[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saekano

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 45

What do you expect for the final volume? Is Megumi's win too secure?
>>
File: 64493649_p0.jpg (562KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
64493649_p0.jpg
562KB, 850x1200px
Best girl Utaha becoming Tomoya's mistress.
>>
>>161752381
I expect nothing.
>>
File: 1493525724688.png (828KB, 762x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1493525724688.png
828KB, 762x1152px
>>161752381
Nothing except Eriri will still be best girl.
>>
>>161753093
Eriri was never best girl and will never be.
>>
>>161752381
>Is Megumi's win too secure?
It was always secure. Only idiots genuinely thought any other girl would win.
>>
>>161753093
Discussion about Eriri is literally banned here.
>>
File: 63322096_p0.png (3MB, 1704x2329px) Image search: [Google]
63322096_p0.png
3MB, 1704x2329px
>>161753148
Go away, Utahafag.

>>161753445
[Citation needed]
>>
File: fuck off.png (175KB, 773x461px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.png
175KB, 773x461px
>>161753487
>Go away, Utahafag
It's funny, because you already got kicked out of here twice today. And you don't have to be an Utahafag to acknowledge something the majority already does.
>>
>>161753542
People just can't handle perfection.
>>
>>161753542
>you
You're mental. Those aren't mine. But you are, without a doubt, an Utahafag conisdering you're the first reply. Most here are fully aware of the situation regarding Utahafags's awful behavior and wanton shitposting after all.
>>
>>161753833
More like Eririfags are so cancerous that they need to be dealt with.

>>161753847
Not the point. And nobody is shitposting in this thread.
>>
>>161753847
>Eririfags say their girl is best and their thread is deleted
>Utahafags get away with way worse

The absolute state of this board.
>>
>>161753972
>Not the point
Yes it is.
>nobody is shitposting in this thread.
Your post right now is shitposting.

>>161754001
Rogue mod on a power trip confirmed then? Time to report.
>>
>>161754001
When have you seen Utahafags starting a thread with a simple "Utaha a best" or similar inane posts? This is what happens when you don't read the sticky.

>>161754044
Nope. One Eririfag got deleted twice and you can't deny it. And addressing what happened is not shitposting.
>>
>>161754077
http://desuarchive.org/a/thread/160233518/#160233518
>>
>>161754077
Except yes. You accused me of being someone else and even implied samefag while you were at it. I don't care what happened between you and some other Eririfag, but you actually dragging that crap in this thread to harp on it and literally shitpost is the definition of cancer.
>>
File: 1485190929776.jpg (133KB, 965x719px) Image search: [Google]
1485190929776.jpg
133KB, 965x719px
>>161754001
>Eririfags make a thread just to samefag and imagedump
>bitch about it when they get pruned as per rules
>get banned again
>come to a Megumi thread to continue their unwanted posting

Just go and stay go.
>>
>>161754327
So it's okay if Megumifags make their own thread just to samefag and imagedump.
>>
>>161754227
Why is she so perfect? threads aren't against the rules and that one has enough discussion to avoid falling the trap of circlejerking.

>>161754322
You asked for proof of Eririfags being banned and I gave it to you. Suck it up. And the "you" was directed at Eririfags in general after what happened today, so you not being him is irrelevant.
>>
>>161754327
>literally just saying your girl is best warrants thread deletion
>there are people unironically defending this
>meanwhile shitting the board with stupid shonenshit and live action shit is acceptable

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>161754384
Megumifags have long stopped participating in these waifuwars. This thread doesn't even have them posting in it.
>>
>>161754489
Nobody likes Eriri outside of the small group of Eririfags that reside in these threads. Get over it.
>>
>>161754510
So OP is an Utahafag or Eririfag merely pretending then? Okay.
>>
>>161754568
He's not starting the thread with a muh Megumi a best, and is inciting discussion about the LN. These threads are dead as fuck nowadays, which is why the Eririfag samefagging and imagedumping stood out like a sore thumb earlier today.
>>
>>161754440
>why is she so perfect? threads are allowed
>my girl is best! threads are deleted

What kind of stupid standard is this? Stop defending mods killing /a/.
>>
File: DIXmG7LVAAApVJd.jpg (86KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
DIXmG7LVAAApVJd.jpg
86KB, 800x450px
Which girl looks best in glasses?
>>
>>161754440
>Utaha circlejerk topic of why is she so perfect
>not against the rules, but somehow Eriri a best is
Utahafag logic, eh.
>>
>>161754614
>>161754746
The former is a stock question that is almost as old as the board itself and people can disagree or agree with it, prompting something other than a circlejerk. The latter is an assertion that forces the thread to be a mindless circlejerk, and the thread that got deleted was precisely that.
>>
>>161754795
Padding and rationalizing much? The former is the same, only said in a different way. It's a rhetorical question that asserts only one meaning. Both are memetic and old, and no different from "who is the best and why is it X" stock posts. There is no reason at all for the latter to get deleted. The only logical conclusion is the Utahafag that showed up late spammed reports multiple times to get it deleted.
>>
>>161754943
If the thread wasn't really against the rules and Utahafags really spammed those reports you say, Utahafags would have been banned instead for spamming false reports. The thread was deleted for mindless circlejerking, samefagging and imagedumping. Simple as that. Utaha threads have never stooped that low.
>>
File: main_chara.png (1023KB, 1269x1266px) Image search: [Google]
main_chara.png
1023KB, 1269x1266px
>>
>>161755147
Are you serious? Who would be dumb enough to spam report without using an alternative proxy or dynamic IP?
>>
>>161755233
Exactly. One report is enough if a mod considers the thread to be trash. Otherwise they clear up the log and if there was really spamming as you say, they would ban all of those proxies.
>>
>>161755147
>mindless circlejerking, samefagging and imagedumping
Utahafags to a tee and more than Megumifags and Eririfags combined ever since S2 aired.
>>
>>161755279
>One report is enough
You try to sound smart, but end up sounding naive as though you don't know how this place operates. Moreoever, proxies are easy to ban, but VPNs and telecom networks are valid addresses. Go back to the point, >>161754227 isn't different at all to the latter. You're only making excuses for a bad mad.
>>
>>161755315
>Utahafags
That's just THK actually. He enjoys ruining threads.
>>
>>161755511
I'm still mad about what he did to Youjitsu threads.
>>
>>161755315
Even if we assume you're right, they did it mainly while the show was airing. Now nobody (except Eririfags) does it because people stopped giving a fuck.

