[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The God Hand is a blatant ripoff of the Cenobites from Hellraiser.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 131243534546.jpg (32KB, 700x526px) Image search: [Google]
131243534546.jpg
32KB, 700x526px
The God Hand is a blatant ripoff of the Cenobites from Hellraiser. Miura is a hack.
>>
>>161772807
The whole series is an Evil Dead ripoff,
>>
>>161772807
Miura is a hack for plenty of other reasons than that
>>
>>161772807
of the all the things to call Miura on, you chose the worst one
>>
>>161772807
Everything from Japan is a rip off of something or other, they just don't acknowledge it half the time.

There's no fucking way Guts isn't partially based on Gotz, no fucking way at all.
>>
>>161772899
It's not the worst one, it's the easiest one.

It wouldn't really matter as much if Miura actually acknowledged the things he was inspired by. Instead it's "ohh ching chong me don't know that exist gook nip".
>>
Miura just told me to tell you fags that he's sorry for not acknowledging all his influences and that he'll release a credits list soon.
>>
>>161773066
They're all like that though. Except maybe Tezuka is his open admiration for and subsequent copying of Disney.
>>
>>161772909
Japan copies and refines ideas with time. America and Europe create ideas and corrupt them with time.
>>
>>161772807
>being a hack cause he was inspired by another medium to create his own thing
this is retarded. are you trolling?
>>
>>161772807
>not what i meant and you know it Miura
>>
>>161773270
Tezuka was a man who loved by his love of cartoons, storytelling and hot anthro girls.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.