[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fate/Extra CCC Anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11

Who wants an anime? have a chance to occur?
>>
No??
>>
>>161743934
If we get an anime it's gonna be hakuno and the all important everlasting glorious Nero (long may she reign). Why take the chance
>>
how about we stop adapting fate and instead do something worthwhile
>>
>>161743934
Fate/Extra CCC?
More like Fate/Extra THICCC
>>
>>161743934
Most likely not.

>>161744663
Actually, if we get a CCC anime we "should" be getting a Tamamo route as Extella/Zero implies she's the one who won it considering she's the only one who remembers it happening.
>>
No because it wouldn't be FeMC/Gil.

I just want a PS4/Switch remaster if anything. CCC is the pinnacle of Fate material. It's Nasus best work and a decent game honestly.
>>
File: 1494615581018.jpg (196KB, 1131x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494615581018.jpg
196KB, 1131x800px
I wouldn't be surprised if another batch of Fate anime got announced with either plain ol' Extra or CCC as a part of it.
>>
>>161744697
Gil also remembers it though
>>
>>161744730
I hope with the realease of last encore they announce the localization of ccc
>>
File: Tamamo Nine.png (319KB, 480x546px) Image search: [Google]
Tamamo Nine.png
319KB, 480x546px
>>161743934
I just want the Tamamo Nine.
>>
Gil route or GTFO.
>>
>>161744668
>do something worthwhile
>in the anime industry
Not happening
>>
File: 1502251133357.png (1MB, 629x884px) Image search: [Google]
1502251133357.png
1MB, 629x884px
Saido no doki desu!
>>
File: 1498631169726.jpg (538KB, 1000x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1498631169726.jpg
538KB, 1000x1109px
>>161747469
>>
as long as we get this.
>>
>>161743934
It's very likely to happen as a sequel to Last Encore. Fate prints money these days anyway, so everything will get adapted eventually.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (103KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
103KB, 1920x1080px
How would HEAVEN'S HOLE be animated?
>>
>>161746875
Not happening unless it gets a PS4 port.

A little strange that they haven't announced a Fate/Extra HD Collection with Extella and the anime bringing it back into the limelight, would seem like the perfect time for it.
>>
>>161746875
Never going to happen and at best you'll get the CCC anime just so Aniplex can bring the CCC event for Burger FGO without skipping it.
>>
>>161743934
>implying all the good stuff in CCC won't show up somehow in Last Encore
Chances are they won't though, but why would you not #believe?
>>
Good luck to the studio to animate the most convoluted and retarded work that Nasu has ever made if they do it
>>
>>161748853
Shaft already has dibs on anything Extra
>>
why is the redman dress like a gay bar hostess?
>>
>>161748540
>>161748599
Why do you have to crush my hopes like That
>>
>>161748540
>A little strange that they haven't announced a Fate/Extra HD Collection
because imageepoch is dead and the source code is probably gone too
>>
File: UqyI8lr.jpg (195KB, 900x1093px) Image search: [Google]
UqyI8lr.jpg
195KB, 900x1093px
Only if we get hakunon and redman pair. Anything else is objective trash (maybe besides tamano and hakuno)
>>
>>161748975
Because the game is too long to translate and not worth the effort no one sane enough is going to translate 1.2 million words of text from a psp game.
>>
>>161749049
Isn't there a fangroup doing the translations?
>>
>>161749184
No, they translated the important 40% of Gil's route and then called it a day.
>>
>>161746941

This. Though with as much of a fujo fanbase Gil has, I'm honestly shocked they haven't already dedicated an anime project solely to him. Like, I'm pretty sure that Gil was one of the main deciding factors in Fate/Stay Nights popularity, as evidenced by his continued use in almost every single franchise installment since, so I'm just overall confused about it.

The only thing I can think is that Nasu would rather focus on waifu pandering while throwing the fujos just a few scraps here or there to keep them interested. But as Yuri on Ice and Osomatsu proved, men sell too so it would make sense from a business standpoint to dedicate something to the female audience Fate/ obviously has.
>>
>>161748894
start praying that Last Encore sells well if you want your CCCrap animated
>>
no
cause I don't want to see Nero with MaleMC
>>
Figured this is as good a place to ask as any.