>>161755463
It seems like you're the one who doesn't know shit and are pretending otherwise so you can win an internet "fight". Fact of the matter is, the thread got deleted for good reason, so keep your victim theories for yourself. It doesn't help that the Eririfag made another thread complaining about the mod and got banned again and yet here you are sticking up for him. It goes to show how cancerous you Eririfags really are.

>>161755511
>>161755557
Oh yes, the THK response when all else fails. Classic.
>>
>>161755557
>muh boogeyman
People are sick of you Horikiitafgs in Youkoso threads.
>>
>>161755582
>>161755766
>triggered THK
Looks like they are right.
>>
>>161755824
>haha you triggered!!

Literally the same exact responses everytime. Embarrassing.
>>
>>161755582
>seiyuu threads about their feet allowed
>threads about Netflix Death Note with only one word "apologize" allowed
>shonenshit generals allowed
>threads talking about how Eriri is best are deleted

You are the cancer killing /a/.
>>
>>161755884
Look, I don't give a shit about those threads. Stop crying because your shitty thread got deleted for being garbage. Man the fuck up.
>>
>>161755582
This coming from someone who thinks multiple reports don't do anything and proxy/dynamic IPs haven't been a thing since forever. Right.

Look, I know you're an Utahafag, but you're on the losing side for defending a bad mod who had no reason to delete the first thread that broke no rules. The second thread complained about the mod, and while that technically is against the rules, it isn't without justification. Mods deleting things they shouldn't for personal reasons should be dealt with. The anti-loli mod few years back comes to mind. /a/ had to spam and complain about him to get rid of him. Now that we've gotten to this point, it's clear as day you're shitposting and trying to make a big deal over unjust deletes so you can cry cancer and shitpost when, in fact, you being cancer and shitposting for excusing Utahafags who have done the same thing and even defend the actions of a bad mod.
>>
>>161755511
I'm well aware of THK's "contributions" for Utahafags, but he didn't do everything. Some Utahafags rallied behind him to act conceited, combative, and even believed Utaha would surpass Megumi on a number of occasions.
>>
>>161755977
You should admit all your Utaha cirlcejerk threads in the past are shitty and garbage too then.
>>
>>161756035
Multiple reports can have the same effect as one if the thread is clearly against the rules. In fact multiple false reports with proxies would lead to a massive ban affecting the poster making the reports, thing that didn't happen here. Your point about multiple proxies is moot and baseless.

And it seems like the Eririfag is the one making a big deal out of it for bringing up other shitty unrelated threads on /a/ and crying that the mods are killing the board. I am just pointing out that a bad thread got deleted for good reason and that Eririfags are in no position of telling others to get out. Nobody was even shitposting Eriri in this thread.
>>
File: DHgXEQRV0AIarCW.jpg (37KB, 404x512px) Image search: [Google]
DHgXEQRV0AIarCW.jpg
37KB, 404x512px
CUTE
>>
>>161756209
There is no rule stating a thread can be reported only once. That would be retarded. If a thread is against the rule, it's natural for there to be many reports. The more, the better in in most cases since not every single report is reviewed and sometimes unfamiliar mods don't care and think more means it should be okay. It's like you are purposely trying to be an idiot. Proxy still happen these days, but they are easy to detected and ban. Smarter people avoid using proxy and instead use dynamic IPs, and that's obviously what we're talking about here. The first thread didn't break any rules, so the most logical conclusion is the Utahafag who came over 2 hours later reported it multiple times to get it deleted.

Who? Him >>161755884? He's making a point about your logic and it isn't wrong. You can't deny something like >>161754227 when it's hardly different from >>161737065, so don't force it. As it stands, you should see that this mess you brought upon yourself has backfired. You don't have a higher ground and got easily upset at a banter-like resort, enough for you to drag up an insignificant and unwarranted incident so you can turn around to bark cancer and imply Eriri shouldn't be allowed here for a retarded and shitty reason.
>>
I don't know what I expected when I opened this thread
But you fucks still disgust me

>>161752381
Whatever happens, I hope it drops soon so you fucks can all fuck off
Literal cancer
>hurr durr why did you come in here then
I'm only here to save pictures for fapping
>>
>>161754327
Why is Gabu such a big cunt? She's even worse than Umaru.
>>
>>161756710
You have no proof that the thread was spammed with reports, so shut the fuck up about it already. You're literally making shit up to justify your bitching about a shitty thread being deleted. Should I mention the sticky again to make you realize that mods are more active and vigilant now? So yes, one report is enough nowadays. And first thread was literally mindless circlejerk and samefagging, so it was against the rules, and it deserved to get nuked.

Again, the Utaha thread wasn't mindless circlejerk and samefagging because the fanbase was more active back then and there wasn't any imagedumping or samefagging. Why is that hard to understand? Your retarded false equivalency hurts to read. I never said Eriri shouldn't be allowed here, that was the other butthurt Eririfag being sarcastic. And you also were the one who asked about proof for it, I didn't bring it up at all.
>>
>>161756710
>>161756952
Get help dude
Yes I'm addressing you in the singular
>>
File: DIhc8gkUEAEW4OU.jpg:large.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
DIhc8gkUEAEW4OU.jpg:large.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>161756952
>Again, the Utaha thread wasn't mindless circlejerk and samefagging because the fanbase was more active back then and there wasn't any imagedumping or samefagging
>stop discussing older anime
>go back to circlejerking over DBS, BnHA, and Boruto!

Saekano has new content to talk about too but you keep defending mods deleting perfectly fine threads.
>>
>>161757094
Saekano threads have always been cancer

Mods should have cracked down on you faggots sooner
>>
>>161757147
This
Even worse than Reddit:Zero and that is saying a lot
>>
>>161756952
You don't have proof either. But I have logic and reason. The first thread literally didn't break any rules. Protip: a handful of fans posting and liking a character you don't like isn't against the rules. Not liking because you hate the topic doesn't make it deserving of a unwarranted delete either. Get over yourself.

