[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /a/'s thoughts on this man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

What are /a/'s thoughts on this man
>>
he shouldn't have molested his student
>>
Based
>>
>>161785816
Great character in a not-so-great series.
>>
File: might guy.jpg (40KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
might guy.jpg
40KB, 500x375px
>>161785846
The Power of Youth flows through this thread
>>
best man, only non wizard is a series with ninja wizards
>>
>>161786173

guy is most definitely a wizard
>>
>>161785816
Considering 8 gates Gai almost legitimatly won against 6 paths madara, 6 gates Gai might ve been stronger than Rinnegan Madara an definitly stronger than Normal Madara.
>>
>>161786221
With no ninjutsu

The man is an inspiration
>>
guy is a hard motherfucker and lee and his squad of scrublords who couldn't even break a whole meteor need to step it up

>>161786173
guy fucking shoots tigers out of his fists by displacing the air with chakra-enchanced strength. he's as wizard as the rest of them. he can also perform summoning jutsu, so unlike lee he's not incapable, just doesn't prefer it
>>
>>161786471
that's what makes him honorable you fool
he trains hard everyday to be the best like no one ever was
>>
>>161786221
Somebody post the "But can he win against M A D A R A"?
>>
>>161785816
He should've died. He's better off dead than living as a cripple
What the fuck Kishi you killed Neji but revived him, both for no apparent reason
>>
>>161786699
>no apparent reason

Neji's corpse was already cold by the time Naruto managed to get to his final form
>>
>>161786771
>not warming up the corpse
>>
>>161786699
If Guy died it would be a better ending for him. The fact that he lived made him a cripled war veteran and that's sad as fuck.
>>
>>161786829
The man made a fucken wheelchair style and went down in history as the Man who went toe to toe against Madara fucken Uchiha and almost killed him
>>
I just finished naruto for the first time and then immediately skipped to the very ending of shippuden with the final fight between naruto and sasuke since everyone online and friends I know say it's nothing but filler and whitest confused, I feel like I got the point.
Did I miss anything huge?
>>
>>161786938
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnOE9-2EXqA

here
>>
>>161786771
I meant, he killed Neji off for no apparent reason than advancing NaruHina and revived Guy just to show off Naruto's godhood. Like, what?.
>>161786829
Exactly. Exactly why I'm pissed about Guy getting revived
>>
>>161787941
>I meant, he killed Neji off for no apparent reason than advancing NaruHina
NaruHina would have been a thing regardless. I bet Neji would have been proud to call Naruto his bro-in-law.

I still wish he hadn't died, just disagree with your statement.
>>
>>161786938
Why do people do this? How can you skip huge parts of the story?

Watch the whole thing or drop it.
>>
>>161785816
Great character that the writing shat on hard by Naruto using asspull-no-jutsu to keep him alive, invalidating his sacrifice and essentially assigning him a lifetime of suffering, now that he's wheelchair-bound. His entire character is about capturing and enjoying his springtime of youth, which he achieves through physical fitness and training. He cannot do this now that he is stuck to a wheelchair.
His whole deal of going into the Eighth Gate to defeat Madara was entirely thematic with his and Konoha's idea of passing on the torch to the next generation, and it's important that the old generation step aside to make way for the younger one. As he said to Madara, the old leaves fall and die, becoming nutrients for the new leaves. But Naruto, Ninja Jesus himself, prevents that thematically god-tier death for NO reason, with an ability that he never mentions or uses again, only to ruin Guy's life and spoil his final sacrifice in every way imaginable.
>>
He replaced Rock Lee in shipuuden
>>
>>161788207
Nothing against NaruHina, really. It just feels off to me that Neji died right there because IIRC Hinata and Naruto was conveniently there and his death feels like a mere plot device to make Naruto comfort Hinata
>>
>>161788375
it doesn't really matter if you're just in it for the cool fights and/or just trying to get some closure for a thing you were into as a kid

>>161788404
naruto uses the ability on kakashi and then obito. guy's life isn't ruined. he learned how to fight while wheelchair bound. while not at maximum capacity it's not like he was gonna do anything greater in his life than kick madara
>>
>>161786938
This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>161786173
he is a wizard, the muscle wizard
>>
>>161785816
Cool, but without enough depth to keep him interesting. Fortunately he only appears in small doses giving him time to shine without wearing out his welcome.
>>
>>161788421
>a mere plot device to make Naruto comfort Hinata
Except in that scene it was Hinata comforting Naruto. Naruto actually seemed more heavily affected by his death in that immediate moment than Hinata.
>>
>>161786221
I always laugh at the "Unlocking the 8 gates makes you as powerful as a Kage". Like nigga, Kages aren't that impressive afterall only like a small handful of them were top tier (all Hokages except Tsunade) and he's already near that level with 6 gates. 7 I'd argue is S rank and 8 gates is SSS. Madara and perhaps Hashi are the only ones who can take him on.
>>
>>161788506
Well, as I said, IIRC, I don't quite remember who was comforting who, but I do remember one of them comforted the other and Neji's death was just a catalyst for that
>>
>>161788622
guy probably ranks an s-rank ninja even just opening a couple of gates. he could handle kisame and was pretty fearless about facing itachi. everything past like 5 is just icing on the cake
>>
>>161788622
considering Naruto is a Kage, Hashirama too and the guy with gravitational meteorites SOME kage's are fucking strong
>>
File: 1487416999194.jpg (401KB, 1279x2131px) Image search: [Google]
1487416999194.jpg
401KB, 1279x2131px
>>161788622
i can buy the 8 gates released only pushing a weak genin like guy's dad to the lower echelons of s-class, taking on an elite squad like the seven swordsmen, but when someone like guy who's already stupid retarded uses it he ends up kicking grooves into god trees and ripping immortals in half
>>
>>161789601
bending space/time with kicks
>>
I cried at the chapter of him and his dad before he oppened the 8 gates
>>
>>161788803
He was fearless about facing Itachi because he didn't even know who he was.
>>
>>161789654
i was expecting that quality of his attacks to let him plow straight through the truthseeker orbs, but having lee participate was okay too i guess
>>
>>161786847
This. Guy doesn't let being in a wheelchair stop him.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.