[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Inherited the shittest Devil Fruit >Mastered it to an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

>Inherited the shittest Devil Fruit
>Mastered it to an absurd level
>Experienced heaven and hell
>Came out stronger
>Forced to watch his mother die and murdered his own father
>Hunted down by the celestials
>Blackmailed them into submission
>Survived against all odds
>Self made man
>Never grew fat and weak
>Most influential man in the new world
>Only character that explicitly had regular sex
>Only useful Schichibukai
>Strong as an Admiral
>Philosopher king

Best villain hands down.
>>
Yeah, but his arc fucking sucks.
>>
>>161782062
>had sex

what
>>
>>161782062
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>161782062
The arc fucking sucked and so does one piece.
>>
>>161782062
>Strong as an Admiral
>jobbed to Aokiji
>>
>>161782195
Is this your first day?
>>
>>161782247
>jobbed to Aokiji
Broke out of his ice unlike that cuck jozu
>>
>>161782532
>diamond jobzu
>>
>>161782181
Viola was his cock sleeve confirmed by Oda himself.
>>
>>161782738
damn thats hot
>>
File: 1482423135108.png (83KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1482423135108.png
83KB, 200x189px
>>161782062
i love doflamingo!
>>
>>161782738
>>161782753
>>161782181
And the whores he had around him on his couch

Who quite explicitly touched his inner tights
>>
>>161782062
>the shittest Devil Fruit
his brother fruit was way worse
>>
>>161782211
>thinks one piece sucks
>read all the way up to dressrosa
hmm
>>
>>161782062
>>Inherited the shittest Devil Fruit
>strings
>shit
best characters are always who use string power
>>
>>161782753
It wasn't consensual. At least not at first.

Viola was almost certainly raped. Dressrosa is One Piece' Spain, Viola dresses and behaves like a Flamenco dancer and 'violar' is spanish for 'rape'. 'Violada' means 'raped'. Oda is notorious for picking names with hidden meanings.
>>
>>161783272
>Can generate some strings from your hands
>And uh that's it I guess...

Guy developed a monster nervous system to turn it into a puppet master ability.
>>
File: 1476308301012.jpg (21KB, 480x446px) Image search: [Google]
1476308301012.jpg
21KB, 480x446px
>>161782738
>>161783279
Goddamn Oda. Why aren't there more doujins of Viola getting raped from teenage years to adulthood?
>>
>>161782247
>jobbed
The reason why he backed out was because whether or not he can beat Aokiji wouldn't be possible without severe consequences.
>>
>>161783279
Viola is also a flower and an instrument. You're reaching for straws.
>>
His biggest mistake is being born in a shonen world.
>>
>>161782062
>String fruit
>Shittiest

Sure is retarded in here. String is well known as one of the most OP weapon since the dawn of time
>>
>>161782195
Please lurk more before posting
>>
>>161785650
Maybe he is but Oda confirmed that Doflamingo and Viola were an item and it's not a stretch to assume that Viola did not love Doflamingo.
>>
>>161782062
He was super interesting until he got to be an arc villain. It seems than his villains are boring but stop being boring as long as they stop being the main villain, Crocodile and Buggy became far more interesting after getting defeated
>>
>>161786136
When did Oda confirm that?
>>
>>161786237
in an sbs

he said they had an adult relationship.

I guess knowing the autists on this board it could mean he walked her home gently
>>
File: 1450650707747.gif (748KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
1450650707747.gif
748KB, 500x482px
>>161786237
>when
Really? It has been a year and that shit has been posted repeatedly since it was first stated in SBS 83. Just type in "viola Doffy Oda" you lazy nigger.
>>
File: 1449250079894.jpg (76KB, 959x539px) Image search: [Google]
1449250079894.jpg
76KB, 959x539px
STRING
>cut based attacks
>can lay as trap
>invisible to the eye
>control friends of enemy and make enemy fight their friend
>shown to be a cheating cunt

LUFFY
>immune to everything except sharp attacks
>dumb, runs into everything headfirst, attacks straightforward
>constantly sacrifices self for the sake of friends or bigger ideals

And how the Doffy and Luffy fight played out:

Doffy: "I'm gonna kick you and use bulked up visible attacks of string- no traps or nothing, just a fair fight!"
Luffy: "OK, I'm gonna go gorilla now"
Doffy: "I will change nothing about my fighting style and rely solely on strength based feats!"