>fanbase was more active back then and there wasn't any imagedumping or samefagging.
>false equivalency
Smaller fanbase now and less active does not mean breaking rules just because fans gather for a specific topic. You are retarded. There were tons of imagedumping and samefagging compared to the slower threads we have now, so in reality there is less imagedumping and samefagging. You're actually delusional for believing otherwise. Understand that.
>I never said Eriri shouldn't be allowed here
Because hammering down your own ban = should go away narrative, implying cancer, and ironic double standards for Utahafags isn't just that. Right. The other anon was being sarcastic (no shit Captain obvious), and that's why I asked for citation in meme format because I know it doesn't exist. But you took that chance to pass >>161753542 to make it sound like that is the case instead of following up with his sarcasm. You only have yourself to blame.
>>
>guy is still arguing with himself
Haha holy shit
How mentally ill do you have to be to type all this crap out beforehand
>>
>>161757262
>logic an reason
More like asspulled excuses without any basis. The mods define the rules and they decide which content is allowed on the board, not you. Samefagging and circlejerking has always been against the rules. Get over it yourself.

One Eririfag forcing circlejerk threads with no new content in dead as fuck threads is against the rules. I'm not the one saying it, the rules state it and the mod enforced it. The old imagedumping with new fanarts was mixed in with new content to discuss and of course a more active fanbase and it happened spontaneously, they weren't blatant and pathetic like today's thread. You're the retard for not getting this.

And yes, making fun out of the butthurt banned Eririfag was also a reason I posted it along with the obvious statement that not people that don't think Eriri is anywhere near best girl are the majority and you don't have to be an Utahafag to think so, but it seems like I triggered your ass as well and now you are blaming the mod for doing his job like a little whiny bitch. Good going.
>>
File: 20160812_193053.jpg (3MB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
20160812_193053.jpg
3MB, 3000x1688px
>>
>>161757497
It's not an asspulled excuse when it's been established that thread wasn't breaking any rules. More so considering it was up for a few hours without any issues aside from the sudden appearance of Utahafag shitposting. It has more basis than clinging to this notion of samefagging and circlejerking rationalization that doesn't apply to any set standards you've brought up and made a deal out of. Especially so given that thread had a dozen different posters. And also the fact this board is one big circlejerk that involves different groups of the same people jerking off each other and common interest, essentially samefags samefagging. /a/ has always been like that. To complain about that and make it seem like it's against he the rules by forcing it upon an isolated case is grasping at straws.

A thread to appreciate a character for fans of said character isn't against the rules just because it pisses you off. There's no real rules saying it is. That's just reaching bullshit. More active fanbase doesn't cover up the fact older threads that have similar topics and samefagging cirlcjerk. You're just making excuses to justify your own circular logic.

You're going to call it making fun now when you basically falsely accused, shitpost, and brought unrelated issues into this thread to pat yourself on the back. No one cares about majority opinion or not hence why you didn't get a response to continue that topic. Instead, you wanted to discuss how Eriri is ban and want want to make it look like that's the case. You indeed really have only yourself to blame. And despite the fact you can't even muster a decent argument as to why the thread is against the rules at all. There was no good reason so criticizing the mod who deleted the thread is justice. Get over it.
>>
I hope Eriri ends up rotting away alone.
>>
File: 64082818_p0.jpg (794KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
64082818_p0.jpg
794KB, 707x1000px
>>161758121
I hope so too. Eriri's love should remain pure and something to hold onto until she passes away. That's how true love should be like.
>>
>>161754668
Megumi's glasses look dumb. The frame should be changed.
>>
>>161758158
Yes, suffering without even confessing her feelings and the realization of being at fault for not reaching Tomoya's heart when he always loved her torturing her every day until she dies is the best end for her.
>>
>>161758260
You considering writing tragic love stories. There's talent within in.
>>
>>161756826
You better hope they don't make more of the anime considering how they decided to make Season 2.

>http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/77308

>丸戸:「冴えカノ」続編決定は一巻の売り上げで決まりました。
>Maruto: Saekano's continuation was decided from the sales of the first volume.
>ここを越えれば続編だーっ!って、けっこう明確に言われてましたしね。
>It was stated pretty clearly that if it passed this mark, we would have a continuation.
>初週ではいけるか?いけるか?ってとこだったんですけど、なぜか2週目でガーンと積んで
アーッ!イッた!っていう。
>In the first week it was like "will it make it? will it make it?" but in the second week for some reason it rose up a lot and it was like "we made it!"

>深崎:アニプレックス+の売上がガツンと上乗せされましたよね。
>Misaki: It was helped a lot by the Aniplex+ sales.

>丸戸:「冴えカノフェス」の2,3日前でした。
>Maruto: The decision was made two, three days before Saekano Fes.
>>
>>161758089
It's asspulled because it was a shit contentless thread with no real purpose and that's the reason it got deleted. It doesn't matter if the thread was already some hours up, it even adds to the reason of it being deleted since t was being bumped off page 10 by the samefag switching his IP. Do you really think mods aren't aware of this? Why do you think they don't delete other similar threads? Because they aren't pathetic samefags circlejerking and breaking the rules. You're the one grasping at straws to blame a mod for doing his job.

Just spamming "muh best", "muh cute" isn't appreciating a character, which is why the mod deleted it, retard. Mods have been moving similar threads to /c/ or /e/ or just deleting them like in this case these past weeks.

I wanted to show how a retarded Eririfag got banned twice, and you of course took it as personal offense and here you are. You refusing to accept that the thread was garbage doesn't mean it's not a decent argument as to why it was deleted. Criticizing the mod over it is cancer and you endorsing it shows how cancerous you are as well. Eririfags are truly the worst.
>>
File: ybj3.jpg (2MB, 3305x2560px) Image search: [Google]
ybj3.jpg
2MB, 3305x2560px
>>161758260
>suffering without even confessing her feelings

She doesn't want to hurt Megumi.

