[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YR: Narita writes a bleach reboot LN series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 123554875.jpg (51KB, 300x469px) Image search: [Google]
123554875.jpg
51KB, 300x469px
Being the self proclaimed number one bleach nerd that he is, I could see him doing something like this. I wonder what fixes and changes he'd make to improve it. Maybe he could get rid of Hitsugaya, Mono and Rukia early on so we don't have to deal with their autism or focus on Strawberry's latent sociopathy to make him more interesting.
He could also focus on making Aizen do actual villainous things like getting Orihime raped or making the captains butcher each other with KS.
>>
>>161744859
As ling as he doesn't go novel kenpachi with everything, it'd be a ton better
>>
Narita is a far worse powerlevelfag than Kubo ever was. Kubo really only define four sets of powerlevels.
Seated officer class, captain class, above captain class and unknown. Narita however will put a specifice number to each and every one and he'
>>
>>161746507
>Seated officer class, captain class, above captain class and unknown
Unknown is basically transcendent class
>>
>>161744859
>Maybe he could get rid of Hitsugaya
This is the top priority
>>
>>161744859
>making Aizen do actual villainous things
Why would he? SS was corrupt as fuck. He was a hero trying to fix the system.
>>
>>161748731
Dude he never had a problem with Soul Society given how he let all the Captains and Vizards live. He just wanted to dethrone an obviously lazy god and his royal guards because they don't work.
>>
>Soul Society is all fake
>Behold the True Soul Society with the True Gotei 13
>>
>>161744859
Hitsuguya was just the Krillin of the Captains. Kubo already wrote out Momo after FKT arc and Rukia isn't a problem.

Also, rape? REALLY?

BYW, he never had any malice towards the Captains or Vizards or he would have killed them in FKT arc
>>
>>161750429
That sounds like it's 0-9 all over again. Thankfully Kubo learned his lesson from that
>>
>>161750468
Kubo did but Narita loves that sort of shit.
>>
Who the fuck is narita?
>>
>>161750531
Durarara! guy. He loves Bleach and writes novels for it.
>>
>>161750496
Did he write that in the novel? Or is that something you made up?
>>
Is there a full summary out yet? Last one I read only went up to chapter 7 I think
>>
>>161750580
I dunno. All I know is that pulling out whatever insane bullshit he can think of is Narita's general MO, so it wouldn't 'surprise me in the least.
>>
>>161748731
>>161750355
>>161750440

Where did this "Aizen is actually a good guy" meme come from? Becoming god because you think you can do a better doesn't equate to being a good guy or even having good intentions since your motive is driven solely by your own ego. And if he really wasn't evil he wouldn't have killed Gin since he already confirmed that Gin was a non threat before killing him. Also, before you bring up the Tousen thing the novel itself suggests Aizen could very well have been lying to get a rise out of Hisagi.
>>
>>161750672
>Where did this "Aizen is actually a good guy" meme come from?
People on /a/ love Aizen for whatever reason. He was never a good guy.
>>
>>161750672
I'm not saying he was a good guy, I'm just saying he didn't have any hatred towards the Captains or Vizards so he let them live. He hates Reid and the Zero Squad because he sees them in is perspective to be the problem.
>>
>>161750708
It's weird how people think if they like a person that person has to be good. It's also ironic considering Aizen's appeal is being an unapologetic douche like Gilgamesh or Dio.
>>
>>161750827
>considering Aizen's appeal is being an unapologetic douche like Gilgamesh or Dio.
Exactly. Some many Bleach fans turn their favorite characters into something completely different. Rukia, Ichigo, and Ulquiorra fans are also guilty of this.
>>
>>161750927
So*
>>
>>161750827
>>161750927
Aizen was still a bad guy and he had no hatred for the Soul Society itself. He just hated Reio and that put him at odds with Soul Society.
>>
>>161750750
>>161750991

Him having no hatred towards them doesn't mean he can't kill them. He's a sociopath so he shouldn't be concerned with the lives of others to begin with. especially not if they're trying to stop his plans. The only one he has any reason to spare is Ichigo since Aizen could see him as a potential ally.
>>
>>161744859
Finish Strange fake first.
>>
>>161750927
Anyone who thinks Ulquiorra cared about Orihime missed the point of him completely(and this is coming from someone who hates him)
Never seen people claiming anything weird about Rukia other than her NTRing Orihime and being a brocon.

As for Ichigo, he seems to be the single most misunderstood character in the series despite his true nature being clear
>>
>>161751460
>Never seen people claiming anything weird about Rukia
They revolve her entire character around Ichigo, and ignore the other bonds she has.
>>
>>161750440
What's wrong with rape?

One of the espada had already implied they were doing something of the sort to her and it gives her an actual reason for being a spineless pussy the entire arc(assuming Narita wouldn't change that)
>>
>>161750468
0-9? Is that referring to the espada?
>>
>>161744859
If Narita were to do it, he should definitely capitalize on all the wasted potential for fights like hollowfied Orihime vs Ichigo and Quincybelle vs Grimmjow and Nel.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.