Fucking lame. I would've loved if the series either made Doffy win or had him at least escape.
Only threatening villain to the protagonist and you pitted him in a muscle contest. ffs.
>>
>>161782135
this
>>
>>161786683
Exact same thing happened with crocodile. All he has to do is teleport to Luffy and touch him to win, and yet he tried to beat Luffy in a fistfight despite having an instakill move. Admittedly he did use his instakill move before, twice, and it didn't work, but still.
>>
>>161786683
Doffy
>had his organs leaking out of his body and likely could not last long unless nobody was trying to kill him and he had time to rest
>had an incredibly small bird cage to maneuver around in
>is fighting someone with observation haki
>is hated by everyone in a city where the entire population is concentrated in a very small area
>has Zoro, Sabo, and Issho nearby

Besides, Luffy barely won. King Kong Gun was on a level beyond his earlier attacks and if that didn't knock out Doffy, it would have been over.

I agree with the overall idea, but in the context of what was happening, I don't see what you were looking for.
>>
>>161786797
Luffy had blood to neutralize teleporting fuckery, was poisoned, deranged
Croco was caught off guard and before he could neutralize Luffy, Luffy was going apeshit

Doffy and Luffy had premeditated and slowly building up attack patterns.

You know when toy soldier dude cuts off Doffy's head?
THAT would have ended that arc so fucking swell.
When I saw it happen I was blown the fuck away, and when I ended the chapter I was like "... Holy shit oda better not keep doffy alive through some bullshit after that"
>>
>Read up to current one piece chapter a few years ago
>While reading current chapters there are parts I don't remember that they reference
>Realized that past me didn't really read anything and just looked at the pictures
>I don't want to reread all of One Piece again
>>
>>161788369
>don't read one piece
>continue to not read one piece
>realize never was reading one piece
>don't want to read one piece
What a riveting tale.
>>
>>161785650
>You're reaching for strawhats
Ftfy
>>
>>161789919
You forgot:

>post about One Piece obsessively
>>
>>161786998
After "Doffys" head got cut off the arc continued for like 100 chapters, Birdcage was drawn out like fuck.
>>
>>161782062
>Only useful Schichibukai
in what way? Kuma is the only one who listens to the WG and Doffy's dumbass couldn't kill Moriah with 10 Pacifistas backing him
>>
>>161782181
Oda heavily implied that Viola slept with Doffy more than once in an SBS, plus he had 2 chicks sitting on him while he was on the Den Den Mushi, kind of implies something there
>>
>>161785650
not that unlikely considering that he dethroned her family and had her sister murdered
>>
>>161782062
Just no
>>
>>161782062
Joker had the potential to be the greatest One Piece character with the greatest One Piece arc. Had his arc come before the time skip, there was no good place to put it and the power levels wouldn't have made sense, but what I mean is had his arc been written by pretime skip Oda, it would have been one of the best. But as several people have already said, his arc fucking sucked.

Here were a few of my issues with it:
>string clone was retarded
>Law is a mary sue
>the tournament was a big fat nothing
>his executives did not live up to hype (albiet this was decent writing as they were suggested to be 'past their prime')
>his past involving Law was poorly conceived

I've said it before but the string clone was incredibly boring and frankly stupid. Doflamingo should have forced a young Law to use the ope ope on him. Not for immortality, because Law hadn't mastered the fruit yet, but to make Doflamingo more or less immune to cuts (holding ittle slices of himself together by string). This way he'd have all the benefits of Clown Star Buggy and that decapitation scene could have been sick instead of poorly resolved. I realize this doesn't fit the timeline because Law left Doffy's gang as soon as he at the fruit but it would have been far better and more tense had Law needed to live with Doffy even after Corazon was killed. Then later he could have found his way out. Also, Oda does not like to kill but Law needed to die to Doffy or the fight needed to be rewritten. There was too much 'this is my last bit of stamina' and then two chapters later he's using his power again.