>and the realization of being at fault for not reaching Tomoya's heart when he always loved her

She already realized that, and Tomoya never loved her after elementary school.
>>
>>161752456
>>161753093
Traitors.
>>
File: DIhlfBMV4AEO5cj.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
DIhlfBMV4AEO5cj.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
I want a Megumi assistant.
>>
>>161758423
>a shit contentless thread with no real purpose other than to force circlejerk and samefag Utaha is okay and shouldn't be deleted, but if it's for Eriri then it should
Wonderful logic and reason. Totally not an asspull excuse in and of itself at all. Face it, you're running on fumes of delusions. If the thread was going to be be bump off anyways, then let it. If it gets bumped, then let it. No rules are being broken in either case. You're slipping further into desperation by now implying anyone who bump or joined is the same person.

There are countless other threads that don't get delete that are of the same vein, especially waifu threads, best girl threads, and of course Utaha threads of the same inking.

Forgot what you actually did already, have you now?
>You accused me of being someone else and even implied samefag while you were at it. I don't care what happened between you and some other Eririfag, but you actually dragging that crap in this thread to harp on it and literally shitpost is the definition of cancer.
You attacked first and made it personal and even tried to justify your own circular logic. Look at how this whole chain began and where we are now. It's clear as day you're upset because things didn't go your way after I corrected you and argued you into a corner. The only thing you can do now is keep trying to make excuses for the unjust deletion of the first thread and damage control who's the real cancer (you) in this thread.
>>
>>161752381

Eriri getting BTFO with the strength of a thousand nukes.
>>
>>161758735
>>161758423
This is why we can not have nice threads. Both of you should just stop before you ruin any more threads than this one.
>>
>>161752381
I want to sniff her socks. What do they smell like?
>>
>>161758735
>Totally not an asspull excuse in and of itself at all. Face it, you're running on fumes of delusions. If the thread was going to be be bump off anyways, then let it. If it gets bumped, then let it.
Holy shit, you haven't even read the sticky yet here you are talking as if you know what's the board dynamic. Pathetic.

I'll quote them for your ignorant ass to understand already
- Please avoid making threads in “general” or “template” formats. Avoid chaining threads, copy-pasting OPs, backlinks, and the like.
- As commonly recurring threads tend to suffer from degradation of quality over time, posts inside such threads may be held to higher standards in terms of rules 6 (Quality of Posts) and 10 (Spamming/Excessive Reposting).
- Aim for original discussion or content, both when creating OPs and posting inside threads, and allow threads to die naturally.

So yes, based on this, the mod was right in deleting that crappy thread. Word of god dictates you're in the wrong. I'm not desperate as I know I'm in the right. Other similar threads not being deleted are irrelevant to this, go report them if you want. Try doing it for Utaha threads if you want, if you can even find Utahafags being that pathetic in the first place.

Things didn't go my way? I'm making fun out of Eririfags getting BTFO. Me amusing your delusions isn't going to change that fact. But keep believing you're not cancer and that the mods were not justified in deleting Eririfags' garbage thread. It fits your delusional persona pretty well. I mean, you wouldn't be an Eririfag if you weren't delusional in the first place.
>>
>>161758941
>- Please avoid making threads in “general” or “template” formats. Avoid chaining threads, copy-pasting OPs, backlinks, and the like.
>>>161696728
>>>161747080
>>>161748080

Hmmm.
>>
>>161758941
You're only digging your grave by acting like this. Everyone who lurk regularly read it already. I don't quote or make a point using it because it isn't necessary. I told you repeatedly that the first thread didn't break any rules and that remains true. Nothing of which you quoted gave adequate reason to have that thread deleted. Never-mind the fact they are guidelines comparable to walking is breaking the law, but the thread in question wasn't a general, a template, didn't break rule 6 and 10 in any way more than the usual you find everywhere on /a/. It wasn't being bumped at internals artificially and had natural pacing.

Given the above, you still are going to believe in this delusion mod wasn't wrong? Or at the very least consider the likely possibility based on logical conclusion that it got deleted because of spamming report being spammed by the Utahafag? Seriously now? Look, you're getting angrier and more defensive with each reply. First it was implying me of samefag, now it's one Eririfag, and now it's EririfagS. I'm not surprised of course since you're an Utahafag with a transparent goal of shitposting and trying to make Eriri and her fans taboo and look like cancer by reaching beyond your own ass, to only fail hard given Utahafags have made many of the same threads and countless cirlcjerking and samefagging more than Eririfags in total. So your logic should be redirected at yourself and Utahafags. What I believe is built on pretty solid ground. You, however, live in deluded fantasy and have double standard illusions.
>>
>>161759370
comparable to jaywalking* even
>>
File: 1453155449066.gif (3MB, 283x238px) Image search: [Google]
1453155449066.gif
3MB, 283x238px
>>161759370
>>161759049
>>161758941
>>161759386
>>
Reminder that Megumi is and has always been the best girl and her win is deserved.

Also reminder that we will get an epilogue where MC and Megumi break up and he chooses Eriri
>>
File: WlOnlab.png (544KB, 1600x2560px) Image search: [Google]
WlOnlab.png
544KB, 1600x2560px
>>161759549
Megumi is yandere levels of obsessed now. She won't ever let go.
>>
Is Saekano thread always been like this? Just started watching it.
I enter this thread because I want to discuss cute girls in this show but this is what I got.
>>
>>161758358
Fuck yes, complete adaptation
I thought it would have been impossible after that end
>>
>>161760579
Its waifu wars most of the time
Now some bored anon is roleplaying as board cop
>>
Im happy as long as spencer loses.
>>
File: RIP.jpg (32KB, 759x422px) Image search: [Google]
RIP.jpg
32KB, 759x422px
>>161761170
?
>>
>>161761170

Spencer exists to lose.
>>
>>161758472
>Tomoya never loved her after elementary school
I don't know, anon. I'm an anime only fag but there are moments in S2 when she could have won if she wanted to.
>>
>>161763666
>there are moments in S2 when she could have won
Only in her own headcanon. Utaha explains that after her initial betrayal, Tomoya would never feel safe enough to get romantically involved with her for fear of more betrayals.
>>
Megumi a best
>>
File: 1496753516735.jpg (248KB, 850x1207px) Image search: [Google]
1496753516735.jpg
248KB, 850x1207px
>>161765000
>>
Eriri a shit.
>>
>>161752381

