[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have an honest to god discussion about this show.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2308.jpg (540KB, 1276x1422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2308.jpg
540KB, 1276x1422px
Let's have an honest to god discussion about this show. People hyped this shit up, but I thought it was a letdown. What did you anons see in this in the first place?
>>
>>161761015
The two sluts are hot as fuck and the few fanservice scenes were p nice, but the actual plot was boring just like the manga. No one fucking cares about the candy autism advertisement.
>>
>>161761015
i can think of two big round reasons
>>
>>161761015
An empty nutsack
>>
>>161761015
Did you not read the threads? I've only seen a few clips and even I know how disappointing it is.
>>
>>161761015
If you actually read the threads here, you'd know the manga and anime are nothing but candy shilling. People just like the designs of the girls.
>>
>>161761015
Why are the girls so popular? They're ugly as shit.
>>
they should have made it 12 min episodes.
>>
>>161761015
I literally only watched it so I could have context to all the doujins I fap to
>>
Hotaru is perfect she is beyond just being a waifu.
She is the pinnacle of waifus. The refinement of the waifu arts. Perfection illustrated.
>>
>>161761050
fpbp

i tried to watch it but its really retarded.

its like watching a 24 minutes candy commercial with waifus
>>
>>161761177
This. It doesn't have much plot until v7 of the manga anyway. Candies were good though.
>>
>>161761050
>p
>>>/twitter/
>>
>>161761015
Hotaru is fucking hot, that's all.
And if you're into jap candy it's interesting I guess.
>>
>>161761015
It got old pretty fast. I dropped it around episode 4.
>>
There's too much dagashi in Dagashi Kashi.
>>
Nah it was a pretty comfy show too, plus coffee is great.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.