Wtf is going on with Fate these days? I read the entirety of F/SN, and I've also read all of F/Z. This was years ago though. Now it seems that everyday I'm seeing all this new shit with a bunch of random servants and about 100 new Saber clones. Has there been another sequel? I know that HA eventually got translated (and I plan to eventually get round to starting that), but is there anything else of note that's worth watching/reading that I've missed? Or is all the new stuff just from random spinoffs and mobile games and shit.
>>
>>161750563
Extra and Grand Order kinda started as spinoffs, but they're pretty much their own canons now
>>
>>161750563
FSN is now a shitty spinoff meanwhile the core of fate and type jew is FGO aka the money maker for jewplex and sony
>>
>>161750563
>>161750625
>>161752801
Nasu also doesn't give up a fuck anymore about his works outside of making money from it.. Which is something he excels at.
>>
>>161754135
No he sucks at making money, Takeuchi is the brains behind the two if Nasu had his way with Fate he would've killed Type-Moon with otome shit that no one would've bought in the past.
>>
File: C-l4n-eUQAAJbEl.jpg orig.jpg (105KB, 621x884px) Image search: [Google]
C-l4n-eUQAAJbEl.jpg orig.jpg
105KB, 621x884px
>>161743934
I sure do but I don't really expect them to make one anytime soon.
>>
>>161750563
>Oh no I've not touched this franchise in 10 years why the fuck is everything so different it's almost like I missed 10 years of new content or something!
C'mon son.

>but is there anything else of note that's worth watching/reading that I've missed? Or is all the new stuff just from random spinoffs and mobile games and shit.
rEverything is worth touching up to varying degrees, even Apocrypha. There's no point on skipping anything because I'm sure you remember that Fate is a multiverse and everything is canon and therefore all works will be referencing other works and so on. Go through everything you can, preferably, on release order.
>>
>>161746576
Well, Gil is Gil.
>>
>>161743934
Anything Tamamo and Hakuno. I'll take anything featuring Tamamo and Hakuno in animated form. Even a 4 minute ONA. Literally anything. Every other Extra servant has appeared in some anime at some point. Only Tamamo hasn't.

And all hope shouldn't be lost yet. We might get CCC in Last Encore. So far, the number of episodes it will have hasn't been announced. Maybe, just maybe, it'll feature CCC content. And as much as I hate the harem shit that is Extella and Extella/Zero, I'm hoping from the bottom of my heart Last Encore is an adaptation of Extella/Zero, not Extra. Just so I can see Tamamo animated.

>>161746576
Gil remembers Extra CCC, from an AU, because he's Gil. He wasn't there during Extella/Zero CCC.
>>
Extella anime when?
>>
>>161750563
Fate/stay night
https://www.mofumoe.org/content/fatestay-night

Fate/stay night [Réalta Nua]
https://nyaa.si/view/427133
realtapatch.tumblr.com/

Fate/hollow ataraxia
https://www.mofumoe.org/content/fatehollow-ataraxia

Fate/strange Fake
http://humbertozero.tumblr.com/post/150696689780/how-to-read-fatestrange-fake-light-novel-read

Tsukihime
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/1705201

Tsukihime PLUS-DISC
https://www.mofumoe.org/content/tsukihime-plus-disc

Tsukihime Fun Disc: Kagetsu Tohya
https://www.mofumoe.org/content/kagetsu-tooya

Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code
https://mega.nz/#!38YgRTIS!hXliYFjdKtYvtMYd9M2Az2HuigizUvNtpYMOAurmyXY