Megumi a shit.
>>
File: 1451076463673.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451076463673.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
>>161768361
I do wonder who's behind this post
>>
>>161768361
Eriri is the only shit girl.
>>
File: 63667145_p0.png (503KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
63667145_p0.png
503KB, 833x1000px
>>
>>161768463
This.
>>
>>161768361
>>161768463
Utaha*
>>
File: DIoIXmBUwAADBgV.jpg (75KB, 467x680px) Image search: [Google]
DIoIXmBUwAADBgV.jpg
75KB, 467x680px
>>
File: nup77910.jpg (1MB, 2675x3800px) Image search: [Google]
nup77910.jpg
1MB, 2675x3800px
>>161766393
Bigger version.
>>
>http://dl.toranoana.jp/flv/22/0005/06/44/220005064464_h.mp4
>>
>bumping thread every hour instead of letting it die
Let it go, Megumifags.
>>
>>161774406
Eriri is best girl anyway.
>>
File: anthology book.jpg (649KB, 4896x3264px) Image search: [Google]
anthology book.jpg
649KB, 4896x3264px
>>161774406
Not when there's new content.
>>
Which Saekano would be best at serving the BBC?
>>
>>161773244
for you
>>
File: heroinegoods_megumibox_illust.png (451KB, 725x880px) Image search: [Google]
heroinegoods_megumibox_illust.png
451KB, 725x880px
>>161757094
>>
>>161775219
Eriri a shit.
>>
>>161775297
Since she's white, Eriri.
>>
>>161775533
She is the most interesting character.
>>
>>161776022
Not even close.
>>
File: 1498072001580.jpg (1MB, 3305x2562px) Image search: [Google]
1498072001580.jpg
1MB, 3305x2562px
>>161776022
Agreed. Eriri is even the best girl.
>>
>>161776022
It's true. Eriri has the best development.
>>
>>161776415
Wrong. Even a side girl from a non-canon spin-off like Mayu is better an more interesting.

>>161776467
Nice samefagging. Hardly anybody else will agree with that.
>>
>>161776558
Anyone who read GS3 would agree.
>>
>>161776759
You can't be any more wrong. People even discussed how it wasn't even good development and only the same few Eriri fanboys everyone knows said such a thing.
>>
>>161776558
>Hardly anybody else will agree with that.
I'm not him and I agree. In fact, most Eririfags I've seen almost always praise Eriri's development.
>>
>>161777007
And Eririfags are irrelevant.
>>
>>161777092
That's not a relevant argument. But I accept your concession.
>>
>>161777230
It's relevant because you're pretty much alone with that opinion.
>>
>>161776855
People liked how Eriri moved on.
>>
>>161777364
People liked how Eriri got BTFO, and people are expecting her to get more BTFO in the final novel. There's a difference.
>>
>>161776074
She is.
She is the one with more bonds, sge is the one who grew up the most and I even dare to say that she affected the other characters more than megumi.
>>
>>161777315
>2 against 1
You're alone.
>>
>>161777416
Everyone is not like you. You shouldn't project.
>>
>>161777437
She only affected Tomoya in a negative way. She didn't have any influence on others. She is still the same weak and fragile bitch she has always been. She still commits the same mistakes as a child. She

>>161777525
Anyone who isn't an Eriri fanboy will disagree with you. Considering 50% of the fanbase are Megumifags, 40% Utahafags and Eririfags and 10% others, it's 20% Eririfags against 80% of the rest.
>>
>Utahafag BTFO so hard he can't reply back
Utter annihilation.
>>
>>161777579
Why don't you apply it to yourself first >>161776759.
>>
File: epilogue2.jpg (74KB, 700x468px) Image search: [Google]
epilogue2.jpg
74KB, 700x468px
>>161777580
You don't have to be a fanboy to see things objectively. Eriri having the best/most development can be seen by anyone who isn't biased.

Interesting numbers by the way. Can you tell me which corner of your ass you pulled that from?
>>
>>161777416
No, people liked that it was well written. It was just a few shitposters meming about "did nothing wrong" that gave you the false impression.
>>
>>161777612
You're replying to a different person.
>>
File: 1457172750461.jpg (85KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457172750461.jpg
85KB, 500x500px
>>161752381
This is the only time where every character in the cast are terrible. Cant think of a decent character in the whole cast. At least other shitty anime has 1 likeable character.
>>
>>161777701
You're an Eriri fanboy, so you can't talk about not being a fanboy.
https://desuarchive.org/a/search/image/a0fKzQ7_XGZyED9jqnI26g/

And care to explain how she has the best or most development "objectively"? Because everytime you try to argue for it your facts are always wrong and thus no one takes you seriously.

>Can you tell me which corner of your ass you pulled that from?
It's an approximate of how the fanbase is composed. Don't play stupid now.

>>161777715
People can't judge if things are well written if they don't even read the LN. The threads were all Eririfags whiteknighting Eriri and being cancer.
>>
File: 1498970637003.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498970637003.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
>>161752381

All of the main girls will die, and the band will have to comfort him.
>>
Megumi > Mayu > Utaha > *
>>
>>161777906
Everyone saved that pic from the same site, you know. Some of those are mine and I don't see "fanboy" popping out among them.

>everytime you
>your
>you
The first thing you should do is to stop taking me for someone else. But to answer your question, Eriri goes through the most changes and stages of development than Megumi and Utaha. The easiest example that comes to mind is shedding her anti-otaku persona. Along with that, she became all dere around Tomoya even in front of people. She no longer is afraid of gossip and the like. Other examples would be becoming more a bit more humble towards Izumi or apologizing for her own selfishness with the deadline to the group. These are barely half of it

>approximate
I'm not coy, but you are. We all know who's the majority and who isn't, but the numbers aren't know. The only thing certain is Megumi has an overwhelming majority, a lot of more than Utaha, and over twice as more than Eriri. But that's it. Let's not forget using popularity as an argument rather than assessing things objectively is a fallacy.
>>
>>161778518
>aren't known*
>>
File: 1458629000460.jpg (585KB, 2333x1561px) Image search: [Google]
1458629000460.jpg
585KB, 2333x1561px
>>161778518
Nope. You're the only faggot who uses that low res and low quality pic, and your Eririfaggotry is apparent enough.

