[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BlackRock Shooter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: brs.jpg (1MB, 1500x1022px) Image search: [Google]
brs.jpg
1MB, 1500x1022px
Watched it at least four years ago. Kinda shitty plot and story, but I enjoyed it a fucking lot.
What does /a/ think about BRS, both the series and the OVA?
>>
The OVA is pretty good.

The less we talk about the Okada anime the better
>>
>>161768725
saw that kind of remark a few times already
why the hate against Okada though ?
>>
>>161768843
She's a rather mediocre writter who is pretty decent at what she does, but completely fucks up when taken out of her comfort zone, see BRS, Fractale, Mayoiga
>>
It's bad but we love it
>>
>>161768667
It's silly but still enjoyable, and petite girls in bikini tops are nice.
>>
Remember when Black Rock Shooter was a thing in early 2010s?

What is huke doing nowadays?
>>
The CG actually improves the battle scenes, this is probably one of the first cases where I actually like the CG. I bet my ass it would look like absolute dumpster fire if the whole thing was to be animated traditionally.
>>
I think the OVA is overrated as shit. I had a lot more fun with the TV series
>>
>>161768667
Honestly I thought the OVA was pretty lame and ruined the good aesthetic the series had going for it. It was mainly the music that I didn't like but considering only three things really matter (Music, fights, and art) in each I think thats a pretty big deal. I don't remember enjoying the fights as much either but its been a really long time since ive seen this so I could be remembering wrong.
>>
TV series had a nice op.
>>
>>161771906
The music was OK but not using the original song was a "You had one fucking job" for me.
>>
>>161768667
I think it's bad.
>>
>>161768667
The art gets my dick hard. The series and ova are good though I wasn't a big fan of the school/real life parts.
>>
good op and animation but everything else was fucking shit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.