The concept of a B+ tier character who still wants to be the top dog but lives in constant fear of fucking up his very fragile advantages had all the makings of a great villain. Hopefully he can be redeemed.

I wrote too much.
>>
File: 252875.jpg (59KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
252875.jpg
59KB, 225x350px
>>161782062
I heard someone say best villain hands down and came as quickly as possible.
>>
>>161790457
>Jojo shitter comes crawling out
Valantine, Kira and Pucci were all better.
>>
>>161785209
This. You might as well clear your schedule for over a week if it came to it.
>>
File: dio-brando-allstarbattle.jpg (196KB, 800x1400px) Image search: [Google]
dio-brando-allstarbattle.jpg
196KB, 800x1400px
>>161790566
ho ho. better written? maybe. but nobodies as sexy as dio.
>>
>>161786683
Luffy is just immune to physical attacks and electricity, everything else can hurt him (without haki).
>>
>>161786297
That doesn't mean he raped her though. Rape is too problematic for a manga like One Piece.
>>
>>161782062

No. That would be the Yonkou. BM, Kaidou and Shanks are all way more influential than him. He can't protect islands using his name like they can. If Kaidou got drunk one day and decided he wants Doffy dead, there's nothing he can do to stop him. Kaidou could literally march into Dressrosa and genocide the entire island with him along with it. Doffy also got his ass beat by two Supernovas with zero prep time on his own home turf while two Supernovas are currently getting raped by Big Mom, a Yonkou, even with years of prep time on one Supernova's side. Doffy was a self made man, no doubt, but his influence is pathetic compared to what a Yonkou can do. I imagine even an easygoing guy like Shanks can command more influence.
>>
>>161786978
>Luffy barely won
He didnt, though. Luffy lost the second he ran out of Haki and had others carry him around like a sack of rice for 10+ minutes straight. Luffy lost, Oda made it so goddamn clear that he didnt stand the slightest chance against a fully powered Doflamingo. He had to weaken Doflamingo by having his organs fall apart, had to have admirals and other strong fighters delay the birdcage, had to make background characters carry the protag around so he wouldnt die and so much other shit. I am not even gonna lie. After Dressrosa ended I dropped One Piece. I knew Doflamingo wouldnt win, but I still was upset about how this whole arc played out and how the best character of that entire series is now going to be contained in some shitty prison until chapter 1500+.
>>
>>161782062
>Only character that explicitly had regular sex
>who is Big Mom
>who is Caesar
>>
>>161793366
I actually like how the arc played out though. Luffy isn't a top tier fighter like Doffy and probably won't be until endgame. His main strength, like Mihawk said, is the ability to make friends with almost anyone. I think one of the themes of Dressrosa was also just that. Doffy never really had any true friends. He used his crew and his crew used him to get ahead in life. Sort of like a dark counterpart to Luffy. When Luffy ran out of Haki, they shielded him until he recovered enough to fight. It doesn't matter if Luffy was stronger than Doffy or not, he won because he had friends who helped him survive long enough to win. Doffy didn't. By the end, he was alone against the entire island. It wasn't about Luffy being good enough or not anymore.
>>
>>161793884
He's the only ones with whores lying around, touching his dick and implying he fucks them
>>
>>161782062
>Inherited the shittest Devil Fruit
Yeah, it's not like string has more than one good use
>>
>>161797309
It's garbage unless you make a massively complex use of it.
>>
>>161797357
>It's garbage unless you make a massively complex use of it.
Just like every other fruits.
Chopper's human fruit would be just "becoming human" without further analysis,. Wouldn't that be worse?
>>
>>161797357
which doflamingo did.
>>
>>161795266
Doffy showed genuine concern for his crew a few times.
>>
>>161782062
>had the best character of One Piece as his brother
>>
>>161797357
Don't forget an impossible use.
>>
>>161782062
How the fuck did Oda ruin him so badly?
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.