Most of those are just superficial changes. Eriri liked Tomoya since they were kids and only put up a cold facade during the time they were separated. She also only learned to apologize for her fuck ups, but she still hasn't learned how not do commit them in the first place. I don't see how this is the so-called "best" development. Megumi went from a boring girl with nothing going on in her boring life to a yandere-like wife type of character. That's the single most change any character underwent in the series.

And the only reason I brought up popularity is due to you making echo of your own opinion in the thread. Not even Megumifags or Utahafags do anymore, only you do, so you stand out as a samefag. Not that you can use actual facts from the series to support your subjective opinion, but still.
>>
>>161752381
Yes. Utaha and Eriri pretty much forfeited the second they fucked off to work in that Tales ripoff.
>>
File: m0172_copy_QBO4K3eb-2w.jpg (317KB, 747x1080px) Image search: [Google]
m0172_copy_QBO4K3eb-2w.jpg
317KB, 747x1080px
>>161778422
Mayu > Utaha

That much is certain.
>>
I'm glad this cancerous series will end once and for all. Now Maruto can go back to writing masterpieces.
>>
>>161779028
>implying Maruto will let his most successful work end this easily
>>
>>161778788
I don't care if you believe me or not, but the pic came from the same site back when summaries were fresh. Saving the lower res pic is because of laziness. Not everyone saved the higher res.

I'm not going to hide the fact Eriri is my favorite. But that has little to do with what I said. You don't have to be her fan, even less a fanboy to see that Eriri has the best/most development.
>Most of those are just superficial changes
They are not. Eriri changed and wasn't the same person she was when Tomoya was little. Eriri has to change in the present if she wants to move forward and to become a better artist and reconcile with Tomoya. And she did. One thing that makes Eriri most interesting is precisely because she's still human. The one time she omitted the same flaw was when she and Utaha joined Akane's company. A flaw it may be, but it's not a mistake in her eyes. She made that decision with conviction and it didn't lessen her character, but instead makes her more human. Eriri also changed a lot in how she treats and views Megumi, a lot more than Megumi sees and treats Eriri. She used to be harsh and hostile, but treats her like a close friends who act girly and emotional around. Volume 13 has yet to come and I suspect Eriri will support Tomoya and Megumi's relationship, adding more to her personality to illustrate her growth all the more.

>you
>your own opinion in this thread
>samefag
I have two words for you: tinfoil hat. I'm not going to bother and waste time if you are going to be a paranoid asshole.
>>
>>161778788
Megumi liked Tomoya from the beginning of the series.
>>
>>161779421
>I'm not going to bother and waste time if you are going to be a paranoid asshole.
Quit while you're ahead, anon. That angry guy is the BTFO Utahafag ITT. As a result of that, he's extra bitter and even more full of anti-Eriri rage than usual.
>>
>>161779421
How rare that only an Eririfag uses that low res pic. But whatever.

And it's also rare how Eriri was never considered the most interesting outside of the little group of Eririfags. Megumi was always treated as most interesting even by fans of other girls for her enigmatic and subtle characterization. You can always check the archive for LNfag posts before the anime even aired, or the first LN summary blog to see that I'm not lying. Your opinion on Eriri and her "humanity, so she's da best" is something I have only ever seen coming from Eririfags' mouths. People even ranked Utaha above her in terms of most interesting for her more hopeless and fucked up situation with Tomoya. Again, it doesn't matter if she apparently becomes nicer towards people if she still stabs them in the back due to her own selfishness, fragility and cowardice. That's not actual development, growth. If she actually became an emotionally stronger person who learns from her mistakes and uses her past experiences to make a choice that would avoid hurting more the people around her, then THAT would be great development. As it stands, she only returned from her staring point after having gone backwards initially. Her core character is pretty much the same, which you can't say for Megumi or even Tomoya who changed a lot.

Not being stupid and new isn't being paranoid. You have the subtlety of a brick. You can't do the same shit in every thread and not expect people to realize your posting patterns at some point.

>>161779579
That doesn't mean her character changed since then. She only started to act on her feelings until much later, and her personality suffered the change until then.

>>161779590
>samefagging
>bitter
>angry
>rage
Nice projection. You can preemtively concede the arguments if you can't win them, but doing this just proves my point about you more efficiently.
>>
>>161779930
>t.triggered BTFO Utahafag schizo
>>
>>161779987
>See
>>161755859

My sides. You Eririfags are always a great source of entertainment. Your stupidity is predictably hilarious.
>>
>>161780032
>t.triggered BTFO Utahafag schizo mad at the truth
>>
>>161780081
I'm actually laughing at the truth that is your retardation.
>>
>>161780118
>t.triggered BTFO Utahafag schizo mad at the truth and now in denial
>>
>>161780178
>being so crippingly autistic that you can only spam the same greentext over and over again
>>
Is it true Utaha is actually losing in KM? Does Maruto hate her or what?
>>
>>161780433
Yes. And yes.
>>
>>161780433
Mayu doesn't even like Tomoya romantically.
>>
>>161780433
Yes. Mayu and Tomoya end up going to the same college. They spend all their time together.
>>
>>161779590
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, but we'll see.

>>161779930
Your angry, in-your-face mocking, and making assumptions based on popularity to speaks for everyone is obnoxiously grating. If you're going to speak for this place then only speak for this place. Most Eririfags I've seen do consider Eriri most interesting and best girl. That's only natural. It's the same for Megumi for most Megumifags, and Utaha for most Utahafags. But most =/= all. I've seen some Megumifags in the past who appreciate Eriri as an interesting character to be second to Megumi. In the past prior to volume 10, some Utahafags too liked Eriri that way, at least enough to be second behind Utaha for many. All things considered, since those opinions can exist, then it's not inconceivable for you to think only "fanboy" would say Eriri is most interesting or has best development. You wouldn't want people to say
the same thing for Utaha fanboys or Megumi fanboys, surely.

Just nicer? You're being unreasonable and are downplaying Eriri to a nauseating degree. You're undermining and ignoring the changes in her personality characteristics and certain fundamental behaviors that used to constituted her attitude and demeanor. Not only that, but you're ignoring how different her relationship has changed over time with Tomoya, Megumi, Izumi. Utaha too to an extent as even though they continue to be rivals, Eriri has grown to be intimate with Utaha.