Rips of TYPE-MOON's PC games
https://mega.nz/#F!BA4yHYoT!NwGVKj4q9Z1vnpKlYY-4UQ

TMDict, a compilation of Nasuverse dictionary entries
http://tmdict.com
>>
>>161746941
Well, yes. Gil has the best route. But if it is animated, everyone but Gilfags would be disappointed. As it lacks any form of challenge or tension. Gil would just steamroll everything. It'll be just Gil fanservice, nothing more. And even then, some Gilfags will also be disappointed by the protagonist choice. The majority prefers Hakunon with Gil, but some, like me, prefer Hakuno with Gil. Putting Hakunon with Gil destroys most of the comedy for me, so I can't even enjoy the comedic aspect of it. Whichever one is picked, a lot would be disappointed.
>>
File: 1497521591271.jpg (30KB, 302x216px) Image search: [Google]
1497521591271.jpg
30KB, 302x216px
>>161755965
Not soon enough
>>
>>161755965
What, even, would be the point? Extella itself is animated enough. Just in 3D. No one would watch it simply because it's in 2D now.
>>
>>161756234
>no one would watch it
It's Fate, of course people would watch it
>>
>>161755965
Never I hope
>>
I would gladly accept anything as long as Tamamo is in it.
It may even be a comedy OVA. Her lack of screentime hurts too much.
>>
File: jnGmCwF.jpg (1MB, 2398x3426px) Image search: [Google]
jnGmCwF.jpg
1MB, 2398x3426px
Honest thoughts on the Fate/EXTRA series?
>>
>>161757268
Series as a whole?
Fanservice filled waifu simulator.
Don't know about the CCC, because it is untranslated, but it's supposedly the pinnacle of the Fate series.

I enjoyed it a lot, because Tamamo is my waifu. Although gameplay may not be too great, interactions between the servants and masters are top notch.
These kind of games is what this series lacked I think. One thing is reading about people who participates in Holy Grail War and another thing is being one of those people.
Honestly I recommend playing them so you will have your own opinion about these game, but if you don't like Nero or Tamamo then maybe you should pick something else.
>>
>>161757268
Gameplay is okay at best. Servants, both your and enemy ones, are amazing, and so are the masters. Due to it's textbook monster of the week format, it can focus on each servant and master pair to the fullest, letting you know and love them before you slaughter them. Which was great. And that's only Extra. CCC is all of that, but polished to perfection.

CCC is the game that led to Gil becoming my favorite male servant. I played his route twice and found the gay humor with Hakuno to be the funniest thing ever, at the same time Gil just stomping everything in his path, and slowly developing a great relationship with Hakuno over the course months to be really enjoyable characterization. The moment he declares that he considers Hakuno's enemies his own enemies is one of my favorite moments ever, so is the AUO Cast Off one. Tamamo was already my favorite female servant, and a lot of what I said about Gil can be applied to her. The "evil" humor was funny, the characterization was lovely. I would love to talk in length about her too, but the post would be too long.

Extella, I think is okay. It gets unnecessarily high amount of hate. It's not that bad. The problem it faces is that it wasn't "new" enough. The only real new servant in Extella, Altera, was pretty good. Her story was the one I enjoyed the most, despite Tamamo and Gil being my favorite servants. What brought it down overall was the harem shit. I have no feelings for Nero, so everything involving her just felt pointless to me. It was something I just found boring. My favorite servants were reduced to being just pointless fanservice characters, which I also disliked, despite enjoying the said fanservice. Extella/Zero is just shittier version of Extra and CCC.

I tried the Extra manga, and it didn't have much "new" to keep me interesting. It wasn't bad, it was just not entertaining enough. I'm reading and enjoying the Fox Tail manga, and I'm looking forward to the Last Encore anime with high hopes.
>>
>>161756058
When will that chart get updated? Grand Order is another off-shoot of the 3rd Grail War and F/SN is referenced in Strange Fake
>>
>>161750563
>is there anything else of note that's worth watching/reading that I've missed?
To keep up with *all* potential conversations about TYPE-MOON works on here:

Fate/Prototype
Kara no Kyoukai
Tsukihime
Notes
Melty Blood
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya
Fate/strange fake
Fate/Extra + Extra CCC
Fate/Extella + Extella 2 Umbral Star
ALL of the Material Books
Random, assorted Sound Dramas
Fate/Grand Order
>>
>>161759174
>Grand Order is another off-shoot of the 3rd Grail War
uhm
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.