fortune and abdicating his responsibilities to go hang out with his fighting god buddies

bort as a kid is the most convenient audience viewpoint right now. i love the old cast too but at most i'm resigned to them existing in a kakashi role or less
>>
>>161819500
>implying Saladfags don't use muh parallels
It's too bad the second coming is reserved for BoruSara
>>
I do not understand why people think that Boruto is not going to become Kokage
for the moment he does not want but his will change when he understands his father
(all the big shit that his father had to bear to get there )
after what happens to his father he will want to keep " dream" of his father alive
he will eventually become Naruto2 is inevitable
I'm sorry for Sarade but she will never become hokage
she will end up changing her mind too and protect Konoha and take back the lost honor of her father's family
>>
>>161819645
I know the point of the new Boruto series was to "bring in a new generation of young fans".

But, as of now, I'm yet to see much evidence of this.

Large majority of Boruto fans so far are just dedicated Naruto fans who continued on to follow the series. There really isn't many new fans coming over just to see Boruto.
>>
Is anyone here rooting for Shin? He is right to a certain extent. Pretty soon Konaha will have weak effeminate tranny ninjas if they keep this shit up.
>>
>>161819920
just skimming these threads i see a lot of investment in the new gen. i know they're not representative of literally everyone but i'm sure enough people care to justify bort's story's existence
>>
>>161818257
Akamaru's death when?
>>
>>161819808
Sarada seems more likely to become hokage. She doesn't have a "real" family, and she will end up treating the village as her family substitute instead.
>>
>>161820222
Just like naruto wanted to? Shame she doesn't have his chakra levels, she won't be able to help around the village like he can. She's not going to be as good as him. Though, she might be a better politician. He seems to do things hilariously inefficiently.
>>
>>161819936
Is Konoha actually a subtle yet effective metaphor for the decline and destruction of the western world through the feminisation and sterilisation of men? Is Naruto a globalist tyrant who promotes open borders and censors information that might harm his friends? Was Danzo a redpilled genius who killed destructive extremists such as the Uchiha clan with right wing death squads aka the ROOT? Is Kishi a master of conveying subliminal messages through story telling?
>>
>>161814522
He did good job with her outfit despite it being lewd. I just hope he doesn't screw up Hawawa's evil kunoichi outfit in the novel.
>>
>>161820288
Honestly I can see Salad becoming Tobirama 2.0, just replace Uchihas with Ootsusukis. She has the same suspicious, distrustful personality, and believes in more institutions than people, but with exceptions of course
>>
>>161820504
The Uchiha clan did nothing wrong. Itachi was a cuck for helping the leaf village.
>>
>>161821232
The massacre never happened, it was a false flag created by Hiruzen to save the Uchiha clan's honour and Itachi was the fall guy. Do you actually think that Danzo would have left both Sasuke and Itachi alive if he'd wanted the Uchiha eradicated? It's obvious that their Uchiha autism overtook them causing them to lose control and descend into violence against each other which lead to the massacre.
>>
File: Itachi, Izumi and Sasuke.jpg (50KB, 540x500px) Image search: [Google]
Itachi, Izumi and Sasuke.jpg
50KB, 540x500px
Itachi did everything wrong he gave up pussy for the leaf. Killed her in a stupid way (I actually like the anime making coolest guy killing her after talking about her eyes)
>>
mokuton grows where the water flows

council created dustbowl
>>
>>161820618
better yet salad goes full dictator as a better version of Zeref from fairy tail.
>>
>>161821817
I could imagine Salad more as Ninja Aunty Entity from Mad Max more than Zeref, desu. Just add in the Uchiha insanity to justify her tyrannical turn
>>
how come when little edgelord sauce does his edge thing I hate it but when snape does it it actually makes me laugh
shit dont make sense
>>
>>161821967
hmm that makes more sense
>>
>>161815952
So if the Limbo clones can use Limbo themselves, that means Salad can technically spawn the same number of clones Naruto can if he used all his chakra?
>>
File: Bortpreview.jpg (555KB, 690x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Bortpreview.jpg
555KB, 690x1024px
For anyone that cares about the manga, the preview for the next chapter says " The mysterious organisation "Kara" 's true identity is revealed. A Surprising Twist"
The scans should be leaked on This thursday.
>>
>>161823108
why would having a maximum of what was it, four shadows, two with one rinnegan mean she can make thousands of clones
>>
>>161823220
One chapter after their introduction? What a mystery
>>
>>161823267
I am assuming that Limbo clones can use Limbo themselves and generate more Limbo clones, which in turn can generate more clones etc, etc, so if Salad has one Rinnegan eye, she can generate two clones, which generate two more clones each for clone, for a total of six clones, repeat until desired number is achieved, all at little cost to Salad
>>
>>161823493
Sand girl is the surprising twist.
Screencap this.
>>
>>161823638
if the power has no limits

i'm assuming one of the limitations is that limbo is already a separate dimension that can interact with but not fully exist in the caster's dimension, if a limbo clone creates more limbo clones then they'll exist in a limbo further away and who knows if those'll be able to hit stuff in the user's primary dimension
>>
File: 1496017710809.jpg (316KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1496017710809.jpg
316KB, 1066x1600px
>>161823638
>>161823885
also limbo clones can only exist for a little bit before merging back into the main body unless they're anchored by something like a truthseeking orb or cursed seal. so unlike shadow clones it'll be a short-lived existence even if they aren't bombarded with a spam attack, and they're not guaranteed to actually do much. limbo's already a strong ability since someone without a rinnegan or six paths senjutsu has no counter to it, so if salad ever got it she'd already be well off without any extensions
>>
>>161823885
Or maybe the second generation Limbo clones spawn in the Limbo dimension's equivalent of the Limbo dimension, the standard dimension of the Naruto universe?
>>
>>161824224
yeah why not
>>
File: Yodo and female Kara member.png (51KB, 182x450px) Image search: [Google]
Yodo and female Kara member.png
51KB, 182x450px
>>161823874
Been calling that since the chapter came out
>>
i miss asuma
>>
>>161824291
>yeah why not
Realistically? because every every technique has a chakra cost, which means there's a limit to how many limbos anyone can spam without having absorbed nine night-unlimited chakra batteries, as rinnegan by itself doesn't just boost your reserves. This is all idle talk of course, because Srada isn't getting the rinnegan.
>>
>>161823220
How many souls do I need to sacrifice to make Denki and company to appear in the manga?
>>
>>161824785
Oh boy, i wonder how the reaction to that would be.
Thread posts: 513
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.