You've utterly misconstrued betrayal of implied trust for backstabbing when that isn't it. Furthermore, she explained why and the reason she left this time. And after that situation turned out for the best in the end, Eriri's relationship with Tomoya didn't go backwards or turned for the worst. No, they continued where they left off from Xmas arc, trivial bicker-tier grudge notwithstanding.

>Not being stupid and new isn't being paranoid
Then believe what you want. I won't bother since you aren't going to care or be convinced anyways.
>>
>>161780462
>>161780566
That's fucking depressing.

>>161780527
So she's winning without even trying? Wow.
>>
File: totally platonic.jpg (523KB, 1086x1454px) Image search: [Google]
totally platonic.jpg
523KB, 1086x1454px
>>161780527
This sounds very similar.
>>
>>161780433
Utaha is not love interest heroine material. The main story echos this. She's destined to be a loser and have sad endings like the in-universe LN ending she wrote.
>>
File: 81vpItJLCIL._SL1500_.jpg (299KB, 1091x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81vpItJLCIL._SL1500_.jpg
299KB, 1091x1500px
>>161781345
>the galge song Utaha's VA sings in her BD volume is Todokanai Koi

PATHETIC
>>
>>161780987
My attitute towards Eririfags is not exclusive to me. Eririfags have always been treated as second-class citizens around here by Megumifags and Utahafags and their opinions have very little agreement. It's true that some Megumifags started to like Eriri more circa GS2, but they never placed her above Megumi in any way. Same with other Utahafags. On the other hand, Megumi was widely considered as most interesting even by fans of the other girls. Megumifags and Utahafags have no reason to change their minds after GS3, especially after the dindu nuffin situation.

No, I'm not downplaying her. The author hasn't fixed her biggest flaws, thus substantial development doesn't exist. Even if she grows more familiar with other characters, her core character is the same. GS3 was proof of this, she's still so damn weak, selfish, self-centered, a coward and can't put herself in other character's shoes to save her life.

>And after that situation turned out for the best in the end, Eriri's relationship with Tomoya didn't go backwards or turned for the worst. No, they continued where they left off from Xmas arc, trivial bicker-tier grudge notwithstanding.
This argument again. She was just lucky Tomoya isn't a vindictive asshole and chased after her after Megumi stood by his side. If the relationship didn't go to shit, it was entirely because of Tomoya. Eriri continued to hide and run away for weeks after the betrayal. Same shit as a kid.
>>
>>161781712
Eriri did nothing wrong in GS3. Utaha agreed, don't bother her about it.
>>
>>161781889
Except Utaha said the opposite.
>>
>>161781917
Nope. Utaha admires Eriri's unyielding belief of not being wrong. Utaha's guess was only to explain why Tomoya couldn't truly get close to her, not to criticize her. One of things Tomoya and Eriri have in common is that they are both stubborn, selfish, and belief in their own decisions. Neither side will concede and because of that, neither are a 100% right or wrong as each had their reasons.
>>
>>161781917
Utaha says she was wrong in elementary school, but she also says that neither of them stood a chance against Megumi.
>>
>>161781712
I'm already tired of trying to put up with. Everything out of your mouth thus far has been venom with the sole intention of twisting and downplaying. It's pure simple fact Eriri has changed in a few areas. Enough to make her considerably different than her initial character at the start of the story. But just sit there and group it all superficial or outright ignore them. It's unrealistic and bad writing for a character to change completely over a short period. Some of a character's core personality must be maintained to show contrast in other areas that developed, and Eriri has done that in aforementioned arguments. But the only thing you seem to care is the part about betrayal, and that's in spite of the fact the story is written in a way that makes it understandably, sympathetic, and gives added resolve for Eriri's character while acknowledging that it is wrong, which she feels bad enough about, but it's something she believes she has to do that's because it's for the best.

You really don't and won't care, so whatever. This is my final piece.
>>
>>161781684
Utaha BTFO even in her own manga. Wow.
>>
>>161782504
>venom
I'm sorry if the truth is that hurtful to you. Eriri has changed superficially, I'm not denying it, but I've already explained why she's not the best or most developed character and why only an Eririfag would think that. She doesn't even need to suddenly change her personality to show actual development, just becoming emotionally stronger and learning from her mistakes would suffice, especially when she has backstory that explains her flaws and mistakes. But she has neither of that and falls into the same trap in present time, only learning how to become less of a bitch after the damage is done. Point is, she may have more development than just Utaha, but definitely she's not the best example of development the series has to offer.
>>
File: gyhS0YL.jpg (720KB, 4896x3264px) Image search: [Google]
gyhS0YL.jpg
720KB, 4896x3264px
>>
>>161778518
What? Retard. Eriri's greatest development is her development as an artist, not that gay shit.
>>
>>161785368
Eriri was always an artist.
>>
>>161785829
She became a better one.
>>
http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/Oz_4EbgQhEg

More Koisuru Metronome.
>>
>>161785858
That's development, but it's not major or new desu.
>>
File: DFyym7cUAAEvy4P.jpg (139KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DFyym7cUAAEvy4P.jpg
139KB, 1200x675px
>best girl so best she has her own cafe
>>
File: 1421540939179.jpg (215KB, 801x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1421540939179.jpg
215KB, 801x1220px
>>161752381
Megumi goes nuclear when the other girls try to do something funny.
>>
>>161787044
She became a better person, after leaving for the second time she stopped caring about her facade and eat lunch with Tomoya, and she did her best trying to mend her relationship with Megumi instead of hiding.
>>
>>161789456
>even though Tomoya has chosen Megumi, Utaha keeps making moves on him

At least Megumi and Eriri have dignity. Utaha is a literal cuckold.
>>
>>161789717
I lost the little respect I had for Utaha because of that. I know that thing is the usual occurence for harem-y series, but Megumi explicitly said she's not okay with them being too close to her man unlike average harem heroines who are okay with bitches orbiting their men.

There's also the self-respect issue.
>>
>>161789717
Nah. Utaha is cool and thinks that Eriri is the best heroine.
>>
>>161789926
Megumi became a token tsundere borderline yandere that nobody should pay attention to her opinion.
>>
>>161789932
Utaha also thinks Tomoya is a lovable guy. Her opinions are clearly shit.
>>
>>161790001
but the other two are the bigger tokens than Megumi ever was. Why would someone pay attention to their opinion instead of Megumi's?
>>
>>161790013
She is half right.
>>
>>161790082
She's only right about this.
>>
>>161790058
They weren't cool and mysterious characters from half the novels.
>>
I can't wait for October so I can laugh at Eriritards one last time.
>>
>>161789717
>Utaha is a literal cuckold.
Utaha likes NTR. Her novel is literally NTR.
>>
>>161790013
Tomoya isn't even that bad.
>>
>>161790218
He's literally worse than Sorata and that's saying a lot.
>>
>>161790058
They weren't cool and mysterious characters from half the novels and then drop it.
>>
>>161790218
He is THAT bad. He got away with his bullshit because Megumi is a saint at times.
>>
>>161790176
That's overly optimistic of you considering Eriri ultimately realized the situation in GS3 via contemplation with dignity intact. So if anything, Eriri should have the last laugh over Utahacuck.
>>
>>161790255
>never whines about his lack of talent or take it out on the person he likes
>worse than Sorata
>>
>>161790001
You're right. Maruto shat the bed hard with Megumi and Utaha in the second half of the light novel. Eriri and Tomoya were always terrible.
>>
>>161790298
>doesn't bang the girl he likes

Already worse than Sorata. Only the last vol can change this.
>>
>>161790293
If she doesn't confess her feelings to Tomoya it's enough for me.
>>
>>161790282
He's just inconsiderate and a bit dumb. He's never actively mean.
>>
>>161790344
He was already planning to have sex with her on her birthday.
>>
>>161790386
It's just preference, but I hate inconsiderate people more than the actively means one.
>>
>>161790301
>Megumi should never show emotions like a real person
>she should remain eternally flat

This is why Maruto is making bank as an author and you're stuck shitposting on 4chan.
>>
>>161790133
Silly anon.
Utaha is a loner, that's her way to say be my friend.
>>
>>161790627
You mean Aniplex. The LN was bordering cancellation before they picked it up. Now he's still riding on the wave of cash generated back then, but people generally consider Saekano as one of his worst works, if not the worst.
>>
>>161790763
But people like the anime version of the events more.

>but people generally consider Saekano as one of his worst works, if not the wors

Those people have shit taste and are a minority. The majority love Saekano while that minority are contrarians who claim White Album 2 is his best work and are unironic Kazusafags. Just think about it. Why did Megumi become so popular while the WA2 heroines failed to convince people to even buy the BDs?
>>
>>161791020
Still the LN sells 10k average.
The only one making bank is Aniplex.
>>
>>161791020
Because at core Megumi is the perfect girlfriend and the WA2 girls are horrible people. It's not hard to see why Megumi is way more popular than those two.

Saekano's gimmick helps a lot too I guess. Megumi's popularity exploded after people realized she was never the boring girl she was marketed as.
>>
>>161791284
Megumi is the naggy girlfriend who needs you to consult her for everything and hates it when you talk to other females too much. How many people would want a girlfriend like that?
>>
>>161791020
>>161791399
Saekano is literally aimed at horny teenagers. Don't think too much about it. At best they know that Maruto worked on WA2 and diss it as "too mature and serious" for them. The adult public that is Maruto's audience would know better how to appreciate his other works beyond the mainstream shit.
>>
>>161791399
She doesn't nag Tomoya though, she goes along with his bullshit if anything.

>hates it when you talk to other females too much
She hates it when she thinks there's feelings involved. Any sane person does.
>>
>>161791748
But Saekano gets most of its money from the adult public. They're the ones spending hundreds of dollars on discs, figures, and other merch.
>>
>>161791399
>How many people would want a girlfriend like that?
A lot of people, apparently. Only few contrarians on 4chan don't want that.
>>
>>161775439
Why is her breast size so inconsistent?
>>
>>161791801
She keeps asking him to consult her for things and hates it when he goes to other people (i.e. Iori) for advice.

>She hates it when she thinks there's feelings involved. Any sane person does.

She doesn't even like it when he plays with his cousin.
>>
>>161791885
They are the manchild type of adult.
>>
>>161792017
Megumi is consistently pretty big. She just doesn't wear revealing clothing often.
>>
File: 1426796109526.jpg (704KB, 1280x1363px) Image search: [Google]
1426796109526.jpg
704KB, 1280x1363px
>>161792024
That's because Tomoya keep doing stupid shit, notice how she rarely does that prior to volume 7. As for Iori, she just hates that guy.

>when he plays with his cousin.
Because pic related, who wouldn't be worried by that? It's also funny you bring the cousins because Tomoya is the one who is assblasted by Megumi's cousin.
>>
File: 1426796170771.jpg (629KB, 1280x1332px) Image search: [Google]
1426796170771.jpg
629KB, 1280x1332px
>>161792147
She is supposedly just 2cm smaller than Michiru and yet she always looks notably smaller.
>>
>>161792321
Band size matters too.
>>
>>161792230
V7 is just when she first revealed her insecurity. Until then, there were no major incidents. She hates Iori because she hates it when she's not his number one.

There's no excuse for Tomoya, both of them are obsessed with each other.
>>
>>161792451
Really? I thought she hates Iori, and Utaha to lesser extent because they can tell what she's thinking.
>>
>>161792622
It's a bit of that too, but she doesn't hate Utaha, she's just uncomfortable around her. In GS2 her conflict with Iori is compared to a lover's quarrel.
>>
>>161752381
Probably Whotaha and Megaboring being a shit like every other volume.
>>
File: WA2.jpg (353KB, 752x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WA2.jpg
353KB, 752x1080px
>>
File: 81IRtoBwd7L._SL1500_.jpg (322KB, 1096x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81IRtoBwd7L._SL1500_.jpg
322KB, 1096x1500px
>https://youtu.be/KYwWPYgEf2M
>>
>>161795770
Why are they so perfect?
>>
Spencer-chan
Thread posts: 230
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.